Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac was slightly hurt by Fox's sigh. He made his way to the door.

"alright. I'll be in the library if you need me." He said quietly.

He left to the library.

Maybe i annoyed him with my constant hovering and suffocating clingy habit. He thought.

He arrived at the library and went to the mythology section. He pulled out a book on Norse mythology and began reading.

After a little while Issac was called back to the kitchen and fox pulled out a chair for him and welcomed him with a smile."Breakfast is ready."He smiled and pecked his cheek.

Isaac smiled and peck his cheek in return.

"thank you." He said softly.

He sat down and waited for Fox to bring out his meal.

He put a parfait with macaroons on the side in front of him he was nibbing on one of the hamburger snapped pastry's himself.

He put a parfait with macaroons on the side in front of him he was nibbing on one of the hamburger snapped pastry's himself.

"this looks delicious, thank you." He said.

He grabbed his fork and took a small bite. It was sweet and moist. He took another bite.

"this is delicious, thank you for making my breakfast."

He went back to eating the parfait.

He smiled."No problem."He kneeled down and licked his cheek with his small pink roughish tounge.""You had yogurt on your face."He smiled at him childishly.

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled."No problem."He kneeled down and licked his cheek with his small pink roughish tounge.""You had yogurt on your face."He smiled at him childishly.

"thank you."he said.

His face bloodshed slightly and he held his hand over where Fox had licked him. His heart raced at the childish smile on those pink rose buds he called lips.

Fox laughed slightly."Master can we go swimming?"his eyes sparkled at the thought.It was awfully warm outside and even warm inside.

The Master thought over Fox's request.

"of course. Let's get things ready then."

He left to go to his room to collect somethings and then to his study to collect a few objects.

He changed into a swimsuit and put sunscreen on and went out into the hall and got a towel from the closet and went to find issac."Master how's this look?"((swimsuit:http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20121119/lucky%20star%20long%20hair%20blue%20hair%20swimsuits%20simple%20background%20izumi%20konata%20anime%20girls%20school%20swimsuits_www.wallpaperhi.com_10.jpg

Isaac returned with a basket and a couple of towels. He was wearing a polo shirt and cargo shorts. He had his sunglasses on his head. He found Fox and stopped dead on his tracks. He was awestruck.

"are you wearing a woman's bathing suit?"

"Yeah I thought master would like it better."He flicked the short ponytails he had put it with black hair elastics.He twiddled his thumbs" So......how do you like it?*

"you don't need to do anything for me. But if toy must know, you look breathtaking." He blushed.

He went to the kitchen to get some food and drinks, before they left.

"are you ready?"

He smiled and nodded grabing his towel."I'm ready."He slipped his flip flops one quickly and held his hand with a smile.

Isaac smiled back and lead the way to the lake near his villa. He held Fox's hand on his and felt his heart best uncontrollably.

He was taken by surprise by the hug. The constant living hugs and pecks on the cheek were new to him, but he loved them dearly.

"you're welcome." He replied, following Fox into the water.

"Eek it's cold." He clinged onto Issac."c-cold!"he looked at the water with a slight glare.He looked up at Isaac's lips and kissed him gently

He blushed slightly and kissed Fox in returned.

"I'll get in. Maybe if you dunk all the way in, it'll feel warmer."

He removed his shirt. He did a running start and jumped in. He emerged from the water and puked his hair back.

"it's n-not as warm as i th-thought it would b-be." He shivered.

Fox sqeauled as he got splashed afterwards ."Eek!M-master you got me all wet."He flailed speaking the water off.

"i apologize. I'll be careful. Next time." He said with a hint of sarcasm.

He went onto the beach and grabbed Fox, before splashing back into the water.

Fox struggled and ended up pulling them both down he landed ontop off him in th shallow water and blushed and tryed to get up quickly."I'm so sorry Master ."

Isaac was coughing and spitting out water. He took a few deep breathes.

"it's fine, i should apologize, i was the one to drag you into the water and terrified you."he said.