RE:Purifying the Impure [PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIVE GROUP RP] [PRIVATE]

Tetsu

lol i agree tees, let's have an orgy \O/ but i mean what you and tet had planned when it comes to pairing..like if there will be pairing or if there won't be pairing up :3

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Tetsu

• Choco Berry

• virtualoo

Um, well that depends on the person. If you want to stay alone, and have no partner, then that's fine. If you want to sleep around with everyone, then that's fine. Your choice. As I said, I am not the one to make people choose their partner until they find a interest in someone's character.

For example: If I had paired with you Aya, before we started the story, then found myself attracted to berry, Tet, Noise, or Virtaloo character....then I won't be too happy. You know?! I'm seme. I'm a flirt by nature. I like to tease, grope, etc....so yeaaah. XD If you're a good writer to me...I'm interested. XD Responses to an action can also be a bug deal to me as well. ^_^

when I wake? o.o

- - - Updated - - -

ahh that's a good idea :3 well guys~ just remember not to get horny under a mission or you might be fucking a skeleton without knowing it ;D

mm what if we just pair up (whoever wants to) but it's not like mandatory to be that way all the time?like things can change in between and all?like you said tees..and everyone who even wants to pair up should state so :3 or whoever should stay free and have free choice of everyone should say that too :p so we know where to start..or what do you think guys?

Mm, well I most likely show my likeness through my character, but I suppose they can sometimes be confusing. Mm, I'm not sure where to go with this. Um....if you want to pair with someone sure go ahead and say so. Your choice.

- - - Updated - - -

well guys~ just remember not to get horny under a mission or you might be fucking a skeleton without knowing it ;D

hahahah (*~▽~) Nice Tet.

There is one semes. 2 ukes and the rest seke. So all in all it works out. Plus

it is your turn.

Babe? What will we do? Maybe skip the other's turn? Noise's character really isn't essential at the moment, UNTIl he presents us with the documents soooo?!?

okesssh~ We'll skip
turn for now. Noise can reply any moment from this turn onwards.

okay.. Noise Prince can reply after any of us... I just hope he comes back like before it gets to be my turn again

• 2 weeks later...

i think it's aya's turn

Also, any plans now that Tetsu's on hiatus and Noise Prince is kinda missing in action?

I have no idea,

. It's too bad because I like how things are going here but I guess I can just wait for them and busy myself in my other RPs. Tet's health comes first, anyways. ^^;

yes guys, it's my turn ^^" but as you two said, Noise Prince is also missing and they are kind of important..i would prefer if tet's char isn't god modded or at least as little as possible, but yeah, we need to figure out if Noise Prince is still playing first i think..until then, please be patient ^^7

Hey…

I am so sorry that I've been gone so long without a word… I really don't have an excuse for it, but I'll try to explain what happened under a spoiler…

Okay, so I'm a student, and I've been taking photo images class this semester. I really like it, and its' usually challenging in a fun way. Until this last project, where we were assigned a particularly challenging project. And it would count as our mid-term.

I was nervous from the start, but I was more confident when I got a lot of pictures to use at my disposal. But, when I finally set to work… nothing was coming out right. I started over countless times, and the stress was eating me up. I didn't even get all that excited for Halloween until a few days before. It got to the point where I had to leave the class to cry in the bathroom on two occasions.

Logging onto YO, and a few other sites, actually made me feel sick- my head would spin and my stomach hurt, since I guess psychologically my brain was trying to prevent me from spending too much time not working on the project- which was fruitless.

Even now, I'm a little dizzy, but not as bad as before. I felt like I couldn't return until I got my grade back. At the last moment, I started over again, and worked through the final days until I came up with something I was rather proud of...

I know this doesn't excuse this, and I am so sorry for making everyone wait, especially since I really, really love this role-play, and there are so many people involved. I am really sorry that I didn't just log in long enough to explain my absence, but at the moment I was kind of scared to.

TL;DR - I am scum who had a challenging homework assignment ;_;

Now that I have time and the episode is over, I will reply as soon as possible. I am again, so, so sorry and I thank you for your patience.