Tokyo Ghoul部 東京喰種-トーキョーグール-部

Saga

Tokyo Ghoul Manga 3 chapters released in 3 days ((: all thanks to the translations available online. I think translation stopped at chapter 79. Does anyone know if there's a translation for chapter 80 and above?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• shion

• AomineDaiki

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
cool ^__^ the anime follows the plot of the manga, but they omit a lot of scenes. It seemed hurried though its cool although the censoring in ep 2 turned me off. I recommend you read the manga.

oh~~~ I'll start with the manga soon. ^^ thanks.

yeah, I wish they didn't censor that scene.

rightttt??? Tetsu be like... omg I will download this thing and invert the whole thing.... maybe I'll see it uncensored ._. in the edn.. too lazy to do that xDDD

yeahh... do so ;) update here what you think about it afterwards

XD I saw someone post the uncensored version in facebook. haven't check it out.

and sure, I'll share my thought soon.

thank for the video. I really liked it :3 the besssstt~ well, read further. It's going to get better

hmmn.. you know, i forgot the name... but he was his yellow haired besfriend who has good intuition...

and me too... recently read the last 4 chapters of the manga :3 man... it's soo good i just can't wait anymore... =3= if i can translate I'd make a translation team for it

I still think Hide actually knew Kaneki became a ghoul... and pretend not to. That's why he noticed every changes in kaneki.

most of us can't speak Japanese... unless they're in translation team.

Guest takechick22

I am absolutely in LOVE with this anime!!! Omg. I feel like this is what TnC was trying to achieve (with the anime). Atmosphere wise (lol). I love the grossness it has to offer, and how after each episode I WANT MORE! o; Though, now that I have seen episode 3, I really do want to read the manga so I don't have to wait for some more of it!

Guest takechick22

Hnng, but I'm currently borrowing a computer an~d--- *makes excuses and feels like I really need to find a way to read all of it* Yes, YES, I WILL READ THIS! *Light Yagami voice: I'll take this book... AND READ IT!*