I royally hate you {18+}(yuuki-kun x KuroBear private)

prince yuu

Kaede was totally stupefied, not even having the ability to respond to him. Never has he seen his boss act this way... it felt like an odd blessing. It made the younger man smile and continue admiring Misaki's shyness a little longer before deciding to do something a little mean... but there was no harm intended. Kaeda tilted his head and leaned just a little cloer, asking with worry, "Are you okay? I saw your face red, you aren't getting a fever are you?"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• KuroBear

Misaki blushed even more and said "n-no..." than looked away. Even misaki could tell he was acting oddly. He just sat there fiddling with his fingers trying not to attract even more attention than he already had. He thought he wouldent be able to stand it if he got any more he would probably have to ask someone to switch seats but had second thoughts because he didn't want to lose kao. Misaki just closed his eyes and thought about something else. He tryed to calme his face and stop it from being red but that task was complicated but when he stopped it he relaxed a little.

Watching over Misaki trying to calm himself down put an even bigger smile on his face than before. While giving the older man a break, he thought of the actuality of what was happening. His boss was blushing, looking into his eyes, looking away shyly... Back at work, he'd always feel like someone was watching him, and most of the time he would catch Misaki staring over. Did Misaki really have feeling for him? It was plainly obvious considering the facts, so the real question is what Kaede should do about it. Nothing? He didn't know if getting into a relationship with his employer was a good idea or not... Wait.

He was jumping the gun on this. How could he possibly thinking of this already?! Shaking his head out of it, Kaede took a deep breath to relax his nerves, deciding to bring up another topic of conversation that didn't involve embarrassing Kurosawa, "Speaking of America... My younger sister is in college over there. In California if I'm not mistaken."

Misaki chuckled and looked at kao."That's where we're going maybe you can visit her." He directed his eyes on his hands and laughed about something he was thinking about. Misaki started to remember his grandmother and how she used to go on long trips with him and fell asleep. He was laying there with his head tilted and fell on kaos shoulder and layed there. Misaki has a bad habit of shaking in his sleep and he started shaking on kaos shoulder. His pony tail fell out and his hair poured onto kao.

He was just thinking how how nice it could be to see his little sis again, it had been about a year and a half since she left. They talked sometimes over email, but mostly it was a call once a week or so. All thoughts of possibly surprising here were lost when Misaki's head fell on his shoulder. Kaede could feel the other's soft hair on his neck, the warm breathing on his skin, and especially the strangely homey smell the man gave off. His eyes widened and he was going to wake up Kurosawa, but he did look tired and kind of stressed out...

It was when his boss began shaking did he really get worried. He was probably cold or having a nightmare- which luckily he knew how to solve one of those possible issues. Kaede grabbed a blanket from under the seat without disturbing Misaki and put it over him. As for the shaking, he had no clue what to do, so he stroked his hair and bit his bottom lip. This was cute but if his boss woke up... hopefully there were some parachutes on this plane just in case his got dangerously angry.

Misaki stoped shaking and woke up rubbing his eyes and looked at kao and said "hey..." and just sat up rubbing his eyes. Misaki didn't like being evil. It was tiring to act like so so he decided to stop doing it. Even in the office he was going to show his real personallity. In the past at school he was pretty popular for being nice so he stopped being so but he thought it would be ok. He looked at kao and said "sorry I'm evil at work I won't be anymore...I just don't want people to take advantage of my kindness. I still have to be the boss ya know." misaki laughed after saying so and just looked forward trying to imagine kaos reaction. He didn't want a bad reaction though. He would love if he smile. Misaki loved when he smiled. He didn't know why but it just made him want to smile blackbutler misaki rarely smiled at work. He just sat there haveing all sorts of thoughts while waiting for kaos reaction.

Well he definitely wasn't expecting that. He couldn't believe what he had heard, but at the same time, he could. Being mean never seemed like it fit him; it was only today that he felt like he saw the real Misaki. Though he was glad to here this, it was sad that the older man thought he'd become a doormat for being nice. The people at work were fair folk, they wouldn't take advantage of a kind boss if they knew how bad he could be. Kaede took long enough to say something, so he decided to come out with whatever came to mind, "I understand completely, sir, but I wouldn't let anyone do anything like that to you..." Oh boy that sounded wonderful. Not knowing what else to say, he sat there ready to take whatever Kurosawa had at him.

Misaki smiled great fully and said "thank you" and put his hair back into a pony tail. He didn't like when his out. He looked at kaos hair and touched it and asked "do you ever have your hair out..." he liked how long his hair was. He also admired it. He let go of the hair and eagerly waited for the response.

"My hair?" He smiled and picked up a long piece that draped over his shoulder, "I let it out sometimes, but only when I'm home. It's so long that if I let it out in public, it'll be a bother. The wind might blow it all over the place!" He laughed, "But I still like my hair, I don't plan on cutting it any time soon." If he remembered correctly, the last time his hair was cut was when he was 10 and that was only because he got gum caught in it.

"you must really take care of it than for it to grow out so long and pretty." misaki said in a quiet voice. "it's quite amazeing actually..." he was interested in his hair than remembered he had some papers to give kao about the meeting so he decided to do it when they got there. He just fell asleep without noticing and yet again landed on kaos shoulder. He didn't shake this time though. And he just layed there breathing softly and silently and slept peacefully.

Kaede grinned happily at the compliments, he had no idea his own boss saw him this way; It was very nice to know not everyone at the office who liked him was a girl and or obsessive. When Misaki's head fell on his shoulder again, the younger man couldn't help but admire his content expression or watch his chest raise and fall gently. Was it possible to be falling this fast?

As if Kurosawa's sleep was contagious, Kaede yawned and eventually laid his head back and closed his eyes. Over time, he'd be resting his head on Misaki's.

Misaki woke up and felt kaos head on his. He blushed and slowly moved his head so he wouldent wake him and let him lay on his shoulder. He once again put his hair in a pony tail and looked at kaos hair. His pony tail was tight and looked uncomfortable so misaki lossend it and read a book. And put his reading glasses on and pushed his clips alittle more. Kao was warm and being so for some reason misaki blushed. He thought why am I blushing he's only sleep and continued to blush not knowing.

Misaki may be one to shake in his sleep and it was quite unique, for Kao, there was nothing too special while he slept except for the occasional mumble or light snore, but this plane ride was different. The man had a lot of things on his mind: confusion, maybe feelings of love, and the way the chairs were, the back of his neck felt a tad strained from leaning. He'd be doing a little more than being a peaceful sleeper.

"Hmm... so cute..." He mumbled and smiled in dream-land, "So cute..."

Misaki looked at kao and mumbled "what's cute" in a jealous voice. He knew he was being childish but he really has taken a likeing to kao. He didn't rally would hate if someone else took his heart before he could. Misaki pulled out his black sweater and put it on kao cause he looked cold and went to the bathroom putting kaos head on a pillow. Misaki didn't really need to go just wanted to walk around alittle.

It was when the older man had left that Kaede had nestled into the warm with a big, comfortable sigh that answered his boss's mumble, "Misaki Kurosawa..." Contently in a warm embrace as well as a faint hint of Misaki's scent in the sweater, Kao was finally able to be in peace. He did sleep at a good time, but by his deep sleep, all the thoughts that were in his head tired him out.

When the plane had landed misaki noticed kao was sleep and wispered in his ear "time to wake up we have to go..." and reached up to grab his bag and mumbled "i'll take a shower when I get to the hotel..." and smiled. Than he stared at kao and blushed. Than ignored and admired him in silence.

Kaede stirred slwoly, first noticing the weird feeling in his ears from the landing which he completely missed. I bend my neck left and right to relieve myself of the tension with a crack, then notice the pillow and sweater that were at my comfort, "Sir...? Did you do this for me?" He smiles as he lowers the article and readies his bags, "Your'e really too kind."

Misaki looked at kao and said "oh not at all I'm sorry if I bothered you though..." he pulled his bag down and pulled kaos bag down to. And said "kao you can wear the sweater if u want it's kinda chilly" than walked away with his bag leavening the plane. Misaki waited for kao in the airport and called a cab company to come and pick them up.

With a thank you, the man put on the sweater, though it was just a little bit smaller He was a bit cold from the airport air conditioner, which Kao thought was put on 600% or higher. It was unbelievable. He adjusted the bag that slung over his arm as he stepped beside Misaki, "So this is it huh...? Sir, now that I think of it, you didn't really tell me what the trip was for. Who are we meeting with?"

"a important connection to the company" misaki said quietly as he sat to rest. He looked at kao and asked "do you need to use the bathroom?" and yawned. He was tired and weirded out by the types of people at the air port. He didn't wanna judge though he wasent perfict eather. Even holding a secret from people. He looked down and frowned.

Kaede didn't find the answer as specific as he wished, but it'll have to do. At the question he said a simple no before sitting with Misaki, pondering, "Are... you okay? You look pretty stressed out." It was new seeing his boss with any other emotion besides being angry, and he had already gotten used to Kurosawa being kind. This was something he didn't want his boss to feel, "Would you like to talk?"

"it's fine I'm just sleepy..." misaki sat still for alittle got stiff and passed out. He noticed he had a fever on the plane but ignored it. Before he passed out he looked at kao. He fell on the floor and started shaking. He was horribly cold and his face was red. He thought about the meeting and how it was the next day. And that he might not make it. He knew he was stressed but he never thought it was this far.

Gasping seeing his boss faint, Kaede's eyes widened as he immediately was at Misaki's side, lifting him up under his shoulder, "K-Kurosawa?!" God, he just... went out like a light... How much sleep had the man really been lacking on? "You're freezing cold~" Kao put down his limp body to sit again just to quickly put the black sweater on him, "You really should start taking better of yourself, sir, you can't keep doing this..." A few people had come over to ask if everything was okay, but all Kaede heard were them speaking. When he said he wasn't too good with English, he actually meant that he knew none.

It seemed like it was only seconds that had passed by but, these people were starting to crowd and talk and talk and talk... "I- I don't understand. I need help!"

Misaki opened his eyes slowly after a few minutes and saw that kao was scared and confused. He looked at the people and quietly in English said "it's...fine please show us to a hospital." and looked at kao. He tryed to stay awake so kao wouldent be on the situation he was in before. So he kept scratching his hand to use the pain to keep him awake. It actually worked pretty well. He hoped kao wouldent notice thathe was scratching his hand.

It didn't take long for someone to pick up their phone to make an obvious call, but it was even sooner that paramedics had showed up with an ambulance pulling up to the curb. Because it was an airport, many of them were on the sidelines just to be there when something like this would happen. There were lots of people and it was very necessary for them to be ready at the drop of a hat.

"Misaki..." Along with the first time Kao had ever said his boss's real name, he took the hand Misaki had been scratching and held it tight, "You're going to be fine, just stay calm." Those words could be directed to himself in this situation, but he knew the older man should hear it; and with the medics rushing by, he knew he didn't have much time before Misaki would be taken away to the hospital.