Purity (Pigeon x Virtualoo

Kotorichan

Raymond blushed at being called cutie, content to curl up next to him. His heart had finally calmed and he could relax. The author wrapped his arms around Arthur and held him close. Even thought he had gotten plenty of rest, he felt so tired and fell asleep, face buried into the others side.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• virtualoo

Arthur gently stroked the author's hair, letting him relax completely. He soon drifted to sleep as well, still holding Ray close. He felt fully relaxed with the boy by his side, and was happy to just sleep on the couch together.

Raymond woke up the next day, not quite wanting to move just yet. He was content to sleep in Arthur's arms forever,closing his eyes again. He wished he could be at his side forever. He felt..so happy with Arthur..like he had a lot to look forward to.

Arthur slowly woke up a few minutes and looked down at Ray. He smiled slightly and kissed the boy's forehead. "Hey there... Did you sleep well?" He didn't want to move, it was so relaxing to just sit with the boy. He closed his eyes again and sighed softly.

• 2 weeks later...

"I did.." Raymond said with a soft smile on his face, curlingn up under the blanket. "You don't have to go home anytime soon right..? I'm too lazy to get up but I want to make you breakfast" The author said with a sleepy smile. He made no attempt to get up from the bed or from Arthur's side. Raymond scooted himself closer to Arthur..

Arthur laughed softly and held Ray closer. "Of course not... Keeping an eye on you is my job, remember?" He trailed his fingers through the boy's hair. "I'll be pretty much completely free until your deadline starts to come up, and then I'll have to start being a jerk to you"

"I'll have to enjoy nice editor while I can now won't I?" Raymond smiled as he let Arthur run his fingers through his hair. "When I have the energy or wnst to get up, I'll make us pancakes or something.." The author wrapped his arms around Arthur, intent on staying that way.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to actually do my job instead of just making out with you" Arthur kissed the top of Ray's head. "It's so comfy just laying here... I wish we could do this all day" he sighed happily, closing his eyes again and relaxing completely.

"The sooner I get this done then the better. Then we can take a nice long break before you have to do your job again.." Raymond smiled to himself. So much motivation to finish quickly, more so than before. "I call a lazy day..I made a lot of progress yesterday" The author laughed, pulling the covers feather over himself.

"If I was doing my job properly I'd tell you to get to work right away 'cause you don't know when you'll get writer's block... But I'd rather spend a nice lazy day with you" Arthur chuckled and nuzzled his face into the boy's neck, relaxing and breathing in his scent.

"You at editing a pretty good job all the same..You can make me feel relaxed and inspired all at the same time" Raalmond said with a soft smile plastered on his face. "That was not like my editor could ever do for me.." The author said quietly with a timid voice. "Any day spent at your side is a good one..as silly as that sounds" He blamed again

"I guess that's true, I'll give you as much inspiration as you want" Arthur moved his hand to rest on Ray's hip and gave him a flirtatious wink. "Cutie~" He leaned in and gently kissed the boy. He felt so relaxed and happy to be with his lover, even his job seemed like it could be fun now.

"Finally not feeling so lazy" Raymond smiled as he kissed his loving, in more ways than one, editor. "We better eat soon..Or we will be starving. What are you feeling?" The author asked with a small smile. "Light? Heavy? Give me ideas" He laughed some more

Arthur nuzzled closer, closing his eyes. "mm... Something quick so I don't have to wait too long to cuddle with you..." He held Raymond close, not wanting to let go of the younger male. "It's so comfy to just hold you like this, I really never want to let you go..."

• 3 weeks later...

"I won't ever be able to leave your side with you talking like that" Raymond smiled, cuddling next to him a moment longer. "Eggs shouldn't take long..and we can eat in bed to keep it even shorter of a wait" The author suggested. They did red to eat after all but at the same time it was hard to be away from him. Hard to be away from the man who brought him so much comfort.

Arthur sighed and let go of the author. "Alright... Let me know if I can help you cook..." He lightly ran his fingers over Ray's cheek before laying back on the bed and smiling up at him.

• 4 weeks later...

"Of course..I'll be back faster than you can say I love you" Raymond sand with a sma smile, leaving a small kiss on his cheek. The author finally got up and headed toward the kitchen. Now to make some delicious food for the both of them and continue what should be the best most relaxing day ever.

"I love you!" Arthur yelled as soon as the other left the room. "Now come back!" he laughed softly and snuggled up under the covers, waiting for Raymond to return. He knew that it would be much harder to push the writer to work now that they were together... But he would worry about that later.