【My True Self】[Tetsu x Teesie]

Tetsu

The sun had risen when Kaiga next woke up. Remembering his rather stupid behavior earlier today, he cursed himself for crying. He doesn't have to forget, but that doesn't mean he had to cry for every tragedy in his life. His depression was pretty much gone which was why he can now think normally.

Sighing, he turned a quick glance at his wrist watch. It said seven i the morning. T University started classes a week ago, but due to some circumstances, Kaiga was only able to come this week. He hurriedly got his towel, cloths and necessary bathing stuffs and went for the bathroom downstairs. He had to hurriedly take a bath since classes starts at eight-thirty. Because he was rushing, he bumped into someone and fell on his ass.

"Sorry.. Are you alright?" The other person said as he extended his arm, intending to help Kaiga from standing up. Look at him, Kaiga thought it must be another tenant of the dorm.

"Err... Yes. Thank you" Kaiga did not want to communicate with him so he tried cutting the conversation short. He left shortly after as he went for the bath. The communal bath was pretty big. There was about ten shower stalls and so was the rest of the facilities. As he walked inside, he noticed it was pretty loud. He curiously took a peak to where it was coming from. There was about five people playfully taking bath outside of the stalls teasing each other. Kaiga just can't help but glance away from those five naked men.

The guys noticed him and soon walked for the shower stalls. They must have felt shy to do that. He went into one empty stall, took his clothes off and turned the hot shower on. As hot water droplets sprinkled into his body, he noticed someone talking.

"Hey, you there! Are you new?" said the voice.

"Yeah..." He's not comfortable conversing with them so he had to reply in a rather uninterested tone. It cannot be helped but the guys interrogated him... or sort of... after he finished his bath. The guys were Ken, Ruki, Saito, Touya and Tomoe. They were tenants of the dorm like him. He was glad he was able to get away with the excuse of getting late for school.

Thinking about it, he did not notice if Yosuke was around or not. He should have just checked and if he's somewhere else, he could have just used his private bathroom. If he did that, he could have saved time. Regretting, went back into his room... or Yosuke's room.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

Blue orbs opened stared at the reflection before him. He had pulled and all-nighter and wasn't looking to his best this morning. A wash to the face should just clear all of that up. This wasn't the first time that Yosuke had studied all night, and it wouldn't be the last.

Twisting the knobs of the faucet, the grey haired male pushed the towel beneath the running water to wet it. Bawling the material in his fist to rid the excess water, he soon dragged the rag across his face, hoping that it could liven his features. Once the towel was removed, Ai could admit that it didn't do much, but it made his skin more radiate. Reaching for a bottle of lotion, an small amount squirted into his palms, the second year college man wiped it across his face, smoothing it in as he strides to exit his bathroom and into the dorm room.

Upon entering the room, Kaiga was arriving from the public showers. Yosuke glanced away, his blue orbs darting to his clothing, which littered his bed. Padding to his mattress, the older male released the towel around his waist to sluggishly get himself dressed for classes.

"So, brat....tell me who Haruto is?" Voice croaky as he asked his curious thoughts. Ai was sure that bringing up the man's name could resort in some sort of fiery comeback, albeit he was willing to take a chance. Not like it would be the first time, from Kaiga at least.

Pulling the tank top over his chest, Ai once again averted his attention to the blond before him. "You were sobbing last night. Never knew you could feel any other emotion but anger." The older student teased, searching through his boxers to match his shirt and pants that he would wear.

Kaiga gently kicked the door open as he entered Yosuke's room. Well he could have opened it normally but knowing he was living like a parasite in someone else's room, he just had the urge to do so. Yosuke was actually inside the room. He had initially thought that the guy went outside earlier today but seeing how partially wet he look, and with the towel around his waist, he must have waked up recently.

Kaiga can't just get used living with another guy. Like now, the guy looked like he was going to change. A gay person like him... even a pessimistic and gay person like him who had given up in lliving happily can't keep controlling his urge to make small glances. He walked to his make shift bed like it was nothing although he had just made a quick glance before he did so.

"So, brat....tell me who Haruto is?"

Kaiga's eyes widened as he heard of the name he wanted to seal within his heart and be remembered forever. Of course, he can't let himself get affected by that. He started playing coy by picking up a small notebook from his make shift drawer of cardboxes and by replying...

"Huh? Do you perhaps know him... H-he's.. he's a friend... an old friend"

Kaiga then picked up a rubber band and placed it in between his lips like it was the most natural thing to do in this world. He then gripped his hair with one hand an used the other to knot the rubber into his hair. He adjusted his then ponytail hair up, about 90 degrees upwards so it looked hanging.

"You were sobbing last night. Never knew you could feel any other emotion but anger."

With that last response he was stunned. No, he was able to do think normally, but he just can't say anything. He did not speak. It's not like it mattered. It's not like the other guy knowing his dark past will matter. But for a reason or two, he just can't say anything... His clinical depression started kicking again. He started getting very pessimistic like he should just jump of the window and die. He started shivering.. until hi hit the bottom of his depression. He started not caring... he felt empty and dull. This could be very well be called his true self...

"Haruto... my Haruto... he betrayed me."

Then just like that, he started sobbing. His face showed no emotion. It looked like what it was before, only that now tears were falling over his cheeks.

"Hey... are you Haruto?"

Yosuke stared to the smaller male as he placed s rubber into his mouth, his hands going to comb through his hair to pull it into a ponytail. Ai thought the other was pretty cute with his hair pulled from his face. A smirk once again appeared on his lips at that thought. Finally finding the suitable boxers, the grey haired college student began to slip the on, the elastic waistband popping as he let them snap to his waist.

Huh? Do you perhaps know him... H-he's... he's a friend... an old friend."

That all changed when the boy register his next question. Kaiga's whole body froze, the teen suddenly opening his mouth to speak again. It was weird. The blond had seemed to lose all emotions, which had Ai a bit curious. The older man knew that something like this would happen, and before he knew it, Kaiga was crying once more. The tears slowly crawling down his cheeks.

Hey... are you Haruto?"

That surely caught Yosuke off guard. Was the other referring to him. Backing away from his bed, brows furrowed, Ai stepped closer to the other. "Are you ok? You do realize that Haruto isn't here right?" Maybe bringing up the mysterious man was a mistake. As the older student had thought before, something tragic must have happened. If that was true, maybe the blond was infected with an illness. One that was mental.

"I don't mean to bring up bad memories. It was just that you were crying and I...have a picture." Reaching for his physics booklet to withdraw the photo from it. With a hand offering it to Kaiga, Yosuke continued to study the other's reaction.

"Are you ok? You do realize that Haruto isn't here right?

"Haruto... you're here. I know it. I know you'll come back to me..." The dull Kaiga said as he walked closer to the guy. Tears were still falling over his cheeks but his lips parted and curved into a smile. He thought the person to be Haruto. There was no resemblance between the two, maybe it was out of his desperation to see the guy again that he had started to become delusional.

"I don't mean to bring up bad memories. It was just that you were crying and I...have a picture."

"Haruto... Haruto..." Kaiga mumbled as he started laughing. He felt like doing it. There was only one logical reason why he had became like this. The rude Kaiga was just a facade of his, a mask... another form of himself. His true self... is broken. But because the trigger was not a dream but words, he had snapped into his other self... his more normal self.

He looked shocked, horrified... but he did know the existence of his broken self. Still, this was about the first time someone had seen it in action. Not even him had seen what he looked like by such times. He shivered and started running away. However, his knees gave up on him and he soon fell. He had not wanted for such outcome to happen. He only wanted to live alone. He did not even wish to return back to his cheerful self. Why must he suffer again...

"Please... leave me ... alone.." He begged.

The elder student frowned, watching as the other slowly trailer toward him. That wretched name steadily falling from his lips. Kaiga was being delusional, just as he had thought. The blond had confused him with his old lover. The one that had managed to capture the blond's heart.

With a shake of his head, Yosuke opened his mouth to speak, albeit he didn't manage to mutter a word before the other started to run from him. Kaiga didn't get far as he fell to the carpeted floor, begging for Ai to now leave him alone. The grey haired, second year student was confused whether the teen was accusing him of teasing, or was asking for him to leave so that he could get some alone time. It didn't matter either way. Kaiga deserved to think this situation over. He needed to clear his head.

Stepping over the small freshman, giving him a concerned look before sighing, Yosuke opened his mouth to give advice. "Maybe you shouldn't come to classes after all. You should get some rest. Kneeling to set the picture onto the floor beside the other. "I'll catch you later" Standing and padding from the room.

It didn't hurt Kaiga much when he fell. Thanks to the room having a carpet, it it somehow absorbed the impact of his weight. He's pretty much light which may also be the reason why. And yet, like a child, he cried again. He promised he'd never shed a tear.. well, at least being in his 'normal' self. Only, he can't keep his confusion, his feelings all bottled up.

"Maybe you shouldn't come to classes after all. You should get some rest.

He had pretty much expected this son of a demon king to tease him again, like how he is such a cry baby and all. Him being a responsible adult and mature was something he did not see coming. He said nothing, his nodding head did the communication. He wanted to be left alone... to unwind himself... to break free. Although that was a far fetched wish. He was himself... and he can never run away from the chains of his own self. No chance no matter how much he struggle.

Now that he cannot even rely his on his own self, he needed something to rely on. Something... someone that can tell him it's going to be alright... someone who will show him. he had given up living happily... but it didn't mean he had give up in life itself. With all of this coming, he was sure that his frozen heart... his frozen soul will melt. And his true self will come back.

"I'll catch you later"

Could it be him... the person he needed? Kaiga looked at the guy. Somehow, it felt reassuring hearing that. If it was because it was Yosuke who had especially said that, he doesn't know. Who knows, it could be any other person who happen to be around.

"Wait!!" Kaiga stood up as he went after the guy, trying to tug on his clothing.

Wait! [/Quote]

That alone stopped Yosuke from leaving the room, yet alone the grip the other had on his clothing. What was the matter with the younger male. At first he had requested to be left alone, now he was asking him to wait. Ai didn't really mind for that cause, the other sounded desperate; in need of help. What would he be to turn his back on a helpless soul who was calling out to him.

In his whole life, even as a kid growing up, Yosuke couldn't remember the last time someone called him for help. The grey haired man had always been so distant, strutting around like a lifeless zombie which thought he was above everyone. Especially that of his teenage years. His pride was one aspect that he couldn't help live without; despite that fact, it was always a pain to carry around. The behavior he was taught couldn't vanish in a day, although he has been working on riding himself from it since he was eighteen.

A soft sigh was released, the older student turning around to regard the one clutching onto him for dear life. As if he was his life line. Gently removing the other's hand, so he could turn around properly, Yosuke stared at the tear stained face with an indifferent look. Ai knew that what the blond was in need for was mostly likely comfort. Someone that he could confide in. A person he could trust.

The reason the wealthy man was so hesitate is because he had never consoled anyone, let alone give them his time. This situation was different though. It involved Kaiga who was quite special. He was different. There was something about the freshman that stood out. Something that made Yosuke interested; intrigued.

"Um," At a lost for words not knowing what he should say. "what? What is it that you want?" He asked bluntly. The older male wasn't being mean, he was just lost. He didn't know what to say.

"Um,"... "what? What is it that you want?"

Kaiga had called out Yosuke in an act of reflex. He didn't know what to say... since he actually wanted nothing from him. Although he wanted someone he could hold on to... he needed nothing else. The way his mind works is rather strange. The blond guy was in a state of metamorphosis, a phase between his old rude self... and a unknown one. Just like a butterfly, he needed someone to cover him while his weakness was showing... and that would be his broken self.

"S-tay" He muttered so low that even he himself had not even fully heard the word. It was unlike him to do that. But thinking back, 'unlike' and 'like' is not something to be used anymore. He's like someone with uncertain form - in a metamorphosis indeed. His old self, which had started to change when his broken self came out, can't become the basis of his personality.

"Stay, you son of a demon king"

He muttered louder as he locked his eyes on the other. His eye had a different spark. Was this a part of him changing... or was it something else? He did not know.

Moments passed with the blond staring at him like a deer in headlights. It seemed that the boy had called upon him out of anxiety, nervousness, etc. A brow was soon raised as the other silently muttered something. Words that he couldn't quite hear. Leaning a little closer to Kaiga to hear his weakened voice, Yosuke cackled at the next statement that left the teen's lips.

Stay, you son of a demon king."

Ai shook his head, amusement showed on his face. "What a nice way to ask the person you're hoping would obey. Hm...lemme' think.....hmm..."

This was a serious choice for Yosuke. Classes started in less than thirty minutes and it was bwtween staying with Kaiga and miss tests, which would eventually upset his father, or go to classes to leave the other sulking alone. The grey haired student closed his eyes, shaking his head as he hated the outcomes either way.

Look, I will stay with you, but....I can't promise to all day. I have less than thirty minutes to get to class." Wondering if that would be enough time for the smaller student.

Look, I will stay with you, but....I can't promise to all day. I have less than thirty minutes to get to class."

He forgot Yosuke was going to school and he should be staying. Well, he has no real reason not to go, he could probably do well even if he go now. But what would he do if his depression kicks in again? This time, it won't just be Yosuke. It will be with a lot of different people... different strangers. If it was his normal self, he'd not care. But for someone as vulnerable and pessimistic as his broken. He might do something he'd regret...if ever he was still alive to regret.

Staying will be the best for him. He needed to clear his mind and set a goal for himself. He had asked the guy to stay... but would it be alright for him to tell him the skeletons on his closet? If he's going to start relying on the guy, then he had to care of what he thinks of him... of what's he feels. Therefore, telling his past is a two edged sword. It can help him lighten his burden... and it can make him break the first and the last person he had thought to rely on.

"A minute... I just need a minute. I want your to... listen to something"

He had decided. If this was a gamble, then so be it. He cannot run away and he knew running away will lead to nothing but enduring the pain again. He will move forward... no matter where this path he had chosen lead him to. It was the first... this past three years... for him to be this optimistic. He had really started to change and it happened so fast that somehow it didn't feel real. But who knows, maybe all this time, it was there... his cheerful self locked up somewhere inside his heart. And now, something from it had been brought to light... optimism.

"Well, if you go... we can arrange for you to go with your ears left behind"

He said... and unconsciously, he honestly smiled. He may have smiled before but in this past three years, it was the first he had smiled wholeheartedly.

"A minute... I just need a minute. I want your to... listen to something"

That was a relief. It wasn't exactly what Yosuke had expected from Kaiga. He was looking forward to a lot of degrading words, having the other say he was a jerk for not trying to help. Either that or the smaller teen crying more and screaming for him to please stay. Since all the blond needed was a minute, Ai figured it wouldn't hurt to settle down to hear the other out. After all, classes had half an hour to start.

"Well, if you go... we can arrange for you to go with your ears left behind"

The second year student was utterly bewildered. It had nothing to do with the sentences but with the heartily smile that was grazing across the other's beautifully, sculpted lips. Kaiga was giving him the same smile that he had given the camera while he was posing with Haruto. This was a sight that the wealthy student thought he would never see. It seems that the freshman had finally given in to his feelings and decided he was the one to trust. Not like the two knew each other any more than they did on the first day; or that Ai had actually done something for such treatments, but it coukdnt be helped. Certain outcomes haooened without a cause. Giving a small smirk, Ai shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure I can manage to stay and listen to what you have to say. It's not like I had much else to do before classes started." Plopping onto his bed, patting the sheets for the other to sit beside him. The grey haired male must as well be as nice when the blond was his moment of need.

"Sure I can manage to stay and listen to what you have to say. It's not like I had much else to do before classes started."

"Thanks..." Kaiga said as he started story telling.

"I was pretty normal... like any other kid. I had friends, I hang out and I enjoyed life. Only... I fell in love. And I fell in love with my best friend." Kaiga said, taking a sigh as he continued...the hard part was coming, since he was going to confess "his name is Haruto... so yeah, I'm gay. Haruto was not as handsome like you. But he can be really caring. He notice things people usually fail to notice. He remember things people usually forget. I feel so special when he's around. Although I loved him... I never wanted to confess. But he found out"

Kaiga started shivering. It seems talking was triggering his broken self to come out. However, he endured. Without knowing why, he was pretty capable of controlling himself. Was that because he was changing? or was it because of Yosuke? He doesn't know. The thing is, he was able to control himself which was something he was not capable of doing before.

"He was sleeping over at home and I kissed him. I didn't mean to do that. I was only going to stare at his sleeping face. I never thought he was awake. He was disgusted... and he left. The next day, people distanced themselves... even my friends. I was accused of being a pervert... a rapist.. that was not true! But there was one thing which was not a lie. I'm gay." He sighed again, painfully smiling as he continued.

"It continued the next day... the day after... No one cared for me. It hurts... living like that. I had no one but myself. Around that time, I changed. I became pessimistic. I wanted attention and love. That's when I first started going to a gay bar. My life had a drastic change. There I met Shinji. He taught me howto drink... how to smoke... how to take drugs... and how to make love." He looked at the guy, afraid if that disgusted him.

"I believed that's where I truly belong. I reverted back to my cheerful self. But one time, someone saw me coming to the bar. The person took a photograph and spread around. I didn't care. All that mattered to me was Shinji. No, I didn't like him romantically. He was like a savior to me... a God. When the school contacted the police to arrest the bar owner... Shinji, he feigned ignorance. He told them he does not know me. He told them I was a stalking gay bastard who fell in love with him. He said I disgusted him" He continued.

"When my family knew about that, they kicked me out of home. They told me they don't have a son like me. They told me I disgusted them. That was too much for me. I became broken. I started not to care. I realized how ugly the society is. we follow it's norm.. majority decides what's right or wrong.. good or bad. And they have decided being gay was wrong... and I was a bad person. I was very vulnerable... so as a defense mechanism, a new self existed in me. It's a new me who lacks positive emotion. That's the me you first saw."

"Years have passed by. I survived just like that. I have the broken me and the me who can't recognize happiness. But right now, I feel something different. The old me is somehow here... and me right now... is something evolving... uncertain."

"Yosuke. Was I wrong? Was I wrong to love... was I wrong to cling to Shinji.... like a God. You know what... I'm probably going to do that again. Would you become my God?" with that, he was finished.

Yosuke shifted his body so he could fully listen to Kaiga and help with the problem that the other was going through. Even though this sort of thing wasn't what he was use to, he'd at least try.

"I was pretty normal... like any other kid. I had friends, I hang out and I enjoyed life.*

With just those few words Ai envied the other. As a kid he was never normal, he wasn't even aware how it felt to have friends, or hang out; although this wasn't about him, it was about the teen before him.

"-fell in love with my best friend... his name was Haruto"

So it seems that Haruto was a best friend of Kaiga's, except for the blond had felt attracted to him. In love. With each growing word, Ai grew more and more curious, not forgetting the part where Kaiga confessed that he was more handsome that the other male. Since the blond, even at that stage in life, had accepted his sexuality, then it wouldn't have taken much more for him to fall in love. As the freshman was describing Haruto, he seemed like a nice guy.

"He was sleeping over at home and I kissed him." "He was disgusted... and he left..."..."-was accused of being a pervert... a rapist-"..."I'm gay."

Intently the twenty year old listened, wondering why the other had given in to kiss the boy even if he didn't mean to. It would have caused more problems either way, and their was a possibility that the other would have woken up at the point when their lips touched. Haruto mustn't knew of Kaiga's preference, therefore there wouldn't have been a friendship. To having multiple friends one day to being shunned by all must have been hard. The word came once again. A confession of his love for guys.

. There I met Shinji. He taught me how to drink... how to smoke... how to take drugs... and how to make love."

Yosuke could have seen this coming. Many people who had been hurt dearly would look for some form of way to get their mind off a situation. To make themselves have fun for the sake of it. Although this Shinji guy was masked; not the person he claimed to be. In Yosuke's honest opinion, the blond's view for the bar owner was a bit strange; abnormal.

Moments passed, the freshman finally done exposing his hurt. The teen's own parents, which was the only people he had left, had even pushed him away. All because of his sexual wantings. A heavy sigh left the grey haired man's lips, averting his attention to the floor. What came next was something he didn't expect.

"Yosuke. Was I wrong? Was I wrong to love... was I wrong to cling to Shinji.... like a God. You know what... I'm probably going to do that again. Would you become my God?"*

A blank stare was given to the blond, the older man not sure how to answer such a question. With clearing his throat, the wealthy student spoke. "Kaiga, you can't expect me to answer that. I seen nothing wrong with you falling in love...that's human nature. Your sexuality...I don't care...I'm bisexual. Um but...I won't....I can't be your god. You should already have one. Listen, you need someone to help you...talk to...comfort you...I'm here, but...I don't want you to consider me anything I'm not. You're different than anything I've ever met. I like that. So you should just try and be yourself. I wouldn't treat you any different."

Standing from his position on the bed and giving a small nod. "I have to go, but....if you need me....just call." Walking to the door to exit. "Oh, and brat....don't jump out the window while I'm gone. I really don't want to have to see that." Ai teased before exiting the room to attend classes.

"Kaiga, you can't expect me to answer that. I seen nothing wrong with you falling in love...that's human nature. Your sexuality...I don't care...I'm bisexual. Um but...I won't....I can't be your god. You should already have one. Listen, you need someone to help you...talk to...comfort you...I'm here, but...I don't want you to consider me anything I'm not. You're different than anything I've ever met. I like that. So you should just try and be yourself. I wouldn't treat you any different."

"Yeah... Sorry. That was wrong of me." Kaiga said weakly smiling. No one can become a God. Even if he treats Yosuke as one, the bottom line is he's not God.

"I have to go, but....if you need me....just call."

"Call... you say. I don't own a phone. I have no use for one anyway." He said. Not to own a phone at this day and age, it's rather strange. However, it is stranger for him to own one when he has no use for it. Who would he call... who would call him. None... In this vast world of 7 billion people, he was alone and he was fine being alone. But like a light paving into darkness, he had relied on someone... someone he did not even know more than 24 hours. He's not alone anymore. At least... that's what he'd like to believe. For what reason did he rely on him if he's still alone?

"Oh, and brat....don't jump out the window while I'm gone. I really don't want to have to see that."

"Stop calling me a brat" He pouted. Even if he was changing, the fact was, he dislike being called a brat. Maybe it's because the person calling him was Yosuke... maybe it's because he was only a year or two ahead of him. "Don't worry... I'll make sure to hide when I jump. That way you won't see me." he teased.

"Go... I'm feeling better already..I'll probably go to the uni later. Thanks... Yosuke" He said, standing up as he walked closer to the window. He looked at the horizon.. clouds slowly moving, birds chirping... it was about the first time he had looked the world this way the last three years. He was always looking at the same angle. He complain, he hated people... but he never truly tried to stand up for himself. He let himself get overwhelmed.

Yosuke cackled at the pout lounging across the others face as he made a comeback. With one last wave, he shut the door and trailed his way to his classroom. For the first time in a long time, Yosuke felt like he had really accomplished something. His main priority as a teen use to be his grades. When he had managed to become the number one smartest student, he was overwhelemed. Of course, his father had continued to push him for this rank all his life, and it had felt good to finally achieve it. That was at the age of thirteen. Now, for years and years his guardians continued with the same old routine. Wanting him to outbeat everyone, wanting him to ace all exams, tests, homework and classwork. Yes Ai continued with keeping his grades up, but not for the reason as being the top students; it had gotten pretty old.

Albeit his grades never decreased, his average still being number one, the grey haired college man never showed emotions toward such a prize. He wouldn't care if someone came along and worked harder than he did, made better grades than he did, as well as play sports. If someone could truly best him in that category, it would relieve lots of stress. Maybe, just maybe, his father would stop bragging on him so much. Stop making him seem like he was so much more than everyone else. Stop presenting him like a trophy and treat him like his son.

A heavy exhale passed his lips, his stride picking up to hurry to his classes. He had physics first period and there was an exam. He needed to take it quickly so he could glance over his math notes. That had to be the hardest class he had.

Kaiga was bored. Well, he could have gone back to sleep, but for some reasons, he just didn't want to do so. He felt like it was such a waste to sleep when he's feeling this good. Kaiga's stomach grumbled as if protesting. He had not eaten anything since the piece of sandwich he had bought from a convenience store the day before.

Kaiga soon went downstairs to eat. As said from the pamphlet, the dorm offered meals twice a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. He had paid for it... or more like, it was a part of what he was paying so he had make use of that. Going straight to the kitchen plus dining area, he saw two of the people he met in the bathroom. As he had remembered, they were... errr... Touya and Tomoe. He found no reason to call for them so he went straight to get his meal.

Miso soup, Dried fish and and a bowl of rice... it was a very typical japanese breakfast. He went for the nearest empty seat and sat on it. Well, there was only the guys and him in the dining area so the rest was empty. It's class hours so tenants should be at school. Well, except him and the two. The two soon noticed him which they failed to do so a while ago. They were too busy conversing to notice a passerby

"Yo. What's up? Don't you have classes?" Tomoe said. His table was only two tables ahead of him. And with this queitness, They could very well converse from one end of the kitchen to another.

"Hello. Errr... Nothing much. And I feel sick" He blatantly said as he pinched the fish using his chopsticks. He then placed it on his bowl.

"I see... Toughen up dude. We'll have to go. See you around" The guy said as he stood up. Touya, who was the most silent among them nodded.

As they walked away, Kaiga focused on taking his meal. With nothing else to do, he was pretty much done in ten minutes. Now that he was full, he thought of taking another walk around the dorm. He had gone to the mini library afterwards... and took another bath. Time passed by... and the sun was close to setting. Leaning over the window, he looked at the streets ahead.

"I wonder when will Yosuke come."

Classes went as usual for the last year. Girls swooning over his desk. Love letter being thrown across the room. Students asking for answers during the exams. Students giving answers during the exams. Students cheating during the exam, and lastly the teacher checking his paper with a perfect grade without even checking it. Mr. Carto always had done that after being his teacher of last year as well. The man was from america, coming to Japan to be a teacher. He possible knew that the male was the typical anime fan, therefore he made himself an easy access for coming into the country under the occupation as a teacher. Typical.

As the time passed, Yosuke was soon out of class, traveling down the hall and into the lunch room. The grey haired male usually ate when classes were over, which his ended in the evening. Taking the Miso soup, he exited the vastness of the cafeteria and back into the hall. Yosuke wanted to get back to his door room and chill, lay down and enjoy the silence.

Soon Ai opened the door to his shared room with Kaiga, throwing the bowl into the garbage on his way in, as he had ate it all. "Hey there...how was your day?" He asked curious, wondering did the other just lounge in bed all down, or over the window as he was at the moment.

"I aced both my exams. Eh, they weren't as hard as I thought they would be. He informed the other, shrugging before reaching to take his shirt off. He was sweaty and just needed some air.

"Hey there...how was your day?"

When the door creaked open, Kaiga just knew who it was. Yosuke was back from school. He stood up from leaning on the window's frame walking towards the direction of the other guy. Kaiga was like a loyal dog wagging his tail happily.

"Welcome back. Nothing much on my end. I walked around the dorms and get to know some people. Do you perhaps know a strange bunch of five people? How was your day?" He asked. Well, it's not that they interest him. Only, if he was going to start living in this dorm, he should at least learn to recognize the faces of the other occupants.

"I aced both my exams. Eh, they weren't as hard as I thought they would be.

Exams... come to think of it, he's pretty good with school stuff. He never had much to do but study all this time. He even had a discount on the school tuition fee as some sort of scholar. But then again. he missed school. He had to go tomorrow. It will not do him good if he skip classes too long. The worst is, he could get used to skipping and drop the whole school thing out.

"I see. I guess I should go to school tomorrow" Kaiga said as subconsciously sat on Yosuke's bed. Well, he had been sitting on it every now and then while's the guy was at school. His ass is a bit sore from sitting on his hard makeshift bed. He soon stood up as he apologized.

"Ahh... sorry"

The older teen watched Kaiga approach him, his face seeming to lighten up. This of course surprised the grey haired teen. It seemed as if the other truly trusted him now, after less than two days. The two had officially known one another for a day, and that was a new record for him. Mouth opening, he yawned with a stretch.

Ahh....sorry"

That drew Yosuke's attention, the elder student glancing toward the smaller teen with a raised brow. After realizing what the other said, he waved in a dismissal way, before giving a smirk. "Ah, you want to use my bed with me do you not?" Cackling as he unbuttoned his pants to lay atop his bed. "It's fine if you join me. I wouldn't mind. I know that makeshift bed of your isn't comfortable. Maybe you and I could go buy you a bed tomorrow."

With the silence radiating through the room, Ai pulled the covers over him, once again glancing to the other. A smirk grew, the older male patting his bed as he pulled the sheets back. Of course the freshman would decline, albeit the grey haired teen knew it would feel better than sleeping atop two boxes. "Join if you'd like. Blue eyes closing as he was intending on falling into a deep slumber.

"Ah, you want to use my bed with me do you not?"

Kaiga was rather surprised hearing such thing. The way he worded it didn't seem rude like usual. It was inviting, as if there was a hidden meaning in between the lines. Of course, Kaiga may have been captured by the other man's sexiness, but he was still wary. Even the changing him is unsure if doing sex stuff like buttsex will make them closer. He was still afraid of rejection.

"Sh-shut up! I don't need your bed. Why would I sleep with perverted son of a demon king like you!" He blushed as he turned around, returning to his makeshift bed.

"It's fine if you join me. I wouldn't mind. I know that makeshift bed of your isn't comfortable. Maybe you and I could go buy you a bed tomorrow."

"How do you know if it's comfortable or not? Have you ever slept on one? I am fine... Thank you" Well, he had to resist. Yosuke sounded like he was teasing, and he can't give in. Kaiga laid on his make shift bed. It was truly hard. It was partly cushioned the day before with the holes inside the carton but it seemed it had flattened up. Now, he regretted not accepting the man's invitation

"Join if you'd like."

Yosuke covered himself with a blanket. Now, Kaiga really wanted to sleep there. He just looked so comfortable with it that he almost fell asleep right after he sunk into his bed... or that he was pretty tired. He wanted to resist, but in the end... he failed to do so.

While he thought Yosuke was asleep in sneakily went to Yosuke's bed. He crawled under the cover so he won't be seen. That was stupid on his part as because of that... he saw nothing in front of him... He tried to look for an empty space by touching it... however, it seemed he had touched something familar.... something in between men.

Yosuke shook his head, loving the way how absolutely stubborn the other was. It was comical to be honest. The grey haired student shrugged, forgetting about the other as his mind began to only think about rest. The blond could join whenever he wanted if he wanted. After a moment or two, the older male had fallen asleep, the surrounding turning black.

The covers were pulled more tightly around Ai, the older man clearing his throat as he shifted in bed. With a half asleep mind, he registered the small object now resting against his member. Hand going to touch whatever it was, blue orbs opened as he noticed a lump in his comforters. Sleep clouded eyes traveled to the other side of the room, noticing that Kaiga wasn't present. So it seemed the other had joined him after all, and his intentions was to....harass him as he slept?

The second year student tongue darted out to lick his lips, his cock giving a twitch against the other's hand. Yosuke would play along just to see where this all went. Maybe the other would surprise him with some neat skills, or maybe it was all just a mistake, as he didn't know if the other was sleep or not.

Kaiga blushed so hard when he had unexpectedly touched the other guy's member. He was just feeling up the bed to find himself and empty space to sleep on. He doesn't know why, but he was certain that the space before that was empty. Why was moving his hand a little bit higher made him touch - well, of course he find that cock alluring, the first time saw it- something he never intended to touch. That was embarrassing... and when he just started to feel comfortable with the guy he so hated the first time he meet, how could something like this happen now?

Thinking back, doesn't this remind him of something in the past. Yes. It was just like his old self who had kissed Hayato... and nothing going came out of it. Kaiga started to tremble, what if Yosuke wakes up and find him touching his member? Intentionally or not... the bottomline is, he had touched his cock without permission. The least thing he'd want right now... was to be called disgusting again.

Yosuke's cock twitch... and that surprised Kaiga. And that means, Yosuke was awake... no... he'd rather die than face him. What would he say... what excuse could he come up with. As he started thinking negatively, his broken self acted up again which was triggered by his fear of not repeating the past. As his broken self took control of his body, they guy thought it was Haruto he was feeling up.

"Haruto... finally... I know you'll return to me... Haruto.. my Haruto..." he said as he started poking that very cock, strokiing it in a linear position using one finger.

"Haruto... finally... I know you'll return to me... Haruto.. my Haruto..."

At the moment Yosuke was experincing some pleasurable acts, his breathing catching in his throat at the small finger edging the vein in his cock. The grey haired student would have fully enjoyed thre treatment if it wasn't for the other softly whispering to him, to think he was his first love.

So it seemed that all was a mistake after all. That was both a relief and disappointment. The blond seemed to be dreaming, physically touching him in the process; or that's what was thought by the older man. Blue orbs although clouded with lust, stared to the lump underneath his cover, a hand reaching to touch the figure.

"Uh, Kaiga....I think you should wake up." Hands reaching to intend for the other to stop his stroking. Even though this was something he'd never thought he'd do, he wanted the blond to be aware of his actions; therefore force him away and back into his actual state of mind.

"Kaiga, wake up." Pulling the comforters away from his body to stare intensely to the freshman. Kaiga was seriously delusional, and he wondered did the younger male have help with his mental illness. With never seeing the other take pills in their time together, Yosuke suppose the other didn't; although he had attended classes yesterday so how would he know? That would be a question he ask the other when they were both fully energized.

"You're being delusional again. I'm not Haruto. Are you with me?" Brow raised with a small frown. Ai just wanted to get the blond back to normal, and then get more sleep.

"Uh, Kaiga....I think you should wake up."

Just when Kaiga's broken self thought of pleasuring Haruto by taking his cock into his mouth, his hands were stopped by the other guy. Kaiga found it rather confusing why he did that. Isn't it pleasurable? Why...then...

"Kaiga, wake up."

"Do you find me disgusting again? Haruto" Kaiga looked really sad when Haruto rejected his love. The blanket was forcibly pulled from him, exposing himself and exposing the person before him... it was Haruto. Creepy smile formed on his lips as he started crawling further

"You're being delusional again. I'm not Haruto. Are you with me?"

"Harutoo... my Haruto..." Kaiga was right above to 'Haruto' and his lips was right next to his. Kaiga's broken self was rather hard to stop... maybe it's because the new self of Kaiga wishes to touch the guy in front of him as well. There's no way to confirm that. But the thing is, while the new Kaiga is vulnerable, the broken Kaiga needed to be stopped while he acts up. If he get to control the body for too long, he may gain dominance of the body and take control of it.

""Do you love me... my Haruto?" Kaiga said, his eyes intensely staring into the other.