The Feelings Are Falling [18+] {Ryouta Basket and YaoiFanGirlBritty}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Ryouta

Shiro bites his finger and moans a little and nods his head, "y-yeah its fine. I did that to you so its no problem." He lets out a soft moan and spreads his legs slowly.

Shiro slowly looks up at Kaname while holding his spread legs and tilts his head, pouting a little, "a..aw do I need to have toys again," he blushes and looks to the side.

Shiro closes his eyes for a few moments and looks to the side at Kaname, blushing. He pouts a little and shakes his head, pressing his hand to his chest, "n-no all I really want is to feel your big throbbing cock deep inside me."

Kaname smiled. "I`ll give it to you no matter how many times you want but first I`ll stretch you with different things in there so that you`ll understand you want me more than before there."

Shiro looks at Kaname and blushes softly while resting his head on Kaname's chest. He nods his head slowly and stands up slowly, bending over and rests his head on the bed, shaking his ass side to side.

Kaname looked at the other`s sexy position and then watered his lips. He slowly walked to the toys and tried to choose one, he took one of the toys that had ten ball, standing together with a string, and they were really big. "I`m going to start."

Shiro holds onto the blanket and keeps his ass in the air, watching Kaname from his shoulder. He watches him go to the toy selection he had and closes his eyes for a few minutes. Shiro opens his eyes and looks at what Kaname picked, gasping and nods his head slowly, "o-okay go ahead."

Kaname slowly rubbed his hole with a special thing and then slowly pushed the first ball inside of him, they were from metal and also big and though, it would probably hurt anybody`s entrance, he slowly entered the second and third together but it became rougher in the last ones.

Shiro arches his back and shakes his back with a moan. He shakes his hips and bites his finger, gasping when the first ball goes inside. Shiro moans and moves his hand down, stroking his cock slowly and bites the pillow slightly, "K-Kaname."

Kaname smiled at his high school lover as the last entered him inside. "feels weird?" he whispered and kissed him on his ass! "shall i enter another 10 balls too?"

Shiro gasps when feeling the last ball enters and lets out a loud moan, arching his back. He blushes and shakes his ass slowly, looking at Kaname, "n-no then my ass will be too gaping for your cock anymore," he close his eyes tightly.

Kaname smiled. "Okay then I`m going to give you something even more good!" He whispered and positioned himself, rubbing his thing against the hole. He suddenly pushed it inside and started fucking him in a a way that circles moved inside him.

Shiro looks over his shoulder to watch Kaname and nods his head, biting his finger as Kaname's cock went closer. He widens his eyes when feeling Kaname's cock and the balls inside of him in at the same time, squirming his hips, "i-its too much."

Kaname grinned. "Try to feel my cocky inside you more, since I`m going to give something even more worse than this, ,y cock I mean, guess what is it going to be?" He asked, moving faster.

Shiro looks at Kaname and blushes, biting his finger a little with his back arched high up, "b-but the toy is grinding against me as you move. I-It means... its going to make me bleed," he tilts his head and gasps when Kaname moved at a faster speed.

Kaname smiled and shook his head. "It`s kinda like a cock but more bigger and longer than a usual one and also, it vibrates and becomes even bigger, if I want to, it makes you scream!" He teased the other, continued to move!"

Shiro lowers his head and bites his bottom lip, trembling a little and shakes his hips, "Kaname I rather feel your cock. Not toys," he perks up his head and gasps when the thrusting increases, making him moan a little louder.

Kaname smiled. "That`s why I`m using these things, I want you to know that nothing...nothing but my cock can make you feel lost and the pleasure, can only that come inside you and make you feel hot!"

Shiro looks at Kaname and arches his back, shaking his hips side to side, "I already know I like your cock best," he lowers his head and bites his bottom lip. He slightly looks over his shoulder and wraps his arm around Kaname's head, moving his hips slowly.

Kaname sighed as he pulled out the toys from the teenager and smiled. "Okay! I got it, here`s your reward!" He said as he rubbed then shove the thing inside of the boy roughly.

Shiro felt the toy get pulled out and bites his finger softly. He gasps with a loud moan, arching his back as he starts to cum.