~The Dolphin and the Shark~((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Free! Role play

Ryouta

Haru scoffed a bit. "I don't have anything to say to you." he said coldly. His gaze drifted to the ground. "Let go Rin. I'm going home. If you want to say something then spit it out now." he said seriously. Haru was becoming annoyed again.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Rin sighed and then grabbed the other`s hand, started to pull him into the blue eyed boy place. "You are really selfish!" He mumbled and opened the door, entered without a permission. He didn`t actually care. "First, give me something to eat but meat, MEAT not fish!"

Haru sighs softly as he shrugged off Rin. He entered his kitchen and started to cook. Mackerel for himself and steak for Rin. Once he was finished he placed the plates upon the table and sat down. His face focused on the food and not the red head. "Itadakimasu." he whispers before starting to eat.

Rin looked at the other when he was eating. He actually did made him a meat. Rin grinned and nodded his head. "Tanks, Haru!" He said and clapped his hands together. "Itadakimasu" Telling the same thing Haru said a few seconds a ago, he started eating but not as calm as the dolphin boy, he was fast and an eater like a real man. "Ume~"

Haru placed his chopsticks down. He couldn't continue eating like this. His gaze upon the food although he wanted to look up at the other. "What do you want to talk about?" he asked him. He really didn't understand what the other wanted from him. It was a bit of a troublesome issue.

Rin looked at the other and then sighed, he put down his plate and starred into the blue eyes of his. "I`m going to to talk to you...about your dream and future! Makoto told me...that even he couldn`t satisfy you! Really, how carefree can you be, Haru?" He asked, it should be realized all now!

Haru stood up. "Don't care to discuss it. Take it up with Makoto if that's what you came here to talk about." he said walking off to his room. He laid upon his bed and curled up under the sheets. He didn't want to talk about this. He didn't want to hear about it anymore. Haru couldn't take much more of this

Rin got angry and watched the other leaving to his room. "Oi! Haru!!!" He groaned and followed him to the bedroom.He pulled off the blanket from him and bit his lips. "Sit! We should talk!" He say as he came on top of the other and grabbed his shoulder, shaking him hard. "Come on! Whether if it`s going to be about swimming or not, you should decide about your future!"

Haru pushed Rin off. "Stop this already! I can't take anymore of this. Dreams..? Futures...? I don't want to think about I anymore." he shouts completely fed up now. His glare upon the other. Haru wasn't going to listen anymore. His eyes Avery towards the window.

Rin was really angry but he knew that shouting wasn`t going to make him agree. He looked down and then up at his eyes, he made him to turn his face and looked at him probably. "Why don`t you care about yourself a bit?" He mumbled, tears falling from his eyes. "I`m just worried about you..."

Haru looked down. "This is the second time you cried because of me. Why Rin?" he asked. He tilts his head as he didn't really care to answer such a question. "I only swim because I want to. It make me feel free but it's not like that anymore. My swimming is no longer what I always wanted it to be. The pressure to be the best in everyone's eyes isn't why I swim. I don't swim to set records or have the best time. I've told you when we were younger I don't swim competitively. I only swim freestyle. Now I can't even do that. I never needed a dream or reason to swim."

Rin looked at the other and continued crying, bit his lips. "Then.." He mumbled. "Then find yourself another dream, so you can make your future, your destiny and your family! A good life for yourself and the money the you earn, also the work that you love to do so much...though I wanted you to swim seriously but I can`t force you..." He said, feeling sad. "All I want from tell this to you is because I want to see you happy!"

Haru looked at Rin and sighs. He placed his habds upon the other's cheek. "Then how about you become my dream? Until I can find a reason to swim again or until I find something to become my future. In that time you'll become my dream. How about it Rin?" he asked looking at him. He was sure he'd get a no from him. It was a stupid question but he had always wanted to ask it. After all Rin wanted Haru to swim for him at one point.

Rin was a bit shocked, he looked at the other and blinked, didn`t really understand what he meant! It suddenly got cleared but he knew that he was wrong. "What...do you mean??" He felt the other`s warm but small hands on his face and blushed. "What are you saying...that means?" That was unbelievable, well...it wasn`t like that Rin never had thought about it! It was strange and he wasn`t sure if he was wrong. He didn`t know what to say just keep that embarrassing face.

Haru pulled his hands away. He averted his gaze and stood up. "Forget I said anything. I don't need you making such a face. Go home Rin. I want to be alone right now." he said going to the bathroom. He felt maybe sitting in the bath could help calm him.

Rin looked aty the other as he left the room then he looked down at the pillow and threw himself on it. "Argh!" He tried to think of something so say when the other comes back. He blushed, understood that what he though was true! Covering his face, he didn`t know what to do!

Haru set the bath but couldn't get in. He didn't have the urge to do so. It bothered him so deeply. He glanced back wondering if Rin had left. With a sigh he went to his kitchen and sat beside the table. He glanced outside up at the sky.

Rin started to feel bad about this and got out of bed! He walked outside and saw Haruka sitting there, he blushed and then glanced away. "Oi! Haru...were you serious?" He said as he walked closer and sat next to him, tried to concentrate on the stars and not look at Haru!

"Yes I was. Why would I lie to you Rin?" he asked him. Haru was staring at the stars but felt tired. He leaned his head towards Rin. He slowly drifted to sleep with his head upon the other's shoulder. He couldn't tell whether Rin was going to accept his offer. Even so he didn't care anymore.

Rin blushed when he heard he wasn`t joking, he was freaked out when the other placed his head on him but when he saw him fell asleep, he calmed down and blushed darker! He closed his eyes and shook his head. He had to calm himself down, tried to think what to say for an answer.

Haruka was asleep upon the red head's shoulder. He didn't really care if Rin accepted it or not. He didn't plan to move one bit. His body was relaxed finally and he could fully enjoy resting. He wonders if having Rin close by was his new use of calming.

Rin looked at the other and then moved his hand to him when he was asleep, really hoped that the other would not wake up. He moved closer after he placed his hand on his cheek and stroked it and then pressed a kiss on Haruka`s lips. He really felt like that his heart was going to jump out of his chest.

Haru continued to slumber. He felt something against his lips but didn't bother to question it. He was sure it was Rin touching them so he didn't care. The other was just the right amount of calm for him. He shivers a bit feeling cold. His mind at rest but not ease. He really was still upset over everything.

Rin blushed and then slowly tried to stand up. He lift the other up and took him to his bed, placed him down and pulled the blanket on him. He sat down and watched him, not really know of what to say. He gulped and hesitated to kiss him again, he placed his hands at the sides of his hand and then kissed the other again. "What`s with me?" He mumbled.

Haru rolled over after the kiss as he curled up in his bed. He was having a bit of a nightmare. He remembered the one he had during regionals. Though this one was different. He was watching each of his friends leave and vanish leaving him behind. Leaving him alone. He reached his hand out grabbing onto Rin without realizing it. He mumbled don't leave me in his sleep.