[18+] You Belong to Me (Zombie_In_A_Box x Rem)

Remalade

"Is it? I'm not sure. Either way, we can make a stop there after we take care of my business." Ryuuto responded. "Let's get going before I'm late." The man waited for Yukki to go out first, locking the door after them and leading him to his car. Fortunately, the route to his office building wasn't a long one. When they arrived, he turned to the brunet. "I want you to sit in the lobby and wait. I should be done in about twenty minutes." he informed. The lobby was a large room on the first floor that had comfortable chairs lining the walls with a receptionist behind a desk. He made sure that Yukki was alright in his seat before getting into the elevator and going to an upper level.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

Yukki nodded happily as he followed his Master. He missed his family, actually... He saw them once a month, and for a very short time, too. The brunet sat patiently in Ryuuto's car, looking around as they drove. He rarely got the chance to go outside... This felt amazing. "Master... Can we take a walk sometime?" He asked softly at some point, but it was either too quiet or too rude, because he never got an answer. Yukki sat down on the chair in the lobby as he was told to, smiling at his Master before looking around. This place seemed huge..

Indeed, Ryuuto had not heard his softly-spoken words. Just as his elevator closed, a different one opened and a tall blonde man stepped out of it. He was on his way to the door, but stopped when he noticed Yukki. He walked over to him as he looked at him curiously. "Are you here for an interview? You seem a bit young....are you an intern instead?" he asked, still surveying him with his eyes. This boy was cute.

Meanwhile, Ryuuto was stuck filing through papers as his supervisor instructed him to find a few things.

Yukki blinked when the unfamiliar man came up to him and began asking questions. The brunet put on a smile as he shook his head. "No, I'm just waiting for someone." He said softly, shifting a bit on his chair. When needed, he could lie... Of course, not to his Master. He would never ever lie to Ryuuto... No matter what. The teen blinked a few times at how the blond was looking at him and shifted a bit uncomfortably. He didn't like being stared at when it wasn't his Master... It made him feel weird.

Ryuuto had finally finished his boss's orders, and he was on his way back to the elevator when a coworker stopped him to talk. Of course, he had no interest in talking about whatever dull subject this person had in mind. But he was at work technically, so he had to return to his boring facade. He forced a smile and pretended to be interested in what the man was talking about, but in the back of his mind, he was worrying if his pet was okay.

"Is that so?" The blonde stranger leered, sitting down in the empty chair next to him. This kid looked innocent enough maybe he could trick him into going home with him. But he needed to get him to to trust him first. "So what's your name?" he asked nicely.

Yukki smiled softly as he nodded, watching the other quietly. The brunet shifted a bit in his chair, knowing that if he told the other to go away, he'd attract unneccesary attention... Which he absolutely didn't want. "Yukki... What's yours?" He asked quietly, hoping that this man will leave soon. He would never ever disobey his Master. He told him to wait here - that he would definitely do. No matter what, he wouldn't go somewhere, not even to a bathroom or anything...

Ryuuto sighed as he finally got into the elevator. He would be able to get out of this hellhole and go back to his pet. When the elevator reached the lobby, he got out, only to halt in his tracks. From where he was standing, Yukki couldn't see him, but he could certainly see what was happening. A wave of jealousy and anger washed over him as he slowly made his way over.

The blonde was surprised when he had asked his name, thinking that Yukki was interested in him too. "I'm Shizuhara. But you can call me Shizu. The person you're waiting waiting for is taking too long. How about you come with me instead?" he said, touching Yukki's hand.

"The person he's waiting for is right here." Ryuuto added with a scowl. His eyes were sharp as he stared down at the man. His frown deepened when he realized the man was actually touching Yukki. Seeing how upset Ryuuto seemed to be, the blonde quickly let go of Yukki and scampered away.

Yukki was about to refuse, harshly pushing away the blond's hand from his own. The smallest bit of anger flashed in his eyes, but... Then he saw his Master. Quickly standing up, he walked up to the man, watching the other go. Strangers were scary... With a quiet sigh, the brunet glanced up at Ryuuto with a small, shy smile. "I'm sorry... He just walked up and started talking..." He said softly, lightly rubbing the place he was touched. He felt as if that place was dirty.

"Can we visit my family now?.." The teen reminded softly, his voice quiet. This was one thing he would fight for - if his family didn't receive the money in front of his own eyes, he would refuse to do anything else.

Ryuuto nodded quietly, feeling his anger subside. He was still pissed off that someone else had touched his pet, but he decided to let it go for now. "Yes, let's get going." he answered, leaning Yukki out of the building. It didn't take them long to get to the house that Yukki's family lived it, but Ryuuto first had to stop by the bank to withdraw the proper amount of money. They arrived at the house in about thirty minutes. The man had only been here a few times, once when he first met Yukki, and a few other times when he was dropping off the money.

Yukki was shifting nervously throughout the whole trip. Each time he visited his family, he'd be greeted nicely and they would be able to talk, and just be with one another for a while... The brunet had a small smile on his face when they finally arrived. The young teen immediately got out of the car and ran off to go inside his house, tightly hugging the woman who opened the door. That was his mother. Yukki always greeted everyone with a warm hug - he did it even before he was taken for his body. Especially after a longer time, hugging someone created the feeling that it was all real. He hugged his father and little sister as well, seemingly happy to be here... He missed them, that was for sure.

Ryuuto could sense his change in mood as soon as they pulled up to the house. Just seeing Yukki so happy almost made him smile as well. He watched as the brunet dashed into the house, choosing to stay behind and let him have some private time to spend with his family. After a few minutes, he got out and leaned on the car, the envelope of money in hand as he waited for Yukki to come and retrieve it. Ryuuto didn't really interact with Yukki's family, and for all they knew, Yukki worked in his home only to clean and cook.

Yukki glanced back at his Master, running up to him with a smile as he took the money. "Thank you!" He said happily before dashing back to his family. He gave the money to his mother, smiling widely as he hugged her again. The brunet blinked a few times at something she said and turned back to Ryuuto. "Would you like to come inside for a drink?" He asked with a hopeful smile, rocking on his heels slightly as he waited. Truly, if the man agreed, Yukki would be overjoyed...

Ryuuto hesitated at the question. After a few seconds of debating in his head, he nodded and followed Yukki back into the house. He forced a kind smile as he greeted the young men's parents. Honestly, Ryuuto was a bit uneasy when it came to other people's families. He didn't speak to his father at all, nor did he have any siblings. He only had his mother, so she was the only person he was even remotely close to.

Yukki's mother, a round middle-aged woman, smiled kindly at Ryuuto, lightly bowing her head. "Thank you for taking care of my boy. What would you like to drink?" She asked in a warm voice. Meanwhile, Yukki was playing with hiw little sister. She was only six, but she loved her brother - so, each time when he came back, she insisted on spending time with him. They played and joked around, Yukki being the kind and undestanding brother she deserved. He smiled lovingly at her, the same look he sometimes gave his Master... After a bit of time, all of them went to the living room, where Yukki had his sister on his lap, and various snacks were placed on the table.

"Just water is fine." Ryuuto muttered, returning the polite bow. If they knew exactly what "taking care" entailed, they probably wouldn't be so grateful. He watched in amusement as Yukki played with his younger sibling. The brunet looked so happy just spending time with her, and he could tell that Yukki was especially close to his family.

He followed them to the living room and sat down on the couch near one of Yukki's parents. "So how have you been here?" he asked carefully, knowing that the boy's family had been struggling.

The woman nodded slightly as she got Ryuuto a glass of water and smiled warmly. When they were all in the living room, Yukki grabbed himself one small doughnut and began nibnling on it rather merrily. His father sighed quietly at the question,but smiled. "Thanks to your support, we've been doing quite fine. We miss Yukki, but... It's for the best." He said with a sad smile while Yukki looked a bit uncomfortable. The boy held his sister on his lap as all of them began talking to one another, the air around them lightening up.

Ryuuto nodded and fell silent. He saw Yukki's discomfort, somehow holding back a frown. As the family began interacting around him, he couldn't help but notice how at ease the brunet seemed. He was smiling and laughing, something that Ryuuto had seen often, but it seemed a bit more earnest now. The man found himself feeling a bit more comfortable with the family after a while. They shared Yukki's talent of attracting people with their humor and charm. He glanced down at his watch and noted that it was getting well into the evening.

Yukki glanced at the clock and sighed out quietly, lightly pecking his sister's cheek. "Go to sleep, alright?" He asked with a warm smile and gave her a big hug. The girl didn't seem to want to let go at first. She already knew she wouldn't see Yukki for a month... When she walked to bed, the brunet turned to his Master with a small smile. "So.. I suppose we should go back now?" He asked softly as his mother's mood dropped slightly. "Wait, why don't you stay tonight? We can give you a bed, too." She said with a hopeful expression while looking at Ryuuto.

Ryuuto didn't answer at first. He had the feeling that this wasn't a very good idea. Not to mention the fact that he had to go to work in the morning. He glanced at Yukki and his mother, and he could tell that both of their moods had dropped considerably. Ignoring the heavy twisting in the pit of his stomach, Ryuuto forced a smile as he was so used to doing. "If you don't mind, if course. Thank you so much. As long as we'll be able to leave on time in the morning." he added. He knew that his pet would be happy to stay, so he decided to allow it.

Yukki's mother seemed so very happy to hear that - she immediately stood up, smiling brightly at Ryuuto. "Thank you! I'll go and get your bed ready... Would you like to take a bath?" The woman questioned while Yukki stared at his Master with the most happy look ever. He wanted to just hug him... The brunet stood up from his chair, smiling softly at the other. "I'll show you where the beds are." He said softly.

Ryuuto nodded at the woman's question. He noticed Yukki's expression, and when the woman left, he gave the brunet a real smile. He had never seen the young man so happy, and he couldn't help but feel a bit better himself at the fact that he had caused such a joyous expression. "Lead the way, Yukki." he muttered, a grin pulling at his lips.

Yukki smiled widely as he nodded, his hands behind his back. "Thank you for staying~" He said with a warm smile as he began walking towards where Ryuuto was sleeping. There seemed to be two beds, however. "Oh..." The brunet stared at the beds with a small frown. "I suppose we'll be sleeping in the same room..." Just then, his mother came up and smiled lightly at her son. "Sorry, could you go and put Sally to bed?" She asked with a nervous chuckle as Yukki smiled and nodded, leaving his Master and his mother alone.

Ryuuto nodded at his words, nonchalant about the situation. Honestly, he felt a bit uncomfortable sleeping in an unknown place, but having Yukki in the room with him made him feel a little better. Even if he wouldn't admit it, Ryuuto had gotten used to having the young man with him, and he had even began to depend on him a little. He watched as Yukki left, his gaze falling uncertainly on his mother.

Yukki's mother let out a quiet sigh as she looked at the man in front of her. "I just have one, very simple question." She said quietly, taking a small step closer. "Why must I see my son only once a month with no other signs from him?" She asked quietly, a bit nervously gripping onto her shirt. "I can assure you, I don't mean to sound rude, but I would really like to see him more often."

Ryuuto automatically took a step back, feeling a bit threatened by the sudden question. He relaxed a bit when he noticed the softness of her tone, but he honestly didn't have a proper answer. That was just the way things had been done from the very beginning. Yukki would see his family every month on their day of payment, as well as a few holidays throughout the year. There was also the unspoken fact that Ryuuto was mildly selfish and wanted to monopolize Yukki's time with only him, but he made no mention of that. "If that's what you want, it can certainly be arranged. I assure you that it is not my intent to isolate Yukki from such a nice family." He responded with a forced smile, which was only a half-lie.