Cuffs & Bullets [18+] (mitsukixlin & sue werner)

sue werner

Kyo could feel his lovers nerves then tried not to laugh at his cuteness "well my mother likes to be um, old school" he wasnt sure how to say it kissed his cheek "my father likes knives, um well some say i take after my mom and some say i take after my father" The younger male pulled the older male in a hug.

Not long after the door opened his parents had a spare key, Kyo whispered "calm down ill never let anyone hurt you i promise" he lets go and turns around to see his parents standing there. he bowed slightly in respect and tried to calm himself down, he glanced at Akio.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• sue werner

Akio gulped down as he heard what Kyo's parents looked like. He swallowed his fear at the mentioned of knifes but trying to assured himself that the man would not kill his son's lover. Yeah, he was very sure of that. He let the other hug him and he could feel a bit of calmness seeped into him. He snuggled to the younger male to get the comfort he needed much. "Then, i bet your mother must be a beauty and your father must be scary since you take after his attitudes."

He jumped a bit when he heard the door open and nodded his head silently when his lover whispered to him. "I'll be fine.." he whispered too and turned around to meet with his lover's parents. It was scary but he would man up. He looked at the two and bowed respectfully. "Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Kimura Akio." he paused and added. "I'm Kyo's new lover."

Kyo was a bit surprised Akio introduced himself like that, his parents looked anything but impressed and more like bored. His father signed and spoke "is introducing your lover what you called us here for?" his tone calm and annoyed.

The younger male took a deep breath "well its the beginning point, i love Akio" he paused "Akio-san is a cop" he said softly and watched his fathers face go sour and his mothers face turned interested.

His father was ready to grab for his favorite sai he always carried whit him, it was a gift from Kyo's mother. Kyo mother grabbed her husbands arm and signed for Kyo to continue, showing she was interested in hearing more and had control of her husband. Kyo took a breath "i want to give up on being a yakuza, and settle down whit Akio, if you cant accept him. if you do accept him" he paused "and Akio wont be compromised if i stay a yakuza i will stay"

'Um.. that's not the reaction I imagined..' he thought to himself as the two parents just stared at him without feelings and looked bored. He inwardly frowned, thinking that perhaps, this was normal occurrence to them seeing KYo's past lovers. He could feel a bit of pain in his chest. He however disturbed from his self musing when his lover told his parents that Akio was a cop.

He gulped down again and saw as the father turned sour and readied to grab, ugh... is that a sword or knife? Luckily the mother went to calm him down. He just stared at the two in fear and wonder when Akio blurted out everything in front of them.

"i want to give up on being a yakuza, and settle down whit Akio, if you cant accept him. if you do accept him" ... "and Akio wont be compromised if i stay a yakuza i will stay"

He blinked and stared at his lover for a while, before he turned towards the two parents. He took his lover's hand into his and nodded his head. "I know that me being a police might become troublesome for your family," he paused to gather more courage into his voice. "But, I love Kyo for himself and I don't care if he's a yakuza or a monster... I still love him. I'll be careful and try not to rise any trouble to your family," he bowed again while he still holding Kyo's hand into his. "Please give me permission to date your son. I promise I'll take care of him."

Kyo glanced at Akio as his hand was being held, he watched the older man have such courage it made him proud, he looked back at his parents his father looked ready to kill them but his mother looked more and more amused then started to laugh when the older male said

"Please give me permission to date your son. I promise I'll take care of him."

The younger male blushed slightly and mumbled slightly, the father signed "seems the cop doesnt get the point" he said in a grumble tone "hes saying our family shouldnt bother you, cops dont bother us as much there just a pain when they are trying to stick there nose in business that isnt theirs"

His mother still giggled "such a cutie, its adorable you want to take care of Kyo, but you have the roles reversed he has to take care of you~" Kyo's father got more moody till his wife hit his head.

"dont worry about my husband to much, as long as you dont act like a cop trying to investigate him you are fine but dont act like a cop in front of our groups or we cant guaranty your safety" she paused "why dont you have your cute boyfriend move in here whit you, you still do your job and he does his, if things dont work out whit the jobs then you can decide to do what ever, but we wont take our first heir leaving so easily, but thats why you called us here knowing we wont"

Kyo signed at the fact his mother knew him to well, he nodded his head but before they could speak his mother told them to me her and Kyo's father for dinner tonight at the usual restaurant and then she dragged her husband out whit her.

Akio just watched his lover's parents leaving the house but not before saying that they should come to the dinner. He bowed once again until they left the house and closed the door. Still holding Kyo's hand, he suddenly slumped down on the floor and let out a loud sigh. he could feel his body trembling and he looked up at the younger male with a strained smile. "I-I... uh... I'm not killed..."

Was the first sentence he said as soon as the first order was finished. He let go of Kyo's hand and put his hands on his face as he trembled. "That's so crazy! I can't believe that I said all that! I mean, your father was ready to kill me and your mother is so kind and nice! I.. that's.. ugh!"

He started to babble again as he got nervous and anxious. "Thank god, they accepted us. And what did your mother said, I'll be the one who's going to take care of you. She should believe more in me and your father, I don't know if I won't be kill tonight!"

Kyo chuckled when Akio spoke his first words, he tried not to laugh, he watches his lover be a wreck then kneels down "i wouldnt have let them hurt you, didnt i promise that" he tilted his head slightly "mom was kind cause well she thought you where adorable" he snorted "she ish way more dangerous that my dad, dad shows his intent to kill, mom just kills" he muttered.

The younger male hugged the older male "she said you got it wrong, i have to take care of you, and thats what i was planning on doing" he paused "i will take care of you, you can pamper the young master, but the young master takes care of the ones he loves" he said mocking himself a bit. The younger male made the older male look at him "do you think its a good idea moving in whit me?" he paused "in this apartment, its close to your work place and just far away en of from my group to be bothered about it"

“Yeah, I know you wouldn’t let anyone hurt me,” he smiled up at his lover and sighed. He snuggled up to the younger male as he was being hugged by him. He smiled and inhaled the comforting smell of his lover. “Hm.. but I still want to take care of you,” he pouted and pushed a bit to see his lover in the eyes. “Moving in with you…?” he asked, not sure if it was true, but he had heard Kyo’s mother said something like that.

“But, then… what about my apartment?” he asked and stared into his lover’s eyes. “I can’t just leave it like that…” he hugged the younger male. “I want to be with you, Kyo, always. If it’s possible, I want to stay with you 24/7. But, this is too sudden for me…”

Kyo looked away slightly when Akio brought up his apartment knowing it was to much for him to soon "i get that, its fine" he smiled so the older male wouldnt feel guilty or something, "we should get you a suit or you wont get in to the restaurant tonight" he said teasingly and helped himself and the older male up.

"or do you have suit at your place?" he tilted his head slightly while he ran a hand trough the long side of his hair thinking he should cut it soon, he looked at the shorter male that he just wanted to capture and not let go of.

He got up from the floor by the help of his lover. Smiling a bit guilty at the younger male, he sighed and shook his head. "I don't have a suit, I never have to do anything that needs a suit." he frowned and looked up at Kyo. "Do I really have to wear a suit? Is the place we're going is too strict about the dress code?"

He paused for a while and looked at the younger male. He suddenly hugged the taller male and mumbled into his chest. "I'm sorry, Kyo to reject your offer but I just need more time, okay? I promise I'll think it over and we wouldn't have to separate again."

Kyo chuckled "mom likes fancy" he was about to tell Akio he would take him shopping for a suit but he was hugged tightly and heard the words he really didnt want to hear now, whit out noticing his face turned sour "i know, ill take you shopping for a suit we dont have to talk about this now"

The younger male pulled away from the hug and walked off to the bathroom he could feel himself getting annoyed more and more mostly by his own thoughts, he noticed his kill face when he walked passed the mirror and signed. The younger male splashed some water is his face and mumbled not to act to spoiled. After a bit he came out not before he had dried his face.

Akio noticed the sour mood the younger male been having. He bit his bottom lip as Kyo pulled away from his hug and walked to the bathroom after saying they would be shopping for a suits for Akio. He did regret ever brought up the subject to Kyo but even more so, he regretted he couldn't give an answer the younger male was hoping for. He sighed and walked to the couch and sat.

Holding his head in his hands, he heard the younger male got out of the bathroom and he looked up at his lover. Hesitantly, he stood and walked to the yakuza heir. "Let's go shopping for now, okay?" he said and forced a smile on his face. He just wanted to get out and remove this tense and uneasy atmosphere. It was his own fault and that was why he wanted to make his lover to smile again.

Kyo smiled as he heard Akio's voice but the way he acted seemed off, before the older male could pull him out he pulled the older male in to a kiss "you worry to much" he chuckled and walked to the door whit his normal attitude putting on his shoes and grabbed his stuff "do you want to wait at your place till we have to go?"

The younger male knew he was good at acting so he acted cheerful and like the older male was used to seeing him, but all he could think of in his head was how much he wanted to torture or kill someone but like his mother he could hide thought like this almost perfectly. The younger male waited for the older one to be ready so they could go.

Akio leaned into a kiss and sighed when Kyo pulled away. He just nodded his head at the younger male and smiled a bit better than before. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled and walked to where the younger male was. “It will be good…” he said as he put on his shoes. “I want to rest a bit…” he chuckled and turned to look at his lover. “I forgot that I need to take my painkiller. The pain is starting to hurt again.”

He walked to the door and stepped outside first, giving Kyo a chance to lock his house. His phone suddenly ringing and he stared at the device before he answered it. “Yes, sir.. ” a pause. “I’ll be fine, the doctor asks me to rest for two more days.” A pause. “Yes, I understand. Thank you, sir.” He ended the call and sighed.

Kyo stepped out and locked his door but got distracted whit Akio answered a phone call seeming like his own mod will get worse sooner again, he waited till the call ended and tilted his head "do you have your pain killers whit you?" he asked wanting to ignore the fact he just had a call.

The younger male was waiting for the bomb to drop which he knew would drop anyway but he still hoped he would be wrong, he walked to his bike whit the older male not really waiting.

Akio shook his head and smiled at his lover. "I'm sorry, I left it at home," he walked with the younger male to where the bike was but Kyo was acting off again. He walked faster to catch up with the younger male but his pain starting to hurt. He winced a little and forced a smile onto his lips so that Kyo wouldn't notice him.

"Kyo, wait for me!" he huffed and sighed when he caught up with the lover. He pulled the other's sleeve to look at his face. Watching for any emotion, Akio just sighed again and spoke his thoughts. "What's wrong, Kyo? Why are you mad ?" he paused and his voice was softer when he said this. "Did I do something to make you mad?" What was wrong with both of them? Everything that happened after lunch today seemed off. He bit his bottom lip in frustration. "It's me, right? I make you upset..."

Kyo feltt his sleeve being tugged and saw his lover so sad "what? no hey whats whit you?" he was confused now "w whit that call, i just thought you were being called to work" he paused as he blushed slightly "i i was waiting for you to drop be bomb and cancel on dinner" The younger male signed and hugged the older male.

"lets get you home, you must be hurting a lot" he mumbled concerned "im just weird please dont worry so much about my weirdness" he wanted to say it was mostly sexual frustration but he couldnt do that, "lets get you home" he pulled out the helmets so he could get his lover the pain meds he would need.

Akio nodded his head silently, still feeling a bit upset mixed with relief. He thought Kyo was mad at him but fortunately, no. He took the helmet, grimacing at every movement that he made, well, the pain had started to show itself. He seated himself on the back and held onto the Yakuza heir’s waist tightly.

He leaned his face and rested his cheek onto his lover’s back, wanting to feel that comfortable warm. He didn’t want to be like this again – he didn’t want to make the younger male upset. “I’m sorry, Kyo…” he mumbled only for the younger male to hear him. “I forgot tell you this, but the doctor gave me two more days to rest. I just told my superior that. So, I won’t be going to work for two days more.”

Kyo was about to start the engine when the older male spoke, the younger male stayed silent "thats fine, ill stay whit you if you want" he paused "hold on tight im going to drive fast oke, if you cant hold on pinch my side twice" he looked over his shoulder whit a small smile then drove off.

It took about 10 minutes to arrive at the Cop's house mostly because the Yakuza went a lot faster then he was actually aloud. The yakuza got off whit the cop and lifted the smaller male in his arms "i wont care if you dont want me to carry you, you cant cause yourself more pain" he said whit a stern face and a slight smirk on his lips as he started to carry his lover to his place.

Akio smiled hearing how Kyo would stay with him at his rest days. He held on tightly and closed his eyes tight as the younger male drove faster than before. It was scary and Akio had forgotten to pinch Kyo's waist to remind him to slow down the bike. He sighed in relief when they arrived at his apartment and squeaked when Kyo carried him. He was embarrassed, yes, but, he knew that Kyo wouldn't let him go even if he begged for him to let him walk.

At this time around, he was blushing hard because his neighbors saw them and giggled at the "cuteness", they said. He buried his face into his lover's chest, trying to hide from his neighbors. "Kyo..." he whined, ears red with embarrassment. "Have we arrived at my place?"

Kyo respectfully greeted the neighbors and couldnt help but smirk at the comments and the cute reactions of his lover, they where almost at Akio's apartment when he asked if they where there yet. The younger male chuckled "almost almost, where are your keys can you get them or do i have to put you down for it?" he asked not really wanting to let the older male down.

The younger male stopped walking as they arrived at the older male's place "where here" he said softly not letting go of his lover just yet mostly because he just wanted to keep hold of him and not see his cute lovers face in pain.

Akio opened his eyes slowly and sighed in relief as saw his front door. He blushed and looked on his lover’s chest, not wanting him to see his red face. He squirmed a bit. “Um… Kyo, could you let go of me?” he asked hesitantly. “I-I need… uh… take my keys from my pocket.”

He said shyly as he waited for the other to put him down. Though, it felt nice being in his lover’s arms, but Akio was not a show-off. He didn’t like to show their affection publicly. He didn’t mind though if they was alone in the public place, that would be a different case. He squirmed again and said almost quietly. “Kyo, let me down, please…”

Kyo felt Akio squirm in his arms and asked him to be let down, the younger male signed and puts the older mlae down "fine, youd down on your feet, but if your in to much pain ill hold you up to support you, so no lying that it doesnt hurt" he said in a bossy tone "and im carrying inside to no buts" he said whit puffy cheeks.

The younger male waited for the older male to open the door so they could enter and he could hold his lover again, it made him feel more at ease "i can ask some one from a shop to bring some clothes here, suits for us both and some normal clothes, if you dont feel like you will be able to go out before dinner yet"

Akio sighed in relief and he almost let out a wince when Kyo let him on the floor. He forced and smile and looked up at his lover. "I'm fine, Kyo. I can manage at least this," he said and took the keys out of his pocket. Carefully, he stuck the key into the keyhole and opened the door, he smiled at inhaling the familiar smell of his house. Certainly, nothing could calm him and make him easy as inhaling the smell of his home... also, the smell of his lover.

"Welcome in," he said to his lover and took off his shoes to get into the house. He smiled up at his lover once he was inside and shook his head. "I'll be fine..." he paused and added uncertainly. "...I guess. I'll take some pain killer and I'm sure the pain will go away. We can still go shopping." He said and waited for Kyo to enter the house to close the door.

Kyo chuckled as he watched Akio struggle for his keys and act all tough, the younger male walked after the older male "you can sit down ill get the meds and some water, that way you wont tire yourself to much" he scooped up the older male in to his arms again and put him gently on the sofa whit a smile, by now he had forgotten all his annoyed thought and his aggressive needs he just wanted to take care of his lover.

The younger male tilted his head "so where did you leave the meds" he asked before getting up and getting water as he waits to hear where the meds are.