♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Blade sqeaked at the sudden movement he looked up to him confused about the sudden change of mood he was left speakless not knowing what to say.

Hr whimpered and looked away."I'm sorry....I'm in love with Takuma....."He sighed and looked back at Takashi."Please don't be mad....."

Takuma looked at them and then sighed, didn`t know how would his brother react. "I`m going to leave after all, sorry!" Takashi said.

Takuma looked at his brother and then walked to him. He whispered something into his ear and then made Takashi smile, they both chuckled.

Takashi sighed. "Actually, I do have a boy friend now but my brother asked me and then he let me so I decided to help him with his plan." Takuma smiled. "His lover is on the way here!"

Bladewas rubbing his chest his nipples felt odd more then sore he toke Takuma's hand and went to the bed room wanting him to check them away from the others."Takuma my Ummm nipples feel werid can you check them."

He mewled and blushed his nipples began to harden instantly."N-Nya.." He began to purr loudly. The liquid was warm and sweet and flowed easily.

Takuma licked off all the white thing and then grinned. "So Why don`t I play with them a bit?" He asked as he started sucking them.

He moaned as he began to suckle on his nipples causing more white liquid to come out slowly his finger glazing his tail playing with it unconsciously.