Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo watches Arata put on some shoes and looks at some shoes as well, rubbing the back of his head and figured he would have to buy something as well since he had lack of dress shoes for the wedding. He sits down and starts putting on the shoes he spotted and decided to only get one out of the three he picked out. Kiyo slowly looks at Arata as he was putting his shoes back on and blushes softly, laughing a little and nudges Arata while whispering, "well stop smelling her, your just going to get more and more horny," he said quietly as he leans forward, placing the shoes back in the box and picks up the one he decided on, putting the other two back while blushing.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

"I'm trying not to sniff her but my heat is stronger. I don' t smell her but the baby. I can feel his smell. No idea why but I think it' s a boy". Christie clapped her hands behind him and yelled "Xane will be happy to hear we will have a boy. Are you sure Arata?" she asked hugging him from behind. Arata nodded wondering why she heard him. "Go to bathroom you two while I' m looking for my wedding shoes". Arata took Kiyo' s hand into his and headed to the bathroom before Christie could change her mind.

Kiyo looks at Arata and blinks a couple of times, "you can already tell the gender," he tilts his head to the side. He jolts as Christie suddenly clapped and holds his chest, ~g-gees,~ he thought as he sits up straight and tilts his head, wondering why she wanted them to go to the bathroom, blinking a couple of times as Arata was pulling him towards the bathroom while blushes, following him.

Arata locked the bathroom's door and laughed "We are safe here. The news make Christie' s heart melt". He unzipped his pants and let his erect cock out. "Come on love. We can finish what we started on the car" Arata said perking his ears and moaning slowly. He played with his own erection waiting for Kiyo to take off his pants.

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head and blushes, "yeah it seems like it until someone else comes into the bathroom," he looks down, watching Arata unzip his pants. He bites his bottom lip and turns around, "your such a naughty neko," he laughs a little. Kiyo takes off his belt, pulling down his pants and slowly spreads his butt, "okay.. I'm ready for you," he smiles and leans forward, shaking his butt side to side.

"I locked the door. Nobody will bother us." Arata said pushing slowly his cock inside his lover' s hole. "I can feel my cum inside you" he said purring and starting to move fast. "Shake that butt for me babe" he begged slapping Kiyo' s butt. "Hm, I forgot about this" he added letting his hand around Kiyo' s cock and strocking it.

"But.. someone can still hear us," Kiyo pouts a little and lowers his head a little, feeling Arata's cock thrusting inside and moans. He bites his bottom lip and glances over at Arata, shaking his butt slowly and arches his back as his cock was getting stroked, moaning softly, "A-Arata.. your going to make me go crazy."

"I don' t care if they hear us. We are in heat" Arata purred louder and moved faster. "Why do go crazy love? You love to be fuck by me. And when I' m in heat I' m bigger and hit your sweet spot better so you are in heaven" he teased his lover strocking Kiyo' s cock faster. "If you came babe I will too. Your inside is wet and hot and sucking me completly".

Kiyo blinks a little and smiles, "my neko is so naughty," he shakes his hips side to side. He gasps as Arata increase his speed and starts to moan a little louder, sticking the tip of his tongue out. Kiyo looks at Arata and shivers, "m-mmm so good, hit deep inside me but we shouldn't keep Christie waiting too long. Kiyo lowers his head and moves his hips along with Arata's thrusts, continues to moan.

Arata purred louder and moaned in the same time "You are right love. But I can' t come yet. You had to come first. That will made your walls to tight around my cock and I will finally come." Arata explained teasing Kiyo' s shaft with his tail while his fingers were strocking Kiyo' s cock faster. "Ah babe be ready for lots of cum. I feel I will explode" he added moving like crazy.

Kiyo blushes and looks at Arata, nodding his head, "don't worry.. the way you are hitting me, I will cum in no time," he lowers his head and continues moaning. He gasps as Arata increased the speed, feeling his cock twitch within Arata's hand and starts to cum.

Arata felt the hot cum on his hand and moaned. In the same moment he came inside his lover and he couldn' t stop it. "I had a mega orgasm" he managed to say once he recovered his breathe. He opened his eyes and looked around. "Oh no, we have to clean all this mess" he said pulling out his cock from his lover and ran to the tissues. He couldn' t believed how much cum was on the floor and was still dripping from Kiyo' s hole.

Kiyo bites his bottom lip as he felt his insides getting flooded with cum. He lowers his head a little and continues moaning, panting heavily as he felt the cum pour out of his butt while blushing. He blushes and looks down at the cum, starting to help clean up the mess and smiles, "you sure did cum a lot," he blushes as he takes another tissue and wipes the cum from his butt, "your such a naughty boy," he smiles softly and pulls up his pants.

"Sorry Kiyo. It' s because of the heat. I feel better now...back to normal...until I will be next to Christie again." he complained cleaning himself. He had to wash his tail as well and to use the mop to clean the mess from the floor. Once the bathroom was clean and they were full dressed he unlocked the door just to find Christie going out of lady' s room. "Here you are sleepy heads. I paid for the shoes so let' s go to look for the shirts" she put two bags into Arata' s hands and smirked. Arata rolled his eyes knowing she heard them.

Kiyo shakes his head with a smile, "that's okay, it must be hard being a neko, getting horny to the scent of a pregnant woman." He zips up his pants and walks out of the stall, cleaning his hands before walking out of the bathroom. Kiyo pouts a little, "it's.. not like we fell asleep in the bathroom," he laughs a little and embarrassingly rubs the back of his head.

Christie laughed "So my smell makes Arata horny. Good to know" Arata blinked "You won' t tease us again don' t you?" Christie smiled "I will always tease you dear neko. But for now you two have some things to do. In your honeymoon you have enough time for naughty games. I have a whole list to buy for it" she smirked again. Arata nodded wondering what she was planning. "Help me with the bags Kiyo. They are heavy" he complained. Christie laughed again "You bought 3 pairs of shoes so now carry them Arata. Kiyo must be sore so he can' t carry anything".

Kiyo pouts a little as he looks at Christie, crossing his arms, "it's only because your pregnant," he sticks his tongue out. He tilts his head and blinks a couple of times, sighing and rubs the back of his head, "well.. let's get this shopping down so we can get ready for the special day," he rubs the back of his head. He perks his head up and blushes, rubbing the back of his head and laughs a little, "u-um well.. yeah I suppose I am but not as bad," he pouts and glances to the side.

"Wait to see your two once my son is born. You will be around him every day. " Christie answered being proud. Arata laughed "I said I think it' a a boy. I' m not 100% sure" Christie gazed on him "You better be sure Arata. If not poor your nose." Arata sniffed her again "I don' t feel anything this time. The baby must be sleeping". Christie petted his head "You will see him on Monday Arata. Don' t forget you two are coming with me to doctor". Arata nodded but he was sad. "I think I lost my smell love" he whispered to Kiyo.

Kiyo blinks a little and crosses his arms, "are you serious? Isn't that suppose to be the mom and dad's job," he rubs the back of his neck. He watches Arata and slightly rubs his butt, blushing as it twitches from before. Kiyo tilts his head, "yeah yeah," he pouts as he crosses his arms and continues walking. He looks at Arata and tilts his head, "hm.. maybe you are getting a stuffy nose, maybe we should buy some medicine just in case," he whispers to Arata.

"Do you think Arata would stay away from my son? He loves his smell, doesn't he?" Christie smirked. Arata laughed "I like your smell because you are pregnant. Your hormones are on high level now. But he sure Kiyo and I will spoil the baby. I will let him touch my tail. You can't do that" Christie giggles "Of course I can" she touched his tail and Arata felt nothing. "Oh no, what's wrong with me" he thought following Christie. "I'm not sick love. After we did it I simply can't feel anything. I'm not more horny, I don't smell anything and simply I didn't get aroused when Christie touched my tail" he whispered to Kiyo.

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little while walking, seeing a clothing store and walks into it. He looks at Arata and rubs the back of his head, "hm.. well I am not sure then," he whispered while blushing. "Maybe your body is just trying to stop you from smelling Christie so you don't get more horny.. because I am not sure how much my butt can handle it," he whispers while laughing a little.

Christie were looking for shirts so the boys could try them. Arata just dropped the bags on a chair there and had a seat himself. "Maybe you are right love. Her smell made me nuts and now all my senses are lost. I can't do it for a while I think. You have to recover...you are all sore because of me" he answered lowering his ears and purring. Christie looked on him and wondered if the neko was ok "It seems my special perfume drove him crazy. Maybe I teased him too much".

Kiyo looks at Arata and sits next to him with a smile, "oh, well I am sure you will get better soon," he rests his head on Arata's arm. He looks up at Arata and blushes softly, "I am fine, it is twitching like crazy though, I think it is craving more of your cock," he laughs a little. Kiyo looks up at Arata, blinking a couple of times, "a-ah so that is why Arata's nose is all mess up, Christie's perfume.. now that makes more sense," he nods his head slowly.

Arata sighed looking on Christie "Why is she laughing Kiyo?" he asked his lover. "Maybe is her fault for me being like this? I can' t fuck you love, my cock is sleeping after coming inside you" he explained. He stood up and went near Christie. "I like that pink shirt. I want to try it" he said trying to sniff her again. Christie laughed "I tried a new perfume when you two were to bathroom so I think the chemicals inside it made your nose poorly. So stop sniffing me dear neko". Arata nodded being happy again.

Kiyo looks at Arata and shrugs his shoulders, "probably because she knew the source to what was making you feel weird." He nods his head slowly, "yeah she probably knows what is making you feel this way." Kiyo blushes and shakes his head, "n-no I don't mean now," he pouts and nudges Arata. He perks his head up as he saw Christie comes back then looks at Arata and laughs a little as he rests his back on the bench, "well.. I guess we should continue shopping..," he rubs the back of his head.