I royally hate you {18+}(yuuki-kun x KuroBear private)

prince yuu

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• KuroBear

misaki entered the office distracted by his own imagination. But the sight of kao quickly changed his attitude "hello kao popular with my female staff. Distracting them please get back to work. Misaki glared at him and continued daydreaming. Misaki didn't particularly hate him just didn't like him distracting his staff and couldent stand that he's the only person who can fill that spot in his company. Misaki always seemed out of it like falling asleep with out him himself noticing daydreaming and falling. He just ignored the world most of the time. Misaki just continued working watching kao as usuall.

"Y-Yes sir..." Kaede didn't really agree with such a statement from his boss, but what was there to do about that? He was merely being nice to his neighboring co-worker who happened to be a female... who probably liked him. Many workers liked him for his bright smile, or how he'd always bring coffee to someone who looked like they needed it. All he wanted to do was bring the office more friendly life. It apparently wasn't like that to Kurosawa... Upon returning to his own desk after a short 'talk to you later' with the woman, Kaede plopped into his rolling chair and went back to looking over some documents. It was only about a few seconds in when he felt eyes on him, staring into him. His blue eyes slowly raised from the paper and looked over; sure enough it was Kurosawa's stare that he felt. It was awkward, but the man flashed a smile at his boss, hoping for one in return.

misaki just looked at kao and pushed his pink hair back and whispered "what the hell why not" and flashed a cute smile at kao. He got a text on his phone containing a secret that he hopes will never be found out. He jumped out of his chair after reading it and ran out the office. Someone threatend that they knew his secret and if not careful will be told. He was going the find the guy transfer hm and fire him so he wasn't in any danger. More so he would do anything to hide this.

He honesty wasn't expecting something like that from his boss, who gave him pretty sharp orders most of the time. That was okay though. Kaoru can't lie about it; he thought Kurosawa was pretty cute and admirable, it was definitely fine to say such after the smile he got back... But why did he suddenly run away? It was rather odd. Maybe there was an important call to attend to? Whatever it was, it was none of his business.

Kaoru was going to go back to work, but a girl came up to him with a strong blush across her face, her body language practically screaming how shy she was, "Kaoru... S-Some of us are planning on hanging out at a bar sometime after work and... We- no, I was hoping you'd like to join us."

misaki came in the office after a call and noticed that a girl was talking to kao and frowned. But just left it alone and walked into his office without saying anything to the annoying matter. He called the Main office to notify them that the man was being transferred. The only thing he was concerned about was that he would call one of the people in his own office. He just sat there with a worry some face.

"To a bar? That sounds like fun," Kaede smiles and tightens the ponytail he has that was keeping his hair together, "When are you all planning to head off there, Sophie?"

The girl, who's name was said, took out her phone with a shaky hand, "Nothing is in stone j-just yet, but we are planning on going today. C-Can I get your number? Just to tell you when I get more information!" Giggling nervously, she raised her glasses.

With a kind smile, he grabbed his iphone, "Yeah sure, I--" The faint sound of other girls gasping and growling in the background halted his words, but when Kaede looked in confusion, everything was fine apparently,"... I don't mind. You can talk to me anytime as well, but I don't really use my phone all too much, so I may take a while to see your messages."

"T-That's fine!" She didn't care at all, all she wanted was to get his damn phone number and make all the other girls jealous! Yes there was actually a get together at the bar later, but she had the courage to ask, she got a reward. And so, they exchanged numbers, leaving Kaede back to his work and Sophie practically floating away in happiness. If any of these girls found out that he wasn't even for this team, he thought they'd cry or not care about it and still chase around.

Misaki noticed the noise and got annoyed and walked out his office and said "please keep it down as it may be rude to those ACTUALLY doing there job. And kao your off for the day as so I gave you a warning that you didn't heed." after so he sighed and went back into his office. He knew what he did was mean but he always acts like that although he was personally a nice person he wanted to seem mean at work to keep his employees in line. Haveing kao work there wasent helping the situation. He just whispered "a business trip..." than marked kao as his assistant to come with him.

Darn it. He really didn't like upsetting his boss, but it was always inevitable. Kaede wasn't really scared of him, it just made him slightly annoyed. It was always him who got the sharper end of things. With a low groan to himself, he pocketed his phone and got to pack up his things. Now he had to take some work with him home to do. He hopefully would finish before it was time to go... Just the he got a text message with the usual happy face wearing a frown followed by a 'sorry...' Recognizing this a Sophie's number, he looked over at her and mouthed out the words It's okay with a reassuring smile.

misaki sighed and smiled abit than walked out his office and said "kao please come to my office before you leave and your not in trouble." and then he walked back into his office. He was going to inform kao of the 4 day bussiness trip planned. he just wanted kao to go because he was the only person who does there work right and finishes it all by the end of the day. He trusted kao. He thought kao would think he Hates him. He just dosent like when the other girls distract him. But he just expressed it the wrong way.

Kaede looked at the boss's office in curiously. He just got sent home and he wasn't in trouble? He didn't want to complain at all, so he took it happily, putting his bag slug over his shoulder as he pushed in his chair to end his day. Opening the door to Kurosawa's office, he flattened out any wrinkles in his button-down that may have formed while sitting, "You called me sir? Ah... I'd like to apologize for distributing other's work. I didn't mean any harm."

"it's fine it was they who disturbed your work. I'm sorry I took care of it in that manor but if I told off a girl the whole office would hate me." misaki said with a smile. "you don't need to do any more work today just go home and relax and I have a offer would you mind taking a 4 day bussiness trip with me to the U.S.?" he said in a relaxing voice. He wasent Lieing though. And he didn't wanna take a long ass pain in the ass annoying hated employee trip. He didn't wanna take the female staff cause the would only cause him annoyance so he went with kao.

Blinking twice, he just stands there in a sort of disbelief. He was being asked to attending a trip with his boss- a four day trip into another country! Some random underling would never get this opportunity, and there was no way Kaede could refuse. A smile came up on his face and he instantly stood up straighter, "Of course- I mean," he coughed with the biggest grin and corrected himsef, "yes, I will take the offer!"

Misaki smiled "I was hoping you would. Please meet me at the airport at 5 tomorrow." misaki said in a soft voice. He was sure kao never heard that type of tone from him before. "oh and please don't let Sophie distract you my boss is makeing me fire her if she slacks off again. It's kinda annoying of she distracts you." misaki added with a innocent smile. He didn't want to seem weird. So he just told him he could leave if he wanted or he could stay and work it was his choice and continued on with his work.

"Really... I'll make sure it doesn't happen again, sir." Being at the airport meant that he'd have to wake up very early, and in turn, that meant that he couldn't go out tonight. Which was fine considering the price of it. "I'll be there, sir, and thank you for this opportunity. I won't let you down." Misaki's new attitude was freshly new and it was like taking a deep breath from all the other times he snapped at him. It was stunningly amazing and, boy, Kaede hoped he'd behave like this over the trip; and he'd definitely try not to upset him and ruin it. This was like another chance! As much as he had wanted to stay and finsih up his work, but he had to start packing his suitcase and get his passport~

Misaki laughed and said "I know you won't good bye kao" he already packed his bags but this trip was barely business it was only a meeting and 3 days of leisure. But he didn't want to go alone. He secret was minor but would cause him much trouble. He was the prince of a small island. He was concerned that people would ask much to many questions. He wanted to keep it a secret so he's not asked things unwanted or marrys a gold digger. He was scared to tell such things.

"Goodbye!" Taking himself out of the office, be barely noticed that there were eyes all on him, wanting to know what the boss had to say to Kaede, but none of them would really know except Sophie. When the man got home, he read a text of hers, asking what was up. He replied as he made his way to his bedroom, ' I got asked to go with Kurosawa on a business trip. I'm leaving first thing in the morning... So I'm sorry to say, but I can't go out tonight. Sorry Sophie :

Because it was a business trip, as he was told, he put in the only two suits he had as well as the best clothes he had. Pajamas, underwear, toiletries, brush and even his lucky charm, which was a small stone that had a leaf print on it, all went in his bag; books, his laptop and chargers went into his carrying case. By sunset, Kaede had double checked and checked one more time to make sure he had everything and anything. He was ready for tomorrow~

The next day in the morning misaki decided to wear a black sleeveless t-shirt and dark jeans he was on the phone with a hotel when he noticed kao coming and smiled and continued on with his conversation. He was annoyed cause they lost his room key. He just asked politely to put them in a different room and hung up the phone waiting for kao to come over. Naturally he just sat on a bench. And just put his head on his bag. He almost fell asleep but didn't just layed there tired from the conversation and work

Kaede wore a dark blue shirt and a striped black and grey sweated made of a light fabric; it wasn't a cold day, but he kew how cold it could get in the airport and the planes. A bright smile was displayed across is face from seeing Misaki; when he approached, he bowed his head in greet, "Good morning, sir," he gave a small laugh, "You look tired. Did you not sleep well?" In his own case, the purple haired man felt fully awake and ready. With the early leave from work and finishing his packing, Kaede went to bed at a reasonable time, earning a good 9 hours of sleep. Well, maybe Kurosawa was just stressed. It was a business trip after all.

Misaki looked at kao and heard there plane get called he made sure kao was sitting next to him so he could locate him as soon as the plane landed. He looked at kao and said "you ready?" he stood up and pushed his hair back. He put son black clips in it so he could see clearly. He looked at his tickets and gave them to the lady at the desk and gave her his pass port. He looked at kao and said "give her your passport" and smiled. He didn't know why he could show his real personallity in front of kao but he gave up on thinking about it and waited for kao to give it to her.

Taking out the passport from his side bag, the man handed it over to the attendant at the desk, who gave a friendly smile as he stamped over both them, saying politely , "Have a wonderful time at your destination and have a nice flight!" Handing over their passports, though Kaede had gotten... stuck. He didn't know how cute his boss really was until now, with his hair pinned up. It suited him so much and, again, he looked so cute...

"Ah... sir?" The lady said in a giggle, reaching out the younger man's pass out further.

Snapping out of it, Kaede laughed and took it, "T-Thank you, madam!"

Misaki tilted his head confused that put his hair in a pony tail which was comfortable and borded the plane. He put his bag in the over board and sat next to kao. He pulled out some papers about the meeting and read them thinking about the akward silence between him and kao. He just waited for kao to break the silence so they may have a proper conversation. He of course still knew the difference between personal and work but for some reason he felt the urge for kao to ask a personal question.

After putting his passport back in a safe place, the man sat back comfortably in his seat and took a deep breath. Sleep would have been a good thing to do, but he wasn't tired at all. He'd be confined in this plane for a while and he didn't have anything interesting to do besides read or watch the TV along with it's drama shows and cartoons; none of those options would help. His eyes caught Misaki reading over some papers... Was it socially acceptable to keep quiet for the duration of the flight with your boss? What would he even say? Biting the inside of his cheeks, he took another forever, as it seemed, before breaking the silence, "Have you... ever been to America before?"

"hmm? Yeah I've been there it's fun by he way can you speak english if no I can translate." he looked at kao and flashed him a cute smile. He thought about what he would do after they got there trying to arrange,his schedule. After he was done he directed his eyes at kao and stared into kaos eyes. And just stared as his pink eyes started to Trimble and he blushed and looked away.