[18+] You Belong to Me (Zombie_In_A_Box x Rem)

Remalade

Shizuhara hadn't been expecting a call from the younger man at all, and when he saw where the number was coming from on his caller ID, he was both surprised and pleased. He picked up the phone with a knowing smile, but managed to keep his tone light. "I didn't think I would be hearing from you so soon, my dear Yukki. Trouble in paradise?" he chuckled. The blonde man's eyes fell onto the man curled up next to him that he had picked up for the night, and he silently nudged him and pointed to the door, a signal that it was time for him to leave. An even more appealing opportunity had made itself known, and he wasn't going to let to slip away. Especially after he had found the one person that Ryuuto actually cared about. Things were about to get interesting.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

Yukki gulped down nervously as the man picked up and began talking. "Uhm...I suppose you could call it that way..." He muttered out softly as he bit down on his lip. Why did he even call this man? What was he expecting from him?.. "Sorry, but, uhm... Would there be any chance for me to... Maybe... Stay with you... For a bit...?" He asked uncertainly, feeling guilty about what he was about to do. He just... He wanted to take a small break from Ryuuto... Just until he could actually sort out his feelings properly.

Shizuhara fell silent at his words, sitting up a bit straighter in the bed. That wasn't were he thought this conversation would go, but it sounded even better. "Of course you may. I'm guessing you need me to come and pick you up? I can be there in an hour." he promised. The blonde man got up, a plotting grin on his lips. Things were working out even better than he could have hoped for.

Yukki let out a reliefed sigh at the answer, closing his eyes for the moment. "Thank you. Yeah, that would be nice..." He muttered softly into the phone, just praying for Ryuuto not to return until Shizuhara came to pick him up. If he left silently, it would be best, right? He wouldn't have to see his Master's reaction to that, and they both could just... Have some calm time apart. Yukki was sure he'd come back soon anyway..

"Alright, I'll see you soon." Shizuhara responded, hanging up with a smile. The man hurried to shoo the one night stand out of his luxury condo, making sure that his apartment returned to its usual state of spotlessness before going to get Yukki. It didn't take him long to get there, and thirty minutes later, he was waiting outside of the house.

Meanwhile, Ryuuto was being held up at work. With the way things were going, it seemed like he wouldn't be coming home at his usual time. This only served to make him a bit more anxious. He had been thinking about Yukki all day. They had left things on an odd note, and honestly, he just wanted to see him. He wanted to talk to him, even if it was about something simple. He just wanted to fix things between them, but it seemed that would have to wait until he was finally able to go home.

Yukki spent the time nervously waiting around in the house. He finally settled down on packing some clothes into a small bad, as well as his toothbrush and stuff like that. When he heard a car pulling over the brunet exited the house after a few minutes, looking at the blond a bit shyly. "S-Sorry about all this..." He muttered out softly, the bag in his hand. He closed the door after himself, leaving it unlocked. Not like anyone would steal something in this neighbourhood. The teen let out a quiet sigh as he stepped closer to Shizu, trying not to think about what Ryuuto would react like.

"No problem at all, Yukki." Shizuhara smiled, ruffling the other's hair. The gesture didn't feel as comfortable as when Ryuuto had done it in the past. Shizuhara's hand was a bit cold, and his fingers lingered for a bit too long. "Shall we get going?" he asked. The blonde man led Yukki back to his car, kindly putting his bag into the trunk and waiting until Yukki was ready before pulling off. After a while, they had arrived on the other side of town, where the man's luxury condo was. He took Yukki's bag and led him up to his spacious and well-furnished apartment.

Yukki couldn't help but flinch when the man's hand ruffled his hair. It didn't feel nice at all... Or maybe it just reminded him of Ryuuto. Must be that. The brunet nodded quietly at the question as he got into the car and buckled up. The boy stayed silent throughoug the ride, nervously gripping his shirt. He was regretting it already. He should've stayed home. As he was led up to Shizu's appartment, the boy stopped once inside. "I-I don't think I can after all... I..." There he felt his tears slowly collecting in his eyes. He looked like a small, beaten puppy at the moment...

"But you just got here. Are you crying? Hold on..." Shizuhara muttered, disappearing down a hallway. He didn't want Yukki to leave yet. He would have to distract him. Returning a few minutes later with a box of tissues, he handed it to the brunet with a calm smile. "You look hungry, would you like anything? Maybe some ice cream? I just bought a fresh carton, you're welcome to have some..."

Ryuuto was relieved when he was finally able to go home. When he arrived at the door, a jolt of confusion and fear ran through him. He pushed open the door slowly and stepped inside. The house was eerily silent. "Yukki....?" he called out, not hearing the slightest noise in response. He hurriedly went through the house, but the young man was nowhere to be found. Ryuuto's eyes widened, and he raced up to Yukki's room, his fears confirmed. He had left him. But where could he have gone? The dark-haired man bounded back downstairs and went straight to the home phone to call his family. To his surprise, they said that they hadn't seen Yukki all day. Where in the world was he? His eyes fell upon the business card still sitting by the phone. No...he couldn't have...

Yukki sniffled quietly, shaking his head lightly as he gripped his shirt a bit tighter. Coming here was a mistake for sure. When Shizuhara walked off, the boy thought about running away right now, but... He had no idea where he was or where to go. And he had no money for taxi or anything. The brunet still accepted the tissues, taking one to wipe his tears and blow his nose a bit. He shook his head at the question and looked down at his feet. "I shouldn't... I shouldn't have asked you to do this..." He muttered, his hands a bit shaky. All he wanted now was to go back to Ryuuto and apologize.

Ryuuto was speaking sharply on his cellphone as he got into his car. "I don't care if that information is restricted to other employees, you need to give me his address right now. It's an emergency. When else do I even ask you for favors? I really need your help right now..." he said honestly. He listened as his coworker that worked in Human Resources sighed and gave him a small, "Fine." The man smiled in triumph as he put his phone down in the cupholder, waiting until the other had read him the address before speeding off.

Shizuhara held back a frown of annoyance. The brunet was quickly making his plan go downhill. He had already done so much to get here, what was the point of leaving now? He set down the box of tissues and took slow steps towards Yukki. Well none of that matters now. You might as well stay, right?" he asked, his voice having the slightest undertone of malice. He clasped the younger male's arm, his grip just a bit too tight.

"Of course that bastard lives on the top floor." Ryuuto muttered darkly under his breath as he stepped into the elevator, thinking that it would be faster than ten flights of stairs. He balanced his weight impatiently while he waited for the metal box to reach his destination. The doors dinged and slid apart, and Ryuuto bounded out into the hallway. Shizuhara's apartment was the only one on this floor. As he approached the door, he hesitated. What was he doing? He was coming here to save Yukki, but what if he didn't want to be saved? It seemed that he had left of his own free will? Did he really want nothing to do with him anymore? The thought brought a bad taste to Ryuuto's mouth. He slowly came closer to the apartment door. He could hear voices talking. If all was well and Yukki sounded alright without him, Ryuuto would leave.

Yukki let out a soft, scared whimper as he backed away a bit, until his back pressed up against the door. As his arm was gripped, the young male let out a wince, his eyes filling up with tears once more as he tried to tug his arm away. "L-Let go!" He spoke, a bit louder than he'd intended to. He wanted to go home. He wanted to see Ryuuto again. This was a very bad decision... The young male gripped onto the other's wrist, trying to push his arm off as he tried his best not to cry. He didn't know what made him even call Shizu. This man clearly meant no good.

His nails dug into the blond's skin, his expression terrified. "Please... J-Just let me go..." He pleaded, his shoulders beginning to shake. He'd never leave his Master again. Never!

"Keep quiet." Shizuhara hissed, pulling his arm and tugging him away from the door. No one else lived on this floor so he definitely wouldn't be overheard, but he didn't want to take any chances. "I don't take too kindly to begging either." he added.

Ryuuto heard him through the door and frowned, immediately trying get to Yukki. Of course it was locked. He froze when he heard the brunet whimpering to be let go. If that bastard had dared to lay a hand on Yukki.... He pushed against the door with more force and it started to give way. A few more rough shoves and the weakened lock snapped, propelling Ryuuto into the apartment.

His hands automatically dropping to his sides, Shizuhara took a step away from the young man. "Ryuuto, what a pleasant surprise." he drawled.

Ryuuto ignored his words and immediately went to Yukki. He pulled him in close, examining him carefully to insure that the strange man had not hurt him. "Are you alright? Don't cry, I'm here now." he consoled, wiping away the tears that had begun to fall. Yukki was shaking, and he hugged him tightly.

"What did you do to him? Why is he so upset?" The dark-haired man demanded.

Shizuhara's expression remained unbothered as he stared at them. "I haven't done anything to him." he said calmly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I do believe this constitutes as breaking and entering. You can leave now."

"Just leave him the hell alone." Ryuuto muttered protectively, his eyes cold as he stared Shizuhara down. He kept an arm around Yukki's shoulder as he led him swiftly out of the apartment. He didn't speak again until they were stepping into the elevator. "Are you okay, Yukki? You're not hurt anywhere? Dammit, I was so worried about you." he frowned. His scowl faded as he gave a sigh of relief that he'd found the brunet.

Yukki failed to stop his tears from falling when he was tugged away from the door. No, no, no, no, no! He cried out as he tried to pull away, or at least stay in the same place without being pulled away somewhere. If this man did something to him, it would be purely his fault!

However, the sound of someone trying to get into the house reached Yukki's ear. "Master!" He cried out without realizing it. Once he saw the man, the young brunet realized he was close to sobbing. He launched himself into a hug, tightly gripping the taller male's body, as if scared he would be pushed away if he didn't hold on tight enough.

Just before leaving, Yukki managed to grab the small bag he'd packed and tightly gripped onto Ryuuto's shirt, tears rolling down his cheeks as soft hiccups left his mouth. He wanted to be held and... No, he didn't even deserve that.

When they stepped into the elevator and he heard the question, Yukki shook his head quietly. He wasn't really hurt... With one hand he was still gripping the other's shirt tightly, his shoulders trembling slightly as he hiccuped once more. He wanted to go home already... He didn't care if Master would be angry, as long as he got to be with him.

What he did yesterday was already long gone from his mind. He came to rescue him from Shizuhara, so he definitely didn't mean to do that before. "I'm sorry..." Yukki whispered between sharp inhales, trying to stop his pathetic tears. He was so scared that Master wouldn't come for a moment...

Ryuuto hushed him softly, his heartrate picking up just a bit when the brunet clung to him so sweetly. Seriously, he was getting the feeling that he would end up doing anything for Yukki, just so he could have him pressed against him like he was right now. "It's alright, my Yukki. Now stop crying before you give yourself a headache." he said lightly. Ryuuto brushed away his tears with the most gentle touch he could muster. He then leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to Yukki's lips, only pulling away when they had reached the ground floor. "Let's go home." he smiled.

Yukki's crying only increased at the gentle words of his Master. He ended up clinging to his shirt even tighter, close to sobbing - though he was slowly shut up by the gentle kiss on his lips. Even if the tears continued rolling down his cheeks, the brunet's body slowly became less and less tense. When it ended, he brought both arms around his Master, nodding lightly at what he heard. He hid his face into his chest, probably wetting the shirt with his never-ending tears. The young male could indeed feel a headache coming, and his nose was getting stuffy. He always looked so horrible when he was crying...

Ryuuto could feel his shirt being dampened, but he didn't care. He would gladly give up a million shirts if it meant that Yukki would come back to him. He smiled a bit at the brunet's quiet sniffling. How could someone still manage to look cute while being a sobbing mess? Ryuuto ruffled his hair lightly as he led him back to the car. He waited until Yukki was buckled up and comfortable before getting in and pulling off. When they got home, he held onto Yukki gently, already relieved to have the brunet back.

Yukki's heart fluttered when his hair was ruffled. That felt so much nicer than when Shizuhara tried to do it... The brunet wiped his tears with one hand as he continued to grip onto Ryuuto's shirt with the other even while in the car. He just needed to be sure that his Master didn't disappear. When they got home and he was held in such a way, the teen didn't want to ask for anything more. His face was burried into his Master's shirt, lightly nuzzling into it as his eyelids grew heavy. He couldn't remember the last time he'd cried himself to sleep like this... All he knew right now is that when he fell asleep, he wanted to be with Ryuuto. He wanted to wake up with him, too...

Ryuuto carried the brunet off to his room. He laid Yukki down on his bed, but his tight grip on his shirt prevented him from pulling away. He shook his head with a slight smile, having no choice but to lay down with him. He slid into bed next to him, an arm wrapping around the brunet's waist as he pulled him against his chest. Resting beside Yukki only made him realize how tired he really was. Today had been absolutely exhausting. Ryuuto yawned and kissed his let's forehead lightly before drifting off to sleep.

Yukki kept his hold tight even when he was in his Master's arms, being carried to his room. When he was layed down, the brunet lightly tugged onto Ryuuto's shirt, trying to pull him down onto the bed too. When he succeeded, the young male snuggled into the other, pulling the covers over them both. Yukki let out a quiet sigh as his forehead was kissed, his eyelids too heavy to open them. Soon enough he was deep asleep, his grip loosening on the other's shirt. He felt exhausted... All that happened today was too much.

Ryuuto didn't stir from his sleep until a few hours later. He yawned softly, his arm around Yukki tightening a bit. He glanced down at the sleeping brunet and smiled slightly. What had he done to deserve a person like Yukki in his life? He felt like his feelings for him were growing into something different. An idea occurred to him, and he slowly pulled away from him, getting out of the bed. He was silent as he slipped downstairs to make a few phone calls.

Yukki had been sleeping soundly and calmly until the moment his Master pulled away. He began feeling cold almost instantly, and it only took him about ten minutes to wake up, his eyes wide and filled with fear. Upon realizing that Ryuuto wasn't here with him, the young male stumbled out of his bed and ran off, trying to find the man. Once he did, the young male ran up to him and tightly wrapped his arms around him, hiding his face into his chest once again. He always did that, it seemed. "Don't leave..." He whispered softly.

Ryuuto had just finished a call with Yukki's family when he saw the brunet hurrying to his side. He hung up the phone, wrapping his arms around him with a smile. The dark-haired man gently tilted up Yukki's chin so that he could look at him. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." he muttered softly. Ryuuto kissed him as he pulled him a bit closer.

Yukki sniffled softly, his eyes wide as he stared at his Master. He still gripped his shirt with one hand, but kissed back gladly to Ryuuto. "You weren't there when I woke up..." He muttered out softly, looking down when the kiss ended. The brunet was still a bit shaken by everything that'd been happening to him lately. But, he was certain about one thing. He didn't want to do anything else with Shizuhara again.

"I'm sorry, I had to make a few phone calls. I'm all yours now." Ryuuto promised, running his fingers through his brunet locks lightly. He had a surprise planned for Yukki, but he wasn't sure when to reveal it. He would have to wait for the perfect time to tell him. The evening was drawing closer, but it wasn't too late.