Become infatuated with Festival |18+| {greenbunnyxYaoiFanGirlBritty}

greenbunny2468

"s-so uh are you going to tell me the menu for those drinks," the question asked by Shin’s sweet voice was what pulled Hibki out of his lustful haze. Pulling away from the other, Hibki answered slowly;

“Oh, yeah, drunks!” The dumb reply was followed by Hibki scratching the back of his head and prattling off the menu word for word – a summer of his mom forcing him to mesmerizes it the reason for the easy clarity he used when naming the drunks;

“There’s: Fresh-Lime Soda, Lemony Cola, Iced Tea, Ginger Ale, Virgin Pina Colodas, and Apple cider.” As Hibki named the drinks he looked lazily at Shin. “What’ll you have?”

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenbunny2468

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shin looks into Hibki's eyes, noticing they were slightly changing tones of colors when he was looking directly at him and watches him pull back slowly.

He nods his head a little, "did.. he forget my question when he was looking on me? His eye color tone was changing as well. I wonder what is on his mind," as Shin thought while still looking at Hibki.

Shin scratches his head and texts his dad real quick, tapping his foot as he waited for a reply. Once his dad's reply came in, he looks away from his phone and at Hibki, "Fresh Lime Soda would be fine," he closes his phone and puts it into his back pocket.

Watching Shin text someone before answering him made Hibki wonder who the teen was buying something for. No way he has a sugar daddy, looking at the cute teen up and down Hibki found himself doubting his own thoughts for a second. N-no matter how cute he is just being cute doesn’t mean he has one, Hibki tried to reassure himself.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Hibki went about making the other’s drink – grabbing one of the hanging nozzles that poured soda and not liquor; Hibki filled a styrofoam cup with the wanted caffeine, and grabbed a lime cutting a piece to add to the cup.

After he was done he slid the cup to Shin, a business like smile in place;

“$2.67.”

Shin looks at Hibki with his head tilted slightly and sighs a little, knowing it was getting real late and shakes his head with a sigh, "maybe I can put the drink in my friend's house fridge until I go home tomorrow," as he thought when he scratched his head.

He watches Hibki preparing the drink and sits near the counter, leaning against the table and unzipped his hoodie slightly. As he was leaning against the table, part of Shin's shirt was exposing his physique while he was still watching Hibki.

Shin looks at the cup and looks at Hibki slowly, taking out the money from his pocket, giving him 5 dollars that his father gave him.

Hibki slid his hand across the counter to meet the others and take the money that was due; though as his eyes lowered to see the single crisp note that was being handed to him Hibki caught a sight of pale skin. Shin’s shirt had ridden up, the lower part of his flat stomach peeking through from under the slightly raised clothe.

I wouldn’t mind sinking my teeth into that. Tearing his eyes away from the other’s body Hibki saw that change was needed and went to retrieve some from the register.

Shin closes his hand when Hibki took the money and looks at him, noticing his eyes were glancing at something and lowers his head a little, "w..what is he looking at is there something wrong," he wondered as he puts his fingers and holding onto the cup.

He watches Hibki and puts the rest of the unneeded money his dad gave him. Shin rests his head on his palm and slicks his bangs from his face while he took a seat for a few moments.

Coming back with the needed change Hibki handed it to Shin, an easy smile on his face as he watched the other sitting across from him.

“Have a nice night, lovely – if you wanna play, come back any time.” Enforcing his words by griping Shin’s pale hand that was not holding his newly brought drink, Hibki raised the slender limb to his lips; giving the back of Shin’s hand a gentle kiss.

Giving the other a playful smirk as he released his hand, Hibki spoke once more;

“I’ll be waiting.”

Shin looks at Hibki, looking at the change and puts it into his pocket. He looks down at his hand and slowly looks up at Hibki, nodding his head, "alright I will keep it in my mind," he stands up from the chair. Shin blushes softly when he saw Hibki's hand a kiss and pulls it back slowly when Hibki let his hand go.

He nods his head and holds onto the drink, waving towards Hibki and leaves the bar.

“Well?” A voice suddenly says from behind him as watches Shin go. “Aren’t you goanna go after him? Offer to walk him home?” Turning around Hibki met his mom’s lazy stare head-on.

“You want me to go after him?” The woman snorted at the question. “Isn’t it the other way around, brat? You haven’t taken your eyes off the door since he left.” Hibki wanted to argue his mom’s words, but he knew what she said was the truth.

Glancing back towards the door, Hibki shook his head quickly;

“No, I’ll sta –”

A sigh from his mom cut off his hesitantly spoken words. “You know, Kabukicho isn’t a very safe place to be alone at night.” His mom had barely finished her sentence before Hibki found himself rushing towards the door. Shivering as he walked out into the cool night without a jacket, Hibki rushed after the teen he saw walking calming down the street, calling out to the other as he ran after him;

“Shin! Wait, let me walk you home.”

Shin shakes a little as he was walking up the sidewalk and rezips his shirt with a sigh, "well that feels a little better," as he looked at his no longer expose chest. He looks at his dad's drink and sniffs it slightly, shaking his head, "couldn't have done it before going home? I got to do everything," he mumbles with a pout.

He stops walking for a few moments, hearing incoming footsteps approaching him and he turns around, seeing Hibki and tilts his head, "you... want to walk me home? But i am use to walking the streets at night, especially after work or club meetings at school."

When he caught up to the other, and heard Shin’s reply to his request, Hibki simply smiled. “Then, let me show you a new way of walking home at night.” Stepping closer to the other, uncaring about the people around them, Hibki griped Shin’s slightly cold hand and held it in his own, intertwining their fingers together.

Shin looks at Hibki and tilts his head to the side while holding the drink with his other hand. He watches Hibki walking closer to him and looks down at his hand, blushing a little. Shin slowly looks up at Hibki and nods his head a little, "what kind of a new way is this?" "Is he going to lead me somewhere completely different from what he said earlier today," he thought as he was watching Hibki's fingers.

Though the other’s hand was cold, Hibki could still feel a little warmth coming from the pale limb he was holding. The feeling of that warmth making Hibki think about how much he loved feeling the other’s hand in his.

"what kind of a new way is this?" Though he was sure the other hadn’t meant anything dirty by his words – to Hibki all he could hear was the teen asking him what he wanted to show him, and from the moment he had laid eyes on the other; the things he wanted to show Shin weren’t things you did in public.

Quickly thinking about what time it was when he left the bar, Hibki guessed he had a good hour alone with Shin if he brought him home before his mom left the bar and went to the little apartment they owned above it.

Smiling at the teen, Hibki pulled him along as he walked back towards the bar. “Well,” Hibki mused as he led Shin up the stairs that would lead to his apartment. “It’ll take some time, but don’t worry – it’ll be fun. Just think of it as a detour through a scenic route.”

Shin looked down at his hand, noticing Hibki was still holding it and blushes slightly with a soft sigh. He wondered in his mind where this new way to his house would be and still wondered from earlier today why Hibki was so close to him when he had fallen on the ground.

He shakes his head in a daze and looks around the area, stretching out his arm that Hibki wasn't holding but had the drink in that hand. As he stretched his shirt slightly lift off his stomach, only exposing his slender hips and his belly button.

Shin watches Hibki as he was getting pulled back with him, still wondering where they were going. He nods his head slowly, "o-okay i suppose it would be consider that to," as he walks beside Hibki.

Leading the other up the stairs and to the door of his apartment was easier then Hibki thought it would be, the other seemed to trust completely that Hibki was going to simply walk him home – Shin maybe taking the abrupt stop as Hibki needing to get a jacket or something before they really left. The pure innocence the other followed him with almost made Hibki feel bad about the plans he had for the teen clenching his hand.

Using the hand not intertwined with Shin’s Hibki unlocked the door and pulled the teen inside his home, leaving thoughts like “love”, “getting to know the other better” , and “guilt” behind as they passed the threshold.

Shin looks around the area and looks at Hibki, "H-Hibki is this really a detour to my house? You never did ask me the direction of my house is." He looks at the nearby door and looks to the side, knowing this wasn't the direction of his house. Shin puts his other hand with the drink to his chest, wondering what Hibki was truly doing when the current location wasn't anywhere near his house.

He looks down at Hibki's hand and watches him unlock the door, getting suddenly pulled into the room. Shin looks over his shoulder, seeing the short door and slowly looks towards Hibki.

As they walked through the door, Hibki pushed it closed behind them, and let the keys in his hand drop into the key bowl sitting on the little table that was placed next to the door; a vase filled with flowers the only other thing on the small table.

Letting go of the other’s hand, Hibki used his free hand to help his other as he slipped off his shoes. Smiling encouragingly at the other male, Hibki griped the other's hand again after both of his shoes were off, giving it a gentle squeeze;

“Before we go, Shin – I think I have something nice for you to see. Though since it might take a while to show you, why don’t you get comfortable? You can put your shoes next to mine.”

Shin looks around the apartment as he was looking at Hibki. He goes back to looking around the area, wondering where exactly this was, probably knowing this house belong to Hibki. Shin watches Hibki put the keys away knowing completely this was where he lived.

He looks at his now release hand and pulls it back, rubbing it and watches Hibki take off his shoes only for his hand to get grabbed once his hands were done taking off his shoes.

Shin looks at Hibki and tilts his head a little, "something nice for me to see? But i only known you for about a day at max." He looks down at his shoes and nods his head shyly, knowing he didn't like wearing shoes in someone else's house anyway. Shin puts the cup on a table and bends down, taking off his shoes.

As the other took off his shoes, Hibki thought about how he wanted to go about things, and what exactly it was he wanted to do to the other. Sure the end goal was sex, but even if he had decided to skip the falling in love part – Hibki still thought cute little Shin deserved more than just a quick bang.

Though…catching a glimpse of the bent over teen made Hibki think taking him here and now in the doorway wasn’t so bad. Creeping closer to the bent teen, Hibki eased his hands around Shin’s waist.

Shin looks over at Hibki and goes back to his shoes, lifting up his feet one at a time as he took them off and puts his shoes next to Hibki's shoes. As he slowly stood up straight, he jumps with a sudden gasp and looks over his shoulder, looking at Hibki, "H-Hibki? What are you doing," he looks down at Hibki's hand that were around his waist and continues to look at him, blushing slightly.

It was a good question; what exactly was he doing? It wasn’t something Hibki really knew the answer too. All he knew was that he had already gone too far to back out now. Pulling Shin flush against his chest, Hibki leaned down to whisper softly into the other’s ear;

“I’m showing you one of those fun things I was talking about.” Breathing the words lightly into the other’s ear, Hibki let his mouth come into play as he teasingly licked the shell of Shin’s ear. Slowly Hibki moved one of his hands from around Shin’s waist to rest against the base of Shin’s neck, using his new found hold to turn the other’s face towards his own.

Shin looks at Hibki while still blushing, trying to pull away slightly with a squirm and sighs, pouting with Hibki being slightly stronger than he was. He blinks a few times when he was against Hibki's chest and slowly looks up when hearing whispers.

"One of the fun things you were talking about was surprising putting your arms around me while I was bent down," he puts his hand on Hibki's chest. Shin lets out a quiet gasp and blushes bright pink, feeling his ear getting licked and arches his chest into Hibki's chest. He looks at Hibki when he was turned to face him, resting his chin on Hibki's shoulder.

Griping Shin’s chin with his hand that had been holding the teen’s neck, Hibki turned the other’s face towards his so he could smirk down at the other from the one inch he had on Shin. “It may not be fun yet, lovely, but –” Swooping down to brush his lips against the others, Hibki breathed his next words hotly against Shin’s lips;

“I promise it’ll get fun quickly, lovely.” Then just as quickly as he had down before he sealed the other’s lips with his own once again – the kiss rough and needy, filled with all the longing he had felt for Shin since he first saw him.

Shin jumps a little when his chin gets suddenly grabbed and looks at Hibki, "does this something you have involve anything bad then," he still manages to tilt his head to the side while still looking at Hibki, widening his eyes when feeling Hibki's lips on his.

He lowers his head for a moment and raises again to look at Hibki, slowly opening his mouth as he was about to speak, but widens his eyes when he felt Hibki's lips on his. He slowly starts to close his eyes and flops his arms to his side, blushing with his back slightly twitching.

Even without the cookies he tastes like sugar – pure and sweet. Hibki could only manage that one thought before he got lost in the kiss, pulling the other even closer to him and gripping Shin’s chin almost harshly so he could force the other’s mouth open. Pushing his tongue into the unsuspecting teen’s mouth – Hibki mapped out every inch of Shin’s warm crevice with his own slick tongue. Running over each tooth and playfully skimming his tongue over the roof of Shin’s mouth – Hibki just couldn’t seem to get enough; the fever he used to kiss the other like a drowning man gasping for air.