The Feelings Are Falling [18+] {Ryouta Basket and YaoiFanGirlBritty}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro holds onto the blanket and squirms his ass, gasping when feeling Kaname's finger inside him. He lowers his head and bites his bottom lip as he felt his ass getting stretched by Kaname's fingers and looks over his shoulder at Kaname, "i-it feels good but do you have to tease it so much," he pouts a little and starts stroking his cock as Kaname continue fingering his ass.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Ryouta

Kaname grinned as he nodded . "If there wouldn't be any teasing om you, hen it would have been no fun, you know!" He said as he pulled out his finger and positioned himself against the other's entrance. "Do you want me inside of you now? Want mer to fuck you until you can't stand anymore?"

Shiro sticks his tongue out a little and looks at Kaname, nodding his head, "you just like teasing me.. I know how you work now," he pouts a little. He pants softly when Kaname took his finger out and watched him place his cock near his ass, nodding his head, "y-yeah go ahead," he grabs the blanket with his ass pressing against Kaname's cock.

Kaname nodded as he slowly start d to push it inside of the other and when it went all in, he panted and then stumped to kiss the other`s forehead. "I love you so much!" He mumbled when started to move slowly though it didn't take long for that! He started to move roughly inside and outside, ramming the ass hard.

Shiro bites his bottom lip and lets out a moan, feeling his ass completely filling up with Kaname's cock. He looks up at Kaname, rubbing his forehead with a blush, "I love you too," he smiles softly. He arches his back with a gasp as Kaname was ramming deep inside him and lets out a loud moan.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaname smiled at the other as he kissed the other`s forehead. "I want to make you happy, you were the only person that made me feel like this...like....I'm freshed up and happy again after many years! I really thank you for that!" He said when moved faster inside and outside of him, trying to hit his sweet spot, to make him see the stars!

Shiro closes his eyes as Kaname kissed his forehead and slowly opens his eyes with a smile, "so.. its your first time being so happy in ages? Well I am glad I made you so happy," he holds onto Kaname and widens his eyes, feeling Kaname's movements get rough and hard, sticking out his tongue a little as he moans.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaname looked at thew other moaning and noticed that he was now hitting his sweet spot! So he tried to move harder so that he could make the other come and fly to the heaven! "I love you so much, hold on to me, I'll make you feel good immediately!"

Shiro gasps and widens his eyes, stroking his cock faster as Kaname was hitting his sweet spot and started to drool. He lowers his head and rests his head on the bed while moaning, slowly looking up at Kaname. Shiro blushes and nods his head, holding him tightly and looks into Kaname's eyes, "I love you too Kaname," he wraps his arms around Kaname slowly.

Shiro seemed so cute beneath him, he was trying his best to make the other feel good, he knew that he had already found his sweet spot and moved even rougher to make him fly to heaven. "Are you close to climax, Shiro? Kaname asked, kept moving, he wanted to come together with him.

Shiro lowers his head a little and bites his bottom lip, wrapping his arms tightly around Kaname and wraps his legs around Shiro. He sticks out his tongue, starting to feel numb when arching his back, "I am going to cum...," he lets out a soft whimper and lowers his head a little, resting his head on Kaname's chest.

Kaname was close too though he wanted the other to feel good so he tried to hold it inside. "Then come, I won't bite!" He said as he started to whisper inside the other`s ear...He loved the boy`s moans so he wished to hear more. "Let me hear you...see your expression when you cum drunk..." He whispered.

Shiro looks at Kaname and bites his bottom lip while drooling, moaning and holds onto Kaname tightly. He sticks his tongue out a little and nods his head, arching his back a little so his chest was pressed against Kaname and starts to cum.

When Kaname felt the other started to come on his own stomach and his, he couldn't hold it any longer so hew pulled it out and came on the other`s face instead of inside of him. He panted lightly, tired of moving much so he laid next to the other and closed his eyes.

Shiro pants heavily and looks down at Kaname's stomach, blushing softly as he continues panting. He twitches when Kaname pulls out and tilts his head to the side, gasping and closes his eyes tightly when Kaname came on his face. Shiro opens his eyes slowly and holds onto Kaname, panting with a soft smile.

Kaname liked the way the other looked wen he just had came and he kinda found the dirtied face cute and started to clean it up teasingly with his tongue. "Are you sure you have the power to go to washroom to clean up?? I'm lick you all over the face so you don't have to bother yourself. "He whispered passionately.

Shiro pants heavily and lays back on the bed, covering his face with his arms as his chest raises and lowers. He opens his eyes, looking at Kaname and blushes softly, looking to the side and nods his head, "yes.. go ahead and clean me," he spreads his legs, "since you already started," he laughs a little and closes his eyes.

Shiro pants heavily and blushes when Kaname, wrapping his arms around Kaname. He blushes when feeling Kaname's tongue on his face and squirms a little, "it seems like you want to clean my face more then me going into the bathroom," he laughs a little and rubs his face with his hand, looking at the cum and licks it up off his hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaname groaned when seeing the other cleaning himself as he attacked him and rolled over the smaller body, licking him all over like a kitten cleaning his baby! "You are so delicious!" He said as he bit him somewheres like his neck and his hands and stomach when he was finished, he winked and licked his lips with the tongue. "It's over babe!"

Shiro sticks out his tongue a little as some cum drips down his tongue, gasping as he was suddenly pounced on and getting licked by Kaname. He moans softly and arches his back a little, feeling Kaname's tongue nearly around his whole body and pants when Kaname finished. Shiro pouts while blushing and sits up, "well.. that is one way to get clean."

Kaname laughed as he sighed and closed his eyes. He knew that after this..tomorrow he should get him back though he was a bit sad. He knew that it was for the best and they would meet again but he wanted to somehow have him all to himself...and he promised that he would do that on his 18th birthday. "Let's sleep now~"

*oh well XD*

Shiro looks at Kaname and tilts his head to the side, lowering his head, "w...what is wrong all of the sudden? Are you worrying about something?" He rests his head down on the pillow and nods his head slowly, "o..okay. Goodnight, see you in the morning," he lowers his head a little and falls asleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaname slowly drifted to sleep. He was dreaming about his beloved boy next to him while he was in his arms...He knew that the morning would come soon so he tried to feel the boy next to him until he could...then the sun rise and his phone's alarm rang as he slowly opened his eyes and yawned, turned off the alarm as he gazed at Shiro, wondered if he was up or not.

Shiro rested his head on Kaname's chest with a soft smile and wraps his arms around Kaname slowly. He nuzzles his head against Kaname's chest and slowly curls up his leg. When morning came, Shiro started to twitch and grunt a little of the sound of an alarm going off, sinking to under the covers with a soft sigh, not wanting to wake up just yet.

• 1 month later...

Kaname laughed as he slowly rolled over the neko looking boy and kissed his shoulder, slowly shaking him up. "Come on my babe! Wake up, I'm going to get you to your house today, remember? Though he wanted the boy to stay but he wouldn't ask and he wanted to make sure that he would see him again but in a way that the uke's parent would be pleased.