Assassin Creed (Kira X Kiba) 18+ Private

KiraMidnight

I wake up and release my hidden blade, I look up at Frost and smile softly.

"Thank you. Good night"

I hide my hidden blade and close my eyes, falling asleep again.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

I smile an walk out of the room " amateur" an gose to myroom an gose to bed thinking about breakfast "i wonder if we a pancakes in the morning i like pancakes" an close my eyes smileing then i hear a noise an grab my hidden blades an sword an wake up the other assassins an tell tyem to sneak to the other den an wait for me an kira i strap my hilt to my side an walk to kiras room an see a shadow figure. Over kiras window i throw a knife into his chest an runs to kira an put my hand over his mouth "dont scream i dont know how many there are i had the other assassins clear the den it is just you me an them i need you to take my sword an your hidden blades an come with me ok" an i grab my dagger an stand up "hurry we dont have much time" as i walk toward the door.

I blink, a bit confused at what's going on. But ai nod ready for it. I quickly get up and follow Frost, ready for whatever will happen next. I am alert and quiet as I walk, looking everywhere, incliding up. I see a figure in one of the windows and throw a knife at it, hitting it in the throat and continue walking behind Frost, focused on everything

As we walk we come to a hidden door under the kitchen table i push the table out of the way an open the door "go i will follow "

I hesitate about leaving Frost, but I nod and quickly jump down. When I hit the ground I look up, waiting for him to jump down with me.

I throw a lantern setting the den on fire an jump down closing the door behind me "kira we need to find the person behind this raid"as i walk to a chest takeing my sword from kira "i suspected something like this was going to happen eventually" as i put on my assassins coat "get some equipment an we will take you to the stores to get the rest of your weapons tomorrow"

I nod. Looking in the chest and just getting a few small throwing knives for long rang kills. I quickly stand, smiling slightly.

"When do I get a robe like yours?"

I ask curiously. I can't help wondering, because I like how it looks.

"And yea, lets go tomorrow. But where will we go tonight?"

I ask in a serious tone, wondering even more where the others went.

"And where did the girls go!? Will they be ok?"

I turn around an pop kira on the forehead"stop asking so many questions"an i look kira up an down "you look like a medium" an i hand kira his own robe there is an i take kira to an abandoned building "you better put that robe on your gonna need it"

I gasp after getting popped and look down a bit sad until we get to where he's leading me

I look around, amazed because this place is where I slept at before my ceremony.

"I know this place...I killed a Templar here. Where is this?"

I ask confused as I get into my robe, smiling happily at the fact that it fits and he was right about my side.

"And...um....where are the girls?"

I sigh an roll my eyes an walk to a corner an stomp my foot two times an a door opens up in the floor i walk to the door "you coming" an i go down stairs

I follow, amazed I slept on the door of a hidden entrance. I smile a bit.

"I slept here...on the night of my initiation, I slept on that door...cool!"

I said happily, amazed that it was strong enough not to fall...or no one opened it and made me fall threw, that wouldn't be good either.

We walk to another entrance an their is a assassin disguised as a homeless person i kick his foot "if your gonna be drunk do it on your own time get up an open the damn door fucking idiot"

The man scrambles to his feet and opens the door quickly, showing clear signs of not being drunk.

"Sir, I am not drunk, remember I'm homeless, I'm pretending to be drunk. I quit drinking last month...my wife was killed....."

After that he grew silent and sat back down on the floor, keeping his face hidden by the cloak he was wearing which looked like a tattered cloak, but was really just a dirty assassin cloak which he altered to look like homeless clothes.

I blink and look around, curious as to where we are. When I hear the man's story I recall my mother...and the fact she was killed years ago. And my dad no where to be found...and I feel sorry for the man...understanding the hurt he feels.

"Sorry for your loss....."

I quietly say and thean just waves his hand, a slight glimpse of a tear hidden on his face

"Kira go ahead" than i look at the man "hey man im sorry no one told me you quit i will personally see to you getting a promotion come with me" as we walk through the entrance "i need to talk to the leader of this den now!" as i yell at the other assassins thats sitten around.

I walk forward until I hear Frost yell, then I quickly move and stand by a wall, being quiet because I don't know what's going on.

The man follows Frost, his head down and his eyes trying to fight back his tears.

The leader walks forward and gives Frost a unkind smile.

"Yes Sir?"

He questions, his tone not a very nice tone to have with their boss.

"First things first why wasint i notified that my fucking den was gonna get raided by templars an if you say you didnt know i will cut out your fucking tongue myself it was your job to keep tabs on there activity your carelessness almost got me an three other assassins killed now two of them had enough time to get out" i turn to the guy that was sitting by the door an walk up to him "did you see two assassins come here before i did if so can you find them for me" an i turn back two the leader of the den "tell me what happen before i blitz your ass an take off ass your armor and weapons" as i take off my armer an weapons "kira i need you to stand guard an keep every assassin that didnt walk through that door with us seated cause if he so much as lies i will beat the truth out off him"

I blinked in amazement and a bit of confusion but I nod quickly. keeping guard as I was told.

The guard man smiled,

"Yes Sir, two girls appeared earlier, they are in the kitchen cooking them food. They are safe and sound."

The leader sighed a bit and shook his head

"What...?"

"Sarah,Tiffany help kira he will explain what's going on" than i turn to the leader an punch him in the gut an uppercut him in the face knocking him to the ground then i pick him up an push him against the wall "tell me why we wasn't informed about the templars why wasn't there a assassin to warn us we could have been killed" punching him in the face "where was our reinforcement" as i punch him in the stomach an walk back to my gear an grab my dagger an put it to his throat "tell me the truth or die a traitor "

I explain to the girls what's going on. Then I smile and hug them quickly.

"Glad you're safe....both of you!"

The I go back go doing my mission.

The leader falls back and is caught of guard by the dagger to his throat. He slightly smiles and grabs Frost's wrist, turning and forcing his hand behind his back pinning him to the wall.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME FROST, THESE ASSASSINS ARE MINE NOW, THEY FOLLOW ME!!"

He smirked

"Don't worry though, your death will be quick and painful!"

He went to stab Frost but Kira quickly kicked him off Frost.

"You ok?"

I ask softly, a part of me fearing the punishment for going against Frost's orders.

As he try to get back up still trying to find out who hit him "i pick up the knife an throw it hitting him between the eyes "now i really not in the best mood right now i need the assassin that are following this man to step forward please" as i walk up an grab my katana

With the man dead I smile a bit, glad to know that the man was dead and gone. But hearing the words Frost said a few people stepped forwards, looking down sadly.

"We had no choice Sir...he threatened to kill our family if we didn't follow....that's what happned to the gate watcher's family...he refused...and they were killed. And he was still refusing..."

I put my equipment back on an walk over to the three "have you killed a innocent" an look at kira "come here an stand with them i am greatful for what you did but you disobeyed a direct order"

I walk silently over in the line with the other, my head down and my eyes on the floor.

They shake their heads.

"We haven't broken any laws...he was going to make us...but that was a raid tonight that he was going to use us for..."

I walk over to the four "hold your chins up" as i walk to kira an the end of the line an put my hand on his shoulder "thank you no hard feelings an clinch your jaws together"

I look up and clench my jaw tightly. I felt I knew what was coming, and prepared to dodge any hit that came at me.

The others followed in Frost's instructions, getting ready to be hit, since they were use to Frost's punishments.