The Feelings Are Falling [18+] {Ryouta Basket and YaoiFanGirlBritty}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiro pouts a little and crosses his arms as he looks at Kaname, ~so.. the first time was pure rape but the other times.. were actual feelings,~ he thought blushing. He looks at Kaname and blushes more, wrapping his arms around Kaname slowly with a smile and nods his head, "I feel you really made my ass sore... but I like you to," he tightens his grip on Kaname.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Ryouta

Shiro kisses Kaname, closing his eyes for a few moments and looks at him, tilting his head, "do you... live by your own," as he looks up at Kaname with his arms wrapped around Kaname.

Shiro looks at Kaname and looks to the side, wrapping his arms around Kaname, "I ... don't want to leave.. that was the third time you didn't sound happy for me to go."

Shiro widens his eyes and nods his head slowly, "so you want me to ask my parents if its okay I stay here? Okay I will ask them as soon as I can."

Shiro bites his bottom lip with a moan when feeling Kaname's cock pull out and nods his head, "o-okay," he weakly stands up and rubs his ass.

Shiro looks at the shampoo and cloth, blushing and nods his head. grabbing the things Kaname pointed out. He opens the shampoo and leans against Kaname's back while scrubbing soap into his hair.

Shiro blinks a little and tilts his head while scrubbing the shampoo into Kaname's hair, "n-no don't move or you will get soap in your eyes. What are your way of taking a bath then," he puts soap on the cloth and starts scrubbing Kaname's back.

Shiro scrubs the soap on Kaname's back and rinses off the soap, "okay... I think I finish. Oh I should probably wash you there to," he goes infront of Kaname and smiles, getting his hands soapy and scrubs the soap on Kaname's cock.

Shiro was so nice to him. Kaname gulped, didn`t know whether he could hold kissing him or not. He placed his hands on his cheeks ad stroked them, looking into his eyes.

Shiro looks up at Kaname and smiles softly, rubbing his soapy hands down and up Kaname's cock, blushing softly while watching Kaname's thick cock within his hands. He smiles and closes his eyes while he continues stroking the soap on his cock. Shiro opens his eyes and looks up at Kaname, blushing a little, "is this okay?"

Kaname smiled. "Well, that`s up to you!" He said, wanted to kiss the other. "Ca I go on?" He said and blushed, glancing away. "I won`t do anything stranger than that!"

Shiro looks up at Kaname while rubbing both his soapy hands on Kaname's cock and smiles softly. He nods his head, "you mean you want to kiss me? Sure go ahead," he slowly leans closer up towards Kaname's face.

Kaname kissed shiro hard and roughly, pushing both under the shower. ":It`s my turn to wash you darling~" He said in a gentle voice and continued to kiss him.

Shiro widens his eyes, not expecting the kiss to be so hard and rough. He blushes and nods his head, continues kissing Kaname, wrapping his arms around Kaname, "where are you going to wash first?"

Shiro looks at Kaname while blushing and scratches his head, "well.. maybe we should just start with a scrub down first like how I was scrubbing you."