Assassin Creed (Kira X Kiba) 18+ Private

KiraMidnight

I walk to the other and of the line an punch them in the jaw one by one intill i get to kira an raise my arm to punch kira an swing

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

The others accept their punishment, and sit down, keeping their eyes down now, glad they didn't get killed.

Kira however ducked quickly, his intuition telling him to do so.

Seeing that kira ducked i knee him in the chin "your a tricky one you know that before i forget" i look at the door man "timmy right i make you the new leader of this den do you accept "

I fall back, pain shooting from my jaw threw my body.

"Ass...!"

I whisper threw clenched teeth as I fight back tears.

Timmy smiles.

"Yes Sir! You can count on me! I swear to obey every rule and take the upmost care of this place."

I scurry to the kitchen and cling to one of the girls, still fighting back tears of pain and frustration.

"HEY, HEY LET ME GO! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WROOOOONG!!!!!!! SARAH HELP, DON'T LET HIM HUT ME AGAIN!!!! NYAAAA!"

I screamed panicking and clinging to Tiffany as I was being dragged out. I hoped that this girl was Sarah...I haven't actually been told their names yet...I just heard Frost call them by those names.

I stop still holding on to kira "let go of Tiffany please"as i look at kira "come on you know what Sarah you come to we are all gonna tell him"

Sarah comeout of the kitchen "are you sure he is ready to know"

Kiba-"i dont have a choice he wont let me get him alone"

Prying herself from kiba "i guess" takeing kiras hand "you should come with us really we are just steping outside"

Me an Sarah lead the way an stand in front of the door waiting for kira an Tiffany an the door.

I stop still holding on to kira "let go of Tiffany please"as i look at kira "come on you know what Sarah you come to we are all gonna tell him"

Sarah came out of the kitchen "are you sure he is ready to know"

Frost-"i dont have a choice he wont let me get him alone"

Prying herself from kira "i guess" takeing kiras hand "you should come with us really we are just steping outside"

Me an Sarah lead the way an stand in front of the door waiting for kira an Tiffany an the door.

I breath hard and sigh, standing tall and follows everyone.

"What...tell me what...?"

I asked questioning the group he was following. He didn't know what the big deal was...what did they need to tell him that was so important...or why he needed to be alone to hear the information!?

I shut the door behind kira an Tiffany "how should i put this your dad was stationed here his room was in the back the of the den there was two people responsible for his death one you already killed the other got away is you talk to the new den leader he was very close with your dad he should be able to take you to your dad room if you want you own ever thing in the room".

Quickly I dash to my dad's room, not needing help in finding it. I smile a bit as I throw open the door and immediately see a picture of my dad holding me in his arms with my mom by his side...it's a painting...but it makes me sad...seeing my family together before we were torn apart...I close the door and lay on my dad's bed, tears falling quickly and silently from my eyes as I cry in his pillow, missing him very much and hating that he was taken away from my family...

I walk up to kiras room an knock on the door "kira we got the location of the templar that aided in your sads death its now or never i need to know do you want to come for this assassination"as i open the door i throw you a wide envelope that has frost written on it "you are not alone the reason your dad had to leave was because the templars found you an your mom thats why he tryed desperately to stop them when they can he was told every one was killed an than he found me an adopted me off the streets an trained me he also gave me the name frost before he disappeared thats what happened to your dad thats why i personally hunted you down between the letters as the i couldn't think of any one else to have in my personal team"

I look up and listen to everything Frost says.

"S-so...we're brothers...? That's good...I have someone that is family that still lives...ok lets go!"

I dry my eyes and stand up, being calm and smiling slightly.

"Ready, big brother."

I ask, smiling at the words I say.

I roll my eyes "come on we have a assignment" as i walk out of the door way "Lets go get your asses moveing" as i yell at the other assassins "i want reports about the templars going to the den leader before the end of the day now"

I smiled and opened my dad's closet. I found many weapons, all hung up neatly by their sizes and a dark red assassin robe. I put on the robe and smiled, amazed it fit. I placed my hidden blade on my wrist, two swards on each side, a few throwing knives going up the inside of my robe and a bow on my back. I walked out, smiling happily.

"Lets go big brother!"

I smiled, making sure only Frost heard the big brother part.

I look at kira "stop calling me big brother please now our target is guarded an we need to take him out silently if you dont mind look i dont mean to sound rude but im not use to the big brother thing ok" i say hopeing kira understand

I nod and walk out of the hideout. I streach sleepily and yawns slightly. Then I walk towards the enemy, blending in with the crowds as I walk. I watch the man and his guards make their way around and sigh softly, waiting for Frost to catch up.

I walk up to kira "the only way we are going to get to him is if i cause a distraction soooo im going to start a fight with the guards an you sneak up an do what you feel is right with the target here is a tranquilizers if you want him alive" as i wink at kira an run stabing two guards an drawing my katana for the other to "lets have some fun as i charge them stabing one almost getting hit by the other i kick the other one an throw an knife in his eye "kira nows your chance" i yell

Quickly, and without hesitation I assassinate the man. Making sure he is dead for what he did to my father.

"You won't be killing off anyone else's family again..."

I say, my voice slightly quite as I stand over his dead body. I look up at Frost and slightly smile.

"What not...?"

I question as I stand there, my dad's hidden blade sheathed back into it's hiding spot.