The Feelings Are Falling [18+] {Ryouta Basket and YaoiFanGirlBritty}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro wiggles a little and rubs his face against the pillow with a smile, stretching out his arms. He grumbles a little as he was getting shaked and turns on his side while still sleeping. Shiro waves his hand in the air towards Kaname and hides completely under the blanket, "n-no... five more minutes," he turns on his stomach and rubs his face against the pillow, letting out a soft grunt in his sleep.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Ryouta

Kaname grinned as he moved on the boy and then slowly let his hands to slip down the boy's waist, lifting them up as he face moved closer to the boy's locks and smelled him a bit with a smile, when his tongue licked his neck passionately, then went adobe to his ear and bit his lobe and blew inside. "Okay, then I shall wake you up like this, huh."

Shiro continues sleeping and grunts a little, feeling Kaname's hands on his waist, "n-no not now.. maybe when I get up," he mumbles in his sleep and wiggles a little. He listen to how Kaname was sniffing him, blushing softly and mumbles a little when his neck got licked. Shiro gasps and wakes up, putting his hand on his ear and pouts, "your so mean," he rubs his ear as he stretches with a yawn.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaname laughed in bitter as he stood up after succeed in waking the other up...he sighed of the thought that he couldn't be with the other all the time but tried to think of the good way, he could have him as his real lover soon. He started to get dressed and ready as he looked back at the other. "Would you get ready love or shall I dress you up?" He teased, showing his tongue.

Shiro sits up slowly with another yawn, rubbing his eyes as he looks up at Kaname, pouting a little. He looks to the side and crosses his arms, sighing softly, "well.. I guess I should be glad you didn't wake me up in any other way," he blushes bright red and watches Kaname getting dress. Shiro shakes his head while pouting, getting off the bed, "n-no I don't need help," he gathers his clothes and starts to put them on while blushing slightly, noticing this was his first time wearing clothes in a while as he pulls up his underwear, followed by his pants.

Kaname couldn't help but to peek at the other's naked body when he was getting dressed until he sighed when he was done clothing and sat on the sofa in front of the other, watching him get ready too as he was wearing his pants...he grinned and stood p and wrapped his arms around his waist from behind, his chin on his shoulder, whispering. "Take care of that ass until it's mine again, I'll miss it." He teased as he rubbed his butts.

Shiro looks over at Kaname, noticing he was peeking over and blushes softly as he pulls his shirt over his head. He fixes hair after getting mess up when he put on his shirt and blushes, looking down and watches Kaname's arms getting wrapped around him. Shiro slowly looks over his shoulder and pouts a little, "your acting like its going to be your last time seeing it or something," he blushes when feeling his butt getting rubbed and moans softly, trying to move away slightly from Kaname's grasp.

Kaname laughed as he moved back when feeling he was being pushed away...he sighed as he walked to the door. "Come on then Shiro, we should leave quickly before it's going to be bright everywhere." He took his keys and opened the door, walked to the car and turned it on,waiting for the high school boy.

Shiro looks at Kaname and lowers his head, rubbing his head. He slowly looks up at Kaname and nods his head slowly, "a..alright," he walks out the door once Kaname walked out. Shiro walks to Kaname's car and sits down in the backseat, putting on his seatbelt and rests his head on the window.

Kaname looked at the other not feeling to happy because there were going to separate...he sighed as he move closer and kissed the other's cheeks. "Shiro...look at me..." He muttered as he turned his face around, looking at his eyes when holding his chin. "There is nothing going to stop me from loving you now...I won't ever abandon you so don't worry."

Shiro lowers his head a little as he looks out the window, sighing softly and perks his head up, blushing softly. He looks at Kaname and looks into his eyes, "but.. why do I have to go back home so quickly," he lowers his head a little and rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaname grinned as he hugged the other tightly and kissed him on the cheek. "God Have I attract you that much that you forgot about your parents?" He teased as he looked sadly at him. "Your mother and father grew you up and care for you, you should have missed them too and you should also know they are worried by now!"

Shiro blushes and perks his head up slowly, rubbing his cheek and rubs the back of his head, shaking his head slowly, "n-no of course I didn't forget them. There the reason why I am here," he blushes while pouting. Tilting his head to the side, "but.. I texted them where I was.. so its not like I was no where to be found if they really wanted me home...," he lowers his head and looks to the side, "you really want me to go home that bad it seems..," he looks out the window.

• 3 weeks later...

Kaname's eyes widened as he was shocked hearing. "How? I kinda took your phone away from you" He asked as he sighed and moved back to his own seat and thought about what he had said. "If they don't really care you are with me then you don't need to go back but I don't want to do this with you in a forbidden way Shiro..." He muttered sadly.

Shiro looked at Kaname and tilts his head to the side, "but.. I found it right in my shirt pocket," he rubs the back of his head and opens his cell phone. He scrolls down his sent mail and shows it to Kaname, "see? I told them where I was," he leans back in the seat and lowers his head. Shiro looks out the window and pouts a little, "I.. am old enough to make my own decisions," he perks his head up as he saw his house approaching slowly.