Purity (Pigeon x Virtualoo

Kotorichan

My character-

Name: Arthur Sullivan

Position: Seme

Hair: dark brown and short, always kept neatly combed

Eyes: Hazel, wears simple glasses

Body type: Tall and thin, always dresses professionally

Personality: Very reserved and serious, puts forth his full effort to complete a job well. But also very kind and caring for others.

Bio/backstory will be revealed as the story unfolds~

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• virtualoo

Name: Raymond Chives "Ray" for short

Position: Uke Male

Hair: Light blonde shoulder length hair

Eyes: Light blue

Body type: On the skinnier side with some subtle hints of muscle

Simple Bio: Wrote his first erotica story at the age of 20, he made a big name for himself in the erotica industry, even in literature itself since it was a big name. He writes all this steamy stories/manga and a lot of them hit the top of the charts. He works hard for each of his stories.

---

It was another long day of writing and he just released his latest erotica maybe 2 months ago, "Love Ship". It was still such a hot topic even now and Raymond was able to take pride in that. He had gotten back from a book signing for it as he had to sit down and work on his newest book.

There were no problems at first, a deadline like always and he was to have the story written by this deadline. But the only problem was..he didnt know the problem! He was having a creative block! He needed to have sex in this book and be able to show and describe it vividly yet..he..never even had sex before...

The editor though, before going on leave, told him he would be being sent a replacement editor to help him. He was happy he would still have an editor, knowing to expect him today

The door of the author's home seemed strangely menacing in front of Arthur. It was his first time meeting the other man and he couldn't help but feel nervous. What if he failed? Or if the author didn't like him? He quickly shook his head to get the thoughts away and took a deep breath.

He needed this to go well so that he could move forward and find an author to permanently work with. He straightened his tie and smoothed back his hair before firmly knocking on the door. He looked more like a business man than an editor and could easily come across as intimidating, although that wasn't his intention at all.

"Coming!" Raymond said as he put down his pen on the blank piece of paper. Looked like he was already here and was ready to get harrassed by his temporary editor. He wondered what kind of person his editor had found for him? He got curious as he was approaching the door.

"You must be Arthur" Raymond said with a smile, looking up at the taller, slightly intimidating man. "Come in" He said, standing aside for the other to enter and then going back to his work table.Did he even have anything he could even show his new editor? He was still stuck on this same part and yet he still smiled at the other. "Want some tea?"

Arthur managed a slightly nervous smile at the shorter man and followed him in. He glanced around for a moment, his gaze landing on the blank paper sitting on the table. The editor told himself that Ray must have just started a new page, there was no way that he hadn't been working... The rough draft of the first chapter was supposed to be done in two days. He quickly refocused on the author as he realized he was asked a question.

"hm? oh no, I wouldn't want to bother you while you're working. I just wanted to come to introduce myself and see if there's anything I can do to help you today" he tugged lightly at his sleeves, trying to hide how nervous he was. "I know you have a deadline coming up, so if you need anything I would be more than happy to help you out"

"Yeah, I know about the deadline.." Raymond said, laying his head down in frustration. He didnt have anything to show after all. His only distraction wasnt needed and he had to complete a steamy chapter in two days~! He had no idea how to write about this, even being an erotica writer.

"Not much you really can do.." Raymond sighed in frustration. "I am supposed to have been nearly done with this and I have nothing..' He sighed again. "I am supposed to be writing this hot and steamy first chapter and I cant even go about doing that" He groaned, laying back in his chair.

"you haven't written anything?" Arthur was shocked, he thought that someone so famous would have an easy time with at least the first chapter. But it was starting to look like he really had his work cut out for him.

"you said that you're having trouble with the, uh, the love scene?" he asked, clearing his throat nervously. "well... Do you think it would help to, uh, take a break and, uh, find some inspiration?" the man felt horribly embarrassed for even suggesting this. "I mean, if you have a girlfriend you could meet up with her or, uh, there's always internet..."

'I don't have a girlfriend.." Raymond coughed awkwardly, looking down at the paper. 'I guess I can use some inspiration..but the internet can only do so much for you" He sighed in frustration. "There is also one small problem..promise not to tell anyone?" Raymond asked, figuring he could trust the other with his little secret. "I...um...I'm..a virgin" He said, looking down at his paper.

"I can write all those lovey dovey cute scenes but I can't really write or draw any sex scenes...for obvious reasons. I never had it..what it feels like and putting it into words.." Raymond said quietly. "Sorry for rambling, nothing like youtube and google for help' He laughed awkwardly, looking for his laptop.

Arthur was clearly shocked by Ray's confession. He had been convinced that this boy had been someone who was extremely popular his whole life. That would explain the popularity of his first book. "Uh, well, I mean..." He looked away and cleared his throat nervously. What was he supposed to do? Sex wasn't something that could just be described through a video?

"M-maybe it would be good for you to, erm, experience it first hand... I mean, you're, uh, good looking so if you wanted to go to a bar or something I'm sure, uh, you could find a nice girl who could... help you..." He was starting to feel like a horrible person for suggesting that Ray sleep around for his work. "o-or I could t-try to describe it for you... I don't know if videos can really help if you've never... you know, felt it" he straitened his tie. "I'm sorry, I'm probably not helping much..."

Raymond turned a little red at how awkward the situation was getting. The editor looked so embarrassed and he was still trying to help. "A girl..wouldnt exactly help.." He said quietly, staring at the paper, hoping words would just pop out of the page.

Maybe he shouldnt have said anything at all..it was going to be harder to concentrate feeling flustered. Seeing the other sound so embarrassed didnt help the situation at all either. What was he supposed to do!?

"a-a girl wouldn't?" Arthur knew that he should just drop the conversation, it was so awkward, but he felt like it was his duty as an editor to get Ray out of his writer's block. "are you, uh, writing from the g-girl's perspective or something?"

"I'm sorry, I haven't actually read your first book yet... but, uh, I'm going to start reading it today so... maybe I'll be able to help more" he lightly chewed on his lip as he tried to come up with some kind of idea on how to help.

"A few were but a lot were from a male perspective.." Raymond said quietly, embarrassed yet happy for some form of distraction away from the conversation. He usually didnt feel so embarrassed talking about his books like this..it was probably more the others surprise of it all..That was it.

"I got some of my books here, hang on" Raymond said, quickly getting up to go to his room and get some of his books. he took a deep breath and grabbed a few, some from the beginning and some were his latest.

Arthur took the books and began to look through them, trying to stay professional despite the subject matter. "so... what is making this scene so much more difficult than any of the others you've written?" He asked, as he read a couple passages in the books.

He did his best to keep his expression neutral so he wouldn't seem strange or insulting to the author. He was actually very surprised that Ray had managed to capture a love scene so well when he was a virgin...

"All of my other books have got steamy or just reached steamy before cutting to after...sex happened. I just can't write about a hot passionate night of sex when I have never had it" Raymond said as he flipped through a few pages. "Editor said i should add more of those scenes for diversity and to increase popularity more" He added afterwards.

Raymond hopd he would be inspired by rereading some of his old books. He had no option as he twirled his tied back londe hair in a nervous habit.

Arthur nodded in understanding as he skimmed through the books. "That, uh, probably would make it more popular..." he looked up at Ray. "er, m-maybe you should think about... you know, finding someone to do do that with..."

He sighed and put the book down. "I'm sorry, I don't know what else I can do to help you... I'll see if there's some way that I could get you some more time before you have to get the first chapter in" he pulled out his business card and handed it to Ray. "please call me if there's anything I can do to help you"

Raymond figured he would have to find someone to do it with to be able to write about it. But he only had two days, maybe only a few more at most! How can he just find someone like that and have sex so simply? He couldnt just have sex if he didnt like the person..

He took the others card quietly, feeling a bit dejected by everything. "I will..Thank you" He said with a small nod. Come on Raymond think~! Surely you know a boy you remotely like to..experience things with..

If worst comes to worst I'll just offer to sleep with him... Arthur thought to himself as he left the author's home. He talked to the publishing company but they had already promised a release date and couldn't get behind already.

He spent the night in his apartment, trying to figure out how he could help Ray get over his writer's block. The next day he went to the author's home again around noon.

Raymon had spent all night staying up and racking his brain on this. He tried going out too to meet people but nothing seemed to work. He stayed up to read and watch videos but he only saw the movements...not the feeling. He had eventually dozed off, face buried in one of his books.

He awoke at around noon to the sound of a knock on his door, jumping at the time. The deadline was tomorrow..and he had nothing. This was no time to be desperate Raymond..but you are running out of options. He quickly got to the door while trying to flatten his hair with sleepy eyes and slow hands. "Hey Arthur.." He yawned.

Arthur smiled at the sight of the sleepy man, his first thought was that Ray must have had someone over for the night. "Good morning Raymond, may I come in?" he didn't want to intrude on the author if he had someone over at the moment.

"I just wanted to make sure that you're writing is going okay, but it looks like you must have had some luck" he blushed softly at his own words, realizing how strange it must have sounded "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude..."

"No...No luck. I was up all night and I have nothing..' Raymond said with a small blush at the suggestion and his own embarrassment. He never got so close to the deadline like this and he had to write. He stepped aside quietly for the other to come in, going to the table again.

"Im scared.." Raymond said quietly, admitting his fears. He was afraid of this block and the pressure getting to him was of no help. "Ill take any help I can get please~?" He asked Arthur with begging eyes.

Arthur stepped inside, his smile falling away to show genuine concern. "you still haven't come up with anything?" he sounded more disappointed than angry. He had been hoping that he would be able to just work through the block with a few suggestions... But it seemed like the boy was really stuck.

"Uh, I don't know what I can do to help you... I mean, you could always sleep with me but..." he tried to laugh his words off like a joke. The editor wouldn't be against having sex with Ray, but it seemed like a strange thing to suggest.

Raymond turned really red at Arthurs suggestion..but he needed something. "I don't know what else to do Arthur.." He said quietly, wondering if he should seriously take him up on that joking offer. "I need all the help I can get.." Raymond said even quieter, not thinking he would actually go through with this. But better Arthur than a more complete stranger at the bar like what might have happened right?

Arthur's eyes widened and his face turned dark red as he realized the boy was serious. "y-you really want me to?" he looked away and covered his mouth with his hand, trying to deal with the shock.

it wasn't like he was against it... It would be helpful for the author and it wasn't like Ray was unattractive... But he felt guilty that he could be taking the man's first time when they had only just met...

"I... Uh... If you really want me to... But, uh, are you sure?" he stammered, managing to look at Ray again. "I mean, m-maybe you just need some time to relax... Or something..."

Raymond was turning pink himself at considering this option. He was going to have sex with a man he just met..for inspiration for his erotica book?! But he was between a rock and a hard place with no options left..

"I had all last night to relax..I need this ready by tomorrow morning. And..I-I dont know what to do Arthur" Raymond said with teary eyes. "Please..help me? As a favor? Please.." Raymond said, glad Arthur was a guy and at least good looking.

Arthur hesitated for a moment. He wanted to say no and tell Ray to just figure something out... But he couldn't let the author fail like that and the man was actually kinda cute... He let out a soft sigh as he gave up on thinking of another way. "alright... I'm guessing you don't have any lube or anything..." he blushed deeply at his own words, loking away in embarrassment. "I can, uh, I'll go b-buy some..." he hoped that getting some fresh air would help him clear his mind a bit. Without another word he left to find the nearest convenience store.