[18+] You Belong to Me (Zombie_In_A_Box x Rem)

Remalade

Yukki nodded a bit shakily as he gripped onto the man tightly. He gazed at his face, sniffling softly as he relaxed into the other's touch - slowly, bit by bit, but he did. "...Can we watch a movie then?" The brunet asked quietly, remembering that they still had some pizza left. He wanted to snuggle up close to Ryuuto and feel loved again.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

Ryuuto nodded at his question, only letting go of him to go into the kitchen. He assumed that Yukki would want to finish up the pizza that they had ordered. "Get the movie started." he called as he reheated the food. He returned to the living room a few minutes later with the plate of food, setting it down on the table. He settled into his usual spot on the couch and waited for Yukki to snuggle in next to him.

Yukki nodded quietly at his Master before slowly walking to the living room. He didn't like being away even for this long. The brunet put on a light fantasy movie with some comedy and immediately sat down - well, curled up, more, next to his Master. The young male snuggled against him, resting his head against Ryuuto's shoulder. He wished they would never mentioned what happened with Shizuhara again. Like, ever.

Ryuuto couldn't help smiling when Yukki curled up next to him. He gave him a quick peck on the lips before turning his attention to the movie. Even though his eyes were on the screen, his mind was elsewhere. He was worried about Yukki being alright after all that had happened, but the brunet had stopped crying and he seemed much more calm, so he guessed that he was feeling fine. As long as he didn't mention any of the previous events, he figured that he would be okay. Ryuuto forced the thoughts from his mind and tried to enjoy the movie.

Yukki could be calm only around Ryuuto for now. Whenever the man wasn't next to him, or at least somewhere he could see, he would always feel like Shizuhara was somewhere there, waiting. Just like a little child would be scared of some monster coming out of the closet.. The brunet quietly slipped underneath his Master's arm so it was around his body a bit and he could lean more comfortably against the other. Now this felt nice... He felt his own small body relaxing slowly as he focused on the movie, sometimes letting out a soft giggle when the part was funny. It was actually quite easy to make him laugh - and he was very ticklish, too.

Ryuuto easily obliged and wrapped his arm around him, his hand resting on the younger male's hip. He felt more relaxed with Yukki pressed so comfortably to his side. Watching the movie casually, he glanced over at the brunet in amusement when he giggled. He couldn't deny that the sound was pleasant, and Yukki definitely looked cute when he laughed. Ryuuto found himself wanting to hear the sound again, and he wondered if he was ticklish. His fingers pressed into his pet's side as he tickled him lightly.

Yukki had been watching the movie calmly, completely relaxed when suddenly... His side was tickled. The brunet squirmed a bit, his cheeks flushing a light pink color as he let out a soft, quiet giggle. The boy looked away in embarrassment - guys weren't supposed to let out sounds like that... His giggling was always that light sound that embarrassed him each time. He just hoped that Ryuuto didn't tickle him on purpose - he'd end up a giggling mess if this continued.

Ryuuto's eyes widened in surprise at the small sound that parted the brunet's lips. Even his cheeks had flushed. How could he resist something so cute? His other hand went to Yukki's other side and he tickled him against, this time a bit longer and on both sides. A low laugh passed his lips at Yukki's reaction, watching as he squirmed in his arms. He wished that he had known about this before, but that he knew, he doubted that he would forget about it anytime soon.

Yukki could feel his cheeks heating up as he bit down on his lip to stop the giggling, squirming in Ryuuto's arms. When he couldn't hold back anymore, giggles began escaping his mouth as his eyes closed. The brunet wasn't sure if he was enjoying it or not - well, until he heard Ryuuto's laugh. He barely ever heard it! The teen's expression morphed into a completely and absolutely embarrassed one as he squirmed, taking in short breaths of air between the adorable giggles.

Ryuuto grinned and pulled him in closer until he was almost in his lap, not letting up on the onslaught of tickling. Seeing Yukki laugh and giggle made him smile genuinely. He could see the brunet's face flushed in embarrassment, and he decided to give him a break. He halted his fingers, holding onto his waist loosely instead. "Well that was certainly adorable." he teased, looking at him with a chuckle.

Yukki felt like he was about to explode. When he was pulled onto the other's lap, the brunet crouched up a bit, trying to at least ease all that... But, Ryuuto seemed to have stopped. The brunet continued panting softly, leaning against his Master a bit. "That was unfair..." He whined softly, opening his big eyes to look at Ryuuto with a pout. It really was unfair... He couldn't do the same to Ryuuto, so why did he do it?! The brunet's pout increased as he shifted lightly on Ryuuto's lap and crossed his arms. At least this helped him relax...

Ryuuto laughed softly at his pouting, caressing his cheek. Yukki's actions had been so sweet that he didn't regret tickling him at all. Still, he decided to appease him a bit and apologized. "I'm sorry, my pet. Are you mad at me?" he said lightly, gesturing to his folded arms. "How can I make it up to you?" he asked as he held onto his hips to steady him on his lap.

Yukki puffed out his cheeks and glanced away before letting out a sigh. He cuddled up into Ryuuto, his arms dropping down on his own lap. "It's fine..." He murmured out. There wasn't anything he wanted to ask anyway... Or maybe... "Wait, actually... Could we take walks in the park sometimes?" The brunet suddenly asked as he turned to look at his Master. It would be a nice change of enviroment for him...

"Actually, that brings me to the surprise that I had for you. I managed to save up a few days off, and I called in to use them. We're going to go on a trip." Ryuuto revealed, a smile pulling at his lips. It had taken a lot of calls between his office and hotels, but he had succeeded in booking three days of vacation time.

Yukki felt his eyes widening as his lips parted and in a single moment, his arms were wrapped tightly around the other's neck, his face buried into his hair. That really was fantastic news! The brunet pulled away with a wide smile after a bit, looking at his Master with the most joyous expression possible. "Really? That's great!" He exclaimed happily.

Ryuuto felt his heart beat just a bit faster at the overjoyed expression on his face. Just seeing him so happy made him smile. "I'm glad that you're so excited." he chuckled. "We leave tomorrow morning and we won't be coming back until towards the end of the week. It's been a while since I've gone on vacation. This should be a nice experience."

Yukki's smile widened big time as he nodded, excitement sparkling in his eyes. "Okay~!" He said merrily as he smiled softly at the other. The brunet leaned closer, moving a bit so he was craddling his Master's waist, his hands resting on his shoulders. "Will we get some souvenirs? Where are we going? Do we have some activities planned already?" He questioned excitedly.

"It's a place that I went to once when I was much younger. It's a modern hotel, but I think they added a hot spring recently. We can get souvenirs if you want. If I remember correctly, there's a big mall nearby with all kinds of shops. I'm sure we'll be able to find other things to do as well. Luckily, it isn't too far away so it'll just be a few hour drive." Ryuuto informed. His fingers casually played along Yukki's hips as he held him close, and he was already looking forward to their trip.

Yukki looked almost like a puppy that was about to be taken out for a walk. All that Ryuuto was talking about sounded amazing! "That sounds so good..." He voiced his thoughts, soon easing into the soft touch on his hips. The boy lowered his head to rest his chin on the other's shoulder, a soft smile on his face. "Master... Thank you." He muttered out softly as he snuggled up closer.

"You don't have to thank me, Yukki." Ryuuto smiled softly at him. Just seeing the brunet smiling so excitedly was enough for him. He brought his hand to lightly play with his hair, the other rubbing his back soothingly.

Yukki blinked and puffed his cheeks lightly as he pulled away a bit. "I do! This is really a lot... A-And it means a lot to me, too!" He said, looking at Ryuuto with big eyes. "I really appreciate that..." He added softly as he let out a smile and leaned closer, placing a very light peck on his Master's lips.

"Alright, then I'm glad that you're happy." Ryuuto responded lightly, a smile breaking out on his face at the soft kiss. "Are you tired? Maybe you should get some rest since we'll have to get up early in the morning. Then again, you can probably just sleep during the car ride." he muttered, looking at him carefully.

Yukki smiled warmly as he shook his head, shifting slightly on Ryuuto's lap to get more comfortable. "I can sleep in the car, that's no problem." He said with a warm smile on his face as he moved his hand to wrap a bit better around his Master's neck, gently lifting one up to play with his hair, an innocent smile on his face. "But... If Master is going to sleep, then I will too." He decided with a soft huff.

Ryuuto swallowed hard as the brunet shifted on his lap, trying not to let out a soft moan at the seemingly harmless action. He knew that Yukki wasn't really aware of the effect he was having on him in that moment, but that didn't stop the stiffness growing in his pants. An amused smile tugged at his lips when he felt him playing in his hair. "My pet sure is touchy today..." he teased, squeezing his hips lightly.

Yukki let out a soft,short gasp that was soon followed by an embarrassed blush. "S-Sorry..." He murmured softly, moving his fingers down. They continued playing across the other's neck while the teen continued on shifting. God, what was that hard thing? How did he manage to always sit on some bone? It took Yukki a bit to realize that wasn't really... A bone. His cheeks suddenly flushed red and he ended up staring at Ryuuto's face with wide eyes. "Master...?" He mumbled softly, a bit nervous.