Become infatuated with Festival |18+| {greenbunnyxYaoiFanGirlBritty}

greenbunny2468

Hibki could feel a moan building in the back of his throat from Shin’s grip in his hair. Moving the hand he had holding the other’s thigh Hibki placed his hand on top of Shin’s; squeezing the pale limb Hibki silently urged the other to pull tighter – his mouth picking up speed as he looked pleadingly up at the other.

“Hwardur,” the slurred word was barely hearable with Shin’s dick in his mouth, but that didn’t stop Hibki from trying to speck again, the vibrations from his voice being sent straight to Shin’s cock. “Pulw tidwer.”

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenbunny2468

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shin gently bites his bottom lip and slowly moves his other hand to his mouth, muffling his moaning only to bite a finger instead. He slowly moves his legs a little and spreading them a little farther apart, holding onto Hibki's hair with his other hand still.

He looks down at Hibki with his face completely flushed and blushes, noticing he was trying to talk and arches his back with a moan when feeling sudden vibrations against his cock, staring to pre cum a little.

Sucking eagerly at Shin’s oozing head; Hibki slipped one of his hands between him and the bed. Lowering his zipper, his hand slipped inside the newly opened jeans – the fabric of his boxers damp with his own precum. Palming himself Hibki let moan after moan spill from his lips at the frication his weeping cock was receiving.

Letting the hand he had used to direct Shin’s hand to pull tighter fall back to its dwelling of griping the other’s thigh – Hibki quickly found himself wanted something else, something more.

Shin moans a little and softy pants when feeling the pre cum release but continues moaning when Hibki continues sucking his cock. He squirms a little and slowly looks down after hearing something unzip, blushing while watching Hibki and watches him stroke himself off.

He continues watching Hibki and leans back a little, feeling his legs get more and more spread out then they should be. Shin jumps when his thigh gets grabbed and looks down at Hibki, "w-what are you going to do now?"

Hibki pulled his mouth away from Shin’s member, a wet squelch sounding in the otherwise quiet room as he used the hand not holding onto Shin thigh to wipe the saliva that coated his glistening lips. The questioned Shin asked hung in to the air for a seconded before Hibki willed himself to answer the other with a question of his own;

“What I’m going to do?” A strange light entered Hibki’s eyes, a slow smile taking over his face. Leaning over the other so they were face to face, Hibki planted a quick kiss to Shin’s slightly parted lips before he fully answered the other.

“Well, lovely, I’m going to fuck you into the bed, and maybe afterwards I’ll have my way with you in the shower too.”

Shin looks at Hibki as he pulls away, blushing with his hand resting on his chest and started to pant softly with his eyes closed. He covers his face after hearing a wet sound coming from down below and slowly moves his hand to look at Hibki.

He looks as Hibki was coming closer, blushing softly with his legs spread widely. Shin squints his eyes slowly when getting a kiss from Hibki and looks at him, still wondering what he had in plan for him.

Shin's blush cheeks get brighter and widen his eyes, looking at Hibki, "y...your going to fuck me? B-But I am not sure I am ready for that," he starts to close his legs slowly, embarrassingly.

Hibki smirked at the other’s reaction, the feeling of Shin trying to close his legs only making Hibki’s smirk grow wider. Innocence really is the best, huh? The thought was followed by Hibki squeezing the thigh his hand was now trapped against;

“You’re not ready? You sure?” Lowering his other hand to a pale knee, Hibki griped the other’s left leg in his hand and pulled it open swiftly – Shin’s need being freely displayed. “This,” running a finger along the weeping cock, Hibki’s finger didn’t stop at just collecting the precum that slickened Shin’s throbbing length; no, he let his finger lower until it was pressing lightly against the other’s franticly twitching hole. “And this,” pressing a little against the slightly wet entrance to prove his point, Hibki’s smirk took on a sinister edge. “Seem ready enough, don’t you think?”

Shin looks at Hibki, feeling his heart beat within his fist that was resting on his chest and blushes softly, "w-why is he looking at me like that," as he thought within his head and bit his bottom lip.

He shakes his head slowly and presses his hand on his mouth, "well its my first time... remember of course I don't really feel ready." Shin jumps a little when his legs get spread again and lets out a soft moan, feeling Hibki touching his cock once again. He perks up quickly with a sudden moan and gasp, looking at Hibki, "n-no don't touch it," Shin blushes and looks to the side. Shin closes his eyes and continues blushing, thinking in his head, "h-he just touch my..."

“Don’t touch it?” Circling the puckered hole with his index finger, Hibki let a mischievous tone take over his voice;

“But if I don’t touch it how will we get rid of this?” Removing his hand from Shin’s thigh, Hibki moved it to the other’s dick – his hand moving slowly up and down, the lazy movements something he knew would drive the other crazy. “I don’t think this will go away with just a blowjob or my hand. Not with the way your hole is begging to be filled.”

Shin trembles a little and squirms slightly with a moan, slowly putting his hand on Hibki's arm and starts to moan, starting to feel really sensitive.

He looks down at Hibki's hand and moans a little when his cock gets stroked slowly, "I-I am not sure but you really think touching my butt will make me cum." Shin presses both his hands to his mouth and arches his back, feeling Hibki's finger and moans a little more with eyes slowly squinting.

“It’s not touching it that’ll make you cum, but what my cock will hit inside that’ll make you tremble underneath me. You know about prostates, right lovely?” Leering down at the other, Hibki removed his finger from the Shin’s rump, and brought it to his lips. The single index finger being sucked into his wet cavern – circling his tongue around the finger Hibki covered in a slimy coat of saliva.

A line of spit connecting his mouth and the digit once he pulled it out; Hibki then lowered his hand back down, and pressed his finger gently into the other hole.

Shin blushes and twitches a little while looking up at Hibki, "w-why is he touching that spot of all spots to touch," he thought in his head and nods his head slowly. "O-Of course I know what a prostate is, in middle school I learned about the entire body, both male and female." He arches his back a little and looks at Hibki, watching him suck on his finger and tilts his head slowly while watching.

He blushes bright red and watches Hibki lowering his hand again. Shin suddenly jumps a little with a moan and covers his mouth, looking at Hibki and squinting his eyes slowly.

Plunging his finger into Shin, Hibki marveled at the tightness of the other – it was like his finger was being squeezed so tight it could break at any minute. Twirling his finger inside, Hibki eased a second digit in – its entrance harsher then the first since it went in dry, the saliva on his other finger only doing so much.

Hibki leaned over Shin, pressing his clothed chest against Shin’s bare one – lips pressing down against the other’s neck;

“You’re so fucking tight, lovely.” His fingers thrusting harshly, Hibki wasted no time in searching for the other’s prostate – curling his fingers up into the other.

Shin arches his back with a moan and slowly the tip of his tongue comes out a little, starting to drool. He puts his hands on Hibki's chest to his arm and continues to moan, slightly louder when Hibki suddenly moves his finger and jumping when another finger was added.

He watches Hibki when he was coming closer, closing his eyes a little and tilts his head to the side, feeling Hibki's lips on his neck.

Shin blushes and looks at Hibki, "s-sorry I never really masturbated like that or had anything inside me," he covers his eyes, embarrassingly and widens his eyes. He starts moaning even louder, feeling Hibki's finger picking up the speed and holds onto his shoulders, "H-Hibki!"

A grin broke out across Hibki’s face at the shrill call of his name – Shin sounded good moaning his name; though as the other ached into him, Hibki wondered if he had found Shin’s prostate; feeling the other grip his shoulders tightly only furthering his belief that he had found it.

Raising his head so he could look at Shin as he was thrusting his fingers into the other – Hibki took in the opened mouth panting boy beneath him. Shin truly was beautiful, the sight underneath him making Hibki harden painfully.

Thrusting harshly into the other once more, Hibki pulled his fingers out, and pushed up from the bed;

“I think you’re ready, what about you lovely?” His words were followed by the unzipping of his pants.

Shin blushes with his back arching a little more and his body trembling suddenly when feeling Hibki's fingers hitting his prostate. He bites his bottom lip and felt his nipples rubbing against Hibki's chest, slowly moving one of his hands to his mouth.

He slowly looks at Hibki and moves his other hand on Hibki's arm, continues to moan and moves his head to the side when Hibki was looking at him, making him feel embarrassed and covers his eyes.

Shin blinks his eyes a little, feeling the sudden thrusting movement stop after one more thrusting. He looks slowly at Hibki, feeling his butt oozing a mixture of Hibki's salvia seeping out.

He watches as Hibki was unzipping his pants and blushes a little, biting his finger while still panting, "b-but I.. what happens if its too big?"

After lowering his pants Hibki crawled back between Shin’s legs – his boxers the next thing to be pulled down around his thighs;

“Then we’ll have to make it fit, won’t we lovely?” Positioning himself behind the other, Hibki couldn’t help but take in how sexy Shin looked. Legs spread, flushed face turned shyly to the side, with his moist lips parted – breathless pants dispersing from the slightly open mouth – the sight of the other was breaking all the will Hibki had in him to take it slow.

Rubbing the tip of his cock against Shin’s puckered hole teasingly, Hibki bit the side of his cheek to try and calm down;

“Lovely, you should try your best to relax.” Applying a bit of pressure, but not enough to penetrate the other Hibki gave Shin a shaky smile. You better not mess this up, Inue!

Shin looks down, seeing Hibki's boxers slowly getting expose as he was pulling his pants all the way down and lightly blushes a little.

"H-How are you going to make it fit though? What happens if I am too tight to even try," his body starts to shake with trembles and face was completely red, watching Hibki. Shin jumps slightly and quickly puts his hands on Hibki's shoulders with a soft moan, feeling Hibki's cock poke his butt.

Shin pants heavily while feeling Hibki poke his butt like he was about to put it inside and starts to squirms a little. "H-Hibki...," he closes his eyes tightly and felt Hibki's cock still poking at him.

“If you’re too tight, lovely we’ll just have to see how good you are at giving blowjobs.” Grasping Shin’s hips, Hibki pushed forward swiftly, biting his bottom lip harshly at the tight warmth enveloping his cock as he slid home into Shin. Burying himself to the hilt inside of Shin, Hibki let out a shaky gasp at the delightful tightness of the other. Sh-shit! I-I can’t move yet, m-must not move, not until Shin’s ready.

Griping Shin’s legs tighter, Hibki looked down at the other through squinted eyes;

“W-when you’re, nahg, ready love.”

Shin widens his eyes and looks at Hibki, "y-you want me to give you a blowjob as well?" He groans a little and covers his face with both his hand, feeling Hibki's cock deep inside with a shaken moan and slowly moves his hands onto Hibki's chest, trying to push him off and bites his bottom lip.

He slowly looks down at his legs and back at Hibki, lowering his head a little and starts to squirm.

Shin squints his eyes and his body starts trembling with heavy breathing, "b-but it feels like its stuck inside me."

Damnitt! Shouldn’t it be illegal to be so cute? Letting his bottom lip free from the harsh bite, Hibki let a fond smile slip onto his face as looked down at Shin. The other was just so beautiful – Hibki couldn’t believe that he was actually inside the other. The simply thought that Shin was allowing him to be so intimate with him made Hibki feel like he was walking on clouds.

“It’s not stuck,” keeping a tight hold on Shin’s hips, Hibki started to slowly pull himself out – slowly, slowly, until only the tip remained enveloped in the tight heat of the other. “See?” His question was followed by a quick thrust of his hips were he slammed home into Shin quivering hole.

Shin was looking up at Hibki, feeling how big Hibki's cock was inside him and squirms a little with a soft bite on his bottom lip. He slowly opens his eyes to only see Hibki staring down at him as well, blushing a little and slowly looks to the side with his legs trembling. Shin slowly brought his hands to his chest, feeling his heart beating and slowly looks down, seeing his pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock.

"B-But I am so tight and it feels like its stuck inside," he lets out a moan, suddenly feeling Hibki pulling his cock out at a slow speed. Shin pants and nods his head, "y...yes it seems like its not st..," he was interrupted by Hibki thrusting inside suddenly letting out a loud moan, feeling the pre-cum ooze down his cock length.

Hibki was in bliss, the way Shin’s felt around him was bliss. Griping the other’s hips tighter in his hands, Hibki set a steady pace of in and out – in and out – moving Shin accordingly with his thrusts; each time he pulled out, he slammed Shin back onto his cock with the hold he had on the other’s hips – his nails digging into the taut flesh.

The feeling of the other underneath him empowering in a way that made Hibki’s speed hasten, his thrusts turning rough and frantic as he penetrated the other repeatedly – the slick passage surrounding his throbbing member making Hibki’s jaw slacken, a throaty groan slipping through his lips along with pants and barely audible moans of Shin’s name;

“Fu-fuck…Shin!”

"H-Hibki w-wait a moment," Shin squirms a little with moans increasing in volume completely filling the room. He slowly moves his hands to Hibki's chest, trying to push him off and he continues to moan, unable to move Hibki from him. He lets out a gasp, feeling the thrusts getting increased and Hibki's nails going into his skin.

Shin lowers his head a little with his eyes tightly closed and feeling a liquid leak out from down below making Shin slightly jump. He moves his hand down slowly to where he felt the liquid was leaking from and pulls it from the area. He wonder what this strange liquid was and moves his head to the side, away from Hibki's vision and looks at his hand, only to see a couple of his fingers dripping in blood streams. Shin widens his eyes and moves his head slowly back and forth, moaning louder with his head tilting upward and places his hand once again on Hibki's chest, putting some of the blood on Hibki's chest.

"H-Hibki.. slow down your going so hard."

Hibki felt like he was on cloud nine with Shin’s pleasure filled moans filling his room. Shin was moaning for him – that was the only thing the teen could think about besides how right it felt to be inside the other; he was so loss in his own pleasure he almost missed the other’s words.

"H-Hibki.. slow down your going so hard."

Hibki had every attention of teasing the other – just thinking that Shin was being shy and what the other really meant was for him to go faster, harder. That was why when Hibki looked down to smirk at the other – he was so surprised at Shin’s fingers which were pushing against his chest, smearing blood across where they pushed.

The sight of the red liquid brought him down from his pleasure induced high, but even with his clearer mind and the knowledge that he had caused Shin to bleed – Hibki couldn’t stop himself from thrusting into the warm body underneath him.

Shin had only said to slow down, right?

Giving the other a wary smile, Hibki found his mouth moving without much thought: “Sorry, love, I got a little carried away there. You just feel so…good.”