[18+] You Belong to Me (Zombie_In_A_Box x Rem)

Remalade

(You are reading my thoughts....that's exactly what I was planning....)

Ryuuto was soon on his way to work, and he fell back into his usual boring schedule. Truthfully, he hated his job. It was boring, his coworkers were annoying, and he always had to pretend to be nice to everyone. Even so, he made a decent amount of money, so he doubted that he would ever quit. His day passed rather uneventfilly. He was glad when he only had thirty minutes left until he would be able to leave. Unknown to him, things were not going so smoothly at home.

The doorbell rang, and a tall man with long blonde hair stood on the doorstep. He glanced down at the file he had stolen from the employee register. This should be the correct address. And if he had timed it correctly, Ryuuto should still be at work. The perfect time to pay a little visit to the cutie he had seen earlier.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

(perf... I was thinking I should do something if that wasn't to happen >.>)

Yukki spent his day by cleaning the house, mostly. At lunch he made himself a few sandwiches, hopeful that Ryuuto would bring something home for dinner... He really could only make the basic stuff. And when Master brought home something like pizza... Ahh, those were the happy days!

When the doorbell rang, he was in his room, reading one of the few books he had. His expression turned into a confused one - Master wasn't supposed to be back yet... The teen got up quickly and walked to the door, opening them with a smile. His eyes fell upon the man and he furrowed his brows slightly. "...How can I help you?" He asked quietly, holding the door handle tightly.

The blonde man smiled politely when the door was opened, noticing that the boy seemed to be home alone. Perfect. "This is the home of Tahishi Ryuuto, correct? I'm Shizuhara, I believe we met recently. May I come in? It's an urgent matter." he said. He pushed a long blonde strand away from his face, his expression quite serious. If he could get Yukki to just let him inside, everything would work out smoothly.

Yukki blinked a few times, looking at the man with wide eyes. Finally nodding, he stepped away a bit to let the man in. "S-Sure, but... Ma-... Um, I mean, mister Tahishi isn't here right now..." The teen said, cursing himself for almost saying 'Master'. That would be bad... This man didn't seem that bad - maybe he was a co-worker or something? Maybe it was some work business? Probably yes... Yukki closed the door after Shizuhara and let out a small smile. He was still feeling a bit uneasy about this...

Shizuhara managed not to smirk as he was let into the house. He slipped his shoes off and walked calmly to what seemed to be the living room, taking in the details of the house carefully. Ryuuto was more well off than he'd thought. He sat down on the couch and moved over so that Yukki could join him. "I'm sorry to come over unannounced, but it's important. You're Yukki, if I remember correctly. What is your relationship with Ryuuto? I'm only allowed to share this information with family members or members of the household." he lied, slyly moving a bit closer to him.

Yukki kept his mouth shut as he followed the blond. Really, what was he up to? The teen sat down quietly where he was offered, letting out a quiet sigh. "Yes, I'm Yukki..." He said quietly, looking down at his hands placed neatly in his lap. "I work for him in exchange for money to my family." The teen said softly, glancing at the other with a small frown. "Why would you need this information?" He questioned quietly, moving just a little bit away when the other moved closer. He didn't like this man... He was actually getting a little bit scared.

Ryuuto was glad when he'd finished the last of his work and he was finally able to go home. As he drove back, he thought over what they would do for the evening. They hadn't gotten to eat together, maybe he could order food like he'd planned? Perhaps they could watch a movie together as well. This was all assuming that Yukki had behaved today, of course. When the dark-haired man arrived home, he was confused to find the door unlocked. Ryuuto quietly opened it and stepped inside. He could hear voices....someone else was here?

Shizuhara chuckled to himself when Yukki revealed that he wasn't actually related to the other man. So that meant that he was available? He was just about to say more when he heard another voice from behind him.

"Who are you?" Ryuuto asked, his tone reflecting both shock and anger that Yukki had let another man in his house, and the same man that had been talking to him before as well.

The blonde man stood up quickly and took a card out of his breast pocket. Ryuuto glanced over it, then back up at him. This man, Shizuhara, worked at his company, but he held a much higher position. It would be in his best interest not to lose his temper with him. His fists clenched tightly at his sides as he forced himself to remain calm. "So what do I owe this visit, Shizuhara-san?" he finally asked with a smile that didn't reach his cold eyes.

"Actually, I was just leaving. Thank you for allowing me into your home." Shizuhara responded. He smiled back, but his tone was taunting. He turned back to Yukki, his blonde locks swinging over his shoulder. "I hope to see you again." he added. The man gave one last mocking glance at Ryuuto before showing himself out.

When he heard the front door close, the dark-haired man turned to Yukki with a cold scowl. "Why the hell did you let him in here?" he demanded, moving closer to him.

Yukki was definitely getting suspicious of the man. Who was he? What did he want? Why did he seem happy when he heard his answer? The brunet was about to ask him to leave when he heard his Master's voice from behind. Shit.

The boy jumped up, his eyes wide as he stared at Ryuuto, his mouth opening and closing like a fish's. He looked frightened as he finally shut his mouth, flinching when the blond turned back to him. He turned his gaze away, his hands clenched into fists - not from anger, but plainly from fear.

"I-I'm sorry..." He whispered out at his Master when Shizuhara left. He kept his gaze down, his small body beginning to tremble in fear. "He... He said it was important... And he knew you..." The teen tried to explain quietly, but he felt that he was failing. He didn't mean to do any of this - it really was an accident... Well, kind of.

If possible, Yukki's response only made him even angrier. Ryuuto pressed him up against a nearby wall, his hands on either sides of his head to keep him from moving. "And you believed him? Are you kidding me? What did he say to you? Did he touch you?" he asked sharply. His possessiveness was only adding to his fury. He saw the way that the man had looked at him, so he was definitely planning something. And there was no way he was giving Yukki up to anyone.

Yukki was definitely getting scared now. With his eyes wide, he stared at the man he loved, tears collecting in the corners as he shook his head. "H-He didn't touch me... He only asked what was I... And... And... Nothing else..." He talked quietly, his fingers weakly gripping onto Ryuuto's shirt. At the moment he looked like a cornered animal. "I-I'm sorry, Master..." He whispered out, his lower lip trembling a little bit. He didn't like it when Ryuuto got angry... He didn't like it at all.

Ryuuto frowned and pulled away from him. "Go up to your room and wait for me." he growled lowly, his eyes following the other as he left the room. He slipped off his suit jacket, flung it on the couch, and discarded his tie as well. Unlike the times before, when Ryuuto had merely gotten annoyed or irritated, the man was genuinely upset. He went upstairs to Yukki's room, closing the door behind him. Without even hesitating, he pressed the brunet down onto the bed, capturing his lips harshly. The kiss wasn't sweet or gentle as it had been before, and he bit down on Yukki's lip roughly.

Yukki nearly ran off when his Master let him. He was so damn scared... The brunet's eyes were wide and filled with fear as he sat down on his bed, his shoulders shaking. Would this end up like with his previous masters? Would he get beat up for this? His brown eyes shot up in fear as his Master came in - he barely fought back the urge to just move away somewhere. The young male let out a whimper as he was kissed roughly, tears close to spilling. It wasn't his fault all that happened! They only talked - that was it! His hands clenched at Ryuuto's shirt as he, for once, tried pushing him away. He was too scared to even try to enjoy this...

Ryuuto tensed when he felt the other barely reciprocating. It only made him more annoyed. He moved lower, pressing kisses to his neck instead. He bit and sucked until dark marks adorned his flushed skin. He frowned as he felt Yukki actually trying to push him away. He let go of him, instead staring down at him, his eyes cold. After all that had happened, now the brunet trying to push him away hurt even more.

Yukki's whole body had begun to shake when the other began abusing his neck. Soft whimpers left his mouth with each touch as he tried to squirm away - he'd never done that before. When he was finally let go, the teen instantly moved away on the bed, staring at his Master with wide, scared eyes. Moments after, tears began spilling from them as he bit down on his lip, his shoulders shaking. "I didn't do anything..." He muttered out in between sharp breaths. He felt so pathetic...

Ryuuto saw the terrified expression on his face and sighed. He'd seen the young man cry a bit before, but he'd never been the cause of it. He couldn't help the guilt that was slowly overcoming his anger. The dark-haired man didn't even reach out to touch him again, instead getting up from the bed. "Just....calm down. Stop crying...." he muttered softly. Ryuuto left the room and went back downstairs, collapsing on the couch with a tired sigh. What had just happened? He'd let his anger get the best of him, and now it seemed like he had hurt him. And for what? That creepy man. He ran his hands through his hair uneasily.

Yukki sniffled quietly, flinching lightly at the words. He'd never been this scared of Ryuuto before... Gently reaching for the marks on his neck, he lightly rubbed them to soothe the pain. The teen curled up into a ball on his bed, just quietly crying into his shoulders. He needed to get this out of his system anyway... He hadn't cried like this in too much time. It was healthy to cry sometimes! The brunet finally got off the bed ten minutes later, a headache starting, his nose stuffy and his eyes red. The young male breathed through his nose as he began walking towards the bathroom to clean himself up. He wasn't sure if he wanted to see his Master right now...

After a while, Ryuuto finally got up from the couch. He needed to apologize to Yukki. Unfortunately, apologizing to people wasn't something that he was good at. The man tried to think of what to say as he made his way back upstairs. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the other coming out of his room. His eyes took in his red and puffy face. Had he been crying this whole time? Another wave of guilt passed over him. "Yukki....come here." he said lightly, leading him to the bathroom so he could help him get cleaned up. He ran warm water in the sink and grabbed a towel from the shelf. Lightly dampening it, Ryuuto gently tilted his chin up and dabbed away the tears softly.

Yukki's body tensed at the sound of his Master's voice and he looked away. He didn't want to... The young male still didn't fight back as he was led to the bathroom, a part of him still scared that he would be hurt by his Master. When his chin was lifted up, the brunet still kept his gaze away, the dark marks on his neck showing clearly in the light of the bathroom. He sniffled quietly, his hands timidly gripping onto his own shirt. He wanted to ask why did Ryuuto react like that, but... He just couldn't bring himself to. Instead, he stepped away a bit, his arms around himself, as if to protect himself.

Ryuuto noticed how the brunet was avoiding his gaze and moving away from him, and it started a sick feeling in his stomach. Yukki had never acted like this, and it was all his fault. He saw the marks on his neck and gently pressed them with the warm towel to soothe the pain. When he was finished, he put down the towel with a sigh. "Yukki....I know I acted like an asshole. I'm sorry. I just...saw you with that man again and my anger got the best of me." he muttered lowly. "So I understand if you're angry at me. I know it sounds pathetic, but...you're the only one I have. So when I saw you with him....I felt like I was going to lose you." Ryuuto added, shaking his head. "It's ridiculous, I know. What I'm trying to say is...I shouldn't have gotten so angry at you. I'm sorry, Yukki."

Yukki lowered his head a bit when Ryuuto was done, staring at the titles of the floor. He wanted to just... Run away. The teen sniffled quietly when his Master began talking - he didn't look up at him even once. "I'm not angry..." He muttered out quietly, his voice a bit hoarse from his crying. "...I'm... Scared." The brunet admitted quietly, his arms tightening around himself. He raised his teary eyes a bit at the other, his lower lip trembling as his whole body shivered. He'd never seen Ryuuto that angry before - who knew what he could've done later, if he didn't push him away. Even if he apologized... The fact really stayed the same. Even if they did overcome this, even if they did "forget", Yukki would still be a bit scared around him. Maybe he wouldn't show it, maybe sometimes he would relax, but each time Ryuuto would get angry again, he would get scared.

Ryuuto sighed softly. He had really fucked things up. From the way he was reacting, it was clear that Yukki wasn't just going to let this go. He would have to work to gain his trust back. He didn't want Yukki to be afraid of him. The brunet's eyes were usually filled with warmth, and now they were filled with fear. How was he going to change that? The man slowly reached out and wiped away his tears. He could see that Yukki was still shaking. Ryuuto wrapped his arms around him gently and pulled him against his chest, his hands rubbing over his back soothingly.

Yukki's breath hitched when Ryuuto's hand touched him... And wiped off his tears. When he was pulled towards the male, the brunet felt tears filling up his eyes anew. He couldn't just stay like this forever... No matter what, he couldn't just stop loving his Master. As the tears began spilling again, he burried his face into his chest, gripping onto Ryuuto's shirt tightly as his shoulder shook. He couldn't just ignore him... He couldn't fear him forever... He couldn't be away from him for too long. His life was with Ryuuto now. There was no changing that. Even if he was hurt by this man, he wouldn't leave him. He was in too deep.

Ryuuto relaxed a bit when he felt him leaning against him. The wetness of his shirt told him that Yukki had begun crying again. He placed a kiss on the top of his head, holding onto him a bit tighter to console him. He didn't think he could imagine not having Yukki with him. He had gotten so used to the brunet being by his side that the thought of him leaving him was frightening in and of itself.

Yukki sniffled quietly, his breathing shaky as he cried into the man's shirt. He couldn't live without him anymore... After a few minutes he pulled away, soft hiccups leaving his mouth as he tried to stop, with one hand still gripping Ryuuto's shirt while with the other he rubbed his eyes. The brunet's lower lip was still trembling as he stared down, sniffling softly from time to time. What will they even do now? Will they pretend that nothing happened?

As much as Ryuuto just wanted to forget about all of this, that wasn't going to happen easily. He would have to do something to make the situation better, but he didn't know how. He wasn't good at dealing with things like this, or dealing with people's emotions for that matter. He usually just ignored things like that, but he wouldn't do that with Yukki. "So what should we do now?" he asked softly, running his fingers through his brunet locks with a light touch.