Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Harumi was silent for the moment. He didn't know what to say at the moment except thank you. His gaze drifting to the side a bit as he looked at the cake. This felt odd to him but he wasn't sure why. It was as if Shouta wasn't only his anymore. He knew the other wanted to have his parents like him. It was true they did already. Though something bothered Harumi about all of this. "I'm going to my room. If you'll excuse me." he said softly.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Shouta looked at him and then placed his piece of cake on the table. He placed his hand on his shoulder and then looked at everybody, managed a smile. "Sorry...we`ll be back soon!" He said, walking to the room of Harumi`s with him. He closed the door and sat him down on the bed. He sat on the ground in front of him and sighed, brushing his cheek. "What wrong love? Is something bothering you?" He asked, a bit worried about him! "Please tell me if something is bothering you, I want to know your pains!"

"I want this to stop. I only want you to focus on me. It seems like I am sharing you with everyone in the house. Shouta is mine and I don't want to share you with anyone else. I know it sounds selfish but its how I feel." he said on the verge of tears. Harumi glanced down.

Shouta looked at the other and blinked. He didn`t really understand. He sat on the bed and held the other into his arms tightly. "I don`t really get it, I only your right? It`s not like that I am hanging with some girls or something, it`s all your family o you mean that you don`t want me here anymore?" He asked and slowly pulled back. "I can leave if you like!"

"I'm not saying that. Don't go Shouta!!" he said holding onto him tightly. "It's just I know you said you want my parents to like you, right. So you've been doing tons of things to stay on their good side but they already accept you as my boyfriend. They aren't going to suddenly dislike you unless you hurt me. Since we both know you won't, there's no need to go the extra mile for them. I just don't want all your focus to me on impressing them and not on me." Harumi said

Shouta smiled and held his face into his hands. "I`m only doing this for you and only you! I want you to impress more than others! I`m yours and I want you to be mine too! So don`t worry! If you ever needed me more, I`ll be there and be with you more and love you more than yesterday! I want you to only be in my arms and I want you to take care of me and I want you to be my wife!" He said as he kissed the other and then looked at him with a sad face! "Please don`t worry yourself about these things any longer!" He paused a bit and managed a smile. "Let`s go, other going to be worried."

Harumi smiled happily. "Shouta is the best. I love you." he said as he held his hand and followed him back downstairs. Ayami and his mother were there. His father was with the movers. "Is everything alright with you both?" his mother asked. "Uh yeah. I was just being a bit of a silly." Harumi said. Ayami chuckled. "That's nothing new. Hey Shouta. My mom found the photo albums. Want to see Harumi when he was a baby all cute and stuff?" she asked. Harumi turned bright red. His mother motioned for Shouta to come sit beside her

Shouta blushed out darkly as he heard that he can see his Album! "I`ll be happy to!" He ran to the other`s mother and sat next to him, curiously looking over the album! "He is really cute! Ah! He really reminds my of a girl!" He continued watching it, as he became naked in the water! That picture was the way too cute. "Whaaa! I just want to eat you up in here! Too bad that I wasn`t there when you were child!" He said as he finished with the album, he picked his piece of cake and started to watch it again and again. He looked at his mother curiously. "Can I have a copy from this?" He asked with a big blush on his face.

Harumi wanted to die of embarrassment. His mother chuckled happily. "Sure you can. I'll set up one for you to take with you when your ready to leave." she said. "Shouta is spending the night." Harumi said. "Alright then I'll have it ready by morning. Either way he shall have it before he's ready to go home." she hums happily. Ayami looked at her brother. "See it's not only us who thinks your as pretty as a girl. I bet Shouta can't wait to marry you." she said smiling. Harumi pouts. "You aren't suppose to pick on me. This is embarrassing!"

Shouta wanted to see him more embarrassed. He walked closer to him and then kissed him on his lips in front of the others! "Though that`s true! I want to marry you!" He sat on his knees, grabbed the other`s hands in his own. "Will you marry me?" He asked in a gentle smile. "I want to have you for the rest of my life!"

Harumi was completely speechless. He didn't expect Shouta to do this. Especially not in front of his mother and sister. He tried to mutter out a yes but all he could do was nod yes. He was so happy tears filled his eyes. Ayami and their mother smiled at one another. "Hey!! I'm the older one here. You can't marry before me!!" Ayami said playfully.

Shouta smiled gently and kissed his hands and stood up in front of him. "I`m make you happy, no matter what!" He said and kissed the other on his cheek and put away his tears. "Come on, what are you crying for? I don`t want my beautiful wife to cry like this!" He said as he moved to his ears and whispered teasingly. "I want children you know my wife!" He touched his belly, rubbing it.

Harumi didn't know what to say at the moment. He just nodded his head and held onto Shouta. He couldn't stop his tears from falling. He was too happy at the moment. The other was so perfect in every way. He never expected going out with Shouta would make him this happy.

Shouta looked at the other and laughed, he really liked to tease him at a moment like this. "Hey...that Rome thing I mentioned...let`s do it now!" He said as he lift the other up into his arms and then turned into his mother. "Me and Harumi want to show you something today, I think that you would enjoy it!"

Harumi shook his head no. "Shouta this isn't funny. Please stop!" he said seriously. He looked at the other really hoping he wasn't going to do such a thing. It was actually scaring him with just the thought that Shouta might be serious

Shouta looked at the other laughed. "Sorry sorry! Your son is just a bit too prevented so he thought about strange things though I help him to be a good boy!" He said as he put him down and offered him a hand. "Today show is about a couple`s dancing, shall we dance my princess?"

"I don't know how to dance." he said looking to the side. Harumi didn't look too happy at the moment. He didn't like being teased so much even if it was by Shouta. He felt like he was being picked on or bullied. Which wasn't very amusing to him since he had that issue before. Harumi was silent for a moment. Ayami watch the two before getting up to find some music to play. "Well you can't dance without the proper tunes." she said

Shouta looked at the other. "I`ll make you to dance amazingly beautiful since I believe there is nothing that you can`t do it in this world my love! I love you so much!" He kissed the other on his cheek and grabbed his hands, placed on on his waist and the other on his shoulder than placed his own hands on the other and started to dance with the other turning around and around many times with him. "See, you are not that bad, I like your dancing more than anyone else!" He whispered into his ear and then continued.

Harumi blinked a bit confused. The other sounded like a motivational speaker. It was a bit creepy. Nevertheless, he held onto him and slowly started to move. He didn't know what he was doing. It just felt like they were spinning. Even so it made shouts happy. So he was happy too.

Shouta`s and his dance was over after the music finished, his hand was still holding the other`s. He bowed at his boyfriend`s family and smiled."Hope you like the show and please forgive my partner, her is a bit shy but next time it would be all fine so please come and watch our show again." He winked at Harumi. "I`m going to a bit a good actor, right?"

"You want to be an actor!?" he asked surprised. He knew Shouta had the looks and smarts for it. Though it was a bit upsetting. The world would get to know about his sweet Shouta. That wasn't fair. Harumi hugged him tightly. "No! I'll be an actor too." he said softly.

Shouta looked at the other and blushed brightly, got a bit happy when he heard that. "He held him back and placed a kiss on his hair. He looked at his mother! "Ano! Is Harumi also interested in acting?? I never knew it, I really like that how we match together!" He didn`t know that Harumi was going to do it for him.

"Well I do know he enjoys performing. Though if acting is what he wishes to do we will support him." she said. Ayami smiled with a nod. "However I believe his reason for saying that revolves around you Shouta." she adds sweetly. Harumi yawns a bit as he leans on Shouta.

Shouta looked at the other and saw him yawn. "Are you sleepy Harumi? If yes then I shall get you to bed!" He slowly and carefully lift the other up and then kissed his forehead. "We`ll be off then!" He said and got him to the bedroom, put him on the bed! He caressed his hair to let him sleep. "I`ll stay here until you would fall asleep!"

Harumi closed his eyes once in the bed. He didn't want to think about anything at the moment. Shouta was sure a busybody. He felt so drained just in one day. It was too much since he wasn't normally this active. He was wondering if tomorrow he could just stay in bed all day. He could use the down time.