I royally hate you {18+}(yuuki-kun x KuroBear private)

prince yuu

misaki Layed back and put his hand on his face and thought 'maybe that's not a bad idea...' he looked at kao for a moment and said "very well you shall be my assistant your new desk shall be placed In my office and I place you in charge of everyone's work if its not turned into me on time you shall be punished understand." Misaki stood up and walked over to kao and kissed his forehead and wispered "time also get paid double." and walked back to his bed and layed down.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• KuroBear

Kao rolled with a small huff, not really caring about the money. He was already able to live perfectly fine over his regular paycheck. The true gain would have to be being closer to Misaki and that he could relieve him of the stress keeping him up at night constantly. Smiling with the kiss placed on his forehead, he felt warm and happy, content with his new relationship with his boss and his going-to-be new role in the office. And being in the comfort of the hotel room, he raises up his arms to undo his hair tie, Kao's silky purple hair falling down way past his shoulders as he stretches, starting to take off his sweater, "If we're staying here, is it safe to say that I can get into something more comfortable?"

Misaki tilted his head confused and said "sure you can??" And looked over at kao touching his own hair and said "no fair..." and rolled over with his back facing kao. He pulled out his cellphone and turned it off and stood up and put some clothes together and looked over his shoulder and said "Shower" than walked over to the bathroom and undressed thinking 'I don't get why a guy like him is even interested in a old man like me...' than walked into the shower room and turned on the shower feeling hot water cover his body his trembled abit than looked at the floor with a empty expression.

Getting dressed again while Misaki was in the shower, he had on sweats and just a regular black t-shirt looking in a full body mirror. His skin was smooth and he didn't have any wrinkles, no dark spots, no anything but the face of a young man. It confused him before hearing that Misaki called himself old... He wasn't even past thirty yet and he didn't have any real noticeable signs of age. Maybe there was and he needed glasses. At the thought, Kao leans closer to the mirror image of himself and pulls down his bottom eyelids, just fooling around. Done with his childish antics, he returns to bed and looks a the door Misaki was past. He hoped the other man realized how true he really was about his devotion.

Misaki walked back into the room wearing a white long sleaved T-shirt and shirts than walked over to kao and said "sorry did I take long?" And sat next to him using a towel around his neck to dry his hair. He looked down at kao and gently petted his hair and then suddenly stopped and quietly said "I'm sure you could fall for some woman and have children so why a man?" He looked at kao with a confused face trying to contribute to his own possibility of why kao would do so but soon stopped himself with thought that it was just jumping to conclusions. He thought it was foolish to jump to conclusions. So why do it himself? He just cleared his head and waited for a reply from kao himself instead of coming up with his own answer.

Raising his eyebrow up, just as confused as the other man as it seemed, Kao responds, "You're saying that as if I could just fall in love with anyone of my choice. Love doesn't work like that..." he gains a smile when he realizes he could shed some more light of the love deficient Misaki, "It would of been a woman, someone from that office for that matter, but my heart just silently denied them. It only wants to give itself over to someone it beats fast for... and that's you. I never felt this way about you before, because you pretended to be someone else, but after you showed your real you, I just felt that I needed to give my heart to you... If that makes any sense--!" He laughs a bit and looks to the side, "I just... well. I didn't decide to love you, my heart did."

Misaki blushed and covered kaos mouth to silence him and said "I'm not saying you could fall in love with anyone I'm just saying it may not be a good idea to fall in love with a person like me. I'm not a very smart person when it comes to love and I may mess up sometimes. But if your able to accept me then...maybe you are a amazing person in yourself." Misaki pulled kao into a tight hug.

He was happy for the first time in his life someone finally accepted him for who he really was. Maybe that was the reason he ran away from his many riches. They only wanted him because he was one of the many sons of a king. He was forgotten child until his mother passed. From there on he was alone and teased by his brothers. But one child stook out from the rest and played with him. His name was tet.

Misaki had fell in love with tet until his true personality came out when misaki was 14 while tet was 18. Misaki was wondering by when he over heard tet scorning and laughing at his hopeless affection.

From then on misaki hated tet and months later he was teased for the very same affection he had for tet but when he approached tet he claimed to have never liked him. 2 weeks later misaki had dissapeared from the kingdom only keeping contact with the king and a few higher up guards. Misaki had looked up at kao and nuzzeled into his chest and mumbled "please never change"

• 2 weeks later...

Embracing in the hug, Kaede closes his eyes and smiles at Misaki's simple request. Of course he'd never change. The only time he was required to chance was when he was younger, when he wasn't the best kid around... He was quite the trouble maker when he was in late middle school; causing fights, not doing work and back-sassing teachers just because he felt like it, or didn't feel like it. His sister, Sakura was studying for tests around that time and would live with her friend because it was closer to her school.

When she caught wind of how terribly her little brother, she set him straight by teaching him proper behavior, manors and it all sunk in deeply when he got lost in the city and a stranger showed him the same kinds of kindness Sakura had told him about. From then on, he wanted to become the same angel that came to him that day.

If he still kept his sour attitude, not only would he never had gotten the education he needed, he would be practically slapping that stranger for his help.

"Change?" he says somewhat playfully, "I was not planning to any time soon..." Kao takes in his lover's fresh after-shower scent and hold him closer, "I love you..."

Misaki blushed from being sniffed and shivered not noticing how warm kaos arms really where. He nizzled into his chest and mumbled "if its you I wouldn't mind letting you in..." And nipped kaos neck leaving behind a small mark.

Misaki was distracted by the warmth and soon after dozzed off in Laos arms without noticing and continued to feel the warmth while breathing softly in his sleep. Misaki started thinking of tet and sure enough saw the image of a tall male with black hair and brown eyes.

His gentle voice yelling for him to follow. His large yet loose grasp on his shoulder. Than suddenly the man became evil. That gentle voice was one of a vilont tone. The Loose grasp turned into a painful grip. Finally misaki started shakeing in his sleep once again. He was scared of the man he once loved.

But after feeling kaos warmth he suddenly stopped shakeing and slept soundly only thinking of another soul. One who will remain gentle. Or so he hopes.