Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

The insane look in his eye never wavered. He jumped on top of Fox and tackled him onto the bed.

"let's Fuck!"he said. ( Hahahaha trust me, i have the mouth of a sailor, so i have no problem with swearing! :-) )

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

He flipped them over so he was on top he wiped the blood of licking it of his fingers."Where the hell did you learn your manners?Were you raised by wolfs!?"

He smirked as he tried to clash their lips again.

"and you by foxes? Since you're on top, why don't you Fuck me."he smirked.

He growled as their lips smashed together he pulled away quickly and rubbed his now swollen lip."Now your going to get it."He growled flipping him over ripping his clothing off of him.

- - - Updated - - -

He growled as their lips smashed together he pulled away quickly and rubbed his now swollen lip."Now your going to get it."He growled flipping him over ripping his clothing off of him.

He chuckled as his clothes were ripped off.

"you'll pay for destroying my clothes." He said seductively.

He spread his legs, allowing room for Fox.

He spreaded Isaac's legs even farther apart until he had a good view."Yeah whatever."He shoved two fingers in.

The Master moaned at the penetration. He began to laugh.

"don't be gentle, just Fuck me." He panted asst the sensation of being filled.

He moaned in both pain and pleasure. He began to stroke himself.

"more..."he panted.

Blood trickling down his thigh.

He moaned and allowed Fox to tie his hands to the bed. He gave a loud moan as it was pushed deeper inside of him. He was filled with an insatiable need to be filled to the brim.

"more... I need more!" He groaned.

He rolled his eyes and leaned down and licked the pink buds on the other males chest with his slightly rough tounge,Fox watched his with is crimson red eyes studying his body .

The Master whined," i want to be treated like an animal. Make me bleed, cause me pain!"

He didn't like being treated as if someone cared about him. That was too painful for him to bear. his eyes began to tear up. He growled towards Fox. "treat me like a monster! Cause me the pain I've inflicted on you!"

He growled slightly looking at him and crawled ontop of him."Your not a. Monster......."He almost sounded like fox .

He tried to keep his tears from falling. His chest began to ache. He bowed his head so Fox wouldn't see him break.

"i am. I may not remember what I've done to you, but i can see the marks I've left you." He said.

His jaw clenched and he tried to calm down.

"That is something I really care about......"

His eyes turned green again they closed slowly and passedbout next to him

He laid beside him. Stroking his cheek and pushing a stray hair away from his face. He cuddled near him and held him close to his chest. He fell asleep

Eventually when morning came fox wasn't by his side but there was some of his blood on the bed sheets where he was.He was cooking but had stabbbed him self by accident before and he had went to check on him and got blood on the bed.He really didn't want to disturb him.

The Master awoke. His lower back aches terribly. He caught the scent of blood and looked song the room for Fox. He noticed blood splattered on the bedsheet. He began to panic. His fear of Fox being injured caused him to stand up and search for him. He limped our the room and went looking for Fox. His eyes began to well up with tears. Why was he emotional lately? He smelled something cooking. He made his way to the kitchen, his heart racing. Hoping that Fox was there.

He turned around."Moring sleepyhead!"He smiled happily. "Sorry if I worried you yesterday you where awfully tired so I didn't want to wake you up." Placed a plate with a rolled egg and fried veggies on the tabled and patted the chair gesturing for him to sit down and eat.

He sighed in relief. He smiled and sat down on the chair. He hissed in pain and took a deep breathe. He picked up the fork and began to eat.

"this is delicious. You're an incredible cook."he complemented.

He couldn't help but shiver from the cold.

"it's awfully cold today."he commented.