Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

The Master fell asleep and began to have a nightmare. He watched as his parents were brutally murdered. Boys began to pool along their motionless bodies. He screamed and sat up. His face drenched in sweat. His body shook uncontrollably . He turned to look at fix.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

The Master looked at Fox. He wiped his eyes and nodded.

"thank you... For not leaving me."

He hugged Fox tightly.

He sqeaked slighty as he was embraced he smiled and stroked his hair."No problem......"He slighty pulled him closer.

The Master nestled closer to Fox. He took in the scent of Fox and fell asleep again.

- - - Updated - - -

The Master nestled closer to Fox. He took in the scent of Fox and fell asleep again.

He smiled and Nuzzled his chest and fell asleep not to much later,he wrapped his tail around him with a smile.

When the Master awoke, he noticed something wrapped around him. Fox was nuzzled next to him. He sat up and pried Fox off of him. He was hungry since he hadn't eaten all day and it was growing late. He went to the kitchen to start on dinner.

He wimpered then looked out side he wanted to go outside even if was only for a little while.he sneaked out and went to the garden and fell asleep there.

The Master returned to the bedroom.

"I've finished din...Fox? Fox!"he called out. He looked around. No Fox to be found. He began to grow panicked and paranoid.

'What if he left me? Just like everyone else.'

He ran around the entire villa, looking for Fox. He stopped to take a breather in the garden. He looked around and noticed a fluffy tail near the rose bush. He sighed in relief, then grew angry.

The Master noticed Fox stirring from his sleep and sit up. He ran towards him Abbe held him firmly to the grass.

"why'd you leave me?"he said with a harsh tone.

His eyes widen at the sudden motion of his master,Fox looked at him confused "But I didn't leave you......" He struggled slightly trying to get free of the others grasp,he felt powerless and in danger beneath the taller male.((did u give him a name XD I don't rember.))

"yes you did. You weren't by my side." He said harshly.

He began to choke Fox. His hand tightened with each second.

(sorry, i haven't mentioned his name. His name is Isaac.)

He struggled more as tears formed in his eyes." I'm... sorry.... "After awhile he stopped struggling and layed there feeling as if deserved ever single moment of what was happening.

"Fox? Fox!"the Master yelled.

He let go of Fox's slender neck. Large bruises were left from his hands. He shook Fox gently. He began to panic. He carried Fox's body to his room.

He leaned agansit him as he slumped over a bit and layed in his arms like a rag doll,He looked up at him with his half lidded eyes.

"Fox...are you alright?" He murmured once he noticed Fox awaken.

He held onto him, gently, as I'd afraid of breaking him. He felt terrible for what he had done to Fox. He began to fear for Fox's safety.

"Itsm hurts......" He closed his eyes moving closer to his chest listening to his heartbeat,"I'm sure you had a good reason to do that...."

"I apologize for what I've done to you."he sighed softly.

Tears began to fall from his eyes. His chest began to hurt, his heart felt like it was being squeezed. He feared for Fox's safety and his mental health.

"Fox...I'm afraid."

- - - Updated - - -

"I apologize for what I've done to you."he sighed softly.

Tears began to fall from his eyes. His chest began to hurt, his heart felt like it was being squeezed. He feared for Fox's safety and his mental health.

"Fox...I'm afraid."

"you must understand, I'm not well. I'm insane and unbalanced. I'm plagued by different personalities. I can't control my emotions and on top of that, I suffer from paranoia." He pulled away from Fox. "I'll just hurt you. I never know when I'll change... And next time you might not just have a few bruises." He looked at Fox with despair.

"you must leave, while I'm in my right mind. While you still can. Leave!" He screamed.

He frowned as his ears pointed dowm wards he hugged him tightly."Im not going to leave you even if I die........I love you!"

He was surprised by the words that Fox had uttered.

"how can you love someone like me?" He murmured. "I've nearly killed you several times."

He held onto Fox. his chest hurt, he could barely breathe.

"i love you that it hurts. Please...help me."

The Master nodded and let out a sigh of relief.

"thank you...for always staying by my side. If you would like, i could help you track your brother."