YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji laughed nervously and scratched his cheek. "o-oh, I see.. okay, we will order that.." he looked up, tried to found the waitress.

Taiga smiled"I see the waitress he is coming towards us now you can order this time" he so the waitress walking towards their table

Ryuji nodded toward the waiter and tell their order. "We would like to order two steak and two wine of sex on the beach, please.." the waiter write it down on his note then said. "Okay, the foods will be here soon, please wait for a moment.." then he leave them.

Ryuji nodded and squeezed Taiga's hand. "I hope so.. though I didn't know what kind of wine that has great taste cause I just drink it a couple of times.." he chuckled slightly.

Taiga smiled and so waitress come with their food and drinks he looked at Ryuji"Finnaly are our food here I'm really hungry now"

Ryuji smiled happily as saw the waitress come back back with their order. "whoa, the steak looks yummy.." he said while sliced it with his knife then eat it. "hmm, it's really yummy.."

Ryuji chewed his steak and smiled at Taiga. "yes, we are lucky cause we order the right foods.." he put another slice of steak to his mouth.

Taiga start to drink his wine and smiled"this wine are so good" after that he start to chewed his steak and eat it

Ryuji glanced at the wine when Taiga mentioned it then take the glass, drink it a bit. "e-eh? the wine tasted good.." he blinked but smiled at the end.

Taiga smiled"yes you have right about that this are most popular restaurant and pub for nothing" he finish drink his wine

Taiga smiled and so somebody familar so he decide to walk towards her"Ayu is that you"

A blond woman with long hair and golden eyes smiled at Taiga"yes is me and is really you Taiga you have become very handsome past years"

Taiga blushed and smiled"thank you very much and you have become very beautiful"

Ayu smiled"thank you very much that was sweet said of you so who are you with?"

Taiga called on Ryuji"Ryuji come here I want you to meet somone"

Ryuji was busy enjoyed the scenery while Taiga walked to somewhere. 'hmm? where will he go?' he though and followed his lover's sight and surprised. 'whoa, she's really beautiful.. who is she? Taiga's friend?' he wondered, then blinked as the other called him. He nodded and walk closer to Taiga and the blondy woman. He glanced at her and smiled a bit then looked back at Taiga. "what's happen?"

Taiga smiled"Ryuji meet my BestFriend Ayu from elementary school"

Ayu smiled"so you are Taiga fiancée you are very handsome"

RYuji blinked and glanced back at the woman that named Ayu, cause his guess was right. "hello, I'm Ryuji.. It's nice to meet you.." he smiled but then blushed as Aya praised him. "oh-umm, yes, I'm Taiga's fiancée and th-thank you.."

Ayu smiled"I'm very happy at Taiga have such handsome fiancee like you you know when Taiga was litter boy he was always shy and timid always like to play with boys more than girls"

Taiga smiled"I don't remember that but I guess is true since you said it"