RE:Purifying the Impure [PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIVE GROUP RP] [PRIVATE]

Tetsu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
nonsense. That is excuse enough.

Hell, I know how hard life can be. Intelligence before anything. I never rush anyone because it could have been pertaining to your health and all so yeah..I just only wished you were ok. -_- Even though I sort of skipped you, but that doesn't hurt much since your character wasn't really essential, to the plot not to our reading, until he comes into the office. So yeah. ^^ Glad to have you back.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Tetsu

• Choco Berry

• virtualoo

Thank you ^^ I'm just incredibly grateful that I wasn't booted out after so long! But I really appreciate the understanding. I'm glad to be back.

- I forgot to mention this earlier- but wow! Your art's so lovely! I really love it.

we wouldn't just kick you out!! i think we can all understand how stresfull this things could be..most of us were in a similar situation before, so i think i can say we're all happy to have you back \O/ hope you will have more fun from now on~ but if you can, just let us know you're ok next time, so that we will know you didn't leave us ;)

, thank you for your kind words ^^ I'm still a bit busy, it's the middle of the term so that's when the workload tends to pick up, but now I should be able to log in a few times a week or so. If I ever get overwhelmed with it and foresee another lengthy absence, I'll be sure to let everyone know next time.

ice Prince it's all cool. As aya said, just inform us next time. I was in a week absence myself because of health issues but yeah :3 I hope everything goes well for you.

no need to thank me ^^7 i went through some shit in college this year too, so yeah i can understand..don't sweat it, just make sure to do what you have to do irl :3 i have my fingers crossed everything goes well for you~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My apologies.... I was wondering would we continue this? Er...I haven't wrote in a while and I'm inching to. However, I'm not taking upon other rps because I wouldn't want to be caught up if the others were to continue. So...just asking.

ahh sorry, It's my turn. I've been caught up with not being able to think and write like anything decent at all. I'll do something real soon.

sure, sure. Oh, and don't act like I'm a stranger. ;) No need to talk all formal you know. Anyhow, I'll be waiting. ^^

lol nahh I'm not doing that. xD Well, I haven't really got around into roleplaying. I guess you guys can skip my turn for now.. I'll reply the next turn~

in one of your moods, huh? ^^ Ok, if that is completely fine with you. I suppose the next in line can reply.

err.. i don't really know what you're talking bout ^^" but yeah the next person posts sorry for all the waiting guys...

your lazy mood. Like the one I'm in at the moment. OTL *sigh*No worries Zeph. You have a nice day ok?

@Choco Berry no worries..it'll start up again. I'll just GI to check who's turn it is, after Zeph's and we'll continue. If I'm not mistaken...it'll be Noise Prince turn...Hm....

- - - Updated - - -

No, no...I meant @Virtaloo... Oh. And I'm correct......

... seems like I was confusing everybody x.x I replied to the RP... somehow I managed.. ^^

... your turn.