Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu looked at Daichi with a soft gaze. "Do not think of them, Daichi. they don't understand anything about us," said Tetsu. Tetsu very happy know that Daichi no longer embarrassed when he's touching him. Tetsu glanced at professors, he is still busy teaching and not pay attention to them. A moment Tetsu smiled mischievously and he began to thrust his face to Daichi.Tetsu started kissing Daichi with lust.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi nods his head slowly as he looks at Tetsu with a smile, "I will try to not let them say get to me," he looks to the front of the classroom, taping his foot quietly on the ground. He looks over at Tetsu, noticing he was still looking at him and blushes softly, slowly looking back at the teacher. Daichi looks one more time at Tetsu, widening his eyes when getting a kiss from Tetsu.

Tetsu smiling in the middle of the kiss. He did not think Daichi would be that shocked when he kissed him. Tetsu biting Daichi lower lip to ask for permission to enter his tongue into Daichi's mouth. After 2 minutes passed, Tetsu remove the kiss when Daichi feeling out of breath. Tetsu heard there are some people who gasp seeing Tetsu reckless acts earlier. Tetsu just chuckled softly moreover seeing Daichi is out of breath with a flushed face

Daichi blushes bright red while feeling Tetsu kissing him and jumps when his bottom lip gets bitten, opening his mouth slowly. He closes his eyes tightly, feeling Tetsu's tongue in his mouth and pulls back his head when Tetsu moved back. His eyes were widen and face was completely red as he was looking at Tetsu.

Tetsu tried to catch his breath. Actually, he also embarrassed act like that but he could not resist his lust at the sight of Daichi's seductive face. "A-are you alright?" said Tetsu who seeing Daichi still difficult to restore his breathing. 'Was I overreacting when kissing him?' Tetsu thought.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing and nods his head, "y-yes I am alright." He looks towards the teacher, covering his lap with his hand and rests his head on the table, blushing softly.

Tetsu just nodded and seeing Daichi with a puzzled look. 'why he covered his lap?' Tetsu immediately realized something then smiled mischievously and try to tease Daichi. "Daichi, is down there feel uncomfortable?" Tetsu said, pointing into the lap which is covered by Daichi hand.

Daichi covers his face with his hand while his face gets redder. He looks over at Tetsu and lifts up his head, slowly moving his hand to show Tetsu his erection.

Tetsu smirked seeing the bulge is behind Daichi pants. "Hmm, you're so quick to felt turned on, huh?" Tetsu hands started touching Daichi growing hard erection. Tetsu himself somewhat surprised why he did it. Only his instincts that drive him right now.

Daichi blushes and lowers his head on the desk, "I-I can't help it though," he covers his face with his hands and gasps when Tetsu starts touching it.

Tetsu chuckled and shook his head. "it's okay. I will help you to make you more comfortable," Tetsu touching Daichi's erection again but with little tease. Tetsu more excited when he heard Daichi sighed softly. Tetsu glance looked Daichi who's already drowning in lust.

Daichi watches Tetsu, covering his mouth with a moan and squirms his hips, "w-wait Tetsu... lets do this at my house ... when school is finished."

Tetsu little blinking heard Daichi's words. 'H-he wants to do this at his house!' Tetsu thought. Tetsu seeing around him, the class was silent a few minutes ago. Tetsu really didn't realize this. "haha you're very sweet while being in lust, Daichi," Tetsu give kiss to Daichi lips slightly, "W-well, I'm also somewhat uncomfortable when doing this in the class with a lot of people who's staring at your cute expression," Tetsu smiled at Daichi.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while his back is arched and his head lowered on his desk. He nods his head as he looks at Tetsu, "r-right so let's do this later when school is finished and we are alone," he blushes and kisses Tetsu, resting his head on the desk still.

Tetsu looked around and pulled Daichi's hand to out from class that have no one else. "Are you have class again after this," said Tetsu saw Daichi while holding his hand. "how about we miss class today?" Tetsu grinned at Daichi.

Daichi looks down at Tetsu's hand and blushes softly while, scratching his head. "Well I do have class after this." Daichi looks at Tetsu and places his other hand on his crotch and nods his head, "sure I suppose we could, but what do you have planned?"

Tetsu saw funny expression Daichi smiled and gently rubbed Daichi head, "Umm, how about we go to my favorite park? and after that we eat something, you're hungry, aren't you?" Tetsu pulled Daichi's hand with a little laugh. "After that, we resolve your problem," Tetsu said, pointing to the bulge which covered by Daichi hand.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and lowers his head, looking up at Tetsu while his head was getting rubbed, nodding his head quicky," s-sure sounds fine." He gasps and pouts a little, nudging Tetsu's arm and crosses his arms, mumbling softly.

Tetsu walk hand in hand with Daichi. Tetsu has no doubt embrace Daichi and hugged him tightly. When they both got to the park, Tetsu asks Daichi to sit at one of the park benches. Tetsu release his breath slowly and his eyes began to look at the fountain in front of him with a dreamy view.

Daichi holds onto Tetsu's hand with a soft smile and looks over at him. He blushes softly and felt as Tetsu hugged him and smiles, hugging him as well. Daichi looks at Tetsu and nods his head, sitting on the bench and watches the fountain with a smile.

Tetsu holding Daichi hands, he remembered his habits were always lonely. "Daichi, do you know? Before I knew you I have always looked at this fountain alone," Tetsu looked at Daichi and cup his hand to Daichi cheek, "but now I have someone with me here," said Tetsu who started blushing.

Daichi looks at Tetsu's hands with a smile, resting his back against the bench. He looks over at Tetsu and shakes his head, "n-no i never knew you were alone when you always look at the fountain." Daichi looks at Tetsu, blushing and smiles, nodding his head, "y-yes now you do and does it feel nice?"

Tetsu laughed at Daichi's sweet expression. "I-I know, I just tell you. yeah I felt great now," Tetsu saw Daichi with a look of melancholy. "b-but I still don't believe that we can as close this now," Tetsu breathed slowly "The first time I saw you I was instantly attracted to you. Is it called love at first sight?" Tetsu chuckled when he heard his statement and blushed slightly.

Daichi smiles softly and rests his head on Tetsu's shoulder, letting out a sigh and looks up at Tetsu, "well its good to know your feeling happy." He blushes softly and scratches his cheek, nodding his head, "so you liked me ever since you first saw me?" Daichi scratches his head and rests his head back onto Tetsu's arm, "i-its still hard."

Tetsu smirked at Daichi when he heard Daichi complaining about his problem. "Hmm, you are very impatient. Okay, let's go to my house," Tetsu said as he got up from the chair park. "I-i will finish your problem as soon as possible," Tetsu pull Daichi hands and walking as quickly as possible to get his house.