Assassin Creed (Kira X Kiba) 18+ Private

KiraMidnight

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

Kira wandered around the masquerade. He sort of hated social gatherings since he looked so much like a girl, but tonight he looked even more like a girl, since his face was hidden and his long brown hair was down. He walked alone, keeping an eye on every man in the crowd, especially the stupid and rude guards. He slightly smiled at as music began playing

As i grab kira by the arm i whisper "if you scream i kill you" then i drag him down a nearby ally.

I gasp slightly but remain calm as he drags me down an alley. I look around slowly, making a mental note of my surroundings and bite my lip a bit, nervous that this man is a guard. I decide to whisper back

"Who are you?

"My name is Frost you wanted by the assassins for the murders of five political members. Your chaos ends here Jessica" as i turn kira around an slam him to the wall an release my hidden blade the light shines off his blue eyes an i pause an take off his mask holy shit she's a he i think to myself an jumps back.

I gasp slightly asy mask is removed and I hear his words. I remember that he told me if I screamed he'd kill me. I slap him harshly and stomp away.

"YOU JERK I'M NOT A DAMN GIRL!!!"

I stomp away, storming away past Ezio.

Ezio stares at the man

"Hmmm...?"

As i run up an grab kira's arm "ok i got the wrong person an im sorry but i really need your help if she kills this person tonight you can kiss our ass goodbye because the templars will take over and kill who doesn't follow them i promise i will make you a member if you cooperate" as i stand there hopeing he agrees to help.

I blink a bit and cross my arms.

"Fuck you!"

I say each word slowly as I speak. Making sure he understands my words.

"I don't need to be an assassin to live. And as for the templars, no one cares!!"

I pull free from Frost and storm off like a pissed of female, my hair swaying wildly as I storm away

As i grab kiras arm i slam him back onto a wall an release my hidden blade again this time an put it to his throat "you know my name, what i look like an what im wearing i dont want to hurt you please cooperate an join" looking him an the eyes an trying to hand him his mask an a knife to defend himself.

I cross my arms a bit and take my mask and the blade. I then look at Frost and back at the blade.

"Not that I can't use this and all, but I'm not trained for anything. I haven't been. How do I help you when I can't even use this thing?"

I ask a bit confused and frustrated. I then look around and notice that this man got lucky and no one was watching his little display

"Ooook you dont need traing to use a knife its just swish swish death an then walk away befor being noticed but the gaurds have takein a strange likeing to you so when it happens you might want to get out of here" as walk away i stop "an meet me at this ally tomorrow morning" an disappear in the crowd not to long afterwards there is a scream an a large panic. An i run past kira an whispers "run" an climbs up the side of a building.

I sigh a bit and walk away threw the crowd, blending with the panicked people. I place the knife in my belt and smile a bit. As I walk past a guard I feel him slap my ass. I turn around quickly and stab him with my blade, making it look like I'm hugging him. I then smile more and sneak away threw the crowds

"Ok, that was easy."

I whisper.

The next day I beat Kiba there, sitting down against a wall and accidentally fell asleep against the wall

I find the ally an walk to find kira sleep "wake up" as i poke his foot "hey this area is still being patrolled we cant stay hear "as i whispered.

I wake up and slightly smile

"Ok."

I stand up and dust myself off. This time my hair is up high in a pony tail.

"Lead the way Frost."

I respond to your whisper and wait for you to move

"Ok first things first i need to see how much you know about fighting so we are going to have a little sparing match in a field there is going to be a couple other people there just to make sure we are not interrupted" as we come to the field i take off my hidden blades an katana an hand then to a assassin standing nearby "come on you make the first move" as i stand there.

I look around cautiously at the others. The I look at Frost. I slightly feel nervous now, surrounded by people.

"Uh.....how about you go first? Ok?"

I ask, stareing at you and trying to make you the center of my attention

I noticed kira was distracted "you should focus on your main target" as i charge kira grab his coller an headbutt him than knee him in the stomach" focus on me" i demanded "if you dont you might just get beat to death" as i smile a little an get in a fight stance "now stop being a cowerd an strike me now"

I take a deep breath after being kneed, which really hurt. I close my eyes and calm myself, ready if you strike again. I open my eyes quickly and charge at you, grabbing you by your arm and jerking it behind your back, holding it firmly in place as I place one of my feet infront of yours and pull both our feet back, slamming you to the ground on your stomach while still holding your arm in place.

One of the assassins standing watch gasps as he sees this bit holds his position, he doesn't want to face his Masters wrath for not following his orders

"Good good you do know how to fight ok" as i force my arm out of kiras grasp lets continue as i get up an hold out a hand to pull kira up "next we will work on weapons what are you good at"?

I take his hand and smile slightly

"No clue Frost..."

I shrug and look around at the assassins who are carefully watching me now. I lean forward and whisper to Frost.

"Why are they stareing at me? What did I do wrong!?"

I remain quiet waiting for Frost's answer to my question

"You did nothing wrong if you quit they will kill you" i toss kira a sword an grab my katana i draw my katana an walk toward kira brace yourself an strike i go straight for the kill attempting to cut kiras head clean off "if you survive this one your one of us an your ceremony is tonight"

I gasp and quickly duck, a bit scared now. He really just tried to kill me, what the hell was that for !? I think in my mind as I panic slightly. I then move and use the tip of my blade to scratch the skin on his hand that holds your blade.

"Hey! You asshole! You were really trying to kill me! Why ask for my help if you're going to kill me!?"

I slowly calm down and sigh a bit

"Well, at least you missed...now what?"

"Meet me in that tower tonight" pointing at a church tower" an i walk away an grab my equipment an than two assassins walk up assassin 1 "be lucky he killed the last one" assassin 2 "it will be nice to see a new face around"an they walk away.

I blink, amazed that they can speak. Quickly I speak to the assassins walking away

"Um, hey...why is that one over there giving me such harsh looks? And um, can I move now?"

I ask a bit curious about the other assassin and tired of standing in one spot