BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta smiled"can we only go to bed Shima-nii, sorry but I'm still litte bit tired after we had sex this morning"

~In Kuta's dream~

Kuta was now grown up man, he was working as clothes designer, make clothes and his boyfriend/brother Shima was working as teacher in all girls school. They happly live together and douring Night When both was home they was having sex.

Shima start trusth inside Kuta and Kuta start moans very aloud.

~outside Of Kuta's dream~

Kuta was jerking off and moan very aloud

It was fairly early. Shima was tossing and turning he thought he was dreaming when heard the moaning. He turns over and opens his eyes ans sees kuta jerking it. he smiles and scoots closer wrapping his hand around kutas.

Kuta wake up and so cum on Shima face, blushed deep red and so aplogize on Shima"I'm sorry Shima-nii, I did have dream and guess that dream, Get me to jerk off"

Kuta smiled"its not like I want to do it, its because Of that dream I jerked off, I dreamt at we was grown up, I worked in design store and you was teacher, douring the Night When we was home, we had sex and that was reason I jerked off" he still blushed deep red

Kuta smiled and still blushed deep red"I'm not perv Shima-nii and I can't help at I have you in my mind all the time, so much do I love you"

Kuta sigh and Start to smile"fine you can have me Shima-nii but that its last sex for long time, we can't have sex everyday that Would tire my body very much and soon are summer holiday over and I starting school again"

Shima pouts. "Never mind Kuta nii just go back to sleep. You dont seem interested so its ok. "Shima turns over closing his eyes and inwardly sighs and he goes back to sleep.

Shima woke up a few hours later. He stretched and yawned and went to shower. While in there he thought about going back to work a day early. He didnt feel wanted so he makes up his mind gets out the shower and gets dressed. He thought about calling but he knows they would have convinced him to stay home so he decides he will walk in. He heads to the kitchen and makes a quick breakfast from him and kuta. He puts his on the table and carries Kutas to the room. "Here Kuta nii. SOme food. I'm going in to work."

Kuta wake up smiled at Shima"good morning Shima-nii and Why are you going to work early? I'm going to be so lonly without you"

Shima shrugs. "I just feel like going in." He puts the breakfast on the nightstand. "Here make sure you eat up. Call me if you need anything." He bends to kiss Kuta's forehead. "see you later". He grabs his things and leaves.

Kuta knew Shima was mad for what he said yesterday and start crying, decide to call Ramos, he was always good to talk to When he was sad, he took up his phone from nightstand and dial Ramos number