【My True Self】[Tetsu x Teesie]

Tetsu

"I'm not sure I should let you pass. I know that your all.....sweet and stuff, but what if someone ticks you off? What if someone in the same class as you has the name.....Haruto...it is possible. What if others tease you for being....well....you? I don't want that maniac taking over. Its weird....your in control at least. You all know one another and...well, you make it seem like your one person. Hm. Everyone else I knew with schizophrenia never was this put together, albeit you're still crazy so don't take that as a compliment. I just think it's better if ya' stayed at the dorm." ..."I don't know if I trust you enough to have you go to classes today. Just wait until the weekend is over. Today is Friday after all."

"It seems you won't let me use. That's too bad" the cheerful Kaiga sighed as he headed for the room's door. It can't be helped. If this guy's not going to be cooperative, then he had to leave the dorm. Maybe, he also have to find work somewhere. It can't be helped. The guy's actually getting into his nerves. He would have punched him, should it be any other circumstances. But knowing where he was coming from, he let his words.

"I'm heading for the public bath. Should you stop me as well?" Kaiga made a soft chuckle as he walk past the door and continued "I'm sure to have paid enough to take a bath.. and to go to school. And rather than talking, I thought you were late for school? If you're that against me, then this shall be a farewell. I shall leave the room after I bath..." Kaiga then walked straight the corridors.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

"I'm sure to have paid enough to take a bath.. and to go to school. And rather than talking, I thought you were late for school? If you're that against me, then this shall be a farewell. I shall leave the room after I bath..."

Yosuke shook his head, sighing heavily with a shrug. He never said anything of what the other was making it seemed he meant; although because he didn't want to deal with the trouble, Ai rolled his eyes and exited the entrance to the dorm as well. With locking the door, the grey haired student strolled passed the other with a sneer. Kaiga could be so childish at times, and all it would do would start an argument.

"Never said any of what your making this out to be, but whatever. I'm off to class. I would ask of you to keep yourself out of trouble but what would you care? Whatever." The elder student snarled, gradually advancing through the halls and to the cafeteria. The second year college student at least wanted some breakfast before going to class. How could he possible think if he was hungry.

"Never said any of what your making this out to be, but whatever. I'm off to class. I would ask of you to keep yourself out of trouble but what would you care? Whatever."

"Well then... Farewell" Kaiga said as he left to the bathroom. He was debating whether to stay for the day or leave. Anyway... it seemed he really has no other option. Sooner or later, it'd just cause problem for the two. He should have done that from the start. But considering his new/current self was pretty into that to the guy. He had to find other options. He just can't decide on his own... but now that it has turned out this way, he has no other choice.

On his way to the bathroom, he met Tomoe and Touya. The rude Kaiga had meet them first... and second for the new/current Kaiga. Well it will be a bit weird not to at least wave a hand, so he did so. The two did the same but they looked rather busy to stop and chat. He headed to where he remembered to be the public bathroom. No one was around so he enjoyed it for himself. Humming to the songs which was popular four years ago, he finished his bath quite long. He decided not to head for school and to talk with the principal instead.

After putting on some clothes he went to the office and knocked...

"Hello... Is anyone around?" he politely asked.

The grey haired man waltzed into the line leading to the breakfast. He was pretty hungry at the moment and hoped for something good. As he peered down to the food stand, he gave a small smile. He guessed having sushi in the morning couldn't hurt. With quick steps, he swiftly grabbed a plate, eating the raw fish on his way out the capacity of the lunchroom and to his class. Yosuke didn't have much time to waste.

xXxxXxxxXxxxXxxXxxxXx

Shinji was currently filing out paperwork when he heard a knock on the door of his office. He had to give the woman at the desk a talk. She never warned him of a student coming to see him, nor did she ask their reason. Some teens just came in to annoy him and that wasn't something Shinji was very fond of. Sometimes he'd just like to choke the little bastards and possible throw them out the window, but he knew how to restrain himself.

"Come in." The uncle of Yosuke's announced, setting his pen among the stack of papers to glance up. The man was met with the same face he had when first giving his nephew a roommate. "Ah, Kaiga am I right? What is it that you wish for?" He asked, folding his hands together and setting his chin upon it.

"Come in."

"Sorry for suddenly coming..." the cheerful Kaiga said as he made a gentle smile. He gently walked towards the chair at the front of the principal before asking for permission to sit... well, he sat before waiting for approval. That was merely an act of courtesy anyway.

"Ah, Kaiga am I right? What is it that you wish for?"

"Mr. Principal, would it be alright to ask to leave the room? Yosuke and I had an irreconcilable matters. We decided it's best to live separately." He said as he made a pained smile "Don't get me wrong, It's all in me...We did try to get along this few days... but I have some circumstances which may threaten Yosuke's safety. Anyway, I will accept even if you ask of me to leave the university."

There was nothing left for him to say. If he must leave, he must find a cheap place to stay at. He should also look for a job. The problem is... he probably has to get his things later as he cannot carry all of them at once.

"What? T-things that will harm Kaiga? Y...you are Kaiga kid. Look, I don't have time to play games. If leaving the room is what you want then just say so. I thought we had an agreement ... my nephew needs you. Are you willing to risk leaving the university?" He said, once again bluffing hoping that the other would rethink his decisions to stay. Yosuke needed a friend to get through the hard times in the college, and he found Kaiga to be an interesting enough student to do so; but there was nothing he could truly do to the boy, only blackmail.

"I wish that you and him could work things out what's the use in leaving the dorm room when you both could get to know one another so well? How will this truly affect you, let alone my nephew? Have you two had no understanding since the day I placed you as his roommate? Any at all?" Wishing that the blond would rethink his decision and want to stay with Yosuke.

xXxxXxxxXxxxXxxXxxxXx

"The limit does not exist." Ai quickly answered having given his classmates ten minutes to answer the question. Here they were trying to work the problem out on paper, whereas he just heard the equation and knew there was no definite answer. A sigh was released as he expected the glare from his teacher. How much longer did he have to deal with the man's attitude. What a drag.

"What? T-things that will harm Kaiga? Y...you are Kaiga kid. Look, I don't have time to play games. If leaving the room is what you want then just say so. I thought we had an agreement ... my nephew needs you. Are you willing to risk leaving the university?"

Kaiga made a mistake. He was referring the other Kaiga inside him... but he had nothing to explain further. Thinking about it, it all happened since he was not given a room.

"Oh my, I have paid for a whole room but you ask of me to live into someone else's room.. with all of the belonging his? Isn't that a bit too much? You seemed to keen into letting me stay. But why should I care?" Kaiga said as politely as possible .. but he meant them all. He made a small chuckle before he continued. "Plus, didn't I just say I can leave the university? Now, I'll have to go. I need to look for a new place to stay. I'll be back some other time to get my boxes and reimburse my money for the dorm and school."

"I wish that you and him could work things out what's the use in leaving the dorm room when you both could get to know one another so well? How will this truly affect you, let alone my nephew? Have you two had no understanding since the day I placed you as his roommate? Any at all?"

"Principal... I'm very sorry to say this... but all of this... is just because of your nephew. Why should I be involved?" That was almost the same thing Yosuke said a while ago. He had nothing to say anymore.

"Well then... Please excuse me"

With that he stood up and walked away.

The principal gave a heavy exhale, having to call the kid back later to speak with him. He wondered what his nephew had done to piss the other off so badly. Enough to make the blond ready to leave even if that meant being kicked from the university.

"My job needs to be much easier than this. I can't deal with these fucking teenagers." Shinji complained, once again going back to his paperwork. After a moment, he paused in the middle of signing his signature. He had to make a call.

xXxxXxxxXxxxXxxXxxxXx

Yosuke strides down the hall, opening the door to his dorm with a sigh. This was something he had never done before in school, and that was to get out of class early. Maybe a nap is what he needed to relax. There was nothing better than going to sleep when the time called for it, except being lazy and doing so just for the hell of it.

Although the sophomore's uncle had managed to get him out of classes Yosuke knew his real purpose. Shinji had informed the twenty year old that Kaiga had appeared at his office unannounced, and threatened to leave the dorm and the university if he had to, just to get his own room. As always, the man blamed the grey haired student for the conflict and fussed at him to find out the reason. Now Ai was just lounging atop his bed until the blond returned to the room. He would speak with the freshman, on a serious note.

With a backpack, Kaiga walked into the Tokyo streets. He had money with him that could last a few weeks. He needed to find a place to stay and a job. He observed the surroundings as almost everything was new to him. The place he once called home was nothing like this. Well, he also needed to look out for posters. It can be pretty dangerous since some are made by con artists... real con artists... but he had no other choice.

He happened to saw one... and it said a small coffee shop was looking for a stay in waiter. That was pretty much what he need. A job and a place to stay in. Working as a waiter suits him best... it was nothing hard and by saying it was a small coffee shop, then there may not be a lot of customers.

"I need to check this one out" he said as he grabbed the poster. He walked as the direction written on the poster said so. He was standing on an old shop which he assumed to be the place. Well, it may be old... but it looked well taken care of. He took courage to open the door as a chime attached to it rang.

"Oh... welcome" an elderly man, who was sitting next to the counters said.

"Err.. excuse me... are you looking for a waiter?" Kaiga asked.

Yosuke sighed before standing from his bed. He had been waiting long enough for the blond, but he had yet to return. Today was Friday, maybe the teen had went somewhere off school campus. "Damnit Kaiga. Where the hell did you go?" Ai asked the wind, sighing as he too left the dorm room.

He supposed his uncle knew where the other was, seeing as he was the one to call for him. The grey haired sophomore had planned on taking the smaller male out today. On a simple get together....just to buy the other some furniture for their room together. Sure he had threatened to talk to his uncle to get the boy out, but it's not like he seriously meant it. Having being called Haruto again was what made him upset, and not for the fact that, that wasn't his name; but for the fact that love reminded Kaiga of the same bastard that hurt him so long ago.

Strolling right into the office and pass the elderly woman on the computer, the second year college man burst into his uncle's office with a sneer. "Where the hell is he?"

"I'm not sure. I was hoping that he would be with you by now." Shinji answered, turning his attention away from his computer.

"Well he's not. I don't even know the first place to look."

"Calm down. If we can't find him by tonight...then I'll see what I can do."

"As if that would matter. He has the will to do what he wish. It's not like he has to come back." The grey haired male sneered, once again exiting the capacity of the room occupied with his uncle.

The elderly man was quite shocked hearing such words from Kaiga. Maybe he did not expect for applicants to come so soon. Or maybe it was because of the fact that someone is actually interested in working in such a low paying job. In surprise, he stood up and rushed to Kaiga's direction. But his body not being able to take the toll, his back hurt and made him groan silently. His wife, an elderly woman of about the same age came running to his direction and assisted him to their room.

Kaiga thought it was cool. Relationships actually do exist and some lasts long. If it had been his other personalities taking over, they might see it as something disgusting and fake. But him who can see genuine love, he can't help but admire love that lasted through ages.

The elderly woman came back alone. She smiled and asked Kaiga to sit as she made a coffee.

"Sorry about that. My husband is in bad shape this days. It must be because our last waiter got married and moved away. He was a bit attached to the kid." the woman said as she placed two cups of coffee on the table... one for him and one for her... he thought. She joined him as she sat on the opposite table, sipping down the coffee on its best temperature.

"We need a waiter for this small shop. We're quite old and we may not be able to serve people as we used to. I make the coffee, but I'm also looking for someone to train. It's getting harder and harder each day... you know.. this old woman is getting older" she laughed as if she had said something funny.

"The pay is just bare minimum, but you get to live with your own room and the rest is free. I think it's quite interesting. Although, I may ask of you to do jobs other than serving customers like repairing broken windows and cleaning the shop. Will that be alright with you?" she said.

Kaiga was in fact very interested. He get to live and to work in the same place... and everything else is free. If he had to sum up everything, his salary is comparable to that of leveled paying jobs. With no further ado, he agreed.

"I'll humbly accept...ma'am" he said.

"Call me Kanako. You are?" she asked.

"I'm Kaiga."

This was a turning point. That was true... he didn't know that there was much more into it than he thought. Living, dying.. his true self... all of them.. will make a single step higher in a stair called life.

--Having the other gone could result in good aspects, right? Yosuke thought to himself, blue orbs glancing around for any sign of the thin blond. There was a feeling that Ai had. One that told him that Kaiga wouldn't be returning. "Damn this is weird. I don't know why I care about the brat so much. We weren't lovers nor were we friends." That was possible true, but it didn't mean that love didn't exist.

--I'm not in love that is for sure. Never have been in love...and I may never will be. I...can't lie and say I didn't enjoy the brat's company though. Finally, for once in my life, I conversed with someone other than telling them to get the fuck away from me. For once I was able to help another with their problem besides school work. Maybe my uncle was right.....being around someone else did help me more than harm me. Having a secluded life isn't always enjoyable. Life is made of much more than that. Hm, but it still doesn't tell me why I'm so set on Kaiga.

Maybe, maybe I was finally opening up to someone. Someone I could call a friend. Argh, no no...we are not going to do this. Friends? Seriously? Come one- uh....err..I'm now sounding a lot like Kaiga. We? Who is we? Ok, ok! Yosuke....get a hold of yourself. The kid is gone and that's that. Ai finished thinking, his fist slamming into a locker on his way past it.

"What a joke. The guy was here for like three fucking days. Work is more important anyways...but...." His voice drowning at the sound of the bell. With a sigh he returned to his dorm room to lounge across the bed. Life isn't always how one wanted it to be. He just returned to the lifestyle he was use to. Alone. Secluded. Educational, and wealthy. Nothing was different.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 150, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]1 YEAR LATER

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

"Two espresso and 2 cookies right?" Kaiga repeated the words the customers with a smile, he somehow become an iconic being in the old shop. A good looking and energetic guy like him was sure to be popular. Young girls even started to come around with the hope to talk with him.

"Yes.. You're very hard work aren't you Kaiga-chan?" An elderly woman said and with her is her husband. Kaiga had known them since they are regulars who almost comes everyday.

"Of course auntie. I'm still a young and fresh! I need to burn all this energy or I'll get fat" he said as he walked to the counter where Kanako-san was. She had with her a young boy about Kaiga's age showing him the ropes of coffee making and mixing.

"Kanako-san two espresso and two cookies. It's for auntie and uncle" he said.

A year... it had been a year since Kaiga first came to the shop. He did not go to school and refunded his payment. He had came back to the dorm during class hours so he wouldn't meet with Yosuke. He felt like something wrong will happen should he meet him. Kanako-san and Gen-san(her husband) were truly good with him. It felt like he had a family again. In this one year, life was very similar to four years before. Everything was peaceful and his personalities have been silent since the day he moved.

*Crrriinggg*

"Go and meet the customer.. Kaiga-kun" Kanako-san said as the chime on the door rang. Just like a child, he happily obeyed and went to receive the guest.

"Welcome..."

Yosuke nodded to his companion as he turned onto the street of Tokyo University. After Kaiga had left a year ago, the grey haired student was willing to replace the other after three weeks of no show. His new roommate was Haiku, who had also became one he could finally call his friend.

The two was finally successful men in life; Yosuke working as a part-time assistant in one of the mult-millionare companies in Japan, while Haiku was working at the same division, but as a....well, janitor. Maybe both wasn't as successful, but at least Ai's roommate was making bigger salary than most janitors.

"Dude I'm hella thirsty."

The wealthy male glanced to the one complaining, giving a roll of his eyes as he retorted. "We just came from the fucking store. I am not about to turn around."

This made the red head, Haiku, laugh as he waved a hand in dismissal. "No need to. I've heard of this pretty big coffee shop not to far away from the university. We should swing by and get a drink. They serve cookies and everything." He spoked, voice laced with a southern accent. A hum was given from Yosuke, the man deciding that could be a good idea.

"Sounds good to me." The grey haired student spoke as he kept his eyes on the lookout for the small shop. Once there, Haiku's jumped from the car before it had even stopped, Ai responding with the shake of his head. The red head could be so reckless at times that it was pitiful.

Sliding from the car, Yosuke paced to the coffee shop, hands reaching for the knob as he entered. Upon walking through the threshold, a beautiful waiter approached him with a childish smile. Ai frowned lightly before giving a smirk. He was hoping that customer service was friendly.

"Welcome...

"Uh, hi there. I'm in a rush because I have other things to do, but...I'd like Hazel But Cappuccino. Yosuke voiced with an indifferent look.The blond looked quite familiar to him.

"Uh yeah...m..maybe a peppermint mint for me." Haiku ordered, smiling slightly.

"Uh, hi there. I'm in a rush because I have other things to do, but...I'd like Hazel But Cappuccino.

It was Yosuke. Truthfully speaking, he had forgotten what Yosuke looks like... and even his voice. But seeing him again, he remembered everything. Of course, it's all in the past. He had no qualms about it. He has nothing against him in the first place. He started living for the better. His other selves somehow stopped showing. He worried sometimes, but in the end... they were all him. So even if they disappear, it doesn't mean they died. They are somewhere within him. What contributed to this... was his boyfriend .. Yataka.

Yataka is about Kaiga's age. He's an apprentice coffee maker. They met about ten months ago. Although by then, he was a coffee bean store clerk. They hit it right away after becoming a regular customer of the store. They became lovers three months laters when Yataka confessed. The store closed six months later which was the reason Yataka applied for the job in the coffee shop. Truth is, they were hiding the fact that they're in a relationship from Gen-san and Kanako-san. He was afraid they'd not hire him should they know.

"Hazelnut cappucino and a peppermint capuccino?" Kaiga asked as he wrote down the orders before he continued "Please follow me. I'll guide you to your seat" he said.

It seemed the other guy can't really remember him much. Well, he's really turned like what he used to be years ago. His hair was now shorter. It was rather spiky since he waxed them anyway. He had grown quite a bit too. If it was some groth spurt or whatever, he doesn't know. But well, it wouldn't be good if they interact. He just know it means trouble.

Haiku cleared his throat, before slightly tapping the blond on the shoulder. "Uh, sorry for being unclear, but...make that just a peppermint coffee. Plain and simple." He spoke, giving the worker a smile before opening his mouth once again. "Plus, this here is my friend Yosuke and he's a successful businessman. Uh, maybe you two could possible hook up. He hadn't had anyone in quite a while and he could be a little grumpy. I think its because of sexual frustration. You're really pretty by the way, but unfortunately I'm not gay so yeah...I want you for my friend here." Wincing as Yosuke hit him side the head.

"I apologize dearly, but if you would ignore him...he's stupid." The gray haired man spoke, yanking the other's shirt as he whispered something into his ear. It was none other than a death threat; if the janitor was to embarrass him again. "Damn sexual frustration. Tsch, you're an idiot." Ai spoke aloud after he pulled away from Haiku, now glaring at the red head male.

"Sorry...I'm sorry." The younger male apologized, shrugging lightly as he fixed his clothing. This was what he was speaking of. Yosuke could be such a grump at times. "Err." He groaned, continuing to follow the blond beauty in front of them.

"Uh, sorry for being unclear, but...make that just a peppermint coffee. Plain and simple."... "Plus, this here is my friend Yosuke and he's a successful businessman. Uh, maybe you two could possible hook up. He hadn't had anyone in quite a while and he could be a little grumpy. I think its because of sexual frustration. You're really pretty by the way, but unfortunately I'm not gay so yeah...I want you for my friend here."

Kaiga listened as the other guy corrected his order. He quickly erased the peppermint cappuccino and instead wrote a peppermint coffee in its place. Kaiga smiled at the guy as he spoke.

"I'm sorry for getting your order wrong... And..." he whispered "please stop it. We're not allowed to flirt with customers... and my boyfriend will kill me"

Well, that's true. Even if there's no such rule in thee shop, it's pretty much an etequette in the service. To flirt with customers while on duty is just unproffesional. Plus, His boyfriend Yataka will get saddened. Yataka is the type that keeps things to himself. Even if he's mad, he'd just stay silent and sulk. Kaiga find it cute, but of course he can't be hurting his boyfriend. Really, he's one existence he doesn't ever once to lose... for once.

"I apologize dearly, but if you would ignore him...he's stupid." ..."Damn sexual frustration. Tsch, you're an idiot.

"That's no trouble. But please don't do it next time" he again made a smile... well that was what he's good at anyway - smiling. In this kind of job, it's always important to smile. That was what Kanako-san taught him at the very first day of his work. That was no trouble, but it could be tiring at times.

"Sorry...I'm sorry."..."Err."

He didn't respond to the other guy as he found no reason to. Plus, the shop is quite busy so he had to send them to their seat. He walked to a table on the windowside. The view was great but it was at the very edge of the store. It was a good distance if he doesn't want to associate with them.

"Well, here's your seat. Have a nice stay" He said.

Haiku gave a groan, reaching for his seat and sitting into it. He reached for the worker's hand, but didn't make contact. He supposed touching the other could cause problems; ones in which he wasn't looking for.

"So I know you asked of me to stop, but...I have something to say. You say you can't flirt with your customers...yet you're dating an employee. I thought business was supposed to be kept professional as well. Just saying."

Yosuke stared to the blond for a moment, quite curious of what his answer would be before he snapped back into his conscious. Why would he wonder about something that was none of his business, as well as the red head's. "Would you just shut the hell up. Let the kid do what he wants. If he has a boyfriend why bother him? The guy will soon come to kick your ass." Ai commented, folding his arms across his chest.

Haiku steered his attention to his best friend, giving a small pout. "What? You'd protect me wouldn't you Yosuke-san. I'm a lover not a fighter dude. You know this." With a roll of his eyes, the grey haired student massaged his temple as he waved a dismissal hand to the janitor.

"No I would not protect you. You should have kept your damn mouth shut." Shifting in his seat, in which he sat in moments ago, to glance to the one serving them. "I apologize once again...um...do you sell any type of sweets here? I suppose if you do to give me a coffee cake." Blue orbs darting to the table.

"So I know you asked of me to stop, but...I have something to say. You say you can't flirt with your customers...yet you're dating an employee. I thought business was supposed to be kept professional as well. Just saying."

It was in 'cheerful' Kaiga's nature to be cheerful and act friendly to strangers. However, he won't hide his annoyance behind his cheerful character when dealing with annoying people. As such, he shot a glare to the guy and responded nothing. The two people soon talked themselves. He was glad that at least Yosuke didn't seem too interested in annoying him, although he's such a tease. Since he had nothing else to do, he planned on leaving for the counter to pass the order. But as he was about to turn walked away, Yosuke spoked of something which made him instinctively stop in doing so.

"I apologize once again...um...do you sell any type of sweets here? I suppose if you do to give me a coffee cake."

"Nahh It's okay. We're a rather old fashioned coffee shop with homely feel as our pride. Cookies is all the sweets you could get here. You're allowed to buy some from the nearby cake shop across the road though." He said as he made a business smile.

Yosuke just gave a nod, turning his attention away from the blond beauty as he went to give a stoic look to his friend; albeit his eyes read something different. Haiku could be such a handful, especially at annoying people. By the server's body language, the business man, as well as full time student, could tell that Kaiga was quite irritated; despite that fact, it couldn't all be blamed on his friend.

Kaiga was in a relationship that was unprofessional, but that was besides the point. To have a customer service job, one must be good at handling said aspect. The small worker was seeming fit for his job at the moment. At least that was pleasurable. The last thing Yosuke wanted was to hear the screaming and complaining of a worker on his job. His head was already slightly hurting. "Hm, thank you." Ai called to the blond as he clasped his fingers and sat his chin upon them.

"Tsch, he didn't even answer me. What a brat. How the hell is he to turn you down? He works at a freaking coffee shop dude. What the hell?" Getting no response from the grey haired man but sort of a glare. "What, did I say something wrong?"

"Yes actually you have. There is no need to get mad for god's sake. If I remember correctly...you were tossing him at me. If anyone was to be mad it should be me, and not at him but at you. Who ever said I wanted the brat, huh? I don't need anyone for myself, and surely a one night stand is not what I'm looking for. The guy has a right to work wherever the hell he wants to. He may be a waiter at a coffee shop, but let's not forget that you clean shit for a living. Mr. Janitor." Ai ended, wishing he has his drink to sip from already.

Haiku stared stunned with his mouth agape; he couldn't believe that Yosuke had said such wrecked things to him.

When Kaiga had left, the table had suddenly gotten noisy. It's not like it's his business so he walked for the counter. He made a big sigh as he passed on the note to Kanako-san.

"That was a handful. I guess even this job can get tough at times." He complained as Kanako-san grinned at him. Well, Yosuke's coming was not out of the ordinary. It's even a shock that even if they're living quite close together, they never bumped into each other... well, not until a while ago. He seemed to forget him and he was not as annoying as he used too. But.. he sure did take on a disciple.

He eyed on the guy at the back of Kanako-san who was brewing the coffee. The man seemed to notice his staring which he favored by making a wink. Kaiga blushed, knowing how loved he felt. For everything that had happened, he never regretted any of them. Because it turned out this way that he was able to meet Yataka. Under any other circumstances, even if they meet, there's no guarantee they'd be together like now.

Kaiga motioned his thumb and his index finger over his right ear to tell Yataka to call him later. Yataka responded by doing what he did. With nothing else to do, he stared at his boyfriend as he finished brewing.

Yosuke watched after the blond, his eyes glued to his swaying hips. "Hm, seems to me that you are interested enough." Haiku commented, a smirk lounging across his lips with a daring look. The grey haired businessman wouldn't say that he wasn't attracted to the servant, but that also didn't mean he wanted to other. It was just the physics of life.

"Idiot! What the hell does that have to do with anything? Admittedly I'm attracted to the brat, but that doesn't mean I want him. Hell, if I had sex with every person I was attracted to...then that would be over a thousand." Ai shot back, giving a glare as he once again turned to face Kaiga. The other was just too familiar.

"Ok, I understand that, but I don't think staring at the man would help any."

With a annoyed groan, the blue eyes focused on Haiku with a glare. "No, he strangely look like someone. Hm...I wonder who." With having seen Kaiga for only two days in university wasn't much of a help. That many days wasn't adamant enough, especially since the distance was so much more prominent. "Maybe I will ask of his name when he comes back. He is strangely familiar.... Very familiar." Reaching for a glass of beverage that wasn't quite there yet. "Oh shit. I need something to drink."

In no time, the brewed Hazelnut Cappuccino and peppermint coffee was brought to the counter by Yataka - his boyfriend. on the otherhand, Kanako-san had just finished baking some of her cookies which would really be good to eat right now. Yosuke and his buddy were lucky to get fresh from the over cookies. It's not crunchy outside, but the interior was very soft. It tastes even better when paired up with their drinks... Well, it could just be him advertising their products... but that was really true. He's a big fan of Kanako-san's cookies that he spends a lot just to buy it. Kanako-san insists of taking no charges... but he can't be freeloading on cookies.

"Then I'll serve this now" Kaiga said as he smile, particularly directing it to Yataka-san. He was holding a tray above shoulder level, on it was a hazelnut cappuccino, a pepermint coffee and a freshly baked cookies. Walking to Yosuke's table, he greeted them as he served the orders.

"Here's your order. The cookies were newly baked. You guys are lucky." When he was about done, he shifted his body to one side, planning on going back to the counter. And as he did so, he spoke.

"Enjoy... I'll be right at the counter should you guys need me."

Yosuke glanced at the blond as he planned to waltz his way back to the counter. His beautiful blue eyes still seeming a bit annoyed. With a smile, Ai reached for Kaiga to grab ahold of his arm to hold the other steady. With a smile, he pointed toward the tray with a raised brow. "Um, I suppose you aren't thinking quite clearly today. Maybe you are a bit too annoyed, but that's something we all do. Look, cutting the idle chitchat.....I....didn't order any cookies. I simply asked did you sell coffee cakes cakes, you said no and that was that."

Hearing a crunch and snapping his attention to Haiku who moaned in delight, the businessman sneered. "Mm, these are really good Blondie. Thanks for the cookies...never mind Yosuke...he'll pay." Giving a smile as he stuffed the rest of the bitten sweet into his mouth.

This made the grey haired sigh heavily, releasing Kaiga's arm as he shrugged. "I suppose we can keep them. I am sorry. Thank you for your service bra-.... Wait, may I ask your name. You look strangely familiar to someone I know or once knew." The full time student didn't forget to ask, folding his arms across his chest to intensely listen.

"Um, I suppose you aren't thinking quite clearly today. Maybe you are a bit too annoyed, but that's something we all do. Look, cutting the idle chitchat.....I....didn't order any cookies. I simply asked did you sell coffee cakes cakes, you said no and that was that."

Yosuke took hold of his arm as he was about to return to the counter. Of coursed he stopped and looked back to se what was going on. He didn't hide his little bit of annoyance since the guy is actually disturbing his work. Kaiga swiftly released Yosuke's arm from himself as he wear another business smile... but this time, the smile was somewhat showing his anger.

"Sir, it would be nice if you stop doing such things. It hinders my work. And regarding the cookies. They're served free when two people order a cappuccino and a coffee together. We call the Couple Promo. Well, even though you're not a couple, we give cookies to anyone who buys the set."

"Mm, these are really good Blondie. Thanks for the cookies...never mind Yosuke...he'll pay."

The other annoying guy started talking again... and like usual he ignored him. There was reallyyy nothing left for him to do so he started walking back to the counter. He doesn't want to spend more time with the two annoyance when there's work for him to do. And even if he's free... even if he's bored as hell, he won't spend his most precious time with two dorks who does nothing but annoy him.

"I suppose we can keep them. I am sorry. Thank you for your service bra-.... Wait, may I ask your name. You look strangely familiar to someone I know or once knew."

When Yosuke started talking again, Kaiga spoke without even looking back.

"That's an unnecessary information sir."

Like that, he walked to the counter.