Assassin Creed (Kira X Kiba) 18+ Private

KiraMidnight

They both turn around with serious looks on there face an one spoke up"stay away form that one five assassins disappeared within a week" then i walk up everybody dismissed an i look at kira "makein friends already see you later" an walks away.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

I bow to everyone and walk away, finding myself an abandon building in which I decide to sleep in for the night. I lay down in a corner, the blade Frost gave my in my hand as I slowly drift off, curling up tighter to fight off as much wind as possible

The branding iron is red hot an the three of is waiting for kira

Assassin 1 "is he coming i thought we wouldnt have to kill this one"

Assassin 2 "hold your horses he is comming right frost"

"Yeah i hope so Sarah, Tiffany get ready we will give him 2 more hours if he dont come start searching intill then take a set an relax "

I get awaken by a guard who got nosey. I gasp because I know he thinks I'm a girl and quickly I react by stabbing him, killing him easily. I slightly smile. I walk out and realize it's late....really late! I run to the church but stop when I see the third assassin that gave me mean looks meeting with a Templar. I gasp but quickly shake my head and run to the tower, running in and panting hard.

"S-sorry I'm late!! I slept for too long!"

I call as I approach all the assassins and smile softly. I then realize that the assassins I spoke to earlier are here, I also see their face and realize their girls. I gasp and blush slightly

"You look like there is something on your mind so lets make this quick where other man blindly follow the truth remember "

I smile, knowing this from when my dad united assassins and let him watch.

"Nothing is True!"

I speak proudly

"Everything is Permitted"

I hold my hand out, mirroring what I watched my dad do when he did this

"We work in the dark to serve the light we are assassins" an i pick up the branding iron an brand kiras finger "you must obay these tree rules 1 stay your blade fron the flesh of an innocent. 2 hide an plain sight 3 do not compromise the brotherhood welcome brother"

I close my eyes to the sting of the hot iron against my hand but smile at the welcome.

An assassin runs in quickly.

"Sir, Luke was saw talking with Templars earlier!"

I gasp and smile, raising my hurt hand

"I saw-ow, ow, ow"

I put my hand down and raise my other one

"I saw him talking with one on my way here!"

"Damn ok kira take my hidden blades an Sarah, Tiffany dose the leap of faith into the water "kira your turn jump"

I stand there at the edge looking down. I take a deep breath as I watch the girls hit the water

"Um.....can I just climb down?"

I ask nervously

I scream loudly all the way down but make myself dive in the water. Quickly I force myself to come back to the surface, gasping for breath and trying to doggie paddle to get to shore.

"You jerk I can't swim!!"

I hit the water not to long after i swim for the surface an grab kira an drag him to land "sorry didnt know" trying not to laugh.

I breath hard from exhaustion. Then I take a deep breath and slightly smile.

"Right...that's what happens when you don't get to know a person before pushing him from a building!"

I walk away towards where the other assassins are going, a bit frustrated

"Ok sorry you got to admit it was a little funny ok we need to find him this crap he has with templars ends now kill on sight kira lead the way you saw him first right"

I am too far away to hear Frost's words. I walk back to where I saw the guy, keeping my mind calm as I see him still talking with a Templar. I see a small note the Templar is holding and smiling. I watch as the Templar walks away and quickly, silently I run behind the Assassin and stab him from behing, I the flip him to the ground and kneel over him.

"What did you tell the Templar?"

I ask calmly

With Luke's final breath "i gave him a list of all of frost friends,family an partner assassins we will break him than hunt an kill every assassin in venice"

As i walk up i pickpocket an templar to avoid suspicion"hey kira i got this letter from that templar i think you should read it"

I turn around, and give Frost a big smile.

"Don't need to. I know what it says. Everything will be ok, the Templar didn't open it yet, he doesn't know what it says. Shall we go?"

I ask while picking up the man's body and throwing it in a hay pile

I look at kira "ok lets go home then" grabbing kiras hand an pulling him up "you look like your hungry Sarah,Tiffany feed him good we need him strong for things i got planned for tomorrow"

Sarah & Tiffany "ok frost" they say with a smile as the walk next to me

I blink a bit and sigh. How could I not have noticed they were females...? How in the world did I not see it!? I think to myself looking at one of them. When I realize I'm staring I quickly look down, embarrassed that I was staring.

"Um...what kind of food?"

I ask softly.

"Not trying to be picky but, I don't like sour food...or fish food..."

I admit, so maybe they wont make it

We get back to the den an we all have meatloaf,corn, mashed potatos. "I had enough for today going to take a shower kira we have a lot of free rooms make yourself at home heres some money you need to stop by the blacksmith, the tailor, the docter, and you can keep the hidden blades i when to the armery an got another pair an dont talk to strangers nine times out of ten they will want to kill you " as i walk out the room" see every one tomorrow "

I eat everything but the corn and go for seconds for the rest. I smile after I get full and hear what Frost said. I accept the money and nod. I then make my way into a empty room and look around, softly smiling.

"So this is home....I'm glad!"

I decide to go to the places I was told to go to tomorrow and lay in my bed, pulling a thin cover over me. I close my eyes and fall asleep, keeping my senses strong so if I hear anything I'll wake up immediately.

I get out the shower an walk past kira's room "i wonder how he is holding up" i peak in an see him sleep "its gonna get cold tonight" i walk to kira's closet an pull out a large cover an lay it on kira "that should do it"