Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Isaac was enthralled by the curves that were shown through the robe. He felt his face and body heat up. He felt like he would faint from overheating.

"you look enchanting."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"T-Thankyou master." His blush deepened as he looked away as he thought.'Your pretty handsome yourself.'."I'm ready when you are..........."

He blushed. He was clueless to what Fox wanted.

"alright, let me just put on my sleepwear and we can go to bed."

He headed to his closet and slipped on his pajamas.

He finished dressing and made his way into the bed alongside Fox. He couldn't stop blushing at the sight of Fox.

"good night." He leaned to turn off the lights.

He rolled his eyes and got on top of him."Are your really tired?"He sighed softly running his slender fingers down his chest gently.

When he saw Fox on top of him, his breathe hitched. Topic looked so angelic.

"um, not really. I assumed you were tired."he mumbled, feeling his face grow hot.

His body was overcome with desire. He desired to have Fox.

He blushed slightly ."Baka I wasn't tired I've been waiting all day to 'serve' you."He puffed up his cheeks."I even said you could dress me up in my clothing from the racks where all my sexy costumes are ...you didn't seem to get the hints though...."

It finally dawned on Isaac what Fox was trying to do all day. He felt like am idiot for not noticing.

"I'm so sorry, it never occurred to me...what you were trying to do."he apologized. "i feel like such an oblivious fool. But I've...never done something like this before."

He felt a sense of shame. A man close to his forties, never having relations with anyone. How pitiful.

He sighed deeply and stroked his hair softly."Its fine . .......and we don't have to do it......if you don't want to."He twiddled his thumbs still blushing

He had never felt such desire. He needed Fox at this point.

"trust me, i desire you. If you just show me how, I'll do my best to pleasure you."

He blushed as he kissed Fox on the lips.

He smiled into the kiss and kissed him back gently he grinded agansit him slightly."I going to make it so you would wanna let go of me tonight."He giggled and nibbled on his ear.

Isaac panted softly when Fox began to grind against him. He continued to kids him. He felt intoxicated . He couldn't hear what Fox had said. He just nodded and continued kissing him.

He continued to grind agansit him and began to grind agansit him rougher,He pulled him upso sent was sitting in his lap properly.Fox deepened the kiss wrapping his arms around Isaac's neck.

Isaac felt his body heat up with the constant friction. He was afraid of what was to happen, but at the Ashlee time, he wanted to see what would occur.

He flipped them over so that he was under the bigger male,his robe was now loose and barley agansit his own body.

Isaac could see the pale skin showing from the open robe. So soft and delicate. He ran his hands against the soft, creamy skin. Soft pink nipples showing through.

He purred slightly as Issac gently ran his fingers over his skin his nippled slowly began to become harder.

The sight of those pink, perk nipples caused him to wasn't to sick them. He put his lips around those pink perk nipples sucked them gently. He ran his hands alongside his slender body.

Fox's eyes opened half lidded as he felt the sensitive skin being sucked on he moaned olloudly and looked down at the other trembling slightly. "M-master that spot is sensitive please don't f-foucus on it so much..." He managed between moans as his tail began to wagg and his ears stood up slightly as his blush deepened.

Isaac stopped sucking and sat up.

"then what am i suppose to do now?"he questioned. He panted softly and brushed his hair aside.

Fox sat up and spreaded his legs so Issac could see."Play with me~"He purred happily the robe on just barely by its belt drooping around his waist and elbows

"a-alright." He looked at the panties and slipped then off slowly. He wanted to taste Fox some more.He licked his lips.

"should i give it some attention?"

He moved the tail. He bent down and covered his lips around Fox's member. He tasted Fox and instantly became addicted to the taste. He licked and sucked gently.