Become infatuated with Festival |18+| {greenbunnyxYaoiFanGirlBritty}

greenbunny2468

After the Festival, Shin goes into the boy's changing room to get out of the butler outfit he was wearing into his normal street clothes. He scratches his head, thinking about his little meeting with Hibki, wondering what he really wanted from him.

He lets out a sigh and walks out of the changing room, heading towards his school locker real quick. Shin enters his combination and takes out his school shoulder bag, closing the locker door and clicking the lock back onto the locker as he walks away towards the entrance of the school.

Shin stretches with a soft yawn and rubs under his eye, walking out from the school to the school gate. Shin walks down the sidewalk and checks the time on his watch as he was walking down the sidewalk.

As he got closer to his house, Shin heard his dog barking and wagging his tail. He lets out a sigh before opening the door, knowing once Chase runs out of the house, he will start tackling him and jumping all over the place. Shin's dog wags his tail and barks, going to the tree and lifts his leg. Shin watches Chase go back into the house and shakes his head a little, walking into his house as well and closing the door.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenbunny2468

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Hibki found himself unable to get his mind off of the blue-head for the rest of the day after he came home from the festival, the impromptu talk he had earlier with his mom just one of the side effects of spending his time thinking about the nameless teen. Even the mindless task of setting the bar up for the night doing little to ease the teen’s mind as it usually would.

Sighing to himself the teen looked down at the glass he had in his hand, the rag in his other being what he used to shine the different glasses in the bar every night before opening. Well, Hibki thought to himself as he placed the glass and rag onto the counter, I’m going to have to start looking for him sooner then I planned, aren’t I?

Shin walks into the living room, tapping his shoes off his feet and stretches out his arms with a yawn. He rubs his back slightly and looks at his brother as he was playing his game, his sister talking on to her cell phone with her friend from school, and his mom sitting on the couch, rubbing her swollen stomach. He looks at the clock, thinking how his dad was working late tonight and walks to his bedroom as he waves to his family, only getting a reply back from his mother.

Shin walks into his room and places his bag on the computer desk's chair. He walks over to his bed and lays down, looking at the ceiling with his legs and arms stretched out. Shin covers his face with his arm, blocking the light from shining off his face and slowly goes onto his side, falling asleep.

The small snackbar was filled with drunken chatter and off key singing, some of the more hyper drunks banding together in one corner of the bar and singing show tunes as best they could remember in their drunken state.

Behind the bar refilling peanut bowls, Hibki was hoping tonight would pass easily without incident, but when the two women he knew as regulars sat down right in from of him, in the stools closest to the bowl he was refilling – Hibki knew he had been hoping in vein.

"Inue-kun,” The light brown haired women started her smug face making doom raise in Hibki. “We hear you have a crush~”

As nightfall came, Shin wakes up slowly and looks at the clock, getting off the bed and yawns. He rubs his eyes slowly and stretches, getting off the bed and exits his room. He makes his way to the stairs, going down them slowly since he was still half asleep.

He yawns and sees his father, removing his tie and taking off his shoes. Shin walks to the kitchen to see if his mother needed any help with dinner. He looks over at her and watches her cooking even in her current condition, "mom.. do you need any help at all?"

His mom turns around and shakes her head, "don't be silly little Shin, you had a busy day at school with the festival going on. Besides dinner is almost ready so in a way you can help by just eating," she giggles softly. Shin smiles and walks over to her, kissing her cheek as he goes into the bathroom to wash his hands.

That is way men are worthless!” Three shots of vodka, six glasses of wine, two whiskies on the rocks and one sex one the beach later – both women who had started out the night wanting to tease him were now trying their best to detour him from starting any type of relationship ever.

Hibki had stuck to the most basic rule his mom had taught him as a child about dealing with consumers that were too drunk to reason with – just smile and nod. Though it might seem rude, his mother had assured him most of the time the consumers just wanted feel heard; the women later claiming it didn’t really matter if they were heard or not as long as you pretended well enough.

Shin walks out of the bathroom after washing his hands and walks towards the dining room area. He leans up on his toes to get the plates and cups for dinner, looking over his shoulder and saw his brother and sister putting on the table cloth.

Shin takes out the cups and plates, waiting for his sister and brother to finish putting the table cloth on the table. They walk to their mother, seeing if she needed anything and Shin starts to put the cups and the plates on the table. He finishes putting everything on the table and scratches his chin a little, grabbing the utensils from the drawer and puts a utensil to every plate.

“He like dog – better me, I saw dog.” Hibki was sure the woman had no idea what she was saying anymore, but the way her face was set so firm and her voice slightly slurred but steady enough that it seemed the only thing she could tell was the truth, made Hibki stay and listen to the drunken nonsense.

Though most of the other customers had left – including the other women she had come in with – and the only ones that seemed to be left were the ones to drunk off their feet to form simple words let allow simple sentences; Hibki didn’t mind listening to the drunk musing of the light brown haired women. He was sure there was a story somewhere in there, he just had to be able to read in-between the lines.

“He took dog, but I wanted pink, pink dress – I look pretty.”

…Well, at least focusing on the drunken women was better than his mind being filled with thoughts of a blue haired teen he had only met once.

Everyone sits at the table and has their dinner. After 30 minutes of eating and settling with the family, Shin started to go into his bedroom only to be stopped by his dad. He tilts his head a little and looks at his father, "what's up dad do you need something?" His father nods his head and goes into his wallet, pulling out some cash and gives it to Shin, "can you go get me a type of drink at the bar? I am pretty worn out and make sure its non-alcoholic drink. Just ask the bartender I am sure there is one type there and if there is but too many options, just give me a call on my cellphone okay?"

Shin looks at the money and at his father, "sure I will go see what they have." He goes back downstairs and goes into the living room, putting on his shoes. He waves to his dad with a smile and walks in the direction of the bar. As Shin got closer, he opens the bar door and walks in, looking at the menu and rubbing his lip with his finger.

Hibki was still slightly confused on what had happened; one minute he was listening to the women rant about dogs and being pretty, the next he found himself chasing the already half naked women around the bar – picking up fallen clothes as he went – the drunken stripper yelling;

“I am getting so hot~ Clothes off!”

His mother, the owner of the bar, and by default the person who should’ve been dealing with the drunk women – was simply smoking casually as she leaned against the wooden corner, showing no signs of helping any time soon. Hibki was so engrossed in chasing after the almost nude women, that the blue haired person that entered the bar didn’t even catch his eye.

Shin takes out his cell phone and was looking at the menu still, wondering the best thing to order for his dad. He goes into his pocket, seeing how much money he got before he can decide on a drink and puts it back in his pocket for now.

He turns his head as he was watching some naked woman run around the bar, "she... must be drunk or something. I am glad i don't really drink," he thought with his arms cross and uncrosses them to start dialing his father's number.

“Don’t you dare unclasp that bra!” Hibki didn’t for a second believe the simple threat would stop the drunken stripper, but he tried it anyway. Though the older woman seemed uncaring and unfazed, the little crowd of bar leftovers that had surrounded the two wasn't as uncaring as her – everybody but Hibki cheering for the brown haired women to take it off. In the mist of the slurred chants of “Off, off”, Hibki could’ve sworn he heard his own mother’s bored sounding voice join in.

Though the teen gave himself little time to dwell on the thought as he lunged at the woman who was trying, but not succeeding at unhooking her bra.

Shin watches the woman run around the bar, distracted from calling his father and shakes his head, pouting, "i can't successfully call my dad with all this racket," as he thought with his arms crossed. He watches someone chasing the woman, noticing he was the same person he met earlier today.

He unamusingly continues watching the woman and listening the chants around the bar, "all they want to do is see boobs it seems," he thought and scratches his head, watching Hibki and seeing if he would catch her.

In hindsight, things could have ended smother; he knew that when he jump towards the older women her back was facing him, but somehow when Hibki landed on his target the first thing that met were their lips. Now, it wasn’t so much the kiss that bothered him, but the bad taste the boozed women left on his lips after he pulled away.

Using the back of his hand to wipe what he could of the foul taste from his lips; Hibki dropped the clothes he had collected from chasing the women around the bar on top of the underwear clad women, and glared hatefully at the booing crowd.

"Fuck off!"

Shin walks to one of the empty tables and sits down with his hands on his lap, blinking his eyes like a innocent child as he continues to watch Hibki, wondering when the chase was over. He looks at his cell phone and bites his bottom lip, "I better hurry.. or i will have to ask a friend on short notice to sleep over," as he thought slowly brings his thumb to his mouth and bites it slighty.

As the chase was over and noticing on the upset people that couldn't see the drunk woman's boobs he sighs and slowly drops his head on the table with a yawn, putting his hoodie over his head to block out any un needed noise and falls asleep right at the table for a few minutes.

Making his way through the crowd of mad drunks, Hibki walked back over to the bar where he had spent most of the night, though this time heading straight to the part his mom was currently relaxing on, and not back to his own station. “You were cheering too weren’t you?! Why didn’t you help?! You could’ve at least pretended to!” The teen had been so focused on letting his anger at his mom out he didn’t notice the sleeping figure not far away from them, and how the loudness of his voice was making the other stir awake.

“Well, miss owner of this place?”

Shin slowly turns his head a little while aiming his head always from the counter as he continues to sleep with his face completely covered. He lets out a yawn, figuring the house would be locked already and he would have to call a friend to sleep over if he didn't go home on time. Shin stretches out his arms, knocking over a table menu as he was trying to sleep from all the racket. Having a busy schedule of school on the weekdays and work on the weekends, makes him feel like sleeping for hours.

At the sound of something falling Hibki’s anger with his mom cooled some; the teen instantly turning his head towards the noise – looking to see what trouble the drunks were causing now. To his surprise, it wasn’t one of the drunken old man or women that had caused the noise, but a cutely yawning hooded figure.

Hibki raised his eyebrow at the sight of the young looking figure – when had this kid entered? Was he even old enough to be in here?

“You,” without a name for the just waking person Hibki settled with the impersonal greeting. “Are you lost, kid?”

Shin was fast asleep, resting his head on his arms curled around his head. He rubs his eyes a little and slowly turns his head towards the counter. He stretches out both his arms and legs with a squeaky sounding yawn.

He rubs his eyes a little and takes off his hood slowly, looking up towards the sudden voice that had approach him, "I was just waiting to get some kind of non-alcoholic drink for my dad." Shin slowly looks up and notices it was Hibki from early today as he suddenly sits up straight.

Hibki was skeptical when he heard the soft voice of the hooded person, the sweetness of their voice familiar – the person sounding kinda like the blue haired teen. Though...Hibki scowled himself for still thinking about the other teen enough to image hearing his voice from some stranger.

Although when the person pulled down their hood, Hibki had to stop himself from gasping at the teen he couldn’t stop thinking about appearing in his – well, his mom’s bar.

"I was just waiting to get some kind of non-alcoholic drink for my dad." As the other looked at him, Hibki could see the realization in the yellow orbs. So, he remembers me, huh? The thought alone of the other remembering him made warmth spread throughout Hibki’s system.

“Well, if it isn’t the lovely boy that tastes like sugar and apples.”

Shin presses his hand against his chest while looking at Hibki, slowly standing up from the table. He scratches his head and looks at the clock quickly, shaking his head with a sigh, "its... getting real late. The doors to the house are probably locked by now. Maybe I should text my friend after getting the drink for my dad," as he thought to himself.

He blushes softly and pouts a little, "w-well I probably taste more like dinner now. Um what is on your menu for non-alcoholic drinks if you have them?"

Hibki might’ve been a secret pessimist – his mind always seeing the bad before the good, but his gloomy mindset didn’t stop him from seeing the golden opportunity before him. Here he had the object of his newly found desire, who wanted something he could give – and wasn’t life all about give and take?

“Sorry, lovely, before I tell you about the menu you’ll have to pay the price for taking up my time.” Turing away from his now laughing mom, Hibki approached the other teen. “Since I’m in a good mood, I’ll give it to you cheap.” Reaching the blue haired male, Hibki leaned in so he could whisper his next words into the other’s ear;

“How about telling me your name, then I’ll tell you about the drinks.”

Shin tilts his head and slowly takes his phone out, texting one of his friends real quick as he was waiting for an answer to the drink question, seeing he might have to sleep over their house and scratches his head with a soft sigh, closing his phone.

He looks up at Shin and tilts his head, "but isn't this your job? Or is it because it is getting late or something," tilting his head to the side a little. Shin blinks slightly and tilts his head then shakes it, "m-money doesn't matter. I think my dad gave me enough to pay for a drink," he looks into his pocket once more.

As Shin's head was leaning slightly to the side, gathering the money from his pocket he slowly looks up at Hibki, "my name? Oh... right my name is Shin Makura. I would have told you sooner, but you left too quickly for me to actually tell you."

Shin? So his blue haired beauty was called Shin Makura? Hibki could see himself liking that name; trying it out on his lips, Hibki said the others name lowly, mischievously;

Shin?” Licking his dry lips, tongue swiping across his bottom lip teasingly, Hibki smiled at Shin. “I can see myself loving to say that name.” Seeming to forget the teen had come in to purchase something, Hibki found himself yet again placing a kiss to Shin’s cheek. Though not stopping there, Hibki gave the pale skin under his lips a quick lick before placing chaste kissing along the others jaw – nipping here and there as he haunted across the others jawline until his searching lips reached the corner of Shin’s own mouth.

Shin looks still at Hibki and nods his head, blushing softly while his lips were getting licked, "y-yes that is right, that is my name." He continues blushing and slowly moves his head to the side after receiving a kiss on the cheek. Shin's blushing face gets brighter and bit his bottom lip slightly, feeling Hibki go back to licking his lip and continues to watch Hibki, seeing what he was doing.

He moves back slightly and scratches his chin, "s-so uh are you going to tell me the menu for those drinks," Shin wonders and blushes when watching Hibki.