• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Tetsu

• Choco Berry

• virtualoo

meheheee~ ofc ofc I like kazuto :3 he's so perverted xD I really like the line he came up for your character

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yup lol xDD buddha I thank you but i want a penis not an ass xDDD and the "my right hand is very possesive (the hand used for masturbebebebe)it might just slap you on its own if you touch my penis "xD

Ah, sorry (/ω\) can't help it. I can imagine them now being cool during action or whatever~

first, why is your name so long. XDDD Second, you sure have to make it now, because I won't be able to rest until I see it. Literally. XD Third, I didn't know this was your first group to BTW. Glad you seem to be enjoying it so far.

It is long yessh, i know. ಥ‿ಥ pfftt. But love my username =P And yea, i'm on with the sketch now. As for this being my first group rp, yeah, I find it really fun. I thought it would be confusing but it's actually not. You're all good RPers~ ^_^

Ah, I like your username too. I was teasing. Oh, really? Does it take you long to draw? Oh? You thought it'll be confusing? Nah, it isn't if one is organized. Some can be. Um, but you're a really good writer as well.

drawing takes about a day to complete but since this is a group drawing, maybe two days. Not sure. ;A; And thanks~ I try my best.

Aaand for the layout. Here. bahahaha! I can't help it. Hope you like it guys. I just basically put our characters together. Made Satomi like a focus because he's the client and the wild card.

34141d811eb76b11f41f22af92d63763-d838mh1.jpg

*o* i like my character so much!! *^* well others too of course but mine the most :3 berry the pic is looking aweeesomeeee~ :o

ah, I like it. ^_^ Damn, you're good. Obviously my character is the coolest.

no tees o3o did you even saw mine?it's much cooler and more handsome than on the pic i posted ^^ berry, i should have asked you to draw my char for my cs ;)
uuu..like..nakey and in some interesting positions? :o great idea *thumbs up* XD

lol i'm game with the nakey stuff! X"D As long as everyone has decided on who to pair up with. =P As for now, i'll finish this pic asap (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ ohohooooo

hehe nice to know there's a fellow pervert here :3 yes and please show it to us when it's finished! \O/ me wanna see~ so do you know who you wanna pair up with if we will? :3

eeh idk yet. I have my eyes set on one, but that still depends. But he has to be seme because my character is full on bottom, bby ∩(︶▽︶)∩

ah damn OTL i hoped you were gonna say me XD but you should just ask that person, so no one else will pair up with them before you do :p well that is if we will pair up, i don't know what tet and tees planned :3

ah come on, don't be embarassed now XD seriously, if you don't ask, i will ask instead of you :p you're really cute berry XDDDD

Why am I added into the conversation? What does it matter what I planned? I mean, you all can pair with whoever you'd like to. We haven't established anything. No pairings either, because I think you should be able to choose from content instead of pairing as we make character sheets. That's easier because one may find themselves liking someone else. So free...we can all have a orgy. XDD

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao

ah, when you wake?