• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Tetsu

• Choco Berry

• virtualoo

Hey… I kind of went AWOL again, for many of the same reasons as before, (plus some more personal issues, but I won't be getting into that…)

But it seems that there has been kind of a slow-down, and I'm not too far behind or keeping everyone up, which is good for my sake ^^;

I'm on break now, and next semester I have a much lighter course load, so I'll be more active from now on. I'm again so terribly sorry for being gone, and am thankful for your patience with me.

I'm ready to reply next time it is my turn. Sorry again for disappearing without notice.

Hello everyone. It seems it's my turn now. Sad to say, I won't be able to post any sooner. It's the holidays and I am quite busy XD I know we all are. Plus, one major fact is that I have things to rush at work since we're meeting deadlines before christmas break. I might post on the 24th since it's that time that I can have a few hours of free time. If, by then, I still haven't posted, feel free to skip my turn. XD I think my character would just feel sick to his stomach because of the stench he'd get from sensing the spirit near him and that is just impolite. lmao!

See you all soon! And happy holidays to us all! ^_^ -hugs-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, Nah. I get to finish my work one day ahead of the deadline so I got free time until today.

I'm trying to catch up with my RPs before I go back to work again tomorrow D':

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so since we skipped NP last time it has been my turn and I was unaware. OTL I am not the most organized person so I apologize for the hold up. XD

Hey, glad to see you back! That's fine, I get really disorganized, too (hence my absences, I can't juggle a whole lot at once >

I really like this role-play, so I'm glad to see it continuing :3

I didn't mean to hold it up. I thought it was your turn, but that is because I was use to the old order. My apologies everyone. XD So yeah...I like the rp too. ^^

, I didn't mean to sound accusatory, sorry! ^^; It's always a bit confusing when the order changes around, I've double-checked who posted just before me to make sure since I'd get confused on my turn, too >v

nah, you didn't sound as if accusing me. XD I was just explaining myself. Ahaha. No need for apologies. ^^ That's why I like to be mentioned.

Okay ^^

Maybe we should tag the next person here after we reply? That's what we're doing in another group that me (and Choco (edit: and Zephyr! >

So, before Noise messed it all up, the posting order was Zephry, virtualoo, Choco Berry, Noise Prince, Teesie, and then Ayakashiu

But now the order (going by the role-play's latest pattern) is more like:

, Noise Prince,
, and

I think? I could be wrong, I just went backwards from everyone's latest replies. So, according to my limited wisdom, Ayakashiu would be next to reply.

(sorry for all the mentions, but if it's right it might be handy for everyone to know)

Alright, thank you! I think the mentioning system's best, so I'll tag the person after me once I reply (which will be as soon as I can ^^)