~The Dolphin and the Shark~((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Free! Role play

Ryouta

Rin blushed out dark and then tried to free himself. He was really getting nervous about this but he felt that his face was horrible, he kinda understood what happened and shook Haruka`s shoulders. "Hey Haru, Haru wake up!"

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Haru slowly opened his eyes. He noticed his hand and slowly let go of the other. "Uh sorry. I didn't mean to grab you." he mumbled averting his gaze. He knew they were sitting outside moments ago. Realizing he was in his room now; Haru guessed he fell asleep at some point.

Rin blinked at the other and then got a bit worried. "Haru....were you...having a nightmare?" He kinda understood by his face. He slowly moved his hand to his face and placed it on his cheeks. "I was worried you know!" He blushed and looked away. "Haru...I..." He mumbled but couldn`t say the rest, closing his eyes, feeling so quiet around and made him nervous.

Haru averted his gaze. He wasn't about to admit he was having nightmare. He looked at Rin trying to figure out why the other looked so nervous. "If you are worried then stay here tonight. Its not a problem right?" he asked seriously. If it was Rin he didn't care too much about having the other over. It was like having Makoto always around but with Rin it was much more special. Haru just couldn't say it aloud

Rin blushed and then shook his head not wanting to accept since he still felt embarrassed about Haru and when he confessed but he didn`t want to leave the other ijn that situation. "If you do something strange, I`ll kick you, understood?" He yelled and laid on the bed. "Now go to sleep soon! I`ll be awake until you do!

Haruka wonders what Rin meant by weird. Even so the other was going to stay which made him relax more. He inched over before laying upon the bed. He looked at Rin before closing his eyes. Slowly falling asleep, Haru wonders if the other would be there when he awoke.

Rin looked at the other as he felt asleep. He sighed hard, feeling relaxed that he was now safe! He placed both of his hands behind his head and started to think what a day it was, he wanted to make Haruka to find himself a future but now the blue eyed blue could stop that conversation by telling him those words.

Haru continued to sleep. He didn't have another nightmare and he knew why. It was because of the extra warmth coming from the body beside him. Having Rin there made things so much better. He knew his little offer threw the other off of trying to push him to have a dream.

Rin sighed, moving around trying to sleep after he made sure that Haruka was sleeping in peace but he couldn`t place at all, he could feel the other`s body, warmth and he could hear his heart beats. He blushed and felt like that he had to go home but when he was trying to stand, his leg slipped and his head fell on Haruka`s stomach!

Haruka continued to sleep but wrapped his arms around Rin. Knowing him to currently be the only one here, he knew it must be him so close. It made him happy to know the other wanted to be close to him like this. He held onto him using the evasion of sleeping.

Rin looked at the other, blushing when he was being hugged! He screamed and kept slapping thew other`s hand, blushing, it made hi super nervous! "Wait! You...Haru, let me go!" He begged but he couldn`t free himself, he just hoped that Haru would wake up but what would happen if he did?

Haru felt the other hitting his hand and that was a bit troublesome. He rolled over placing himself upon Rin. His grip still holding him close. "Shh, I am trying to sleep. You told me to sleep so you do the same." he mumbled trying to make it seem liked he was still in full sleep mode. Though by now he wasn't Rin wouldn't stay still and it woke him

Rin looked at the other as he was beneath Haruka, he struggled, tried to push away, kicked the other . "Let me go, Haru! You prevent! I`m sleeping on the floor! Let me..." But it was too late, their cocks have been touched by accident, it made Rin blush even darker. Now Haruka knew that he was hard.

Haruka smiled a bit opening his eyes. "Rin something is touching me. Does sharing a bed with me really make you this happy?" he asked sitting up slightly but not letting the other go. "Well this explains why you can't sleep. No one could sleep with this. Shall I take care of it or you?" he asked. His blue eyes shimmering in the dark.

Rin blushed dark and tried to push his face away. "I`m not hard baka!" He yelled and tried to kick him off but it was useless, Haruka was so strong and also, one part of Rin couldn`t help but to feel of being touched but couldn`t accept that part, he stopped being noisy and just blushed darker, looked at a side, couldn`t help but to be shy!

Haru used one hand to pull down Rin's pants. "You are hard; see. No need to lie to me. Besides, this is a good way for me to relax my mind completely." he mumbled as he leans close and licks the tip. "Don't kick me Rin or I'll bite you." he said softly. He then started to suck the tip.

Rin blushed and then felt like that he was being taken felt good yet embarrassing. He moaned softly when he was licked but he wanted to no more, covering his mouth with his hands, he avoided make anymore noises though he felt god and he wanted to do it.

Haru continued to suck but this time with force and speed. He wanted to make Rin feel really good. He could feel himself getting aroused but ignored it. He couldn't tell if Rin was holding back or just wasn't full in the mood. Even so he wouldn't draw attention to how aroused he was due to Rin's cuteness.

Rin was close, really close! He tried to sat up ad then pushing his head away. "Haru, stop it, if you go on more...I`ll come!" He mumbled, blushing, feeling like that he was the only one who got carried away was embarrassing. He told him but was late already, he am inside his mouth with a loud moan, panting lightly, it felt really good!

Haru wasn't about to stop even with Rin saying no. He blushed as the other came in his mouth. He slowly sat up and swallowed it. "Your too cute when you are embarrassed. Are you okay to sleep now?" he asked him with a head tilt. Haru made sure to sit in an angle so Rin couldn't see his hard on.

Rin blinked, it looked like that Haruka was trying to hide something though he understood soon what it is! He suddenly saw his big thing and blushed, pointing at it. "Are you hard?" He shouted and then moved back. "You prevent! I`m going home for now..." He said but couldn`t leave the bad, he anted to stay even more!

Haru stood up and rolled his eyes. "Then go home and don't bother coming back. I'm going to take a bath." he said going to the bathroom. He didn't want to be called a pervert by Rin. It hurt more than he was showing. He got in the bath and stared up at the ceiling. He wanted to have done more with Rin but he knew the other would clearly object.

(ps: why do you keep saying prevent?)

(but Rin is embarrassed! ;p)

Rin looked at the other as he left, he fet regretted about what he had said, he walked to he bathroom and looked at the other sadly. "I`m sorry! Haru...I`m just a bit shocked that you suddenly, after all this time said that, actually, I feel the sa-" He couldn`t tell him the rest, it was the way to embarrassing that he was as red at a rose, hoped that the other forgive him.

Haruka listened but didn't say anything at first. "Get in Rin." he said meaning the bath. Haru was still sitting in there. He wanted the other to join him. He didn't look in Rin's direction. He was sure he could make out the expressions on his face without looking. Haru tilts his head wondering what Rin would do.

Rin suddenly blushed off the words. Haruka didn`t listen to a thing that he said and also suggested another stupid thing, he didn`t want to say no though, slowly walked to the tub, without taking off his clothes, he slowly came inside and sat on the other side of the bath, it was funny but still he couldn`t thing probably and also couldn`t see the blue eyed in the eye either.