Blagodarya. (:

Saga

Awwh,thanks for such a cute reply~! I guess I'm not really built to be a wild character,huh? :hamtaro-005 (8):

I wish we could hang out more often,as well. Thank you! ^_^

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Ryouta

• Black Rose

• Rhye_Meow

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The feeling is mutual, bud. (:

Indeed! We should. (:

Geez ... & Saga is a Pretty Teasy Person *Pat u'r Head and mumble while looking away* >///>

I bet you picked the picture because I always smoke, lol. Joking...(probably, ahaha). Thank you for caring and for liking me the way I am. (: Blagodarya.

yes, i did pick it for that reason XD ( but key picked it out with me), it was in fact a drawing that i drew, that is why it doesn't look as good as the other pictures :p. Thank u for being such an awesome person ^^, and of course i like u, who wouldn't ??^^. Thank u too : ).

*chuckles*

It's actually a pretty cool image. (:

: Well, I sure wasn't expecting that, I'll cherish those words -smiles softly- Glad I got to see this side of u as well. You've done a good job.. :)

it’s true i came before you but you did a lot and i mean A LOT of things in this forum.

every time i sign in i see something new ,and it’s more living.

you are very responding and patient whenever ppl ask you things.

oh ... by the way ^_^ i use most of your arts as my cellphone and PC wallpaper ;)

you deserve the appreciation \\^_^//

Aww man... what to say, that hasn't already been said?! :D

In the beginning of the thread, you mention you haven't said "Blagodarya" much in your life...

But today, and just for us, you "said" it more than 30 times, thanking us for appreciating you.

Well... it's unavoidable! You have to be appreciated and you need to know how much you are!

To be honest this was, in my opinion, a small token of our feelings since, to actually appreciate your hard hard work, your dedication to YO... well, it will never be enough!

So thank you dear, for everything! ^^

And yeah, the pillars my crack, but they shall never break.

And those who shall look carefully at the cracks shall see, just what material are we made of, and realize they shall never really break no matter how shaken, no matter how beaten... no matter! ;)

Blagodarya dear Saga!

Za nishto. And I look forward to more hours of working with you ;)

Your words are so beautiful as always. ^_^ I am very glad that I am part of this big family together with you and everyone else. ^_^ Thank you for everything you do for the forum and for all the members. ^_^

I seriously thought you were going to write it in japanese... =.='' but you didnt so kanpai! (/^o^)/

and i didnt notice, but im glad to be part of your awesome legend. *bows* Keep up the good work and keep your legend going and make it better saga! also you were crying werent you? dont worry i'll keep your secret ;D blagodarya saga~! >w

Well, isn't this why 'special' words exist? Or at least for me and in my dictionary, I've got such special words, for special cases and special people. (:

This is it, Macarena! The spirit. c;

Oh, you bet! We will! (:

*nods* Thank you for see it. c;

That goes without saying, thank you for being part of this family as well!!! (:

...It was the cigarette smoke, I swear. XD.

*nods* Let's all create the legend, eh. (:

I am so happy that I met an incredible person like you. I'm happy that I was a part of this to be able to show how much we love you, appreciate you and respect you. Thank you Saga and keep being this way! yoyo

We all make one hell of a community, eh? ;D

Thank you for accepting me the way I am. (:

Although I switched my name to "Sora Aurakai", when it was "Kai Okumura" The "Okumura" was from Ao no Exocorcist, but the Kai was a shortend version of the word; Kaigaishii which is japanese for brave.

-sama

You noticed! I'm so shy now rabbit13 I am a big fan of everything you do from poems to fanfiction, drawings and graphics. I got a hug too. *faints* cheetah10

Blagodarya Saga-sama :*

Of course I noticed. I notice everyone. XD *the soft way of saying 'stalking'* ..XD..

Thank you as well. (:

A seperate thank you from me again Saga, for all you've done. You are really doing a good job and you didn't just help me but also many others. I think i can speak for everyone that we all want to give you a hug, even if it is indeed cyber. I like you're sentence on that one really much btw.

So stay strong and continue to stay with us of course. Even if there are bad times in life, once our life ends we hopefully always look back on the happy times. So we have to make as many happy times as possible.

See you around~

You are so beautiful too and it's so fun whenever we talk. :hamtaro-005 (8): I enjoy reading your posts your stories and your roleplays. Thanks for the beautiful message Saga! It made my day :hamtaro-005 (10):