I royally hate you {18+}(yuuki-kun x KuroBear private)

prince yuu

Misaki looked at kao and smiled. He laughed quietly and said "your the one who isn't calm. I'm going to be fine its just alittle stress and lack of sleep." He touched his hair and said "your hair is soft" than passed out again. Before he did he told kao to come with him to the hospital. He started shaking again but stopped after a short period of time.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• KuroBear

Kao wasn't sure if he'd be allowed to go with Misaki in the ambulance, but sure enough, he sat right next to him as the vehicle raced to the hospital. Even though he had gotten the strange compliment from the other, he couldn't help but think if Misaki was really okay. Lack of sleep and a little stress? The man had probably spent restless days with mountains of pressure on his shoulders for a long time. No wonder he passed out.

After a few hours, Kurosawa laid on a hospital bed in a clean, white room under the sheets. Not once did Kaede leave Misaki's side and with his head filled with tons of thoughts that really made him convinced to be at the other's side. Kao wanted to protect him and make sure he spent his life more peacefully, with more sleep...

Misaki woke up and looked around. He felt a lot better than that morning. He looked at kao and said "such a worrisome face." he knew why he was there. He pushed himself to far. Next thing he knew his kissed kaos hand and said "I'm sorry for worrying you..." he just layed back again and smiled alittle "scared myself haha" he knew this wasent a time to joke but he tryed to lighten kaos mood.

Not finding any of this funny, Kao held back on smiling just yet. How could he do it if concern filled his chest more than air? The kiss to his hand was new and make his skin tingle, but it wasn't enough. "Misaki..." he mumbled, leaning a little closer, "Why were you over working yourself? This is what happens when you put too much stress on your body. I refuse to allow this to happen again."

Misaki blushed alittle than looked at kao and laughed alittle and said "thank you kao" than just kept smiling. He took those words and Reacted in a way that surprised even him. He thought about what to do next but let his body do what it pleased. He just layed there with a cute smile thinking about how much he would have to thank kao for going with him on the trip. He just started fiddling with his fingers and smiling like a child who had a new toy than suddenly blushed and rolled over thinking about his expression.

It was finally this that got Kaede to smile. He couldn't stop thinking about how much his boss, who had acted short fused, was this cute. The blush that appeared on Misaki's cheeks nearly matched to color of his hair, and the reaction given for saying just how concerned he was hot his heart beating faster than it already was. After clearing his throat, the younger man folded his hands on the side of the hospital bed and stared calmly, "All our luggage was sent to the hotel, they're holding it all there thankfully... Everything is fine unless if you aren't. How are you feeling?"

Misaki looked at kao and said "I-I'm fine better than this morning." he still was blushing so he flipped over after saying that. He didn't want kao seeing him blush. He thought he would figure out that he liked him. He sat up when he though his had stopped blushing and smiled. "have you had any sleep?" he was more concerned for his employee than himself.

He chuckled, "Why are you asking me such a thing? I'm not the one who passed out at the airport, Misaki. Don't worry about me, okay?" He honestly didn't want to tell the man the truth. No, he didn't sleep, and though he was feeling a quite a bit tired, Kao had a good reason. A good, strange reason. He wanted to be awake when his boss woke up... "I'm perfectly fine, way more than you, sir." He smiled and sighed contently.

"Are you sure?" misaki said in a serious face. He didn't want kao staying up just for him. He wanted him to get some sleep and relax. Misaki noticed a text and it was from the king of his country. It said that he was needed within 5 days. Misaki sighed. He just texted "can you extend the date I'm on a trip with a employee..." he just made a worry some face and looked at his employee. He thought maybe he could trust kao with such a secret and mumbled "can you keep a secret?" he knew if he was needed in 5 days he would have to leave on the 4th day of the trip and had no time to stop at Japan. He would have to expose his secret to his employee and ensure he kept it.

Kao had watched Misaki on his phone and questioned the worrisome way his expression had changed. He was really getting concerned for his boss... "A secret?" Those words knocked him out of thought and raised his curiosity; Misaki trusted him with such a thing? "Of course. I wouldn't be a good employee if I couldn't. You can trust me with anything." With a reassuring smile, the purple haired man waited for what he had to say.

Misaki looked at him and sighed. Than quietly said while texting "I'm the prince of a small island...I Need to go there on the last day of the trip...I'm going to extend the trip by 3 days so now it's a 7 day trip mosty luxury for you though...I trust you won't tell anyone...?" he made a worried face. He was worried that kao may spread this or tell someone. Worried that he may not like or believe this secret. He didn't want any of that to happen so he became very worried.

Kaede was still caught on the whole 'prince' thing to give much mind to the extension of the trip, looking oddly at Misaki, "A pr-prince?" His blank stare was suddenly replaced with a smile and then a laugh, "A prince? The hospital really isn't a place for jokes, you know? If you're a prince why are you working at a business company?" Ah, what a funny thing... What prince would give up a live on an island for working in the city? Preposterous.

Misaki looked at kao with a angry face and said "I'm serious and if you tell someone or even attempt to I will fire you on spot and make sure no one hires you." misaki knew he was being mean but that's what he had to use in this situation. He didn't like when his country was insulted no matter how small it was. He made it look like he had never smiled and never planned to. He didn't want to scare kao so he softened his look into concern and layed down "I won't take you...just go to Japan by yourself after the trip sorry to bother you"

That face got Kao to instantly shut his laughter right up. That face meant he was serious. Very serious. He swallowed thickly and looked down, apologizing honestly, "I-I'm sorry for that. But... how? I mean... If you're a prince, which you are, then... how? I'm just confused." Was it even possible to hide the fact you belong in a line of royals? As the prince?... Apparently there was a way to do it and Misaki did it well. "And I will keep the promise. I wouldn't dream of telling another soul if that's what you want."

"it's fine and I'm here working because I want to I have no need to follow the family line. They want me there cause there's alittle trouble seriously you don't have to go." misakis smile returned. He didn't like when he had to get serious With a employee. He personally thought it was annoying to be angry. He pushed his hair back and said "being the second son is hard you have 2 options eather follow the family line or they cut you off." misaki frowned alittle than smiled ang hugged kao and apologized.

Kao didn't know what to sat at first, and if it was he in control rather than his on tongue, be probably wouldn't have said anything, yet it happened, "That's terrible..." Embracing more of Misaki, and tighter, he sighed and rubbed the other's back, "No. I'll go with you. Who else is going to watch out for you?" He smiled and now it was his turn to joke a bit, "And anyways. I need a good vacation. What better way than to spend it at an island with a prince?"

Misaki smiled and said "I hope your ok with a second rated prince but seriously thank you" he hugged kao and than layed down and said "you should get some sleep i know you havent had any." misaki noticed the bags under kaos eyes when he hugged him and chuckled after saying so. He was reassured he could make the meeting the next day so he just layed there and relaxed.

Shaking his head and leaning back in his chair, Kao shook his head and spoke with a tone that would hopefully lessen Misaki's concern over him, "I'm fine, really. I'll be able to sleep peacefully once we're able to get to the hotel... which'll be soon. The nurse informed me that all you needed was good rest, which I'm glad you did." He looked at the open window that let in fresh air, "You really needed it... Not passing out, but rest!"

"you sure" misaki still had a worryed face. He didn't want his employee to end up like him. He didn't liked passing out himself so he jus wanted to make sure kao was ok. Even if he wasent as worryed as before but worryed enough. "can you atleast sleep here for me?" his eyes started to tremble with worry and his face almost looked like he was begging for kao to sleep.

When his gaze went back to his boss, Kaede blinked a few times at how troubled he looked at the lack of his own concern, "Misaki..." He stared at the pink haired man longer before nodding, "Alright, sir, I'll try." He never liked sleeping like this, sitting upright in a chair. There was no pillow to latch onto like on a bed and his neck would hurt afterwards. But if Kurosawa was this concerned, he'd do it anyways. Kao stirred in the chair and rest his head onto his shoulder, a crack in his neck from sitting there too long made noise and it got the younger man to give a wry smile, "Well that certainly made me feel a little better, haha~"

Misaki giggled alittle at the discomfort off his employee and opened the blanket and moved over and said "you can sleep here if you want." and smiled. He knew it was weird but did it anyways. He just looked at him and waited for his reaction. He didn't want his employee to think he was weird and said "sorry if I'm weird I just don't want your back to hurt." than he looked away blushing. He used his hair to cover most of his face and started trembling. He had started mumbleing the words "c-calm down" and shyly looked over.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The suggestion was very new and he'd probably pass it up if it weren't for the fact he was extremely tired. It was kind of like a bonus. A bed and with his cute boss? Yes. Despite gulping slightly nervously, Kaede got up from his seat like nothing and took his shoes off before laying on the bed. It creaked under his weight but the annoying sounds stopped once he settled in on his back, "You are very kind, sir... I think you..." His voice then starts to drabble on as his eyes fell almost immediately when the comfort of being on an actual bed set in, "Mm... Comfy..." the man smiles and his voice becomes a light breathing. Out like a light.

Misaki looked at kao and how tired he looked and petted his hair. He thought about kaos reaction if he woke up with his hair out and chuckled while gently pulling out his hair tie and placing it on a lamp table. He layed down next to kao and fell asleep. He realized he was closer to kao than he thought. He felt kao light breath on him and put his head into kaos chest and fell asleep.

After many many hours of make up sleep, it was the purple haired man that opened his eyes first, just barely past sunrise. A warmth made the coolness of the room bearable and seeing that the source of it was him and Misaki cuddled together, Kaede smiled and let out a relaxed sigh. It looked like he was sill sleeping too. His eyes were stuck on his boss'es face, his calm expression that was rare to see ever since the trip. It was beautiful... Being captured by the prince's radiance, the man found himself putting his face closer into Misaki's neck. His skin was soft and he smelled sweet, and he would have thought this was a dream, ha, it really could have fooled him, but his lips pressed against his warm neck in a light kiss- but he didn't realize his once kiss would become two, and then four and then he couldn't stop. It wasn't necessarily out of lust, it was his fascination and something else...

Misaki felt the soft touch of another's. They where gentle and light and when he opened his eyes he blushed at seeing his employee kissing him. He touched kaos hair and kissed him on the lips. He started trembleing in pleasure and quickly layed down and quietly said "s-sorry..." he didn't know if his employee liked him or not and thought he overstepped his bounds.