Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I think we will be dead before to eat lunch. She has lots of energy. Look on her - running to choose shirts for us." He perked his ears as she approached "Try these Arata. And those are for you Kiyo" she said putting into their hands lots of shirts. Arata tried them all and chose 2. Christie seemed to be satisfied about it and let him to rest for a while. "It' s almost lunch time . We should go. Your parents and Kiyo' s ones are waiting us" he said feeling hungry.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo laughs a little and rubs his head, "well.. I think she has a lot of energy now, but once that baby forms, she will probably be half as energetic." Kiyo looks down at the shirts and nods his head as he tries on the shirts. He puts some back and keeps two of them, placing them in the shopping bag. Kiyo looks at Arata and nods his head, "yeah.. we pretty much got everything," he rubs the back of his head and lets out a yawn.

"Look on you two - one is hungry and one is sleepy" Christie laughed as she paid the shirts and gave more bags to Arata. "Let's go back to restaurant. Xane is waiting us. After lunch I will take you two home so you can sleep like babies". Arata nodded and managed to carry everything to the car. He dropped the bags on the backseat. "I will stay in front love" he said to Kiyo and soon was next to Christie. "We have everything we need for our weedings now." Christie giggled "But not for honeymoon. Xane and you will go shopping next week for it." Arata rolled his eyes "I only need to be naked and horny to fuck my lover. No more shopping please".

Kiyo perks his head up and pouts as he looks away while blushing, "well.. we wake up early a lot," he crosses his arms. He nods his head slowly and follows Christie and Arata back to the car, looking at Arata and crawls into the backseat. Kiyo tilts his head to the side and blushes, looking out the window and rubs the back of his head while blushing bright red.

"Arata don't be stubborn. Only once you marry. " Arata nodded wondering what she was planning again. "Do you want to take Kiyo to shopping too? I hope you don't plan to buy woman clothes for him". Christie laughed "I don't give you any clue". They kept teasing each other until they arrived to the restaurant. Arata sneezed few times but his smell wasn't back.

Kiyo blinks a couple of times while blushing, tilting his head to the side, ~w-woman's clothes? Did.. I miss something,~ he thought as he looks at the window while Christie and Arata were teasing each other. He perks his head up as he saw the restaurant, getting out of the car once Christie parks and walks into the restaurant.

Xane was cooking the final orders of the remaining customers, stepping out as he waited until the food dishes cooked and looks out the restaurant's window seeing Christie was back with Arata and Kiyo, stepping back into the kitchen as the oven went off.

Arata wondered why Kiyo entered so fast into the restaurant. "I think he heard you Christie. You shouldn't mention about women clothes. Kiyo is upset now" Christie laughed "You said about them sleepy head and I'm sure he's not upset. He went to greet Xane. Go after him. I'm waiting the parents here". Arata nodded and went to the kitchen. "We are back boss". He sniffed Xane but he still had no smell. "Thanks to Christie perfume I have no smell boss nor I'm horny" he explained being sad.

Kiyo perks his head up as he saw Arata come into the kitchen as well, yawning since he was tired from shopping. He rubs his eyes and rests his head on the wall, closing his eyes for a few minutes since he had to wait to go back home.

Xane looks at Arata and blinks as he watches Arata sniff him. He walks to the counter and puts some pepper spice under Arata's nose to see if that will make Arata's nose go back to normal.

Arata sniffed the peppers but still didn't feel nothing. "What to do boss? I'm hungry but I can't feel the food's smell anymore." He looked on Kiyo "He's tired. Christie put me to carry huge bags. She has lots of energy not like us". The parents entered into the kitchen and Arata become serious. He greeted the ladies and kissed their hand. Christie smirked as she approached him "Arata follow me please".

Xane rubs the back of his head as he places the pepper down, "hm.. well I am sure it will come back soon. I will make you some spicy soup, it should awake your sinuses," he pulls the toothpick out of his mouth and starts working on making some spicy soup.

Kiyo looks at the parents entering the kitchen. He looks at Arata as his personality suddenly changed and picks up the pepper, sniffing it and sneezes in his arm, ~hm.. surprise it didn't work for Arata..,~ he thought as he tilts his head to the side, wondering why Christie just wanted to talk to Arata and goes in back of Xane, watching him cook.

Arata followed Christie out of the kitchen until the car "Help me with the bags. I have a present for Kiyo's parents since it's their wedding anniversary" Arata nodded and took the bag Christie showed him "It's your fault for me being like this. No smell, no horny". Christie laughed "You took the cold from Kiyo but being a neko in your case it's just sneezing and loosing your smell for few days. The perfume's fault too". Arata blinked and perks his ears "Xane is making soup for me. I hope to be ok soon".

Xane looks at the soup and rubs the back of his head as he looks at Kiyo and smiles, "I remember making this soup for you, it always seem to make you feel better within minutes. I hope it works the same way for Arata," he rubs the back of his head, keeping it in the oven to keep it warm.

Kiyo looks at Arata and tilts his head as he looks at the soup, pouting as he crosses his arms, "yeah well... you know how to make spicy soup. I felt like I was going to burn off my tongue, luckily we always kept milk in the house," he walks out of the kitchen and sits down at one of the tables.

Arata came back into the restaurant and let the bag on the table where Kiyo was sitting. "It's your parents anniversary love. That's why they bring us too. But we have no gift for them" Arata said slowly. Christie appraoched them and smiled "Cheer up you two. Will you stay all day like this? Our lunch is ready so start and tidy the table. You are the waiters, don't you?"she scold them.

Kiyo perks his head up as he looks at Arata. He rubs the back of his head, "hm.. I suppose we should just get them something later," he smiles softly. He stands up and pouts a little, sighing as he walks into the kitchen, "can't believe she has us working on our day off," he grumbles a little.

Xane perks his head up and looks at Arata, taking the soup out of the oven, "here.. this should help," he gives the bowl of soup to Arata and starts putting up the plates.

Christie laughed "What you did to him Arata?" The neko purred "He 's tired Christie. You teased us lots today". He headed to the kitchen smiling to the parents who were chatting to each other. He took the soup bowl Xane gave to him and sipped a little "This is tasty" he said drinking everything in a second. Christie gazed to him "Are you ok?" He nodded but soon his mouth seemed to be on fire "Helpppp" he yelled.

Kiyo pouts a little as he takes the plates, walking back into the other room, serving the parents and walks back into the kitchen. He watches Arata drink the soup, blinking a couple of times after seeing how he reacted and takes a cup from the cabinet, going to the fridge. Kiyo pours some milk and walks back to to Arata, giving him the glass of milk.

Xane blinks a little as he watches Arata chug the entire soup, rubbing the back of his head, "yeah.. you should have known better before drinking the entire thing like that," Xane laughs a little and rubs his chin. "But.. that is the best method to open up your sinuses."

Arata drinked the milk Kiyo gave him and tried to calm down "You know I' m hungry boss. I didn' t know it' s so spicy." Arata said trying not to cry. Christie smiled "Come on you two. Let' s go to eat. Parents are waiting us. Arata took the plates Xane gave them and went to the table the parents were eating. "Are you ok Arata? Christie said you are sick". Arata nodded but he started to sneeze. "I just drink Xane' s soup. I hope to be...fine now". He kept sneezing.

Xane looks at Arata and laughs a little, "of course it was spicy. Spicy food is the top kind of food to get rid of a cold pretty quickly." He walks out of the kitchen and sits next to his parents as he starts eating.

Kiyo looks at Arata and walks into the other room, sitting down at the table, "did the soup seem to help your cold to go away," he tilts his head as he starts eating.

Arata smiled seeing all that food. "I feel better love. I can smell the fish now" he said starting to eat the tuna from his plate. "Boss you did it as I like it. With lots of lemon". Christie laughed "He finally stopped sneezing and his smell is back". Arata nodded and looked on her. "I already smell the kiwi ice cream and the cheesecake. Plus I' m not sure but some champagne it's on the ice. So I will have a good lunch. I ate lots on breakfast too". Kiyo' s mom petted his head "You love to eat Arata. But you are still slim. Now that your weddings are soon we are hopping to have a nephew as well". Arata almost dropped his fork.

Kiyo looks at Arata and then Xane, laughing a little, "well.. looks like the soup did the trick," he nods his head as he continues eating. He looks at Arata and rubs the back of his head, "Arata sure likes his cheesecake," he smiles softly as he continues eating until everything was gone from his plate. Kiyo drinks some juice and looks at Arata, nodding his head, "yeah... it seems he can eat anything without getting fat, I wish that worked for us," he goes back to drinking. Kiyo blinks and looks his mom, looking at Arata, "well.. the only way your getting a nephew is if we adopt one because I seriously doubt I can give birth," he blushes as he goes back to drinking.

Xane looks at Kiyo and laughs a little as he stands up, taking Kiyo's plate and takes it to the kitchen to get washed. He comes back and sits back down next to Christie, "mom don't embarrassed Kiyo now. You know how sensitive he is," he laughs a little and stands back up, walking to the counter, cutting a couple of slices of cheesecake and gives one to Kiyo and places the other in front of Arata, going back to the counter to cut more slices of the cheesecake.

Arata perked his ears "Kiyo can't get pregnant but Christie can. She will be able to have kids on the future. But if Kiyo wants we may adopt one too. I' m waiting the day when I will hold my nephew into my arms. I will let him to play with my tail." Christie looked on him and laughed "I doubt you two sleepy heads can look after a child. But yes you will be a good uncle." Arata nodded. "Christie for once you said the truth" he teased her started to eat his cheesecake. "Kiyo and I have a gift for you two" he said to parents and smiled "A trip outside the town in weekend". Arata was happy Christie helped him with it. She organised all from his mobile.

Kiyo looks at Arata and blinks, laughing a little, "yeah.. fortunately I can't," he looks to the side and rubs the back of his head. He looks at Arata for a few seconds, "I guess.. we just need to talk about it first," he eats the cheesecake. Kiyo perks his head up and pouts, "its not my fault Arata tires me out," he mumbles while blushing and continues eating the cheesecake. Kiyo blinks and tilts his head, unsure when Arata got the trip idea from but continues eating cheesecake.

Xane stands up and walks back into the kitchen, getting some bowls and spoons, scooping some ice cream in the bowls and takes the bowls to the table, sitting back down at the table next to Christie.

"So you two think on us" mother said and pulled Arata closer to kiss him. Arata perked his ears and smiled "Actually Christie helped us. The agency will send the tickets tomorrow. You will be alone in a hotel to do naughty things" Christie laughed "You can't speak like that in front of a lady dear neko". Arata apologised and started to eat his ice cream in silence. "Stop tease him Christie. He's a very nice young man. He kissed our hands not like those two" - mother showed Kiyo and Xane.

Kiyo rubs the back of his head and smiles softly, "yeah of course," he looks at the bowl of ice cream since he was starting to get full and eats about half of the ice cream before giving the other half to Arata since he was completely full. He perks his head up as he looks at Arata and laughs a little, covering his mouth since Arata was a very naughty neko for mentioning that. Kiyo looks at his mom and pouts a little, "mom.. I don't need to kiss your hand, I already give you plenty kisses on the cheek, both of them and hugging."

"Kissing parents hands is not for the born children I think is what Kiyo is saying," Xane laughs a little as he sips some coffee. "Besides mom, wouldn't you want your own children to hug and kiss your cheek instead," Xane leans back and starts putting the cheesecake with the ice cream for himself and eats them together. "Besides I already kissed Christie's mom's hand while Kiyo was in his own little world."

Kiyo perks his head up and pouts a little, "well excuse me for just getting over a cold," he leans back in his chair and crosses his arms.

Arata ate Kiyo's icecream as well and perked his ears. "No fights please - I'm a well educated neko. I read in a book that Christie gave me how you should treat a woman. She's very strict with such things. She wanted to be sure I won't do any mistake in front of the parents" Arata confessed smiling. "She teases me lots but cares about me" he added standing up and going to bring the bag Christie put him to carry from the car. "Here, Christie's gift for you" he said giving the bag to Kiyo's mother. She looked inside and smiled "I can't believe it. She found an exact replica of our honeymoon bed" he took out a picture of a bed and under it was a message "It's waiting you in your house". Arata looked on the bed and smiled. "Nice gift Christie. And there is more on the bag" he added hoping Christie didn't buy dildos for Kiyo's parents.