Purity (Pigeon x Virtualoo

Kotorichan

Raymond waited until the other left before hitting his head against the wall. Are you this desperate Ray? You know him for about a day and you will fuck him for inspiration?! Desperate times but..he crossed a line he never thought he would cross. "Thank god you are cute.." Raymond said quietly to himself, hoping he would enjoy his..first time. First time..He kept thinking to himself for awhile. You are about to lose your virginity..

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• virtualoo

Arthur soon returned with a bag of condoms, lube and beer. He wasn't fully convinced that either of them could do this fully sober... He took a deep breath and lightly knocked on Ray's door. Somehow he felt like there had to be another way to do this, sleeping with an author to help him meet his deadline seemed like a bit much... But the editor really didn't want to mess up his first time on the job, so he had to just go with it.

"Um...hi..and sorry" Raymond said with a terrible blush and saw that he had the kindness to bring them both beer. "Thanks.." He said quietly about the beer, stepping aside as he was unable to look him right in the eyes. This was happening..at least he could get some beer and they can both help this along. "I'll pop the first bottle.." He said quietly, taking the bag Arthur and setting it down on the living room table for now. Raymond took out one beer, popped it open and took a big sip out of it.

Arthur followed him to the living room and sat down on the couch. He opened his own bottle and took a big drink. "uh... are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked softly, his gaze falling down to his feet. "I mean... I don't want to force you to have your first time with me..." he lightly chewed on his lip before taking another drink, hoping to drown his doubts.

"My editor picked you of all people for this job..I can trust her opinion on people who work with me" Raymond said as he took another swig. "And we are two consenting adults..one who just happens need help getting..inspired" He said with another swig, almost done with the bottle and thankfully starting to get woozy.

Arthur nodded slowly. He didn't really like the taste of the cheap beer but he managed to chug the rest down, just to help himself relax. "you won't be too drunk to remember this, right?" he asked, the thought suddenly occurring to him. "I-I don't want you to end up hung over and unable to do anything..." he chewed his lip nervously.

"I'll still be able to write..' Raymond mumbled, finishing off the beer and topping it by opening another to drink. "Now..you wanna kiss and ease or get right into it?" He asked sort of blatantly, trying to keep enough of his wits about him. The more he drank, the more he found himself eyeing the other.

"I- Uh..." Arthur hadn't expected Ray to be so blunt about it... He was doing this for his job so maybe the author was able to be somewhat professional about it. "Erm, w-whichever would help you more..." Arthur murmured, grabbing another beer and starting another. "I-if you just want to go right to it then that's fine... or if you wanted to kiss and stuff first..."

"Sorry for being so blunt, wanted to see if you wanted to feel good first before..you know" Raymond said, almost done with his second beer before crawling up onto the others lap. "I may be a virgin but I can make you feel good..Arthur" He purred, finishing the beer before he put the bottle down and leaned into the other to kiss him. They had to feel at least good about this..make Arthur feel real good..

Arthur was hesitant to return the kiss. He let out a soft sigh and rested his hands on Ray's hips. "calm down... I'll be fine Raymond..."he stared down into the author's eyes. "I'll take care of everything for you, just focus on remembering how it feels, okay?" he slowly tried to pull away. "let's move to your bedroom... it'll be easier in there..." he mumbled, his cheeks turning red again.

'Had to try right?..You got soft lips" Raymond said as he got off of the others lap. "Should feel good on both ends" He smiled, thinking he will clean up the empty beer bottles later. He slowly made his way toward his room, opening the door for them before shutting it behind him.

Arthur followed him with the lube and condoms, his cheeks still flushed a light pink. He sat down on Ray's bed, resisting the urge to ask if he was really sure about this. He cleared his throat nervously and pulled his jacket off. It wasn't his first time, it wasn't even his first time with a man or someone that he had just met... But he had never had sex for such a strange reason.

"Sorry if you're being forced to do this..at least I know you more than a diseased person on the streets" Raymond mumbled as he was taking off his shirt clumsily. He would rather have Arthur than a complete strange he knew nothing about even slightly. He kept thinking the editor picked him so he had to be all right and approved. Raymond tossed the shirt next to his bed as he waited for Arthur to get his jacket off.

"its fine... Just relax..." Arthur tugged his tie off and leaned closer. "I'll make sure you enjoy yourself, just don't worry about me..." he gently ran his fingers up Ray's back. He slowly leaned in and gave him a gentle, yet passionate, kiss. He decided that he was going to take this as seriously as possible.

Raymond spine tingled at the feeling of the others hands running up his back. His heart started racing at him just leaning in close, heart racing more at the passionate kiss. He..he was a good kisser..Raymond thought as he returned the kiss. He was really going to like this..he thought

Arthur slowly pushed the other man down in the bed. His fingertips running along the author's skin to his chest. He broke the kiss and moved his lips down to kiss and suck at Ray's neck. He wanted to move slowly so that Ray could really get a good idea of how the different touches felt. He left a couple dark hickies on the other's soft skin, gradually moving down to his collar bone.

Raymond was surprised at how good the other could touch and kiss him. Leaving the hickies made him moan a bit, Raymond turning red when he made the sound. He was turning into putty under the others lips. "Arthur.." He couldn't help but moan..

Ryan gave the man's collar bone a gentle bite before pulling away to unbutton his own shirt. He tossed it onto the floor and slowly ran his hands over Ray's chest, pausing for a moment to rub his fingers against the boy's nipples. He leaned back down to kiss at his chest, his fingertips resting just above the author's pants.

Raymond breathed heavily and gripped the sheets under him at such simple touches. If this was just teasing touches and kisses...what would sex feel like? He panted as he looked down at his chest while he felt the fingers stopping just above his pants. He waited in anticipation of what would come next..

Arthur paused for a moment before unbuttoning the man's pants and pulling them down so he was just in his boxers. His lips found Ray's nipple and he gave it a light lick to gauge the author's reaction. He lightly rubbed the palm of his hand against the outside of Ray's boxers.

Raymond let out another whimper of pleasure, biting his lip in a small attempt to stop himself from making such embarrassing sounds. His pants were off and the other was touching him there, making him feel all hot inside. He was growing stuff which was all the more embarrassing, trying to take deep breaths. -You can handle this..- He kept thinking to himself, trying to control the heat building up in him.

Arthur moved his lips back up to Ray's neck as he pushed the man's underwear down, revealing his body completely. He slowly wrapped his fingers around the other's cock, giving him a chance to get used to the feeling of his hand as he continued to kiss and suck at his neck.

His lips quivered due to the tingling feeling he got from the others touch, hands reaching out and wrapping around the other. Raymond didnt know why he had to do it, but he felt like he had to. He needed some stability while feeling like he could get lost in the feelings. It was scary how good it felt in a way but it wasnt scary at the same time. It was all so confusing..

"Are you okay?" Arthur asked softly, slowly starting to move his hand on the man's length. "let me know if you change your mind, okay?" he still felt a bit guilty for taking Ray's first time like this... it seemed like kind of extreme for just writing a book...

"Did you want to do this..?" Raymond asked quietly as he tried to collect his voice to speak. The other was being forced..sure he was desperate but it wouldn't be the same if he was being forced right? "If you want to stop.." Raymond said quietly, the other having asked so many times he figured the other wanted him to say it was okay to stop. As much as he never wanted this hot feeling making him even harder to stop..