Become infatuated with Festival |18+| {greenbunnyxYaoiFanGirlBritty}

greenbunny2468

Shin covers his mouth blushing bright red as he lowers his head, feeling embarrassed after saying how big Hibki was. He slowly looks up at Hibki and tilts his head to the side, widening his eyes when Hibki stared down at him with a smile. Shin bites his bottom lip, unsure what Hibki was planning.

"B-But.. what are you going to do," he lowers his head slowly.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenbunny2468

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

“Take you to,” heaven, the teen finished lamely in his head not wanting to speak the corny words aloud – the phrase sounded to generic to his own ears. Instead, still riding the high of Shin’s comment on his size, Hibki started walking again hurriedly down the hall to his room – pulling Shin along with him;

“I thought I might take you to my room, and give some much needed love to that cute little ass of yours and suck the cum from your tight little hole.”

Shin blinks a little and tilts his head to the side, "take me to? What," he gasps as he was pulled to follow Hibki down the hall to his room and lowers his head a little while blushing.

Shin looks up at Hibki and blushes, "t..to your room again," he blushes and looks down at his butt, covering it with one hand and shakes his head as he blushes bright red, "so.. your planning to have more sex with me?"