~The Dolphin and the Shark~((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Free! Role play

Ryouta

Haru closed his eyes as the other got into the bath. "Your surprisingly shy for someone whose seen the world." he said picking up the dolphin that was in the water. He didn't really get the other's explanation on what was happening. To make things worse he had some rather interesting thoughts running through his head. "Oi Rin! I was thinking of the kind of face you'd make if Makoto were to walk in right now."

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Rin blushed and looked at the door as he heard Haruka said that her kinda believed it and jumped on the other`s body without purpose. he felt that their body touched again and it was the way to embarrassing, as he wanted to back off and raise his head up, he saw Haruka`s blue eyes and sea so close that he coyldn1`t move, he gulped and kept looking with a red blush on the face.

Haruka was laughing on the inside. His face didn't show it. "Makoto and I had a fight recently. I doubt he's coming over for a while. Don't get so scared." he said as he looked into those crimson red eyes. He placed his forehead upon Rin's. "I'm glad you stayed. Your the calm to my storms." he said closing his eyes

Rin blushed and then looked at the other, he slowly wrapped his arms around his head and pulled it close on his chest. "Please....make up with him, you know that all he does and says is for your sake, okay?" He whispered and became a bit serious. "I don`t really know about being yours, I don`t mind but you know that wasn`t what I meant...please listen to me, Haru!"

Haru leaned a bit away from Rin. "I'll listen to you. What is it you want to say?" he asked not sure if he had really been listening all this time. He wasn't sure about Makoto but he was sure they'd make up in time. It might have been his first fight but he knew Makoto. The other was far too kind to let this fully seperate them.

Rin looked at the other and smiled. "I want you to swim next to, don`t quit it but still..I won`t force you! You can go ahead and be whatever you want but be someone that I and other would feel happy and relaxed for your future!" He paused and added. "Then, go and apologize probably to Makoto, okay? Though he was acting as usual, I`m sure, he is sad about this, Haru..."

Haru nods as he stood up from the bath. Unlike Rin, he was naked. "I'll go see him now. Knowing him he's outside messing with a cat." he mumbled as he slowly pulled on some clothes. His gaze drifts back to the red head. "I hope you'll still be here when I get back." he said before walking to the door. Surprisingly Makoto was right there. He wonders if they had been thinking the same thing. "Haru! Uh, Kou was looking for Rin and I assumed he was here." he said looking up at his friend. Haru sighs. "He's staying over. Though your timing is good. I want to apologize." he says. Makoto smiled. "I know you were just under stress. It's okay Haru. As long as you can return to yourself."

Rin looked at the other as he left, he sighed and then started to play with the water, he didn`t intend on escaping, there was no reason to. He started to take off his wet clothes and then shook his head to dry off his hair a bit, he was a bit embarrassed so he stick his knees to his stomach and then waited for Haruka to appear.

Makoto chuckled a bit as he looked at Haruka. "Don't be mean to Rin. I'll let Kou know he's here. I'll see you tomorrow." he said walking off. Haru nods as he closed the door and went to the bathroom. He was surprised Rin got naked. "Do you want me to join you in there?" he asked waiting for a reply

Rin looked at the other and blushed, feeling so cold around. "Yeah, did you see Makoto?" He mumbled and the slowly tried to stick himself more so that it would be more free space between them, he kinda regretted that he got naked, he didn`t know what to do but whatever it was, he wasn`t going to resist yet, since he told it himself.

Haru got undressed and climbed into the bath. "Yeah he was okay about it. He just wants to know I'll be myself soon. Though I'm not sure if that'll happen at the moment. Anyway we seem to be back on a normal level. Also Kou is looking for you. I told Makoto you were staying over." he said. Haru's eyes slowly looking over Rin's body. He wanted to touch him but after before he was hesitant.

Rin looked at the other`s eyes and then blushed. "Where are you looking?" He mumbled. "If I really let you...you would do such things to me??" He mumbled, a bit embarrassed about this. He moved a bit closer and then blushed darker. "I don`t know why but if I going to be the person that you need...I`m kinda happy..."

Haru was a bit surprised by that. "Rin..!? Thank you." he mutters leaning his forehead against the other's. "I'm not planning to do anything you'll hate. Just say stop and I will." he said placing his hand upon Rin's shoulder. He was a bit nervous himself but not so much. As long as Rin was feeling good then he wasn't worried

Rin looked at the other and then blinked, he didn`t know what to say though he had already noticed the situation. It looks like I going to be at the bottom He said inside and then closed his eyes, not trying to resist since he had already decided, he was nervous and shy though., didn`t know if they were doing the right thing.

Haru kisses Rin's forehead. "we don't have to do anything right now. This is the bath and I can see discomfort on your face. I'll get out first." he said getting up and grabbing a towel. He began drying off. This was odd. He felt so conflicted but he didn't want Rin to come to hate him. For now Haru planned to play it safe for Rin's sake.

Rin saw the other leaving the bathroom, he suddenly and without control got out and grabbed the other`s hand, blushing hard, he looked down. "Let`s...go bedroom!" He mumbled as he pulled the other in his room and then closed the door from behind, he didn`t really tell him to do something,, just waiting to see how he would react.

Haru was surprised by those words just now. Once in the room with Rin he could see the blush upon his cheeks. Haru smiled as he pulled him close. He kisses Rin upon the cheek sweetly. "Don't look so embarrassed. We haven't done anything yet." he said laying the other on his bed. Haru wasn't sure if Rin would be okay being bottom. Even so he wasn't going to back down. He kisses Rin's lips this time.

Rin looked away after he was being kissed, he didn`t know what to do now. "So I`m really going to be the bottom..." He mumbled and grabbed the other`s shoulders and tried to come on top of him, it wasn`t like that he was going to back down just like that. "I think being uke suits you more so lay down already." But it wasn`t so easy.

Haru looked at Rin. He notice their position changing and he didn't fight it all that much. "If you say so but know next time you'll be bottom without fail." he said wondering if it would catch the other off guard. This way he could regain his top position. Haru wanted this first time to be his lead not Rin. As much as he didn't care who played uke he wasn't going to give in that easily

Rin looked at the other and blushed, looking away. "If you want to...then do it!" He grabbed the pillow and hid his face behind. "I don`t know how to do it anyway!" He mumbled and then secretly looked at him, he was really cute. "Do you know how to do it or we both are unexperienced?"

Haru just realized Rin made a good point. He glanced to the side. "I guess we both draw a blank now. Though I might know someone who does. We should ask Nagisa or Makoto. They seem to know things when I don't." he said being serious. Though he wasn't sure how to ask such a question without making it obivious what he was doing with Rin.

Rin looked at the other and then looked away. "I don`t really know what are you talking about but we can`t ask them, they`ll become suspicious." He went to his bag and pulled out his tablet. "At this moment we should use the internet!" He searched a site about such things and then passed it to the blue eyed boy. "Here!" He wasn`t brave enough to read it.

Haru took hold of the tablet. He looked over the information on it before standing up. He searched around in his drawers but couldn't find what he was looking for. "We need some type lubrication. If not it'll hurt for either one of us being bottom. Do you have anything like that?" he asked him curiously.

Rin blushed and then tried to think a bit, he hadn`t one actually but...oh! Gou wanted him to buy one for avoiding sunburn but he wasn`t sure that it was the right thing to use, though he didn`t care to get yelled by her when she would find out that he hadn`t one with him, he showed it to the other, hoped it would work.

Haruka looked at Rin with a tilt of his head. He took the bottle and looked it over. "I don't think would be good to use. I have an idea though. Sit in front of me Rin." he said sitting down in front of the other. He wasn't sure if it would work but it never hurt to try. Haru stares at Rin as he lightly touched the tip.