Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryu decide to talk to Hikari since Kyosuke was in the meeting, he walked towards Hikari room, knock on the door

Ryu smiled and walked inside Hikari room"I must thank you for change Kyosuke Hikari, he is not cold hearted person he was before and that is thanks to you"

Ryu sat himself down on bed beside of Hikari and smiled"I was Angelina boyfriend before, I really loved here very much she was everything to me before she died, we had plans to get married and live happily life together. And I was happy at Kyosuke support us. So I'm happy at Kyosuke take revenge on his own father"

Ryu smiled"yes revenge Hikari, you see Kyosuke have plans to kill his own father after he become king but he can't do that before he become king, that's the rule here"

Hikari looked at him with shock and the down at his hand, he didn`t know what to say but it was wrong. He didn`t know what can he do to stop him!

Ryu read Hikari mind and smiled"I know it's wrong of Kyosuke kill his father but remember he have reason for to want to kill his father"

Ryu smiled"you have point there Hikari, I guess we never think about that but we must give Kyosuke father punishment for what he have done"

Ryu smiled"you want to talk to Kyosuke, sorry but he is still in meeting so you must wait to meeting are finish"

Ryu pat Hikari and said in calm voice"what are you angry for Hikari? You really have short temper, like Kyosuke said"

Hikari looked at the other and sighed. "Remember, if you do it, there would be someone else to kill you as a revenge so trhat i would not end, please don`t."

Ryu sigh"that might be true but what should we do then, we can't let Kyosuke father slipper away for what he have done"

Hikari looked at the other angrily. "I know that he had done it but you can put him in prison, you vcan`t kill him! Please understand!"

Ryu sigh"sure we can do that Hikari but that won't help Kyosuke thirst for revenge. He really hate his father very much for kill his beloved sister without reason at all. But you can try talk to Kyosuke but he is very stubborn so I don't think you can change his mind that easily"

Hikari looked at the other and then sat next to him, blinking. "What about you? Do you want him to be killed too??" He didn`t know how would he reply thought he was Angelina`s boyfriend

Ryu smiled"no I agree with you Hikari and I have Tried to talk Kyosuke about it but he wont listned at all, so stoborn can he be"

Hikari looked away and then he bit his lips. "I`ll make him agree! So you don`t have to worry!" He smiled. "You should try to start a new life, fall in love again."