【My True Self】[Tetsu x Teesie]

Tetsu

Just as Yosuke thought, I would take a lot more work to snap the other from his delusional thoughts. That wasn't much of a surprise since it was the other's brain which was screwed. Although the grey haired man wanted to play along, he knew that would be a bad idea. Just leading the blond on would make matters worse, and that was exactly what he was trying to avoid.

With the other atop him, the elder, more masculine man reached his hands up, intending to hold the freshman at a safe distance. "Hey, Uh....Kaiga you need to snap out of it. I'm not Haruto, ok?" That method was surely no help, he knew that. The second year student just wanted the other to think, be aware that he was in another state of mind. What Ai needed to know was what triggered this side to appear.

As he remembered before, it was hurt. Since the older male hadn't did or said anything to emotional change the thin teen, then a dream must have done so. Maybe there was something physical he could do, just to help Kaiga find his way back into the real world, and not the false paradise in which he was at the moment.

With a sigh, Yosuke leaned forward onto his elbows. "Kaiga think...come back to me. I'm Yosuke remember. The guy you started to trust. The one that's here for you. Not Haruto." Staring intensely to the other before him, he lifted his body some more, trying his best to kiss the teen's lips.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

"Hey, Uh....Kaiga you need to snap out of it. I'm not Haruto, ok?"

Hands on his shoulders, the guy before him stopped him from making more advances. tilted his head, looking confused. The broken Kaiga didn't understand what the other guy was saying. More like, he refuse to understand. It was as if his mind was filtering all the information that pertains to the other guy not being Haruto. Because if there was no filter, then he'd snap back to current self in an instant. Also, his emotion for Haruto, in his broken state, was the only thing he has. He felt no pain, no joy... only love. And among several thousands of millions a person could love, there's only one person he could love... and that was Haruto - even knowing that he was betrayed.

"Kaiga think...come back to me. I'm Yosuke remember. The guy you started to trust. The one that's here for you. Not Haruto."

"Yosuke?" the broken Kaiga asked. He was in deep thought... well he was in thought for a short second.

"Nope! Don't know him. Kaiga only loves Haruto... my Haruto..." Kaiga said as he smiled to the man. While the other guy was keeping him in place, the guy lifted his body, his lips on Kaiga's

Yosuke kissed the other, leaning forward with a groan. Maybe this could snap the other out of his delusional state. The blond had already managed to consider the name of his, so what would kissing the other hurt. Possibly his mind could register that the the kiss wasn't the same as last time; also, the older teen couldn't say that this wasn't anything he didn't want to happen.

As he pulled away from the freshman, Ai raises a brow with a curious glance. "Kaiga....Kaiga are you with me?" Seriously he wanted to know, and the grey haired student was already woken from his sleep because of the touch the smaller male had given him. He needed nore resy, but first Kaiga had to be ok. At least now he knew it was all intentionally, just not toward him. It was all for Haruto, a man that had hurt Kaiga. The one who caused all the blond's problems.

"Kaiga....I hope you are back. Haruto never loved you....he never will. He's.....he's disgusted by you...but I'm not. I'm not Haruto....you know that, right?" A brow raised as he stared to the smaller teen for an answer.

Heaven. The broken Kaiga was in heaven. He allowed the man to kiss him and he fought back as intense as he could. The Haruto he longed for so long... the Haruto who betrayed him... finally they joined as one. Well, that was only a kiss. But the kiss was intense and true. He knew it. Haruto was not as bad as his other selves think of him. Haruto must have been used... blackmailed by someone. The broken Kaiga loves Haruto so much. So much that it pains him to see him living. Because he is alive, he will smile to another person... like another person... and he will leave him again. It pains him. He loved him so much that he wanted to kill him. If he does, no other person can love him. He would kill himself then. And they will be together for eternity with no people to hinder.

"Kaiga....Kaiga are you with me?"

"Am I with you? Silly. Sorry...sorry for confusing you, I'm fine... I was a bit light headed" Kaiga said, smiling to the other guy.

"Kaiga....I hope you are back. Haruto never loved you....he never will. He's.....he's disgusted by you...but I'm not. I'm not Haruto....you know that, right?"

"Don't worry... I'm back... yeah.. I'm back.. I feel tired.. I'm sleeping." He said as he laid on the bed, pulling up the covers.

"Soon... my Haruto... I shall release you from your worries... we shall be together forever... my Haruto.." The broken Kaiga said. Haruto was being blackmailed by someone. He was sure of it. He was telling obvious lies. He was speaking as if he was not Haruto which just made no sense. It must have hurt him to be doing that on purpose. Poor Haruto. Even though he likes Kaiga, he has to speak painful words. That's why, for now... he has to go along with Haruto's lies. It is necessary to do so for them to be together.

Ai stared to the man for a while, the other seeming to be in another world. Soon his focus was returned, his beautiful blue eyes locking in with his as he spoke.

"Am I with you? Silly. Sorry...sorry for confusing you, I'm fine... I was a bit light headed"*

--You think... Yosuke thought to himself. It was comical to him even after such a serious mind game. The other had finally returned to his senses, or at least that was what the wealthy student thought, and had admitted he was light headed. The grey haired, second year college man wondered was the other ever aware of his second persona. The one that was obsessed with Haruto as if he was his "god." That was quite possible for the blond, since he had seen Shinji in that sort of light.

"Gods, this is crazy. Damn. I've never been in this sort of situation." He whispered to himself. Shaking his head as he turned his body to face away from Kaiga.

"Don't worry... I'm back... yeah.. I'm back.. I feel tired.. I'm sleeping."

"Oh, good. Night Kaiga. Sweet dreams." Yosuke announced, closing his eyes to once again drift off to sleep. Things would be awkward in the morning and he needed energy for that. Much energy.

"Why? Why will you come out now! I thought you don't want to be hurt again?" said the current Kaiga.

"No!! Kaiga will stay with Haruto... my Haruto" said the broken Kaiga"

"Haruto... that bastard is here? Let me go so I canl kill him" said the rude Kaiga.

"Now now... why don't we all get along and be friends?" said the cheerful Kaiga.

Inside the body, four personality exists within Kaiga. This personalities are the result of the different phases Kaiga had gone through. The very first one was the cheerful Kaiga... his original personality and the Kaiga who had stayed in the body for 16 years. The second to exist was the broken Kaiga, this happened because of the traumatic experience of his past. This stayed for two years. The third was the rude kaiga, as a defense mechanism, rude Kaiga was born to face his problems...being rude, logical and not being able to feel happiness. The last was the current Kaiga. The current Kaiga has only existed for one day. He is the result of the defense mechanism - the rude Kaiga - becoming unable to do his part when the broken Kaiga overtook the body. The current Kaiga has no definite personality. He takes usually from the rude Kaiga. However, he can be optimistic like the cheerful Kaiga... and he can feel love.

Kaiga woke up early. Classes were to start at 8:30 am, yet the time says it's still 5 in the morning. With nothing to do, he stayed in the bed and looked at the person before him.

"My Haruto... he's so handsome when he sleeps. I so want to strangle him in the neck and kiss him soo hard and soo long until we both die from lack of air... teheeheh" well, the broken Kaiga - being back on the body - silently muttered. He do know of the informations stored in his brain while his other personalitis controls the body. Therefore, he knows of what to do, and stuff. Only, with his brain delusional... he got the information of rooming with Yosuke...wrong... with Haruto.

The grey haired student opened his eyes at the whispering close to his ear, turning to regard the other before looking past him and to the clock. Classes started around eight, but it was only five. He wondered if Kaiga could sleep or not. Maybe the other had had a bad dream and wasn't satisfied, therefore he was woken.

A sigh was released from the elder man's mouth, his arms lifting above his head to push his hair from his face. Blue eyes stared into other blue orbs, Ai's being more brighter than Kaiga's. "You're up so early. Haven't you think maybe you should sleep more. You are going to class today, right?" Yosuke asked, voice sounding tired, as he was once again dozing off to sleep.

He remembered that he and Kaiga should go shopping for him a bed after classes. That would be much more enjoyable than sharing s bed together, right? Especially if something happened as similar as last night. Ai turned onto his side, facing the blond, biting at his bottom lip. The second year college man had to yawn, but would find it rude to do so when looking at Kaiga, let alone gross.

"You're up so early. Haven't you think maybe you should sleep more. You are going to class today, right?"

See!! Haruto is nice. There must be some sly fox who has been teasing his poor Haruto. At times like this, the sly fox should be sleeping so Haruto can go back to being a nice man. But he cannot tell him he knows of it, because the sly fox might know too and Haruto will just be taken away from him again. Therefore, he will have to act like he knows nothing.

"Mhhmmn... it's nothing" he said as he continued "Arms. Kaiga can't sleep... So Kaiga want to make your arms his pillow... Hehehe, Can he?". He started speaking in third person point of view. Well, it's not like it will make him look suspiscious. After all, the current self has no definite personality. Therefore, he can be anything.

"I want to snuggle you til tomorrow too!! please... please.." eyes locked on the other, he pleaded.

"Arms. Kaiga can't sleep... So Kaiga want to make your arms his pillow... Hehehe, Can he?"

The elder student frowned at the other after the statement, staring into his blue eyes with curiosity. Kaiga had really warmed up to him it had seemed. Maybe Shinji had helped them both. The other was a lot different than he was before, and Yosuke wasn't quite sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Good because he knew there would be less hostility, as well as arguments and possibly physical fights that could have happened. Bad because if he was to begin liking the other, as he was already attracted to the younger teen, that could possible distract him from his work and making his father greatly disappointed in him.

"Well, that....uh...I guess so. I suppose I shouldn't care too much. Sure...go ahead." Not knowing whether he should hold his hand out to the other or not. If anything, Kaiga would handle it all by himself.

"I want to snuggle you til tomorrow too!! please... please.."

This, of course, was something that he didn't expect. First the smaller student wanted to use his arm as a pillow; now the other was asking him to cuddle. Kaiga surely was stranger than usual, albeit nothing the other did was normal. After opening up to him, the blond did ask of him to be his god; and although he turned that position down, maybe this was the way Kaiga treated his friend.

"Cuddle? Uh.....I guess?" Brow furrowed slightly as he stared to the other with a crooked smirk. The blond was falling for him. Ai was unaware that the younger male continued to think he was Haruto.

"Well, that....uh...I guess so. I suppose I shouldn't care too much. Sure...go ahead."

With no further ado, Kaiga lifted his head and had it laid over the man's open arms. He was so happy, that the guy has finally accepted him. It hurts to be rejected.. but in the end, they were meant to be together. Now, the only problem is the sly fox who still disturb their romance. He has to get rid that person.

Kaiga turned to face 'Haruto' - who was in fact Yosuke - and sniffed his arms. Mhhmmn.. it had been a long time since he last smell Haruto secretly, it's no wonder that that he his scent somewhat changed. Although, it changed for the better. It's more mature and manly.. unlike the younger Haruto who was sweaty and refreshing.

"Cuddle? Uh.....I guess?"

When the guy approved of the cuddle, he instantly went for it. His legs were locked on Haruto... his knees were positioned over 'his crotch and feigning ignorance about that matter. One arm was over the other guy's chiseled chest.. and again.. it was touching the guy's nipples. That was quite an erotic approach but Kaiga so wanted for them to be truly united...

"Hehehe... Sankyuu.."

Yosuke sighed at the other's position. The smaller male seemed as if he was unaware of his hand, and leg's whereabouts, albeit Ai would let it pass; the grey haired student didn't care too much, especially through what had happened between them already. With closing his eyes, Yosuke was saying a silent goodnight to the other. Classes was important to him, that being the reason he wanted to make sure he had enough sleep.

No matter the liking the older man held for his schooling, he was seriously ecstatic that tomorrow was the day before the weekend. On those days he could at least sit around and await his other assignments. Sure he studied for about four hours a day but that was better than wasting his day with reading over books all day and going to class for the rest.

xXxxXxxxXxxxXxxXxxxXx

The sun was shining brightly, Yosuke washing his face before exiting the bathroom. He had woke up an hour early, which he spent reading a book before taking off to shower and get ready for breakfast. With a sigh, he waltzed over to the other, intending to shake and wake him. Ai was pretty sure that Kaiga would be highly upset IG he was to kiss classes because of his selfishness of not waking him.

"Uh, um....Kaiga get up. You need to ready yourself for classes. You have less than forty-five minutes. Come on." Wishing that the boy wasn't a heavy sleeper. That would be worrisome and a bit annoying to wake him. Heavy sleepers were the worst when it came to being on time.

"Uh, um....Kaiga get up. You need to ready yourself for classes. You have less than forty-five minutes. Come on."

Kaiga had woken up from the noise. Opening his eyes, the face of the man he loved... Haruto welcomed his day. A faint smile formed over his lips. He tried to get up. However, feeling weak, he opted for a stretch as he shuddered and yawned. Feeling fully awake ... or nearly fully awake, he stood up and greeted the guy.

"Good morning. You should have waken me up sooner. That way we can be together a little bit longer... hehehehe.." Kaiga said, blushing. It seemed the broken Kaiga still took control of the body. Right now, only two of his personality can - his current/new self and his broken self. As to why the broken self took control, it was because a trigger happened. Also, sensing that his other self was feeling something akin to what he felt for Haruto he became more delusional... and dangerous.

"I want to take a bath. Can I use your private bathroom?" Kaiga asked, but even he asked for a reply, he started undressing... all the way until he was fully exposed.

The elder student raised his brow and sighed. He supposed the other could use his private restroom since he had already cuddled with the other and a lot more of the mushy shit. What caught him off guard was the fact that the other began to strip his clothing away from his body before he could agree to the smaller teen using his restroom. The freshman was now stark naked, standing before him with what Yosuke could see as a sultry look.

This was surprising for the fact that the other didn't even want to be in the same room as him when first meeting yet alone getting naked. Now it was the complete opposite. Before Ai would be called a pervert and all else, but after not even three days, Kaiga was seriously comfortable with him. This of course struck a nerve in the grey haired second year college man. The blond seriously had mental problems, and it was quite serious.

"Question, I want to ask do you take any medication for any reason. I'm not trying to be mean or anything...but...I think that maybe you need therapy. You kind of switched on me last night, and I am just confused on how I should take you or act about you. I don't want to trigger anything that can make you all obsessed with Haruto again. We could visit a professional or something." Yosuke talked, taking a step backwards and pointing to the door. "Yeah, I suppose you can go ahead and take a shower in my private bathroom." Taking his clothing into his hands to dress himself.

"Question, I want to ask do you take any medication for any reason. I'm not trying to be mean or anything...but...I think that maybe you need therapy. You kind of switched on me last night, and I am just confused on how I should take you or act about you. I don't want to trigger anything that can make you all obsessed with Haruto again. We could visit a professional or something."

Ahh... Kaiga forgot. During the day, that sly fox makes Haruto lie to him. It pains Kaiga so much so before he went to the bathroom, he walked closer to the guy.

"No. I am alright" he said moving for his ears. He then weakly mumbled, "Don't worry... I'll help you.....Haruto. I will get rid of that sly fox who controls you. I love you... so much... that I will kill anyone you ask me to.. even if it's myself.". He then innocently smiled as he started to walk for the bathroom. He believed Haruto's actions were the result of someone's tyranny. But he was not sure who it was. If he ever knows he... he will surely kill that person. Being broken, he would have no qualms killing. Much more of it was for someone he loves. His eyes turned serious and scary. It was just like the eyes of a murderer.

"I'll help you... for sure" Kaiga thought in his mind.

"Don't worry... I'll help you.....Haruto. I will get rid of that sly fox who controls you. I love you... so much... that I will kill anyone you ask me to.. even if it's myself."

Yosuke sneered, shaking his head as he reached for the other's wrist to take it hostage. He didn't want the smaller male to leave his sight at the moment. There was definitely something wrong and the grey haired male now knew that. That name....Haruto, was softly flowing from the freshman's lips once again, having Ai to sigh heavily. The one that had broken Kaiga's hearts still owned said anatomy. It would never change. The boy needed therapy or else he would always be so lost.

Having called him Haruto once again proved that the smaller teen still wasn't as himself. That was where the weird requests were coming from. The cuddling, stares, and using him as a pillow. The brat flipped the switch once more, having become delusional once again. The grey haired sophomore should have known that his method wouldn't get Kaiga back, albeit it was annoying.

"You aren't alright Kaiga, and stop calling me Haruto damnit! This is ridiculous...do you know that you need professional help. Why hadn't you been going to therapy. Things like this could happen, and I am not fit, nor am I willing to take on this task Kaiga. I can't help you and you're freaking me out..............kill for me, really? That is more than dangerous....maybe we shouldn't have settled with the agreement. Having a separate room would have been much better. I can't deal with this...you're fucking with my head Kaiga."

Confused as he glanced away from the other with a sigh. This was frustrating and could become utterly dangerous. There was no sure way how the blond would act upon the other boys at school, let alone anyone he saw flirting with his delusional Harutos. "I can't let you go to classes today. You'll have to just come next week. Get yourself some rest...I'll talk to Shinji after classes so that we can be separated."

"You aren't alright Kaiga, and stop calling me Haruto damnit! This is ridiculous...do you know that you need professional help. Why hadn't you been going to therapy. Things like this could happen, and I am not fit, nor am I willing to take on this task Kaiga. I can't help you and you're freaking me out..............kill for me, really? That is more than dangerous....maybe we shouldn't have settled with the agreement. Having a separate room would have been much better. I can't deal with this...you're fucking with my head Kaiga."

Kaiga's eyes grew bigger as his innocent face changed into something really ugly...it had the looks of what the broken Kaiga really looked like - murderous, insane and scary. As the guy grabbed him, he looked somewhere nearby and saw a pen. With that, he tried stabbing the guy's hand.

"Why?? WHy must you reject me again.. Haruto... Ahhh I see, it's you who needed help. Sorry for not understanding you... that must be really hard right? Someone has forcibly made you act like you hate me all these years" Kaiga said as he silently mumbled.

"That bitch.. I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her," Kaiga muttered repeatedly. He had really turned into someone insane. At this rate, he may even kill Yosuke without knowing he exists.

At the same time... inside Kaiga's head...

"Hey.. aren't you guys worried. He might reall kill someone you know!" said the new/current Kaiga.

"Of course I know. Dumbass! It's not like we can't help it. It's that damn principal and that son of a demon king's fault for not letting us own a room." said the rude Kaiga.

"Now... Let's all calm down. Why don't we think of an idea. There may be a way out" said the cheerful Kaiga

"A way out? What do you mean?" asked the rude Kaiga.

"You guys may not know of this since you are new personalities. But before you come, the broken Kaiga and I always fight for dominance of the body. It's just so happen that I let him do what he wants" said the cheerful Kaiga.

"You mean you...." said the new/current Kaiga.

"Yes, I'll try to take over" smiling, the cheerful Kaiga said.

Yosuke had managed to grab the other, holding him hostage until he decided that the other comprehended what he had told him. When the blue eyes traveled up to glance at Kaiga's face, the sophomore furrowed his brows and stared to the blond. The other male surely wasn't in his right mind and talking to the brat would only make things worse. If he continued to speak, with such a deadly glare being directed his way, Ai was sure trouble would start.

The older man flinched away, pulling his hand back as the blond swiftly stabbed him.....with a pen. With a growl, Yosuke reached for the boy to throw him upon the bed. He was being ridiculous... Out of control; dangerous. Kaiga better be glad that he would fight back to mess up his reputation, although...the fact that the freshaman was mentally challenged was what was really saving him.

"Why?? WHy must you reject me again.. Haruto... Ahhh I see, it's you who needed help. Sorry for not understanding you... that must be really hard right? Someone has forcibly made you act like you hate me all these years"

"That bitch.. I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her, I'll kill her,"

The grey haired male could hear the other mumbling underneath his breath and he sighed heavily. " I'm done with this Kaiga. I am going to inform my uncle now...that we need separate room. You stabbed me for god's sake. What the hell is wrong with you? Ok...I'm leaving. You stay here and don't even think about going to classes...you'll be called out anyways " Turning to leave the other in the room

"Can you really do it?" ask the new/current Kaiga

"Silly... Stop disturbing him! Can't you see he's concentrating?" said rude Kaiga.

"Concentrating? Why should he?" ask the new/current Kaiga.

"Well you don't know since you're new. But we... we have tried to get back to the body before. I didn't get to do it though. But taking over is like hacking into a computer. Right now, we are considered viruses... malwares... spywares that will threaten the existence of the broken guy. That's why, he had to take over without informing the broken one" the rude Kaiga explained.

"I see... then.. this will be alright?" asked the new/current Kaiga.

"Who knows"

" I'm done with this Kaiga. I am going to inform my uncle now...that we need separate room. You stabbed me for god's sake. What the hell is wrong with you? Ok...I'm leaving. You stay here and don't even think about going to lasses...you'll be called out anyways "

The guy was leaving. Something was wrong with him. Will he be left alone again... will he have to go through all the pain again... he doesn't want that. He wanted Haruto... He wanted to do everything for Haruto... for he was his life. But why must he reject him again.. he refuse to let him go. If that's how it is, he then better get rid of him...

Kaiga glanced and saw a rope. he tried reaching for it, but before he can even touch the thing, his head started to hurt and his body started to feel funny. It seemed someone was taking him over...

"Shit! Not now!!!!" the broken Kaiga yelled... as his body was taken over by the cheerful Kaiga.

"Soo.. you are the famous Yosuke who made a mess with my personalities... I have finally seen you... Yosuke-chan. I am one of the personalities... nice to meet you. Would you mind taking a seat? I shall explain what's going on." the cheerful Kaiga said as he smiled. His face was blooming with vitality and optimism. It can't be any purer.

The elder man stood away from the boy, watching as the smaller boy yelled and seemed to change before his eyes. This was way too weird for him. Never had he ever had to endure such weird shit. Then his uncle said this would help him with his "human side". That was a load of bull shit. If Anything, Kaiga would make him even more secluded than he already was, especially with the fact of the personality disorder. This couldn't help him in the least.

"Great, my first roommate is a freaking psycho with multiple personality. Such a joy." He spoke sarcastically, staring at the blond with a heavy exhale. Kaiga was better off left alone than becoming closer to him as they were. Maybe that would have kept the brat's mental level balanced.

"Soo.. you are the famous Yosuke who made a mess with my personalities... I have finally seen you... Yosuke-chan. I am one of the personalities... nice to meet you. Would you mind taking a seat? I shall explain what's going on."

"Hell no. I am not going anywhere near you. I don't want to hurt you kid, nor do I want you to do anything stupid that you'll regret. You should just lay down and get yourself some rest. Plus...your a different Kaiga, huh? You say it so calmly....as if it's a normal thing. Look, I can take you to see a therapist if that is what you want. I'm sure that I already know the situation....your crazy...as simple as that." Frowning deeply.

"Great, my first roommate is a freaking psycho with multiple personality. Such a joy."

"Oh my... how rude. You really tend to get rude during first meetings, Yosuke-chan" the cheerful Kaiga kindly laughed, amused as he watched the other guy.

"Hell no. I am not going anywhere near you. I don't want to hurt you kid, nor do I want you to do anything stupid that you'll regret. You should just lay down and get yourself some rest. Plus...your a different Kaiga, huh? You say it so calmly....as if it's a normal thing. Look, I can take you to see a therapist if that is what you want. I'm sure that I already know the situation....your crazy...as simple as that."

"Well that's a normal response. Any other human being would have freaked out long ago and distanced from me. But you were different. So even for a while... would you consider this as someone else? I will be speaking. It's up to you if you'd be so heartless enough to leave a mentally challenged guy likeme here all alone. If someone stoned me to death, I'd haunt you, you know..." the cheerful Kaiga teased. He sat down from sitting and stretched his arms. He looked at the window side and smelled the air passing by. He started talking, whether Yosuke listens or not.

"That night... the new Kaiga was sneaking under your cover. He did not want to be seen by you... so he had snuck under your blanket. That was really cute of him. If he was another person I'd totally hug him. Well.. anyway... accidentally touching you triggered the change. The new Kaiga didn't want to lose you. He remembered 'me' .. touching Haruto was the cause of all of this. He simply did not want to go through that... even though he is a new personality."

"The trigger has lasted... up until this moment. I have tried to gain control much earlier... but the body was hard to control when it has been three years since the last time I used this. I would really like you to help me... them... us.. co-exist. Do you know what you're asking? A cure? Do you want to get rid of them so badly? If you cure us... they will be gone... I will remain. I could just very well go to a psychiatrist right now. But I don't want them... my other personalities disappearing. After all... the rude me.. the broken me... the new me.. all of them... are me. They are me born in different stages in my life. So Yosuke... let me ask you. Are you fine doing nothing but watch them... the personalities... people you have known get killed. If so, I shall go to the hospital and admit myself it" The cheerful Kaiga said.

The elder man just stared as the other began to talk. Here he was, just patiently waiting like an idiot when he had classes in less than thirty minutes now, and could talk to his uncle Shinji at the moment; although due to the guilt trip, Kaiga had him engrossed in the explanation as he wanted him. Yosuke just couldn't understand why the other male wanted to stay as he was instead of get professional help, but it was the blond's choice and if that was what he chose....so be it.

"Looked, don't you use that against me. We hardly know each other anyways...so ask yourself would I care if your personalities.....die." He said bluntly, with a sneer. He knew that Kaiga was using his disorder against him, and Ai would be lying if he said it didn't affect him.

Of course the grey haired student didn't want to see the freshman go through such troubles alone, therefore he reluctantly plopped beside the other on the bed, shaking his head. "I am not particularly sure what you want from me, but I suppose it wouldn't be hard to help. What the hell am I suppose to do? Since you claim to know what the hell is going in...then tell me. Tell me his to control myself not to bring back that crazy, maniac of a personality. The one that wants to kill everyone inluding me and himself. Plus, its annoying to be called Haruto. I'm not that bastard." Ai spoke, arms crossed across his chest.

"Looked, don't you use that against me. We hardly know each other anyways...so ask yourself would I care if your personalities.....die."

"Look, I am not trying. I am merely explaining. Plus... I wouldn't like it if you carry the burden of guilt throughout your life... I tell you... It won't be nice. And you may end up like me instead. I don't want that to happen to you. like me and my personalities. Thank God you're not an idiot"

Kaiga made a pained smile. He didn't want to sound controlling, but he didn't want his personalities to disappear and so was Yosuke. Life does not work like that. You just don't barge in and disappear on someone's life like you pleases. That's one thing the cheerful Kaiga had learned.

"I am not particularly sure what you want from me, but I suppose it wouldn't be hard to help. What the hell am I suppose to do? Since you claim to know what the hell is going in...then tell me. Tell me his to control myself not to bring back that crazy, maniac of a personality. The one that wants to kill everyone inluding me and himself. Plus, its annoying to be called Haruto. I'm not that bastard."

"I won't ask something too hard from you. I won't say you have to be the GOD. I won't say you have to help us when we're in trouble. I won't even say to be there when needed. All I ask... is you not reject us again, and..." Kaiga's cheerful face had changed into something serious..."Don't get too much attached. That way, no one will remind you of Haruto. Because for us... the word love is connected to Haruto. Do you understand? DOn't reject us... but don't you ever fall in love"

With that... he was done... he could have disappeared if he wanted to. The problem is... he does not know how. It seems the cheerful Kaiga wil be staying in the body longer than he expected.

"I won't ask something too hard from you. I won't say you have to be the GOD. I won't say you have to help us when we're in trouble. I won't even say to be there when needed. All I ask... is you not reject us again, and..." Kaiga's cheerful face had changed into something serious..."Don't get too much attached. That way, no one will remind you of Haruto. Because for us... the word love is connected to Haruto. Do you understand? DOn't reject us... but don't you ever fall in love"

Yosuke stood silent, leering at the other for a moment. What was said was surely something a crazy person woukd say. Now he would have to sit and look to the blond for longer than expected. So he couldn't reject the boy, nor fall in love with him. Tsch, as if that would happen; especially with the newly found information.

"Don't fall in love I see. Haa, are you craz- wait...yeah you are crazy so never mind that question. As I was saying...you don't have to worry about me falling in love. I won't do that, especially with you brat. I understand your reasoning. It is such a pain to have to deal with you Kaiga. What the hell should I say? I don't even know the answer to this. I'm confused as to why I have to go through such situations. Why did you all decide to involve me? Now I have act differently just so I won't be killed in my sleep, or with you jumping out the window. Can't fall in love if I wanted to because it won't even fucking matter. I'll be called some lame loser that dumped your ass a long time ago." The sophomore wasn't speaking relationships, he was talking of pushing the blond away instead of dealing with him..

"Don't fall in love I see. Haa, are you craz- wait...yeah you are crazy so never mind that question. As I was saying...you don't have to worry about me falling in love. I won't do that, especially with you brat. I understand your reasoning. It is such a pain to have to deal with you Kaiga. What the hell should I say? I don't even know the answer to this. I'm confused as to why I have to go through such situations. Why did you all decide to involve me? Now I have act differently just so I won't be killed in my sleep, or with you jumping out the window. Can't fall in love if I wanted to because it won't even fucking matter. I'll be called some lame loser that dumped your ass a long time ago."

"Crazy huh... well that's true. If you had not broken my rude personality.... then everything would be fine. I don't blame you... but I want you to know that you are pretty much involved. Well, if it's too hard to understand.. just think of it as fate... or something like that. Well the new me is pretty into you... and honestly, I don't get why.." The cheerful Kaiga said as he started to head for the bathroom. "I'll take a bath. Allow me to use your private bathroom. Also, you don't have to worry about the broken me taking over. I'll be staying here for the time being... also, those two folks are trying to control him"

The cheerful Kaiga... it had been really long since he felt alive. He was the original personality... the real one. Would he stay for long...or not? Well, since he's out and all, it would be a waste not to enjoy life.

Yosuke shook his head, blocking the door to his private bathroom with a soft glare to the other male. "I'm not sure I should let you pass. I know that your all.....sweet and stuff, but what if someone ticks you off? What if someone in the same class as you has the name.....Haruto...it is possible. What if others tease you for being....well....you? I don't want that maniac taking over. Its weird....your in control at least. You all know one another and...well, you make it seem like your one person. Hm. Everyone else I knew with schizophrenia never was this put together, albeit you're still crazy so don't take that as a compliment. I just think it's better if ya' stayed at the dorm." Ai stated, wondering how the other would respond to his little rant.

The older man glanced to the clock and sighed, he had about twenty minutes before heading to class. If he kept this up, he'd soon enough be too tired to think and too hungry to concentrate. "I don't know if I trust you enough to have you go to classes today. Just wait until the weekend is over. Today is Friday after all." He spoke, exhaling softly.