Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata purred louder and pushed quickly his cock inside his lover little hole. "You are so tight. Or I'm big?"he asked starting to move fast and he knew nothing would stop him from fucking hard his lover. "I hope I won't hurt you" he said.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo gasps as his insides were slowly getting filled up with Arata's cock and starts moaning. "I-It could be both," he blushes and strokes his cock as Arata was thrusting. He drools a little and shakes his head, "I am fine.. it feels good," he smiles and strokes his cock even faster.

“It doesn’t matter love. We both feel good” Arata said moving faster and moaning. “If you are keep strocking you will come before me” he added kissing Kiyo’s lips gently. “It seems you like when I’m in heat”.

Kiyo strokes his cock and continues moaning as he looks at Arata while blushing and moves his hand away, "I-I will wait until you cum inside me," he smiles and blushes, "I like you regardless if your in heat or not," he rests his head down on the bed.

"I so love you when you are a good boy" Arata said letting his long tail around Kiyo's arm. "I know you like me all the time but I love to tease you love" he added and in that moment he hit Kiyo's sweet spot. "Oh, yes babe, we will both come soon".

Kiyo looks at Arata and continues moaning, drooling a little and moves hips slowly, stroking his cock slightly. He sticks the tip of his tongue out as he moans, drooling a little and gasps, starting to pre-cum a little, "y-yes cum inside me."

"That's what I want love" Arata said starting to cum inside his lover and feeling he can't stop. "I came lots this time as I'm on heat" Arata explained pulling out of his lover and looked on all that cum. "I will clean you" he said before he knelt between his lover's legs and used his tongue to clean other's hole.

Kiyo blushes and gasps as he felt his insides being filled with cum and lowers his head a little, cuming as well and pants. He smiles and looks at Arata, "you.. came so much inside me," he blushes and watches Arata, moaning softly as Arata was licking his butt and bites his bottom lip.

Arata nodded and kept cleaning his lover's butt. "I taste good love. But you taste better" Arata said before he started to clean Kiyo's tummy too. Licking his lover slowly Arata saw Kiyo was hard again. "You are clean now love but you are horny again".

Kiyo looks at Arata and continues moaning, arching his back a little. blushes bright red and covers his face, shaking his hips and nods his head slowly, "y-you got me excited," he covers his face embarrassingly.

"Did I? But I only wanted to clean you" Arata said smiling. "I didn't do it on purpose but I should take responsability for it" he added pinching Kiyo's nipples with his fingers while he kissed Kiyo's neck. "When you are ready I will enter you again".

Kiyo blushes and covers his face, "I am very sensitive," he blushes while pouting, gasping as his nipple was suddenly punched. He shakes his hips, rubbing his butt on Arata's cock, "I am ready," he smiles softly.

Arata slided slowly his cock inside his lover's hole and sighed feeling his own cum inside other. "You are filled love. It's wet and hot inside you. Come on, it's your time to ride me" he said moving his fingers to tease Kiyo's cock.

Kiyo blushes as he felt his insides getting filled up and lets out a soft moan. He looks at Arata while blushing, "you got to lay down first," he blushes bright red and starts moving his hips, riding Arata's cock slowly.

Arata moaned and purred in the same time lying on bed and letting Kiyo to ride him. "Babe, you are so good on it. I can see how my cum is coming out of you right now when we are fucking" Arata said using his tail to clean the cum.

Kiyo looks at Arata with a smile and continues moving his hips as he moans, "it feels so good," he blushes and arches his back when he felt Arata's tail brush against his butt, continues riding Arata's cock faster and places his hands on Arata's chest.

"Do you enjoy to feel my tail love? Is that making you so hard?" Arata asked feeling Kiyo's cock is getting bigger into his hand. "Should I slip my tail inside you as well?" Arata asked continuing to use his tail for teasing Kiyo's butt.

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "your tail is so soft on my skin," he bites his finger while moaning and looks down at his cock getting bigger, blushing bright red. He looks at Arata and blushes and rests his head down, shaking his butt, "I will let you surprise me, after all it is my punishment for touching myself while you were about to take a shower," he sticks his tongue out a little bit.

"Hm, you are right" Arata answered perking his ears and pushing slowly his tail inside Kiyo's butt. "You can ride both of them love. You did it before. With the dildo I mean" he explained slipping the tail deep inside Kiyo.

Kiyo grabs the blanket, letting out a soft moan, feeling his insides twitch when Arata put his tail inside of his butt as well. He nods his head and starts moving his hips, stroking his cock, "you sure like filling me up completely," he drools a little and continues riding Arata's cock.

"I am love. You are mine and only mine. Even my tail loves to be inside you" Arata said moaning and perking his ears. "Shake your ass babe, that will make my tail brush against your insides. You will feel in heaven."

Kiyo looks at Arata while blushing softly and nods his head. He starts shaking his hips slowly and grabs the blanket while moaning, "i-it feels good and so soft," he blushes bright red and strokes his cock slowly while shaking his hips side to side.

"Come on babe. I want to see you how you are masturbating and coming on my tummy"Arata said being sure he moved his tail inside Kiyo. "It feels better than with the dildo" he added feeling Kiyo's walls tightly around his cock and his tail brushing his cock too.

Kiyo blushes and nods his head as he continues moving his hips, feeling his butt twitch around both Arata's tail and his cock, making him tremble a little. He sticks the tip of his tongue out and strokes his cock, "I-I am going to cum," he leans down to rest his head on Arata's chest and continues moving his hips faster, pre-cuming a little.

"Then come love. I want to hear your moans as you come and feel you trembling on my arms. Is not better medicine for your cold than sex" Arata explaining caressing Kiyo's back with his long fingers.