Blagodarya. (:

Saga

*scratches cheek* ...

... I've always wondered what is it like to have these sparkles on eyes from joy, not from sorrow. Yeah, I speak of tears. Now, now. I didn't cry like a baby. Just..one,two.., okay? ._. ...

I know this is not any poetry. But I also know life is like poetry thanks to the persons you meet in life. And each one of you became/are a part of my poetry just now. I don't like attention much..but I felt that I wanted to say something to each one of you who took their time..even if it was 30 seconds, to tell me a little something that brightened my dull days. 'Creative Corner' seemed the best choice, I suppose.

The title is in my mother language. ...It comes from two words. "Blago" -> A good deed. And "Darya" -> A generous gift. The words mean in literal aspect "Thank you", but if translated with more knowledge behind, it's "Thank you for the good deed you just gifted". I am a person who rarely uses this word, in fact, I am 23-years-old and I have used it...only 5 times in my life. I only say it when I mean it, just with two other words/expressions - "Sorry" and "I love you". Yeah, I put them on same level. (:

Okay, okay. Enough of babbling. *chuckles* Here I go, more 'blagodarya's' in my life, *chuckles*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I remember the first meeting we had. It was embarrassing, really. I will never forget what an embarrassing thing I did. XD. God, I swear, I went pale now and then when I had to edit something just because I had a deja-vu from then. XD! Hey, babe..how do I put it... *smiles* Blagodarya.

Hey there! I will never see Orochimaru the same way I did. He became somewhat cute now, because of you. *chuckles* Blagodarya.

Ahahahaha! I think you are probably the only fan along with Key I have to be honest. This manga was ... LOL! I am even surprised you remember the 'soaked duck'! ;D *smiles* Blagodarya.

Hello Ai! Thank you for being here as well. I am glad you stayed, I think you know what I am talking about. You are a very nice person and I like the kindness in your heart. *grins* Blagodarya.

Hey. I know we are not chatty much with each other. Thus it made the surprise even nicer, to know there were people that even though didn't talk much to me still cared to give me from their time. (: Blagodarya.

I bet you picked the picture because I always smoke, lol. Joking...(probably, ahaha). Thank you for caring and for liking me the way I am. (: Blagodarya.

I miss the nights on chat, I really do. Hell, I miss today. I already miss this thread I am creating. I am odd, I know. Though I can be odder, trust me. >_>

Aoi, thank you for your help as well, thank you for being a friend as well, and thank you for loving this place. *smiles* Blagodarya.

@Awesome ...I think YES>_

I also think you're awesome. *chuckles* Thank you for being nice to newbies and giving your time to greet them! *smiles* Blagodarya.

[mention=149712]Ayakashiu,

I don't think we had deep-in conversations. But you always seemed like a caring person to me. Thus, thank you for showing that care to write me a message, Aya. *smiles* Blagodarya.

It feels good to know you dropped a message to me. For the given time and care to do so, I thank you. (: Blagodarya.

Oh, Macarena! How can I forget the awesomeness of your nickname. XD! *smiles* Stay strong because strong people are not only the pillar of fragile ones, but the inspiration of other strong people. But hey, it's okay to be fragile as well. I am also fragile, duh. >_> *chuckles* Blagodarya,Belz.

You have a great thinking, I give you that, Neo. And mind you, I don't compliment people. Your conversations with me felt really nice and inspiring. It's not often when I am interest in deep-in conversations with people, for they just get confused by my words. But with you, I think my 'heated-up' philosophy is on rage. *smiles* Blagodarya.

Hehe. There is only one other unicorn I know. Dearest, we both are so swallowed under the whips of life that I can't tell. But no matter how old I get, no matter where my feet go...damn, dearest, thank you for saving me in my darkest hour in my life. Just... *chuckles* Blagodarya.

Is it the owner playing with the cat or the cat playing with its owner?

*laughs* No idea why, if you wonder what is that supposed to mean. It just came to mind, lol. Thank you, bud. You know...just -..Blagodarya. (:

Hey Chibi! It's great to receive your words, you have my sincerity to give me from your time and drop me a message! *smiles* Blagodarya.

@{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel,

Never said it, but damn, I find your nickname for cute. *laughs lightly* Thank you for letting me hear (read) your message. (: Blagodarya.

@クローバー (Clover),

Kuroobaa, we never spoke but that made it even more special to see your message. (: Blagodarya.

Dai, you are always there to encourage me for my art and my improvement! You don't really know how much it pushes me forth to keep up with the creativeness! (: Blagodarya!

Hey! I think we bumped barely into each other on chat, and never had the chance to greet you officially - Welcome to YaoiOtaku but mostly, thank you for caring enough to leave me a message! *smiles* Blagodarya.

Hey, Drag. We only had exchanged a few words and mainly 'work-related', but I thank you for the message - it really freshened me up (especially with Uta-kun, lol). Blagodarya. (:

Now, that was adorable! Ahahaha, thank you so much, Em. (: You also, along with all the community, are one of the best I could have even asked for. Blagodarya.

I noticed your art for it rages with strong and bright colors, just like being lost in the rainbow of shiny emotions. Your art is strong, not dull and not emotionless and it can't be ignored! Blagodarya, Eros. (:

Now, that was sentimental. *chuckles* I loved your 'not good with words' way of talking. Hey, bud...I surely miss our philosophical and twisted conversations. *smiles* Blagodarya!

Hello there! Thank you for being here and mostly, thank you for caring. (: Blagodarya.

Hey gin. I always wanted to tell you that, just never had the good excuse(?) -..When you first started as graphic-taku, you were so...unsure, kind of. But now, dare I say that if I were challenged to some art-battle, oh, I will go all out with you. *chuckles* Your art has become so beautiful. Thank you, gin! Thank you for being respectful and kind. *smiles* Blagodarya.

Hey,In!! Or..should I switch to Ryu(Pride)? ;P

The joke aside, come here. *opens arms to hug you* Surely...cyber-hugs can't be done, but you know what, In? Some hugs in real life are not as special, nor as strong as the cyber-ones. *smiles* Blagodarya.

Greetings, Inu! I am not a person that thanks for being said for being awesome, so..what I want to thank you is for seeing me and for being glad I am part of the YO family. I really feel like part of a family, heh. *smiles* Blagodarya!

...Boy. Is this M..Minato Namikaze!?! ....Oh, boy. You pressed the damn Minato's-fan-danger-button. >_> *chuckles* Truth is, you pressed the friend-button. Blagodarya, Jt. (:

Justyou, yeah, just you. ;P My words probably would be repeated, but I wish you could see the emotions not only read them..because I am really grateful. *smiles* Blagodarya, Justme. (:

Hello! Thank you for being a kind person that has a great understanding and patience! Blagodarya!

P.S. I've always wondered...I know where 'Okumura' comes from, but where 'Kai' is from? xD. Random, I know.

No. The pleasure is fully mine. And I think not 1 million, but 7 billion times - thank you for having me and for appreciating me. *smiles* Blagodarya!

Hey there. (: *pauses* ...My keyboards started typing in Japanese. =_=...

I was to say, I've only seen you on the chat, and we haven't talked much but still the more precious your time given to me is. (: Blagodarya.

I still wonder when we will make our MEP collaboration. XD!

My art inspires you? ...If my art is able to make you into such a great artist yourself, then I am the most happiest person on Earth right now, in this very second. (:

I love your art so the feeling is mutual! *smiles* Blagodarya!

Then...my goal has been achieved, heh. Because to me, YaoiOtaku is the home I always will come back to. And if people feel the same way, then surely, we are a big family. *smiles* Blagodarya.

I always thought you are a very interesting personality. And, I am not a stalker XD. I just happen to enjoy your posts. (: Blagodarya.

Hey, Momo! (:

It's only last night we started chatting. So I am nicely surprised to see your message! *smiles* Blagodarya.

P.S. Did the mosquitoes eat you whole; or there is still some patch of skin left? *chuckles*

Thank you for being kind, logy. (: We haven't talked, but the more it says when you took your time to leave me a message! Blagodarya.

Hey there! Long time no see! ;D

Nah, I wouldn't be of any importance, if there weren't people to help to, or care for. Thank you for being you and being here, Macys! *smiles* Blagodarya.

..I still wonder if to write the message in Japanese, just to torture you. *grins* Okay. I won't be a sadist now, lol. *pauses* "You are a legend." *chuckles* But each legend needs a place or people to protect, and you being part of the family, being there to 'make me legend' makes you part of 'my legend'. So, you too, Mang. You are also legend. *smiles* Blagodarya.

I seriously like how shy you are. XD. Maybe I am wrong, but you seem shy to me. It's only my pleasure to help people, especially other artists! *smiles* Blagodarya.

=_= Aha. It's you who drops only one message (during Christmas,New Years, Easter and my birthday) and then ditches me off, Mister. >_> *chuckles* The joke aside. Yeah, yeah, 'the silly' won't change, yush. *gestures arm up like from the army* But hey, Matti, I also miss you. (: Blagodarya.

Now.. that was...unexpected. o_O I feel stalked. >_> *chuckles* ...On the more serious note, if you know I was/am always here, stayed with the community in its best and its worst, then it means only one thing, you too, you also stayed/stay and were/are here. Which means a lot. (: Blagodarya!

P.S. No worries. I am a patient person, so real life comes first. Cheer up and push forth, Mik! (:

Hey there! Thank you for having me and being part of the family, because you are as special as you take me for! (: Blagodarya!

The awesome place is never awesome with one person alone. You are part of making this place awesome, thank you for being here and being one with us, the YaoiOtaku souls. (: Blagodarya.

o_O ..You know I am a sadist? ..More importantly, you enjoy it! *laughs lightly* Then I have only one thing to say - thank you for liking/enjoying who I truly am. Because being liked for who you are is the best thing one can be grateful for! Blagodarya! (:

Hey,Mori! I remember the set I made for you, it has actually one special kanji on it (on top middle) -> Bi/Mi.

It means 'beauty', and I think it really suits you. (: Blagodarya!

Woah! I am the one that made you a Bleach fan!? ..I feel awesome right now. >_> *smiles* If that's so, then I should make you a Bleach set next, how about it? *nudges, then chuckles* Blagodarya!

Beautiful words. And true words. Thank you for the inspiration, now I feel like trying once again one of my most difficult sketches I've made but abandoned. *smiles* Blagodarya.

I never had the chance to thank you for the tumblr message from back then, when..well, you know. *scratches cheek* I saw it, I read it and I felt it. Thank you for understanding me, that twisted part. Blagodarya!

What a darned coincidence!!! Last night I was working on our drawing!! I was shading the darned trees =_= Drawing trees is surely hard. =_= So I was thinking, 'I wonder if Nic already checked me out of her list as 'artist partner' ' XD.... Sorry but thank you for being patient with me, I really do. Blagodarya, Nic!

Hey Phan! I enjoy our brain-feeding conversations. It's rare to come across people that quote Oscar Wilde as good as you. *smiles* Blagodarya.

Ricchan! (:

I remember, yes. I am still here, waiting for you. You should know, where there are people waiting for you to come back - it's a place called 'home'. *smiles* Blagodarya!

Thank you for caring and for giving me from your time and gratefulness, Rhye! (: Blagodarya.

Hey, Rio! Actually, it's me who should thank you for being an amazing uploader, caring person and helping people around YaoiOtaku. If anything, you are as important along with all persons on YO as I am! *smiles* Blagodarya!

Hey there. (:

I am thankful for your kind words and that you stay with us, the family. That's the best gift, knowing you enjoy it here with us! *smiles* Blagodarya.

*chuckles* Thank you for being the awesome partner of this awesome person, then! (: Blagodarya.

Kise,huh? ;D

I am fine exactly because here, with all of you. (: Blagodarya, Ryouta!!

._. Sai. You always so hyper. I think even in 50 years from now, your 'SAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAA!!' will still ring in my head. *chuckles* The joke aside, I am sure though in 50 years from now, someone will be hearing 'cute stories' for people on YO and a person named Sai who never got tired of my nickname. *laughs lightly* Thank you for having me here. (: Blagodarya.

Thank you for being with us, Sarah! You are here even before I came, and having a senior thank me...it's really warming...here, in the chest. *smiles* Blagodarya!

Hey, Saturn! I feel like thrown in the space of beautiful stars right now. *chuckles* It's pleasure to have you here and to give me from your time to tell me your thoughts! (: Blagodarya.

P.S. I always wondered... why Saturn? I find it interesting. Most would go for Venus or Mars (the Moon, too).

*rubs the back of head,awkwardly* Sorry for being blunt most of the times.. I rarely compliment people.. You must know I request 'the better' of people who are capable of it. Even so, thank you for putting up with the blunt me. I am sure you had it hard with what to tell me. *chuckles* (: Blagodarya.

Hello, Sophia! I hope you are doing well, it's been a long time since we spoke. But I still remember our small chats. (: Blagodarya!

Well. Now I remembered one thing, I don't know why but if I did remember it, then it means there is a reason. Once a friend told me, "I know it's human-like to make mistakes, but I can't just accept that."

I told them, "True. It's human to make mistakes, but it's even more human to forgive." ..I suppose, it really means something if I remembered my own words. *smiles* Blagodarya.

Thank you for having me and accepting my bluntness. You are one of the few that can bear my art-opinion, lol. You are improving quick though, I should start worrying, for you might surpass me, eh. *smiles* Blagodarya.

P.S. The image killed me, LOL.

Thank you for thanking me. ._. That sounded odd. Okay, let me try again. Thank you for giving me the chance to help. (: *smiles* Blagodarya.

Likewise, Un! You are really helpful, and kind. I couldn't ask for a better partner on the work arena! *smiles* Blagodarya!!

Hello there. (:

Strong words, really pierced me. If I reached you enough to say them, then I can't even hope for something better. *smiles* Blagodarya.

I didn't know that. And it surprised me nicely! (: Yeah, if that's how you truly feel, then I'd be more than pleased to roleplay with you. *smiles* Blagodarya.

Ahahaha. Who knows? I am a sadist, I might have enjoyed a message from Yashiro. *chuckles* I am glad you are here with us, WW. (: Blagodarya.

Hey Akachi, if I am still able to surprise you - then all the more the message is precious to me. I don't like fitting in the norms, it's like having a collar around neck. And you know, it's me who puts collars, not the other way around. *laughs* Blagodarya!

Hey, Xiu! Thank you for having me here and for spending your time with us on YO. It means a lot, being part of the family, YO family! (: Blagodarya.

Oh,LD. *chuckles* It should be me saying thank you for being understandable, humble, patient and kind. These are qualities of gold. (: Blagodarya.

We haven't talked yet, but I hope we cross paths one day to have a chat. I don't bite. *chuckles* Blagodarya!

Hello there! I am always grateful and encouraged when I see you liking the things I do. From writing to graphic. *wraps arms to hug back* Blagodarya.

I am surely most certain I wouldn't be such an admirable person, if you and people on YaoiOtaku weren't here with me. (: Blagodarya.

Then allow me to greet you officially. *smiles* Welcome to YaoiOtaku family and thank you for having me here, for giving me from your attention and your time to leave me a message because this makes me feel like part of your world as well. (: Blagodarya!

..Team 7, huh? *chuckles* Thank you for giving me a chance to be part of your world even if for a single moment, while you were delivering your thoughts to me. It means a lot. (: Blagodarya.

Hey there!! I always enjoyed your presence whenever you and I bumped into each other on threads! I find you for a very beautiful person, sure, I might not have seen you, but I see from beneath. You are beautiful. (: Blagodarya.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Ryouta

• Black Rose

• Rhye_Meow

You are awesome darling, I always Admire you for this! And this thread is cool! I like it! I`m also glad that you are fine! Wish you happiness and always want you to smile and thanks again for all of your hard work all these years!

I know that I`m useless^^ But if you ever needed anything, I`ll be there as your friend and little sis~ If you don`t mind that! ;D

Oh, you took it as a surprise, what did you think I would write? o:

P.S The mosquitoes didn't eat me whole because their life's ended before they could do anything

By the way when you didn't reply to my vm, I started thinking ''Maybe I got too weird or something'' *Smiles awkwardly*

You are not useless. (:

And I don't mind you being my little sister. *chuckles*

I didn't expect any of the sort, to be honest. As in, I didn't expect a gift at first place, to start imagining what people would tell me. *chuckles*

P.S. Sorry, I will reply. I was asleep, woke up 1 hour ago or so. (:

I see, too shy to admit. XD.

XD... What an honesty, lol. I liked it though, the honesty. (:

Sure, though Saga-nii sounds better than the 'chan' part XD.

I'm glad you got the message back then and I'm more than happy to have you here with me today. At that time, I did not want to intrude and write more if you wished to be silent... Because I respect you, I really do Saga dearest, and I hope you know you always have my support and friendship. Time passing is irrelevant in matters like this, and so does distance. You are a great friend to be had, and I'm so very grateful for the time we've spent together and for the words you've shared with me in all kinds of state of mind.

You are a kind soul, with a hardened shell from the hardships you've endured. You're strong because you know you have weakness and because you love and exist with a passion. I think that's admirable. To be strong, and honest, and at the same time caring and humble and sweet.

*smiles* And here I thought I wouldn't go all soft and teary-eyed on you, friend.

「手にした笑顔の数より

涙は多いかもしれないけど

~そばにいる~

それが僕の、君のためにできること」

Blagodarya, Saga

:3 You think so~ Well...that`s true but to be honest, more others think that I am kind and nice! (How self confidence!) ;D

Well then Saga Nii~ Please call me something other than Kise, it makes me feel that you are Aominechi~ >////

Like...mm..Ryou or something ^_^

You said all I could have said to you as well, Nezu. (:

Remember, you also, in my eyes and my heart, do have a friend. You are not alone, never will be! (And trust me, it's not sentimental words of the emotional moment).

「いつだって君だけは変わらないで側にいて

僕の腕で抱きしめた時から

この予感に気付いたから」

But I like Aomine, lol.Deal, then. I will call you, Ryou. (:

((: i told you saga, whenever I see knives... I will always remember of you. So when I went looking for a picture... I was... "ahh.. it cannot be anyone but her.... the girl with knife" (:

Thank you. A lot really. You didn't know this, but you were the person who inspired me to try GFX-ing. And you were with me even tho you should be sick with me saying "saga, would you like to..." all the time. Haha.. (: I guess I could say, my gfx life I surely enjoy is thanks to you. ^___^

PS. Blagodarya.

Thanks Saga for the welcoming! I really hope we see each other so we can chat sometime! I hope you keep trying your best on Yaoi Otaku! ^^

If I were your reason to start, then I am one hell of a damn good bastard, lol. I am glad you found inspiration and passion in your time with art. I look forward to how you will evolute in future. (:

Likewise, DeNo! (:

Ah...really?? Then I really love you now Nii~

Sorry! ^^|| Let`s talk more than before! I really like to spend more time with you Nii~ But you came and always said that you are busy so I was scared to say that! *Looks innocently* will you Saga Nii?

We have a deal, then. (:

Well, yeah. XD..

When I work I get a bit too much absorbed. But sure, when I have time, we can chat, Ryou. (:

Yes, that's Minato Namikaze. I found out from Key what anime character you like :) I'm glad I hit the friend button because I put my sweat and blood into the picture haha just joking :p

Ps. No friend button to be pressed here, that was already clicked by default :)

, what a nice surprise! Thanks for the kind words and, as well, for your dedication. Seems like there are some mixed feelings and some feel overwhelming. I also enjoyed our conversations and what was behind them. Благодаря ти много! (-> I hope GTranslate did its job. xD)

oh Saga dear. Was I unsure?? Well I wasn't really sure of my skills at that moment and I was just testing the waters.

Oh my. Saga-sama I can't win against you. I have lot's of space for learning more. HAHA I would not dare challenge the mighty Saga. erm what does Blagodarya means? if you mind my asking. :3

..Okay. That was now dumb. XD I mentioned myself. XD... Too many 'Saga's' XD...

Thank you again for the words, Jt. (:

Neo, *chuckles* Yeah, this is how you write it. (:

See who doesn't read the opening of the thread, eh? ;P

The title is in my mother language. ...It comes from two words. "Blago" -> A good deed. And "Darya" -> A generous gift. The words mean in literal aspect "Thank you", but if translated with more knowledge behind, it's "Thank you for the good deed you just gifted". I am a person who rarely uses this word, in fact, I am 23-years-old and I have used it...only 5 times in my life. I only say it when I mean it, just with two other words/expressions - "Sorry" and "I love you". Yeah, I put them on same level. (:

And I mean it. I see you as equal on terms of graphics, gin. Don't doubt your skills because I don't doubt them at all. (: